Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

@ELY_397 Even our girls has leather jacket.I wanted to ask se7en which shampoo or which hair care product he use?.May be family genes.He has nice volume of hair.BF and GF same complain Hairstyle hehe.Bang Bang couple lol.Its fun to read some of ur flashback story.

I feel the pressure of netz are too much in korea that the reason celebrity are not to open to share the picture.They critiise in every thing.

Hope se7en had good BD with his fan and his album release.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he does have nice hair volume for a guy in his thirties. Some men his age already have receding/thinning hairlines that they need to cover with a fringe. I miss DH's long and glossy hair...her hair looks brittle these days from too much dyeing.

I am curious about his new J album...if it is going to mainly R&B or pop.

Knetz need to to take a good look at what is happening in the U.S. Presidential elections and then decide on what should be newsworthy and what really constitutes as past mistakes or scandals.

Da hey needs to take care of her hair,her hair look really thin in volume.Dying again and again damage the hair...i have noticed they dye it too often.

His J album has same song as K album or i am missing something?

I feel knetz are too frustrated in life too,they need place to vent out anger they do it on celebrity.Celebrity are the easiest target, i am sure they don't pass such comment regarding election or laws.

Atleast we got good news abt DH drama on his BF BD we are happy.Someone asking in comment to post DH pic :lol:Se7en and Rain are good friends and both the guys have Iris drama girls as GF.Since u talk abt iris so i remembered.

Look at Birthday Boy.

Se7en album Dangerman short version mv.

Well it looks like we have our first lovestagram from them - they have both posted funny videos on Pepero Day. Are they telling fans that all is well with their relationship? 

I can't wait for 14/11 but need to figure out how to watch youku live....her makeup seems a bit overdone in BC but can't wait to see her in a badxxx role!

It looks like Se7en has been invited by Mnet Mama to do some promotional activities, not sure if it is strictly online or whether he will attend in person. If he is going to be in HK I hope DH will be there too so I can stalk her. Hehe! :wub:

If 2 people are happy with eachother what else do they need.Yups Pepero Day i saw Da hey bunny and se7en video too.

If i find any way abt youku i will let u know.I don't mind her makeup alteast i get to see her in different hairstyle.

Even last year both were in Hongkong if i am not wrong.The way they wished Happy new year was also same.Yes do stalk her give our love to her... tell our complains too :PAtlease u can meet se7en and give him any gift for him and DH or card msg to DH best and easiest way too. 

@Annya I am not a Kpop fan and actually missed the previous years' MNET/MAMA. I feel like a dinosaur next to the Kpopsters. If my fave actors or actresses are going I might consider it.

Years ago DH had a picture taken in Time Square in broad daylight. In the future, if you see a fan pic with a masked face that would be me. Haha!

@ELY_397 I am fan of music it can be any language.Sometime i end up liking just musical instrumental piece.Once i watched this drama with DH sweet 18 male costar it just had this piano music piece playing again and again in that drama.I have that music as my ringtone.I don't know anything abt Mnet or mama i only watch the award in which DH is there.

Are u joking or are u Seriously in that pic.Wait let me see.:glasses:

@ELY_397 I really thought u are in pic.U were referring it as future scene if u encounter Da hae.Some of the fan put smiley emoji face on there face and share pic with celebrity u can do that too.;)

From se7en and Lee da hey way of pepero Day celebration.DH should also have update in her instagram account.But se7en is also in weibo so technically both have it in there weibo account.

They are so cute! :heart:  Are they telling us they are still good and happy?  I wish they can do these more often, especially Dahae!  Just some hints!  The fans that love them of course want to know more about them.  Who care about the antis!  

Some people in Weibo don't believe that is Dahae since her voice sounds different and her Chinese was too accurate.  Now that I saw Se7en's Instagram, it's even worse!  How would you think that was Se7en!  His face and voice are totally different.  I'm quite sure that's Dahae in Weibo since if you listen to the noise she made "un un un un un, hum" at the end, that's her!  Plus somebody mentioned about her hair up in the middle of her forehead, she has that kind of pointy spot which in Chinese saying only a beautiful lady will have. :wub:  Ok, we blame on Dahae looking too pretty and cute there so some people were jealous!

Me too hope sometime out of blue they give hint are post pic with same pose.:wub:

I always read praises for DH chinese on youtube videos they say she speaks quite fluently and clear.Its se7en u can hear his voice and wishing pepero Day.Its clearly him just with fat face and small eye his hairs and cloth style are same.I want to ask u why u thought its not se7en.May be i watch lot of him and his picture then you and his famous lips that even young male idol know abt.;):P

Read an article he will be going to Hong Kong on 20th nov to release his album i am se7en having press conference.The article even mentioned DH saying since DH is fluent in chinese may be we can see se7en speaking some chinese learned from gf.

He will be going to Taiwan too on 16th nov for 100% entertainment recording.A chinese variety show.

I know that was Se7en for sure but in the video, as what you said, he had a fat face and small eyes.  He looked like a cartoon character!  So comparing with Dahae's video, his is even more difficult to recognize.  When he spoke in that kind of tone, at least, I didn't recognize him! :lol:

On 17/11/2016 at 4:22 PM, Annya said:

Where did se7en pepero day video disappear.Did he deleted it.Now whats cooking there?

Oh really? I thought his video was quite funny. Could anything drastic happen in the space of a week....who knows. Maybe his fans didn't like it...I did not read his fans' reaction to the video. I was thinking of checking him out on Monday if my schedule permits...the location is in the middle of the city. haha.

4 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Oh really? I thought his video was quite funny. Could anything drastic happen in the space of a week....no one knows. Maybe his fans didn't like it...I did not read his fans' reaction to the video. I was thinking of checking him out on Monday if my schedule permits...the location is in the middle of the city. haha.

@ELY_397 I saw eng comment some were laughing and many were wishing him pepero day. Don't know abt korean and japanese comment.May be i am just over thinking lol.

Good luck dear 20th Nov New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel or if airport is near.

His taiwan PS visit video.The mikes around him remind me DH interview during LA.

His interview after PC.Translation by Se7nie (Lucky se7en My)  http://se7enation.com/

Q: feeling of coming Taiwan after such a long time  
A: very thankful for many fans to welcome me, also feel happy and thankful for many reporters for interviewing (interested to my return)    
Q: any foods you want to try in Taiwan?  
A: yesterday I tried spicy steamboat, its very tasty, hope to find some taiwan specialities later too.    
Q: introduce your new album  
A: the album is I AM SE7EN, which is the first time ai participated in all production and composing, this album reflected how am I experiencing & feeling right now.  
Q: you have many schedules this time, how do you feel?  
A: there are really many schedules these 4 days, which is a bit tiring for me but I’m really glad that many of you come to welcome me and show interest to my return. I will work harder in the future and to let more people to know me. (7: yes yes)  
Q: there are schedules that you can interact with fans?  
A: yesterday I had a tv show recording and I had met my fans, we had a good time together. i will also have recording and to have time to interact with fans too, please look forward for it.    
Q: you seem like enjoyed a lot and kept saying they are cute just now when you saw the kids, do you like kids?  
A: yes, i like kids and I have 4 nephews & nieces, and I liked to spend time with them too, i really like kids    
Q: you was scared just now during the lion dance?  
A: although the lion & dragon dance should be cute as they are dolls but the music and the effects are magnificient and loud and I was a bit surprised and shocked    
Q: you consider to include these in your music in the future?  
A: you gave me a hint/ idea, maybe I will include masked doll in my music in the future instead of lion/ dragon dance  
Q: besides this promotion and fan meeting, would you consider to come to Taiwan for a concert tour?  
A: this time I will focus more on promotion and I will be planning to have more promotion in Taiwan & Chinese areas too. Also now I’m preparing for chinese music/ songs. Hope I can have more chances to interact with chinese fans.    
Q: any Taiwanese artists you are interested to collab with?  
A: as for now I will consider too but I will need to get someone who can match with my music, I will really consider this in the near future.    
Q: how is your mandarin level now?  
A: Recently I have not been practicing Mandarin very often so my mandarin is not as good as what I used to be, I will work harder and be prepared to meet you in the future    
7: thank you  

I am just wondering why after the relationship of Dahae and Se7en was divulged and confirmed there's no news about the two of them together. As always Dahae is very quiet about her relationship with Se7en and at he same time Se7en is very busy with his album promotions and guesting. I hope he still has time for Dahae.

@arlene Actually, many non married celebrity couples do not want to constantly remind the public of their relationship. DH and 7 are feeling the pressure more than other celebrity couples because of the negative feedback on their dating news. DH has a drama airing right now and 7 is having his comeback so it is a good idea to stay low with their relationship. If they were still in their 20's then it's probably ok to be more public about it, but DH is already in her 30s, I'd much rather she keep a low profile with her relationship status until she announces her marriage. The deletion of his Pepero video might cause some speculations but don't worry too much, there is a reason for everything. If there really is a problem we will hear about it. Let's just enjoy their projects for now. :)

Tell you the truth, I'm more concern about Dahae's marriage than her profession.  I want her to be loved and happy.  Se7en's video in Instagram is very normal.  If he deleted that just for his fans, what will Dahae's fans think?  I was a little depressed after I read Annya's post.  I know, I know, may be Se7en talked to Dahae and she agreed with it.  That will make me feel better.  I hope he did that just to protect Dahae. 

I know some celebrity couples usually keep in low key even though they are already official.  For example Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young, they seldom talk about each other until they had a wedding plan.  I don't expect Dahae and Se7en will answer any dating question during a promotion, the reporters are usually told by the host ahead of time.   

Anyway, Se7en shi, please keep dating Dahae in the car since that's the most convenient and romantic way of dating!

AAkr40A.img?h=522&w=874&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Archived