Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tey Ling Here goes! The only word I understood is "yin sen" which means "in life".

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/lee-da-hae-expresses-love-for-her-boyfriend-se7en-in-preview-for-life-bar

Lee Da Hae expresses love for her boyfriend Se7en in preview for 'Life Bar' 

By yckim124    40 minutes ago    6,977    568    1

tvN talk show, 'Life Bar', revealed a preview for it's upcoming episode with Lee Da Hae!

The preview gives a glimpse into the chat with the actress, specifically about her boyfriend Se7en. Lee Da Hae expresses much love, saying, "He's actually a person that I need to be thankful for because I became brighter, and I would've regretted it if I kept meeting him like that (only as a friend)."

Back in September of 2016, Se7en and Lee Da Hae, who were good, long-time friends, were revealed to have become couple of 1 year. You can listen to more of Lee Da Hae and Se7en's love story on the upcoming episode of 'Life Bar' airing February 2. 

Please ignore my previous post! I don't know how to delete it....dinosaur at work again. I was only trying to copy the post from DH's thread.

@Tey Ling The only word I understood is "yin sen" which means "in life". She probably said it in the context that she would regret not dating him. :blush:

Am glad that Dahae is brave to make such public declaration her appreciation for Se7en and you can hear all the envy from the male MCs. Dahae is shy when making the declaration but is full of happiness. And that is the brightness in her life. :wub::):wub:

@ELY_397 Thans ely for posting it here too.Although u have posed article can't see it.

A korean article about it.Credit to.http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1674732.htm

Some HQ picture of our girl :wub:

201779671485482284.jpg

인생술집' 이다해, 공개 연인 세븐에 "안 만났으면 후회했을 것"

'인생술집' 이다해 "세븐 덕분에 내가 밝아졌다"

[더팩트ㅣ윤소희 기자] '인생술집'에 사랑에 빠진 배우 이다해가 출격한다.

이다해는 다음 달 2일 오후 11시 방송될 케이블 채널 tvN '인생술집'에 출연한다. 앞서 27일 공개된 예고에서 이다해는 공개 연인 세븐에 대해 이야기했다.

이다해는 "오히려 저에게는 고마운 사람인 게 내가 오히려 밝아졌고, 계속 그런 생각으로 만났다면 내 인생에서 가장 후회하는 일이 되지 않았을까"라고 말했다.

이는 MC들의 세븐에 대한 질문에 답을 한 내용으로 추측된다.

이다해와 세븐은 지난해 9월 불거진 열애설에 "1년째 교제하고 있다"고 입장을 밝히며 공개 연인이 됐다.

Google translate of it.Very much same as allkpop.

Life pub 'It is sunshine, public lover Seven "I would regret if I did not meet"
Life bar 'It is sun "I grew thanks to Seven"

[The Fact ㅣ Reporter Yoon, Sohee] The actor Ishiha who falls in love with 'life bar' scrambles.

Isha will appear on the cable channel tvN 'Life Bar', which will be broadcasted at 11 pm on the second of the following month. In a preliminary announcement on December 27, Ishae talked about public lover Seven.

"I would rather be a thankful person for me, and I would have been the most regretting thing in my life if I had met with that thought," he said.

This is supposed to be an answer to the MC's question about Seven.

Idaha and Se7n are open-minded lovers, saying that they are "dating for the first year" in the opening episode which was held in September last year.

14 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Am glad that Dahae is brave to make such public declaration her appreciation for Se7en and you can hear all the envy from the male MCs. Dahae is shy when making the declaration but is full of happiness. And that is the brightness in her life. :wub::):wub:

@Tey Ling I was so looking forward to this day and finally i can see her speaking and blushing speaking openly abt her feeling :wub:That's the girl i know.

I don't know hat happened to my post but now I can't delete or edit it. It is giving me a headache. :frown:

@Annya She is so different from most K celebs who mince their every word. I wasn't expecting a confession from her but saying that he made her world a brighter place and that she didn't want any regrets still came as a surprise to me! :blush:

@ELY_397 Even i tried to quote ur post so that i can find what went wrong but the quote button is not appearing.Its better u let it be or ask moderator to delete the post for you if its bothering you.

Tell me about it she is different altogether.:blush: As bright as snow :wink::tongue:

I believe Dahae and Se7en are very considerate to LDW (a very close friend of Dahae and was a 2 time co-star). The Dahae-Se7en relationship has been a year and the release to the public has been very gradual. Dahae's current public declaration is timely, just when LDW's performance in Goblin is a hit, he looks much happier and cheerful now, and is busy with his coming schedules and commitments. Both LDH-LDW had 2 chances to commit their friendship but it just could not materialise for reasons best known to them. I believe time will heal all wounds and wish the 3 of them happiness going forward in their life journey. Time waits for no man, so don't waste it by being stuck in the past and live with regrets and "ifs". 

An article about it from soompi.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/27/lee-da-hae-reveals-candid-thoughts-relationship-se7en/

Lee Da Hae Reveals Candid Thoughts On Her Relationship With Se7en

Hotel King” star Lee Da Hae has opened up about her adorable relationship with pop idol boyfriend Se7en.

On January 27, tvN released a preview clip from her upcoming appearance on variety show “Life Bar,” where the actress candidly brings him up, calling him a person she is “very grateful” for.

“[When I began seeing Se7en], I became more cheerful,” she sweetly confessed. “If we never began dating, it would have been the  regret of my life.”

The couple was dating for over a year before confirming their relationship in September of last year. According to reports, the two started off as long-time friends who eventually became something more.

Stay tuned for even more from Lee Da Hae’s “Life Bar” appearance when the full episode airs on February 2.

Since we're a little bit quiet here, I went to our old Donghae thread.  I don't want to say anything there but I do have something to say so I'm saying that here.

Spoiler

Back in Hotel King time, Dahae went to Hong Kong.  I was one of the not so active readers in Baidu Hotel King thread.  One of the fans was working as a caregiver/assistance for difference big movie stars, like Tony Leung 梁朝偉.  She's a Donghae fans too!  She got a chance to participate in Dahae's press conference.  Every other Donghae fans in Baidu started to ask her to get some inside news about Donghae from Dahae's working team.   She did that but unfortunately her inside news was quite discouraging.  She said, "The guy wants to approach but the girl keeps retreated."  Everybody was so heart-broken and shocked.  People started to ask thousands of questions and panicking but she cannot say too much.  Eventually she deleted her post and never appear again!  Anyways, as time goes by, people were attracted by the love atmosphere of the drama so we chose not to believe what she said.  Something we cannot deny was LDW did show very passionate towards Dahae in the BTS but Dahae was a little bit held back.  In the first Roommate visit, LDW couldn't wait to introduce Dahae to Seho and Nana, but what I observed was Dahae acted more like a close friend of him, there's not much love in her eyes.  Of course, I agreed after they filmed the drama for a longer time, Dahae finally melted in LDW's passion and decided to fall in love again.  The LYF incident did put a push on their relationship since Dahae probably needed some support and understanding from LDW.  At that time, I saw Dahae's radiant face and girlfriend's gestures.

What I was trying to say is Donghae's breakups should not be based on arguments only.  There must be something that they cannot resolved since the first breakup.  Character?  Family?  Concept of value?  Even though they are attractive to each other, if both of them have strong minds and refused to be controlled by each other, breakup will be inevitable.  At least it's better than to happen after they get married.

No matter if Dahae is happy now or not, I do think she likes somebody cute than somebody smart but long-winded like a parent.  Even though she's been living with her mother for so many years, I think she is very independent to make any decision.  She has money to enjoy her life, her partner should be able to do the same thing as well.  LDW is a good man but looks like he has lot of barriers. 

I saw there are still so many Donghae fans in that thread, there were 5 pages of comments or more since after Dahae's statement in Life Bar.  I was very impressed of their persistency!  They do have some very good point but unfortunately, I don't like to look back to something that's history or use imagination.   Drinking wine is one of the bad thing they emphasized all the time.  As far as I know, LDW likes to drink wine and Soju too.  We just don't see him putting up any picture in SNS. 

The Se7en that I see now is a hard working, polite and cheerful person.  When I watched the old interviews, he was giddy and immature.  After the scandal, he became more earnest.  People always learn from their mistakes!  If they said Dahae looked like in pressure and insecure, I think the pressure was from the die-hard Donghae fans.  She's worrying she will lose lots of her fans because of her new relationship so she was cautious.  If they said Dahae was lying to her heart that's why she was not looking at the camera when she talked about Se7en.  Can I understand that as she may be SHY to mention about her lover?

At this moment I'm still with Dahae and Se7en.  I respect Dahae's choice!

Anyways, I found this new video in youtube, Se7en is congratulating Chinese New Year with his Taiwanese fans.  Also promoting his February 28th fan meeting.  I like his drawing! 

@emok. well said. I applaud your opinion. I have the same observation. When I saw their farewell party in Hotel King and both of them was interviewed i ask my husband to interpret their gestures hehehehe 'coz i believe my husband will not be bias with his interpretation since he is not into korean celebrity.He said the man (LDW) is very in love with Lee Da Hae and the way Dahae looks at DW is just like a friend. I was disappointed because honestly i love them to end up together. Still, i shipped Donghae so hard until the news broke about Dahae and Seven. Honestly, I was very disappointed but as a fan all i can say is they have the right to choose the person they love. As i can see also both DW and DH have very strong personalities.Their values i guess also differs because DW is very conservative while DH is very open-minded. Maybe family also have some weight on the relationship but not so much because both of them are stubborn and is in the right age.

Regarding her relationship with Se7en I believe DH really likes him because they have the same mind setting. Both have their own business and also they can spend more time together because they have different field of work. And DH likes dancing and i think she is also interested in singing because he has a lot of male singer friends.Both of them loves travelling and it is a big plus factor if both of you have the same interest. I can also see that Se7en is a mature person and knows how to listen and at the same time gives attention to the person he loves even if he is far away. I have watched one of his interview before that even though he is on overseas he never fails to call his gf everyday. And I believe that is what DH likes in a man who will always gives importance to their relationship and her as a gf. Also Se7en is very polite, humble,soft spoken and very hard working. Also, I'm a person who doesn't dwell in the past if you committed a mistake then learn from it because it can help you mold into a good person.So i also support Dahae and Se7en.

I am not a shipper by nature but after watching HK, I was hypnotised by the OTP's out-of-this-world chemistry like everyone else. It was also because of HK that I embarked on my K drama and Kpop journey!

Actually, I feel uncomfortable calling ourselves this camp or that camp. They are all celebrities in the same industry and probably bump into each other all the time. We have no direct evidence of what happened before DH and se7en started dating although there might have been hints here or there. When fans saw DH in Shanghai in May 2015, one of them asked her about LDW and she smiled and said they were very good friends. That was the time when she was supposed to be going through difficult times. I do believe they are still on good terms.

Lets not put other celebrities in a bad light here as it might upset their fans and create unnecessary fan wars. It is also against soompi rules to go off topic in a thread.

Love is a feeling between two people that only they can understand and appreciate. It has nothing to do with popularity or public opiinion. To base one's decision purely on external factors is like going into a contract relationship, much like Huan Ying and Xi Cheng in Best Lovers!

This thread is sole Se7en and Lee da hey thread stick to the topic please.

We are quiet here since we don't have any news and i can't like other fans write and chat in my delusion mind and cookup stories for entertainments of other.I prefer to keep thread quite rather then discussing anything else.I know other thread are always busy in peeping in this thread taking picture and posting there and try to prove its morphed blah blah blah blue blue blue etcccc etcccc and nonsense.They don't have anything to discuss other then se7en and DH although thread is for some other couple.But the thread is used for chatting abt other couple.

Thanks for telling us abt it and i highly appreciate reading ur view abt that subject and whatever u said has nothing wrong in it.But its not right thread half of ur content was for other couple and half for other.Even if u write 500 post for explaining certain things they are not going to agree its there mindset,there thinking.I can understand ur sentiments when u read something and want to defense someone but you are choosing wrong thread to do it.

Next time no discussion of LDW in this thread.

And i feel bad when people are making fun of ur post so please chinguss.Hope u don't get it wrong but its also one of soompi rules too.

This is not some type of competition who is better or who is good.Its a realtionship.

And I am Just a Lee Da Hey Sole fan and will go with her choice.

Could not find any info on Se7en's family background. Anyone knows? 

As for Dahae I did come across some info stating that her Dad is an electrician and her mother was a teacher. She has a brother, and the family resides in Australia. Previously a fan claimed Dahae is from a chaebol family and her net worth is in billions, personally I doubt it for Dahae is not listed in Fortune 500 as a billionaire. Dahae may own several properties in Korea, but there has been no info whether the properties are unencumbered. 

Apparently social class and wealth differences are still considered in South Korea when seeking elder family and/or parents consent in a relationship, am wondering whether Dahae and Se7en have to overcome such hurdles. 

Spoiler

Off topic

@Tey Ling, we know very little about her family background. I doubt her family is chaebol but they are probably well-to-do. Most people  including celebrities buy properties with a mortgage, some of them borrow up to 70% of the value depending on local regulations and existing debt obligations. As long as the cost of servicing the mortgage is covered by its rental income, then it's all fine. The markets in SK have not been doing well since last summer. I am sure this has affected many celebrities who are heavily invested. Some may be asset rich but cash poor. 

I don't think family backgrounds have anything to do with DH/7 relationship, as long as neither side is heavily in debt  (e.g. due to gambling). I know because I would vehemently object to my children marrying into a gambling family!

I hope nobody get it wrong, I don't have any bad feeling towards the person I talked above (cannot mentioned the name :sweat_smile:) .  I actually really admired him still now.   He is a good son, dedicated actor and loyal to his friends.  Typical good man!  I trusted Dahae, whoever she picked must be all good.  Sorry, may be I didn't smooth my words up well enough!  I don't like wars, I saw too many in different forums!  I will be more careful from now on!

Archived