Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I think it's impossoble not to have feeling during filming. The have to feel something in order to create such chemistry ... RIght now I think PBG is smitten ... wahahha.. He look so exciteed around her .. bubbly .. grinning and super duper happy

• Like 21

Oh goodness me, where is my manner. I almost forget. My greetings to everyone here, I'll be joining everyone with this dream lover quest, nice to meet everyone. *bow*

I know rightttt, I mean it helps alot when your partner is that pretty all naturale summore. And she has this innocent young charm in her that PBG might also drawn too.

Oey btw, I think KYJ's mom would not mind if they have real relationship. Him being a good boy, church kind a guy. Your next door oppa sort of type..

I think he's the type of guy who a mom would trust their daughter with

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

@pyoyong wakakakkakaa .... lets ship them even if KYJ is too young .. whahaa.. the chemistry just too good .. and we can talk about kiss here without the need to feel lame .. wahahhahah... hello members of shipper threa .. can we go crazy here?

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

Oh goodness me, where is my manner. I almost forget. My greetings to everyone here, I'll be joining everyone with this dream lover quest, nice to meet everyone. *bow*

I know rightttt, I mean it helps alot when your partner is that pretty all naturale summore. And she has this innocent young charm in her that PBG might also drawn too.

Oey btw, I think KYJ's mom would not mind if they have real relationship. Him being a good boy, church kind a guy. Your next door oppa sort of type..

I think he's the type of guy who a mom would trust their daughter with

Lol well hello there....are we the same delusional shipper here? Hehehehe 

Just forget about the "age"

Bogummy definely like her too much .

@Tien LeN i agree that when a boy like a girl, he will always tease her. When he hugged her, first, she thought, it was a real scene coz she didnt move, but when bogummy laughed, she was shocked n asked him, what was that. N bogummy enjoyed it so much from the way he lauged out loud.

• Like 15

Oeeeyy HELL SISTA!! @tiendoank gimme ^5!!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE! Let's do this gal to gal thingy shall we everyone. French greeting " left cheek muach muach muach " "right cheek muach muach muach"

@Bambiina get ur buttock in here!

Nice to meet you too @fanfromsoutheastasia @elis luvgeunscouple muach muach muach

Hey jilly @Jillia , I know you're lurking somewhere!! Go dive in here and make use that steroid in this thread as well girl!! We need some EMOTION expert annalist like yourself!

Btw, the age different, I think PBG will be protective of her once they become real couple. Remember that neck scene with BY, he will be THAT protective if other guy trying to touch her in real! mwahaha

• Like 11

On 9/16/2016 at 8:32 PM, tiendoank said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

annyeong guys..

Am I welcome here?

I solemly swear I am human

heheheh..

P.S.  Is it ok for me to bully Ha Yeon-ssi here? hehheheh..

Spoiler
Spoiler

Annyeong there  @tiendoank   @pyoyong

@Bambiina

Its okay to bully her lol 

Even @fanfromsoutheastasia

called her evil woman lol

• Like 3

I am erree .. omo .. so gkad crazy @tiendoank is here too...

@pyoyong  over here much more freedom we can go googoooogaga here or 'kill' any future prince wife wanabe here .. wahahah.. so excited to see evwryone hiyo .. anyeong gals ..

Fanfromsputheast oh my god.. gal your name is kiroooo too long .. I call you fanfan okay.. yess .. we just forget about the age .. shipper thread = delusion .. right

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, elis luvgeunscouple said:

Lol well hello there....are we the same delusional shipper here? Hehehehe 

Just forget about the "age"

Bogummy definely like her too much . N i agree that when a boy like a girl, he will always tease her. When he hugged her, first, she thought, it was a real scene coz she didnt move, but when bogummy laughed, she was shocked n asked him, what was that. N bogummy enjoyed it so much from the way he lauged out loud.

Girlll , I'm telling you he's TOTALLY smitten by her. I mean come onnn, good chemistry gotta come from somewhere real rite? And not just that, you saw all the BTS today? Both standing so closely while they're waiting for something. Jokingly, hugging each other and armpit smelling thingy, so cute!

@Bambiina LOL I'm so glad that this thread is quite. I can go crazy as hell here! FULL FLEDGED SKINSHIPNESS byontae sister in action!

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Oeeeyy HELL SISTA!! @tiendoank gimme ^5!!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE! Let's do this gal to gal thingy shall we everyone. French greeting " left cheek muach muach muach " "right cheek muach muach muach"

@Bambiina get ur buttock in here!

Nice to meet you too @fanfromsoutheastasia @elis luvgeunscouple muach muach muach

Hey jilly @Jillia , I know you're lurking somewhere!! Go dive in here and make use that steroid in this thread as well girl!! We need some EMOTION expert annalist like yourself!

Btw, the age different, I think PBG will be protective of her once they become real couple. Remember that neck scene with BY, he will be THAT protective if other guy trying to touch her in real! mwahaha

I am so looking forward get crazy with you guys! 

Their chemistry is way beyond bro and sis interaction.

It's like the love each other but they haven't realized it yet ❤️❤️❤️

I want more projects of them after the drama! CFs Ann's more interaction. 

KYJ said she'll have a boyfriend when she's 25years old in one interview! PBG would be 31 that time lol

14 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I am erree .. omo .. so gkad crazy @tiendoank is here too...

@pyoyong  over here much more freedom we can go googoooogaga here or 'kill' any future prince wife wanabe here .. wahahah.. so excited to see evwryone hiyo .. anyeong gals ..

Fanfromsputheast oh my god.. gal your name is kiroooo too long .. I call you fanfan okay.. yess .. we just forget about the age .. shipper thread = delusion .. right

@Bambiina, you can call me Jules! ❤️

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Girlll , I'm telling you he's TOTALLY smitten by her. I mean come onnn, good chemistry gotta come from somewhere real rite? And not just that, you saw all the BTS today? Both standing so closely while they're waiting for something. Jokingly, hugging each other and armpit smelling thingy, so cute!

@Bambiina LOL I'm so glad that this thread is quite. I can go crazy as hell here! FULL FLEDGED SKINSHIPNESS byontae sister in action!

Even the ajussi eunuch said they should enjoy each other KYJ and PBG ❤️

Even when PBG glimpse at KYJ makes me go crazy!!!! 

He's into her!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I am so looking forward get crazy with you guys! 

Their chemistry is way beyond bro and sis interaction.

It's like the love each other but they haven't realized it yet ❤️❤️❤️

I want more projects of them after the drama! CFs Ann's more interaction. 

KYJ said she'll have a boyfriend when she's 25years old in one interview! PBG would be 31 that time lol

@Bambiina, you can call me Jules! ❤️

Nahhhh, she 'SAID' that yes! But lemme tell you one thing, once that puberty clock hit the gong, very soon from now or even 'already' blazing off due to PBG uber charm oozing from every direction, that 25 age will soon shorten to 18! She's going to have birthday soon, whoooo knoww PBG might confess at her for real! wahahaha. He even tag along with her doing that dance thingy. Tsk tsk tsk, what a man do for love..

• Like 11

this is the 21st century .. everyone had boyfriend at 17 .. kekekeke... 

If they are paired again when she's 23 .. OMO he will be 30 .. wahhhhh very very good age .. we can have the bed scene we been dreaming off . 

Now we have to be satisfied with the kiddy kiss .. thank god PBG cannot hide his feeling .. wakakka.. they way he look at here right before he swoop down for the kiss os very telling ..

Oh I want you look.. wakakaka

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Nahhhh, she 'SAID' that yes! But lemme tell you one thing, once that puberty clock hit the gong, very soon from now or even 'already' blazing off due to PBG uber charm oozing from every direction, that 25 age will soon shorten to 18! She's going to have birthday soon, whoooo knoww PBG might confess at her for real! wahahaha. He even tag along with her doing that dance thingy. Tsk tsk tsk, what a man do for love..

Please make him confess soon!!! Hahahaha

im hoping they'll hit 30% for the guirella date! 

Do you know any Korean shippers here? We need some english Sub on the bts!!! Like right now. Hahahahhahaha

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Bambiina said:

If they are paired again when she's 23 .. OMO he will be 30 .. wahhhhh very very good age .. we can have the bed scene we been dreaming off . 

Now we have to be satisfied with the kiddy kiss .. thank god PBG cannot hide his feeling .. wakakka.. they way he look at here right before he swoop down for the kiss os very telling ..

Aye aye aye, couldn't agree more. If that BTS dress CP scene, where he hug her jokingly ...and no one was there, he would have kiss her again! mwahahahaha

Which station allow bed scene over there?? Ahh maybe movie together...we could have that hot steamy bath scene finally when she's 20 something

@fanfromsoutheastasia wait a minute ..that guerilla date wasn't for the fans? So it's PBG & KYJ dating each other?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

OMO! Bed scene!!!

Dang it! They need to have another project together! I want that bed scene! bwahahahahahahaha

it was a smack not even a kiss! Moreeeeeeee!!!! 

2 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Aye aye aye, couldn't agree more. If that BTS dress CP scene, where he hug her jokingly ...and no one was there, he would have kiss her again! mwahahahaha

Which station allow bed scene over there?? Ahh maybe movie together...we could have that hot steamy bath scene finally when she's 20 something

@fanfromsoutheastasia wait a minute ..that guerilla date wasn't for the fans? So it's PBG & KYJ dating each other?

The interviewer said they both could be there together! Or was it my delusional mind again? Hahahahahahaha

• Like 5