Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

@Tey Ling You have a point there. Honestly, i first joined the other thread because at first it was fun and interesting and i have big respect to some fans who have past and present news to that thread. Also, i am a big fan of Lee Da Hae and as what other fan said i fell in love on whoever her co-star is because of the way she portrays her emotions on her leading man. But when the news broke that Dahae and Se7en is already a couple i respected her decision and lovelife. I also learned to like se7en because of the way he is protecting and loving LDH. I stopped shipping DH to other thread because this is reality that se7en is his current boyfriend. But some fans who says that they are a DH fan it disappoints me because what they are doing to DH is character assassination. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

If I am not mistaken there have not been any actions taken against international "fans"/ haters, hence the continuation of their  reckless postings. 

As for KDrama, somehow I have lost interest, but is interested in following the Kpop group BTS. Love their songs, the lyrics, music score, sharp dance moves, humor, their hard work/ perseverance/and determination to succeed. BTS is my daily vitamin !! Ha ha .:phew::D

So true dear tey ling.

@ELY_397 Does the guy in drama defend in that drama send him here lol just joking.I have my dose of show which keep myself busy don't worry. :D

2 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

If I am not mistaken there have not been any actions taken against international "fans"/ haters, hence the continuation of their  reckless postings. 

The people who stand to lose out the most in the long run are those who get a kick out of bashing people. There is a huge difference between giving constructive criticism and writing hate messages for the sake of doing it. Yes, other people might be hurt in the short run, but in the end, the bashers are the ones who lose out in life because their loved ones will leave them one by one. It's a certainty in life. They don't know it yet, but it will be a painful lesson for them. I have seen it happen to my friends and family. Legal action is not required because life runs its own course. Better late than never to become a better person!

Just saw BTS latest MV "Spring Day" with Eng sub, a beautiful and meaningful song. I would interpret the message of the song as "there is light at the end of a tunnel", so for the Dahae-Se7en couple, just wait and haters will eventually stop/evaporates. 

@Annya, if the other guy that you're talking about was the guy that I'm thinking, that really shocked me!  I thought they always just bad-mouthing Dahae and Se7en, trying so hard to prove that they have paid the media to publicize their dating trip news.  I'm telling you, if that was true, they're the culprits!  How come other people's love life bother them so much?  For them to waste all those time to hurt somebody that they loved before.  Will the other guy say thank you to them?  They can choose not to follow her, don't read her news anymore, go for some other actress, or just get a date for themselves!

I know we shouldn't talk too much about the other thread but we need somewhere to vent out our anger.  If we don't want to put our thread into risk, can we have a PM group to reveal something that not everybody know?

• 3 weeks later...

Am glad that Dahae had chosen Se7en as her partner in life instead of LDW. Main reason is being faithful.  Do believe Yongji is not just a shameless innocent young idol in love with LDW if she is not being led on by a matured man experienced in life relationship.  Their previous togetherness on the pretext of preparing Yongji for her drama is just a cover up. Time will reveal the truth. 

As a woman you can always sense if the man is faithful or not. And at her age, what she wants is a lifetime partner who is faithful and who respect her and her family. At the same time the mother of Dahae knows how sincere and loyal the guy is. She is in a marrying age so choosing se7en, i believe she is considering marriage. But only time can reveal on which path they will choose.:wub:

On ‎2017‎年‎3‎月‎1‎日 at 5:59 PM, Tey Ling said:

Am glad that Dahae had chosen Se7en as her partner in life instead of LDW. Main reason is being faithful.  Do believe Yongji is not just a shameless innocent young idol in love with LDW if she is not being led on by a matured man experienced in life relationship.  Their previous togetherness on the pretext of preparing Yongji for her drama is just a cover up. Time will reveal the truth. 

Dear Tey Ling,                       

I am a fan of LDW,  from China, to visit my aunt in Singapore,  so I can see soompi, I hope you can understand my English,  I  watch MG and  Hotel King.  I am not couple fan,  I know lee Da Hae  boyfriend is SEVEN, my cousin told me something about here. I came to this thread and saw your comment  that you praised SEVEN is good man,  faithful, it was good thing , but you mentioned LDW and Yongji,  I have read about  news, Yongji's case is a funny show , the scene is very happy and laughter, we all think it is a joke Yongji very cute.

AND   LDW  " refused her in a roundabout  way ".     

LDW  teach Yongji acting for her drama  and after Yongji  said  thank LDW  so much for helping , but you don't  know all the thing and you just thinking and guessing the relationship of them , so it's no good,  you also don't want some people thinking and guessing Lee Da hae's anything .

Lee Da hae and SEVEN dating in 2015,    LDW  teach  Yongji  acting for her drama in March 2016,  about after six months,   " so  faithfu or not "  that is no meaning .

LDW and Yongji are just good friend , many artists  are also like favorite idol or star.

If something not confirmed,  please don't guess, don't  comment. Thank you!

@win88win thanks for visiting this thread and sharing your concern here. You are right in saying that we do not like other people speculating about DH either. It goes both ways. There shouldn't be double standards.

Soompi is one of those rare websites that allow shipping couples, fortunately and unfortunately. If you go through the forum list you will know what I mean. Speculations or "points of view", to put it diplomatically, are generally tolerated in Soompi provided it is not offensive and not off topic.

Since this is a couple thread dedicated to DH and Se7en, we really shouldn't be talking about other people here. In fact, our thread is already pretty clean compared to others. Trust me, the above comment is NOTHING compared to the things that have been said about DH.

If you are from China, you must have known about all the nasty comments in DH's Weibo post Hotel King days during 2015/2016 made by a certain group of LDW fans and shipper groups from his previous projects. They were furious over the hype of the couple in Hotel King and some were worried that DH would take away their favourite actor from their favourite actress. Fake accounts by LDW fans (especially those who are fans of other actresses he has worked with) were created to attack her endlessly to a point her Chinese teacher had to step in. They were united in their attack with only one goal in mind, and that was to rip her reputation to pieces. They were operating like an underground Mafia group - taking shifts, stalking threads and individual DH fans, applauding offsensive remarks, egging each other on, even pretending to be LYF fans! The things they said about DH were MUCH MUCH worse than what is being said about LDW here in Soompi.

This particular subset of his Chinese fans actually made an "infamous" name for themselves outside China and gave his fandom and China a bad name. We would appreciate if you could relay this message to all your fellow fans in China. Respect goes both ways as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay with your aunt in Singapore and happy fangirling!

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

@win88win thanks for visiting this thread and sharing your concern here. You are right in saying that we do not like other people speculating about DH either. It goes both ways. There shouldn't be double standards.

Soompi is one of those rare websites that allow shipping couples, fortunately and unfortunately. If you go through the forum list you will know what I mean. Speculations or "points of view", to put it diplomatically, are generally tolerated in Soompi provided it is not offensive and not off topic.

Since this is a couple thread dedicated to DH and Se7en, we really shouldn't be talking about other people here. In fact, our thread is already pretty clean compared to others. Trust me, the above comment is NOTHING compared to the things that have been said about DH.

If you are from China, you must have known about all the nasty comments in DH's Weibo post Hotel King during 2015/2016 made by LDW fans and his other shipper groups from his previous projects. Fake accounts by LDW fans (especially those who are fans of other actresses he has worked with) were created to attack her endlessly to a point her Chinese teacher had to step in. They were operating like an underground Mafia group (taking shifts, stalking threads and DH fans, applauding offsensive remarks, egging each other on) and the things they said about DH were MUCH MUCH worse than what is being said about LDW here in Soompi.

This particular subset of his Chinese fans actually made an "infamous" name for themselves outside China and gave his fandom and China a bad name. We would appreciate if you could relay this message to all your fellow fans in China. Respect goes both ways as well.

Sorry! I have heard  Weibo that often quarrel,  but I seldom  go there,

I mostly stay in Baidu,  I would like to ask now there is still  quarrel  ?

1 hour ago, win88win said:

Sorry! I have heard  Weibo that often quarrel,  but I seldom  go there,

I mostly stay in Baidu,  I would like to ask now there is still  quarrel  ?

I am not sure but I should hope not, as DH is no longer a perceived "threat" to their favourite actress(es).  I rarely go to Weibo myself these days. If that kind of attack were to happen outside of China those fans would have been sued and prosecuted. Let's all be responsible fans supporting our favourite artists. :)

8 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

I am not sure but I should hope not.  I rarely go to Weibo myself these days. If that kind of attack were to happen outside of China those fans would have been sued and prosecuted. Let's all be responsible fans supporting our favourite artists. :)

I agree with you, happy to support  favorite artists, a good mood

5 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

If you are from China, you must have known about all the nasty comments in DH's Weibo post Hotel King days during 2015/2016 made by a certain group of LDW fans and shipper groups from his previous projects. They were furious over the hype of the couple in Hotel King and some were worried that DH would take away their favourite actor from their favourite actress. Fake accounts by LDW fans (especially those who are fans of other actresses he has worked with) were created to attack her endlessly to a point her Chinese teacher had to step in. They were united in their attack with only one goal in mind, and that was to rip her reputation to pieces. They were operating like an underground Mafia group - taking shifts, stalking threads and individual DH fans, applauding offsensive remarks, egging each other on, even pretending to be LYF fans! The things they said about DH were MUCH MUCH worse than what is being said about LDW here in Soompi.

Spoiler

Hi I am a pure Ldw fan who don't care about his personal life nor this whole shipping thing. Sorry for disturbing but I have a very big urge to respond to you. First of all yes everyone is free to say whatever they want here but as I know I think accroding to soompi rules you are not allowed to mention LDW here moderators can correct me if I am wrong. Second I don't get what you mean about those so called Chinese fans ( in my opinion they are CRAZY shippers) so bc they severely attacked lee da hae back in 2015 does this give people here the right to critsize wookie and putting him in a bad light just to make seven look good. Do people face hate by hate. actually you said it yourself those are shippers who ship him with other actress and they are totally crazy about it I think they don't even care about him as an actor only want to see him married to their ladies so IMO wookie is innocent from them it is not like he told them to do this and I am sure he doesn't approve it and isn't glad about it if he heard about it. If you want to judge look at wookie pure fans as example fans in twitter, instagram or the ones here in soompi did you ever see any direct criticism to ldh in ldw thread?did you see anyone saying "dahae dumped /cheated on wookie for seven -she broke up with him then immediately dated 7....."whatever I don't think so (I only mean LDW pure fans. I don't care about shippers and I hate how some cross the line and harshly critsize others) although I know that some of his fans doesn't like ldh but they don't bother say it nor critsize her bc it is none of their business but unfortunately I find the opposite when it comes to some ldh fans ths is not the first time. if you backread this thread and lee da hae thread and even before the dating news some were critsizing him for not being a man who didn't want to announce their relationship (even through we don't know if they even dated) then trying to hint that he cheated on her and thats why they broke up ( meanwhile we don't even know what happened between them if they were really dating).and the comment above, you know she could have just said seven is an awesome faithful person without mentioning ldw what did she get from putting ldw in a bad light it did annoy me as a fan of him. I know you are free to dislike him or critisize him but irrelevant and unnecessary criticism is not something nice especially when both of them found their own different ways. Lastly I am not here to attack, blame anyone or make war. actually I like LDH alot and I am glad for her. I only hope that everyone supports his idol in peace if you don't like someone don't follow his news and don't criticize him. Now I see dahae is very happy in her relationship I think we all shouldn't look to the past and move on wish the 3 of them happiness. and I sincerely hope the shipping wars stop bc it is getting too aggressive oh I think we should just pray that ldw or ldh gets married so this whole shipping thing finds an end bc the other side shippers seem so stubbon till then I think ignorance is the best thing we can do.......hope my words don't offend anyone and my apologies if it did  ^peace ^

6 hours ago, lili245 said:
  Hide contents

Hi I am a pure Ldw fan who don't care about his personal life nor this whole shipping thing. Sorry for disturbing but I have a very big urge to respond to you. First of all yes everyone is free to say whatever they want here but as I know I think accroding to soompi rules you are not allowed to mention LDW here moderators can correct me if I am wrong. Second I don't get what you mean about those so called Chinese fans ( in my opinion they are CRAZY shippers) so bc they severely attacked lee da hae back in 2015 does this give people here the right to critsize wookie and putting him in a bad light just to make seven look good. Do people face hate by hate. actually you said it yourself those are shippers who ship him with other actress and they are totally crazy about it I think they don't even care about him as an actor only want to see him married to their ladies so IMO wookie is innocent from them it is not like he told them to do this and I am sure he doesn't approve it and isn't glad about it if he heard about it. If you want to judge look at wookie pure fans as example fans in twitter, instagram or the ones here in soompi did you ever see any direct criticism to ldh in ldw thread?did you see anyone saying "dahae dumped /cheated on wookie for seven -she broke up with him then immediately dated 7....."whatever I don't think so (I only mean LDW pure fans. I don't care about shippers and I hate how some cross the line and harshly critsize others) although I know that some of his fans doesn't like ldh but they don't bother say it nor critsize her bc it is none of their business but unfortunately I find the opposite when it comes to some ldh fans ths is not the first time. if you backread this thread and lee da hae thread and even before the dating news some were critsizing him for not being a man who didn't want to announce their relationship (even through we don't know if they even dated) then trying to hint that he cheated on her and thats why they broke up ( meanwhile we don't even know what happened between them if they were really dating).and the comment above, you know she could have just said seven is an awesome faithful person without mentioning ldw what did she get from putting ldw in a bad light it did annoy me as a fan of him. I know you are free to dislike him or critisize him but irrelevant and unnecessary criticism is not something nice especially when both of them found their own different ways. Lastly I am not here to attack, blame anyone or make war. actually I like LDH alot and I am glad for her. I only hope that everyone supports his idol in peace if you don't like someone don't follow his news and don't criticize him. Now I see dahae is very happy in her relationship I think we all shouldn't look to the past and move on wish the 3 of them happiness. and I sincerely hope the shipping wars stop bc it is getting too aggressive oh I think we should just pray that ldw or ldh gets married so this whole shipping thing finds an end bc the other side shippers seem so stubbon till then I think ignorance is the best thing we can do.......hope my words don't offend anyone and my apologies if it did  ^peace ^

Hi! Don't be surprised, but I actually agree with most of what you said. If any LDH fans (myself included) did insult any other celebrity here in Soompi, intentionally or unintentionally, I apologise on their behalf.

If you were there in Weibo in 2015 and 2016, you'd be shocked to see how an innocent celebrity could be attacked so mercilessly by a group of antis. By bringing that story up, the intention was not to attack another celebrity (it's not their fault that their fans behave irresponsibly) or to justify another member's point of view. It is just that as LDH fans, we have been subject to all kinds of verbal abuse be it from LYF fans, LDW fans/other shipper groups (I still remember their account names to this day) and even some of her own fans. They are far, far worse than the posts you find offensive. There is no comparison actually. But so far, everybody is standing their ground and no one has offered an apology to LDH or her fans for calling her vile names. Not saying we should reciprocate hate with hate, but there is a limit to everyone's tolerance level.

Personally I don't really care what happened before her current relationship because I can see that she is truly happy now. If you want to know what is being speculated about LDW and LDH, please visit the Donghae shipper thread.

If you find that particular post insulting, we can request to have it deleted. No problem at all.

*Peace* (this is the first time I am using this expression) :)

@lili245 and @win88win let me tell you who knows whether they are shipper fans or individual fans? Is there any list of individual fans and shipper fans.If so do provide us please.And you judge fans on base of comments.If u want to say something go to the other thread tell them to behave properly and follow the rule,not to us.Everyone is free to speak what they can.There is limit to everything if it break people will start attacking the person involve in other thread.Whether shipper or not.

If soompi allows to make drama couple shipper thread then u can't tell us anything.

U guys just came here when someone here spoke abt ur fav wow and when my fav is targeted becz of ur fav.Where were you?

I don't go to other thread and check,so i don't know whether someone speak abt DH in LDW thread or not and i hardly care too.And just visit other thread u will get the reason of outburst from people in here.The other thread is culprit for it and they are also well wisher of LDW.That's what they say and we read.If not go fight with fake pretending fan not with us.No matter what u say in this thread nothing is going to change.We know who is dating who.We are very much in reality and not in delusion world.

This thread is not LDW thread so stop discussing it here in this thread.

Every fans get hurt when they read bad comments about your fav actors,whether its LDH,Se7en or LDW.I hope and wish people behave in civilized way.I can understand as individual fan but we are also not in fault so kindly understand us too.

@win88win and @lili245 For me there is no problem if they will read our thread as long they will not insult the commenter and our favorite celebrity. That's why different thread was created to our favorite celebrities so that the fans can comment and have some good interaction with other members. But how can we enjoy our thread when other fans are mocking our comments in another thread. If we have offended the fans of LDW we apologize but there are also some fans or pretending to be his fans that are insulting and mocking DH and se7en. We never mention anything about it in here because we want to enjoy our thread and have a peaceful and happy interactions. But what other fans are doing are character assassination to our couple as if they know them personally. If fans from other thread wants to comment our opinion here you can do so as long as you respect the members here and our couple.

@ELY_397 no I am not surprised I am grateful to you for understanding and respecting my opinion. not many fans are like that now. most prefer to just be stubborn. My apology for misunderstanding your point and I am too sorry for all what da hae and her fans went through bc of those crazy shippers my apologies to all of you as a fan of his but I still think he is innocent from them.and I think when things gets too serious and dangerous fans can't help the situation it becomes in the celebrity hand if lee da hae gets any huge aggressive attack she should step up and take legal action against those saesang fans....... @Annya  chill out a bit :) I don't know if you got what I mean or not. and I am not sure if I even understood you but I hope I did.. first of all I didn't come here just to mention his name it is not like he will get more fans or become popular when I do lool. It isn't me who mentioned him first it is you so don't blame us. You keep on saying this is not his thread but you still mention him later..you feel bad when you see her getting criticism there and some of you told them so and I guess you reported too so it is my right to feel the same way and do the same right ...and  Did I attack you or your couple no I just said that mentioning him here is not allowed and could be a threat to your thread too and you know that very well... What I get from your post is "my fave is critsized so yours deserve it too " in the end it is your opinion but in my opinion is " none of our favs deserve to be critsized "... as I said before my apology for what she went through bc of Chinese shippers but when it comes to the shippers from the other thread as long as I know most of them are originally lee da hae fans so you can't blame him or his fans for what they do and actually there is nothing I can do. if there is something I can do that would help stop all of this then please tell me.. Do you think I am glad about what is said there absolutely not at the same time they attack lee da hae, they make him look like a pathetic, crazy hopless romantic man and also many of what they said about da hae and her bf is totally unacceptable and disrespectful but what can we do even moderators can not stop them so the best solution is to just ignore them till they are proven wrong..... You think you are not in fault when you critisize him so don't feel bad when the others there feel the same when they critsize her I know for sure people here are not aggressive at all like them and I am not saying both threads are the same but still you mention the other party here too so one have to be fair... at the end I am saying it again what I meant from all of this, is that I hope all of us can just enjoy supporting our fav without getting others involved after all everyone found their own ways and we should just wish them happiness. and I am sorry if I ever misunderstood anything you said....happy shipping for you guys  ignore haters and don't worry this is my last comment I won't come here again and I hope he doesn't get mentioned again ^ bye ^

@lili245 thanks for your reply. I appreciate your civility. I don't really know how to classify shippers who are only fans of a couple but not of them individually. If one breaks the ship then all hell break loose and worse, if it is the woman who breaks it then she and her real boyfriend can burn in hell. They are not fans of either group in the purest sense. It's an alien concept to me. In my world, shipping means postage and delivery :D. Anyway, it is good to see your fave doing so well. He deserves it! Happy fangirling! Annyeong.

Gosh just opened this thread and boom was some "interesting"  comments from fans of the other Wook, hmmm... they must be keeping an eye on this thread but why? Never mind, do not want to know. Would love to write more but is still on holiday, on the move and wifi availability limited.

In May one of Dahae's good friend is getting married, just wonder whether Dahae will be attending and catching the bride's bouquet. And maybe we have Se7en in attendance too. 

Archived