Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, arlene80 said:

It is obvious Dahae and Se7en have move on with their lives. It can be seen now that they are happy with each others company. Go go Lee Da Hae and Se7en. Best wishes to both of you.

She probably said a bit too much under the circumstances, but that's DH for you. Once she gets going, she can't stop. I hope they keep it low profile from now on, although I wouldn't mind some fan taken pics!

If I am not mistaken this is the 1st time Dahae spoke publicly confirming her relationship with Se7en since the news of them dating broke out last September. There were fans who were sceptical on this relationship as Dahae was silent then, and now after the disclosure in LB, there are some who thinks that it is not befitting for a celebrity to reveal her love life. It is just like 'to go left is wrong, to go right is wrong, and to remain in the center is also wrong!'. It is impossible to have all people to have the same view on any subject matter, it is up to the individual (in this case the couple) to decide when, how, what, who, where, why to say it . It is their life after all. 

I think in your 30's your matured enough for whatever consequences after you made something public. It is not necessary to keep everything in secret unless you're not serious with that person. Celebrities also are human they want to feel love and freedom. It is just unfortunate that there are some people who can't accept someone's choices. As what they say you can't pleased everybody. And as what Tey Ling said whatever Dahae's going to say for those people who can't accept the relationship she will always be wrong. But now Dahae has already said her piece i think she will not talk about it anymore. Even she was silent about her relationship with se7en before there are still people who said bad words and condemned her. Now that she talk about it they are not still happy and still doubt their relationship. So i guess it is up to Dahae and se7en to decide whatever path they want to go. This is one way of testing how strong their relationship is. Good luck to both of them. 

I think there is no choice other than for Dahae to focus most of the topic on her relationship.  What else she can talk about for a whole hour show?  Plus that is what everybody want to know more about her.  She has the responsibility to gain more attention of the show for the benefit of the PD.  That's why she was so active in her Instagram before it aired.  No wonder the PD said she is the best guest! :grin: At least, there were some people who were doubted or still waiting at the borderline now have decided to support them.  I guess there is no English sub yet but I heard she talked about her status in the Korea show business now and she lost a drama offer due to the conflict between China and Korea.  I think these are all she can share with the public.  I'm actually happy that Dahae said, " Dong Wook is mine but Se7en is not!"  Those pure fans of Se7en's should be happy that Dahae didn't take all the love away from him.  

I found something very good in FB today: 

"I don't have time to worry about who doesn't like me.  I'm too busy loving the people who love me." 

Dahae, both you and Se7en got a lot of antis, there's a long way for both of you to step across!  If somebody offer you good script, just take it.  You need to get the acknowledgment from the K netizen again!

Soompi translated article.

Se7en Revealed To Have Visited Girlfriend Lee Da Hae On Set Of Her “Life Bar” Appearance.

On February 2, actress Lee Da Hae appeared on the tvN show “Life Bar,” where she talked about her boyfriend, singer Se7en, and their relationship.

However, a source from “Life Bar” recently reported that Se7en was actually on set at the time. “He didn’t appear on broadcast, but on the day of filming he came to the set,” the source said. “He had a drink or two with the MCs, Shin Dong Yup, Tak Jae Hoon, Kim Joon Hyun, and Eric Nam, and Lee Da Hae’s close friend Yoon So Yi.”

Lee Da Hae and Se7en were same-aged, longtime friends who confirmed their relationship in September of last year.

It was reported that this couple were seen at Incheon airport leaving for Phuket. Did they decided to go to Phuket after the main casts of Goblin have cancelled their trip? Either way it appears like a KDrama unfolding and there will be lots of noise from the bias and antis group once the news breaks out. Ha ha ha ...   

Just 2 days ago we saw pics (at Allkpop) of Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun, holding hands at the airport leaving for their overseas vacation. Both celebrities are in their 30's, and so are the Dahae-Seven couple. I have a feeling that more Korean matured celebrities are now moving away from the conservative old norms thinking which is to date secretively till wedding day. The matured and confident celebrities wants to prioritize their personal life and are not afraid to face the public. Yes it is Time For Change.        

@Tey Ling Korea is in the ranks of developed countries but their mentality is that of a developing country at best. They have the hardware but not the matching software to go with it. There are celebrities who value their career and popularity over love and personal life. DH and 7 clearly do not belong in that category. Travelling is a great hobby if you have the means and is one of the things that people regret not doing more of when they look back at their lives. Why sit at home in front of a computer when you can be out enjoying the sun? 

I think by going on a trip together, they are telling people that their relationship can withstand the hate and criticism from the public. That they are just as happy, if not happier, than some of the more popular couples and of course secret couples. It is a bit "in your face" I have to admit but could they be paving way for something bigger?

I don't get it. Some fans says they are a fan of Lee Da Hae but all they do is say bad things and criticize DH even se7en to the expense to make other person look good. And they are always over analyzing DH and Se7en's  action or relationship. They say that they are just very concern of Dahae's reputation and career but the truth is they are the one who is ruining Dahae. I look at it as hypocrisy to say that you love that person but all you do is bad mouthing that person. It is like disguising or pretending yourself to be a good friend but what you are doing is the opposite. How ironic to those fans saying they are concern or love Dahae but all they do is make her look bad to the other fans. Hope they will just go to their true favorite artist and leave Dahae alone. Sorry if i offended some people of my statement. Just saying.

@arlene80 Do u think this guys who are right now sitting and pin pointing other people life just speak bad abt LDh and se7en.No dear they choose PM mode to speak ill abt the other guy  too but scared of his fan base so they do it quietly in pm.Do u want proof should i paste it here or i am thinking to post it on valentine day in that thread itself the real info abt the other guy provided by the biggest fan there.If u read it then its worse then se7en.Who know its true or not.If its true then good na she has to prove to whole bigger fan base when everyone will jump on her to ask abt it.

Forgot abt dating this specific fan was always like that don't expect anything from them.They don't have any favorite they are there own fav.

@Annya I'm curious 'coz they presented it as Dahae as the confused and can be easily manipulated while se7en is a bad partner or influence. Can you post it here or can you please PM it to me? I am just really curious of how good or clean is their fav celebrity while criticizing Dahae as a weak person.

@arlene80 The reason i don't go to that thread and don't react is, i know who they really love i am not talking abt all fan but some specific fans who are there right now showing there unconditional love for Lee da hae.I don't know why they talk abt her if she is not worth of talking and not so good to be the queen of their king.

Dears, let's keep calm. Anything we post here in a public forum like Soompi or IG can be used against us if celebrities decide to take legal action. People think they can get away with it but how many Soompi users are there in a single country, honestly speaking? It takes literally minutes to track the IP address of a user in any given country, let alone a city. Even in a country with a huge population like China, they are able to track users who post malicious rumours out of the hundreds of millions of users. LYF successfully caught netizens for defaming him.

Antis are like badly behaving children. They are attention seekers. The more you react, the worse they become. Let's chill! 

Are you guys watching the Defendant by any chance? It is a much better way to spend a Sunday!

If I am not mistaken there have not been any actions taken against international "fans"/ haters, hence the continuation of their  reckless postings. 

As for KDrama, somehow I have lost interest, but is interested in following the Kpop group BTS. Love their songs, the lyrics, music score, sharp dance moves, humor, their hard work/ perseverance/and determination to succeed. BTS is my daily vitamin !! Ha ha .:phew::D

1 hour ago, arlene80 said:

@Annya I'm curious 'coz they presented it as Dahae as the confused and can be easily manipulated while se7en is a bad partner or influence. Can you post it here or can you please PM it to me? I am just really curious of how good or clean is their fav celebrity while criticizing Dahae as a weak person.

Anything is possible for them when a delusional couple in there mind is real couple do u need any other kind of evidence to prove their mind set.Did anyone of them said they are dating not even a rumour was heard lol to be frank and true.Till a couple don't say they are dating everything is delusional whether its star or normal person in real life.

@ELY_397 I hope and wish whoever is taking action be a little quicker but when are they going to take action when the content gets deleted after reported by other fans.The person who spread such news should be worried not people like us.They will prove when time comes after all they are always right and there source of news can challenge FBI too dear.Its not i asked for it and someone pm me.People on there own assumed that i am someones hater so thought better make alliance with me but bad luck didn't get anything out of me.

I know ely there are kids who say they need chocolate flavour icecream otherwise they won't listen.Hope kids don't start hating chocolate flavour after reading this.Sorry kids.

@Tey Ling Without LDH that thread is like empty shell was wondering if LDH retires then how will some people stay with this forums.Pity there next target.

Archived