Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

On 8/1/2017 at 3:15 PM, emok said:

I have a feeling that they don't want to talk about each other publicly.  For so many interviews in Taiwan and Hong Kong, none of them have mentioned about Dahae, unless I missed that.  The only time I saw was in a Taiwanese variety show, the host said he chose to start his company on July 7th, his album contains 7 songs, that idea is really cool.  He told them since his stage name is "7" so he likes to purposely use "7" to do everything, for example July 7th, 7 o'clock this kind of arrangement.  Then the host asked him if he will choose "7" as his wedding date too.  He was a little bit embarrassed and said "yes" softly.  Then they laughed and said it was a question that he may not know how to answer.

Lol i forgot to reply abt second half of the post.

I read some articles before he came too taiwan mentioning DH saying his GF DH knows chinese and all that stuff.I don't abt questions.I am sure all the shows or variety show brief the star and idol before only the topics of discussion or question some briefing types.

And TQ for telling abt "7". He has maintain his 77 follower in instagram.I thought host will ask will you have 7 kids too ? :lol: (oh my fav lol icon is back) Wedding date hmmm may be 7-7-2017 lol or 7-11-17.Seven is a lucky number so many people use it.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting significance of the number 7.

In China, the no 7 is considered lucky because it sounds similar to Chinese words for "arise" and "life". It is also symbolic of togetherness and is seen as a good omen in relationship.

In Buddhism, 7 is the number of ascent.

The no 7 in the Bible represents divine perfection, totality or completion. 

:phew::wub::)

As what I have observed now that Se7en is Dahaes boyfriend it looks like she is more active in her career. Sometimes it helps a person to be motivated when she sees that her partner is very dedicated and is busy with his work. It gives you motivation and inspiration to work hard and be more enthusiastic with your work. As I can see now Dahae is starting to be active in the entertainment from BL to MGMM and to a variety show. Hope this will be just the beginning of more dramas, a movie, hosting, CF and variety shows to come.:)

After the official announcement of them as a couple, I think they will gradually reveal more signs (or if I may call teasers) to the public. And the reasons I would think is to have those who are not supportive of them (probably due to their bias) to have time buffer if the Dahae-Se7en togetherness is still a shock.    

Some may say that any relationship between celebrities should be kept under wraps. Why should it be? Such reasons I may say is selfish, either one or both wants career as life priority, to please and expand their fan base if they are still single, and justifiable to have intense kissing/love scenes if they are unattached. If it is neither, then why are they still not sure of their commitment to the relationship, how long will it take or what is it that is needed to be sure of this life partnership to be proud of? Worst if they are ashamed of the relationship and wants it to remain low key like that of an infidelity relationship.

Both Dahae and Se7en are now in their 30's and believe they know what are their life priorities, hence the plunge to have the public announcements.  Once again my salute to Se7en to be the MAN and take charge of this relationship with Dahae. :wub: 

There are both pros and cons of being a public relationship IMO. If both are young, then it doesn't matter if they date openly or not. More often than not, it is the woman who wants to keep it a secret because it is the woman who gets all the hate especially if her name is attached to a more popular male celebrity. Being in a secret relationship also means it is easier for either party to call it quits, and if the woman needs reassurance or a sense of commitment from the guy then of course she would want to be in the open.

I understand why a lot of male celebs want to delay marriage though. They started out so young and have worked so hard to get to where they are today. why would they want to risk their career for a woman? That's all fine provided the woman is not being misled. These actors usually have casual relationships and when they are ready for marriage they end up marrying someone much younger than them. Not a popular theory with fans but it is the "universal" truth. They do not have a biological clock like women.

5 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

There are both pros and cons of being a public relationship IMO. If both are young, then it doesn't matter if they date openly or not. More often than not, it is the woman who wants to keep it a secret because it is the woman who gets all the hate especially if her name is attached to a more popular male celebrity. Being in a secret relationship also means it is easier for either party to call it quits, and if the woman needs reassurance or a sense of commitment from the guy then of course she would want to be in the open.

I understand why a lot of male celebs want to delay marriage though. They started out so young and have worked so hard to get to where they are today. why would they want to risk their career for a woman? That's all fine provided the woman is not being misled. These actors usually have casual relationships and when they are ready for marriage they end up marrying someone much younger than them. Not a popular theory with fans but it is the "universal" truth. They do no have a biological clock like a woman!

@ELY_397 I saw a interview in which one idol gave the same reason when asking abt dating and everything.That woman don't want to date openly specially if they are public figure.I am just saying but it doesn't apply to all cases.I also read agency have no dating policy too.haha.

Ely i can understand if a person is below 30 in age he has his struggles days and everything but above 30 case and if someone is already established should be different.

Some celebs in their 30s are still very ambitious though @Annya, especially men. Many are hungry for success and recognition. I don't judge celebs who want to maintain a bachelor's image for the sake of popularity as long as no one is hurt, but hats off to actors like Hyun Bin who don't care about losing female fans by announcing his dating news or Ahn Jae Hyun who got married in his 20s when his career has just taken off. Public relationships don't always end in marriage but it shows a certain commitment from both sides to want to make things work at least. That's what I hope for Dahae and 7 - a commitment to each other to work things out whatever the future holds for them.

@Tey Ling I get the feeling he is wearing her cap...

@emok where is that video you are referring to...some of us are curious to know.

40 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Some celebs in their 30s are still very ambitious though @Annya, especially men. Many are hungry for success and recognition. I don't judge celebs who want to maintain a bachelor's image for the sake of popularity as long as no one is hurt, but hats off to actors like Hyun Bin who don't care about losing female fans by announcing his dating news or Ahn Jae Hyun who got married in his 20s when his career has just taken off. Public relationships don't always end in marriage but it shows a certain commitment from both sides to want to make things work at least. That's what I hope for Dahae and 7 - a commitment to each other to work things out whatever the future holds for them.

@Tey Ling I get the feeling he is wearing her cap...

@emok where is that video you are referring to...some of us are curious to know.

@ELY_397 :so I agree with you or many points and bold part too .

@ELY_397 , here is the youtube, at around 9.52 mins is what I was talking about.

I think the host usually will be told not to ask about certain personal question.  Especially this kind of live show with audience there!  It may bring the guest to an awkward situation.  I remembered Dahae went to Hong Kong during Hotel King, in the press interview all the reporters were told not to ask anything about the family and love affair.  One of the reporter asked about LYF and Dahae's rumour, the interview got cut off right away and they said Dahae had to leave.  Thank god they all speak Cantonese only, Dahae didn't understand what the question was. 

I agreed with @Annya, for the celebs over 30 years old, I don't think they need to hide their relationship.  I don't mean they should voluntarily tell everybody that they are dating but they should be able to enjoy as much as they can.  In the case like Dahae and Se7en, they were caught spending holiday in Bangkok, they cannot deny anymore.  I like the way that they are doing now.  Official but not overly catching people's eyes.

According to Chinese astrology the Year 2017 is that of the Fire Rooster, and for those (Dahae and Se7en included as both are born in 1984) born in the Year of Rat, they are going to enjoy many happy events including financial success. Couples who are much in love will undoubtedly exchange vows, there will be success in their professions, and they will enjoy profitable investments. 

Looks like in TVN life bar question abt se7en and her will be asked too looking forward towards it.I saw a article and google translate it.Finally i will see DH speaking on it.:D

The first mention of Seven, who is in public relationship, will not be missed either. The serious conversation and the difficult questions were accompanied by the unique bright and cheerful energy of the LDH ,

Just saw an insta apparently of Dahae covered up taken in a ski resort during her Xmas/NY hols. And Se7en had released 2 weeks ago of himself in a ski resort. Can we assume both of them went to a ski resort together for their holiday ? :phew:

Glad to see Dahae in the BL Thanksgiving dinner!  I hope she'll put that in Weibo too.  Last 2 times she just copied her Instagram and posted in Weibo in Korean, her fans said they don't understand :sweat_smile:

I think Se7en will have a concert in Taiwan in February as what one of the video said.  If nothing change, he should be very busy during these times.  Dahae had Life Bar and probably the other Vshow to film now, both of them are working hard after a rest in Christmas.  That's right, Work Hard Play Hard!  Fighting! :blush: 

Yups both look busy for now.Lee da hae with her new show coming up and him with his concert and fan meeting.Right now he is japan then back to korea then Hongkong then taiwan.

Looking forward to DH show and valentine day too :wub:

Archived