Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Jules - This is how you spell more    

MOARRR .. we want .. err we demand MOARR KISS 

Hehehhehe...

@pyoyong TVN is quite generous with bedscene .. 

But if they can do movie together that would be even better   

When he hugg her when she dressed him ..

Ohhhh I said to myself ... he can't resist it.. I am sure he gelt somthing wahahha.. they were so close .. he end up hugging her... look at his face    he was so satisfied.. wahaha

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

The interviewer said they both could be there together! Or was it my delusional mind again? Hahahahahahaha

Ha? Hang on, I'm missing some major information here. Could someone update me with what's going on here? Who's interviewer ? And they could be together what? I thought is some sort of fan greeting bla bla..and PBG dates fans not dating KYJ. And KYJ dates fans too...something like that , or am I wrong?

15 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Oh I want you look.. wakakaka

kiss2_zpsgxgkagil.jpg

the song playing now 'I'lll make love to you, like you want me tooo...." from Boys II Men...remember?

TVN is quite generous with bedscene .. 

But if they can do movie together that would be even better   

When he hugg her when she dressed him ..

Ohhhh I said to myself ... he can't resist it.. I am sure he gelt somthing wahahha.. they were so close .. he end up hugging her... look at his face    he was so satisfied.. wahaha

This really sparks wild idea about waht PBG had in mind.... that scene where he discover her as girl. He was suppose to see her naked or soemthing rite? Imagine if he see the REAL naked KYJ! Pffff...wahahahahaha....please someone glorify that scene for me, cuz I will have geyser blood from my nose if I say it

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

OMO! Bed scene!!!

Dang it! They need to have another project together! I want that bed scene! bwahahahahahahaha

it was a smack not even a kiss! Moreeeeeeee!!!! 

Lol crazy fans hahahahaha

What else the ahjumma wants better than bed scene lol

Tought at first there will be no kiss scene since the scene of ra on covered her breast got warning from the television broadcasting comittee there in Korea becoz KYJ is still under the age n they said, it was almost topless scene, so i was a bit surprised with the kiss scene (even it only lips sticked on lips) but it made me exicited. More excited to see the bts, the wiping off kiss mark lol, but it seemed that kyj has no problem with the kiss

• Like 12

5 hours ago, pyoyong said:

Ha? Hang on, I'm missing some major information here. Could someone update me with what's going on here? Who's interviewer ? And they could be together what? I thought is some sort of fan greeting bla bla..and PBG dates fans not dating KYJ. And KYJ dates fans too...something like that , or am I wrong?

the song playing now 'I'lll make love to you, like you want me tooo...." from Boys II Men...remember?

This really sparks wild idea about waht PBG had in mind.... that scene where he discover her as girl. He was suppose to see her naked or soemthing rite? Imagine if he see the REAL naked KYJ! Pffff...wahahahahaha....please someone glorify that scene for me, cuz I will have geyser blood from my nose if I say it

Lol they wont make any other naked one since kyj is under the age. Though i hope there will be hahaha

• Like 8

Hellooo chingus.

I'm new here and just signed up a mere minutes ago just so that i can fangirl in this thread. hehehe. especially since i noticed that YJ posted a lot of pics of her and BG in her instagram. To me, it seems that YJ has a crush on BG (who doesn't?!) hahaha. That and also the fact that she said BG is handsome TWICE in conference and interview.:wub:

• Like 9

@Bambiina MOARRRRRRR!!! Hahahahaha! I want MOARRRRR SKINSHIP!!!!

@pyoyong the interview of kbs the one when kbs visited their shooting site? PBG was in crown prince constume while KYJ in eunuch costume? Have you seen that interview?

@elis luvgeunscouple Unnie no more bed scene she's like 17years old. I hope she'll finally fall for him ❤️

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, nadreams said:

Hellooo chingus.

I'm new here and just signed up a mere minutes ago just so that i can fangirl in this thread. hehehe. especially since i noticed that YJ posted a lot of pics of her and BG in her instagram. To me, it seems that YJ has a crush on BG (who doesn't?!) hahaha. That and also the fact that she said BG is handsome TWICE in conference and interview.:wub:

pffffffffffffffffffffff wahahahhaahahhaha...HAHAHAHAHAHA...laughing like crazy now!! So sorry friend..but this is too hilarious

Welcome...welcome....  LOL pervertness bring us together!

@elis luvgeunscouple right now I'm imagining that scene where CP watch her half naked ...............dayeeemm.....help ...severe blood lost.... 

@Bambiina you need to bring me to hospital right away! OMG I even create 3 different scenarios possibilities of event! Bwahahahahahaa..l'm soooo dead in this thread...DEAD I TELL YOU!  pfhffffff HAAHAHASSSS

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, nadreams said:

Hellooo chingus.

Anneyeong!!! 

I almost believed BG has an Instagram account too. 

Do you know how they call this couple? Ghaaaddd I wanna make hashtag to the couple name on all my posts! LOL

@pyoyong @elis luvgeunscouple @Bambiina I have a feeling the other girl will start to ruin the YJ and BG romance on the next episodes. I just hope the PD would change the plot and make her fall for the second male lead. WE DESERVE A HAPPY ENDING!!! Hahahahahahaha

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

Hi to all!!!  I have been away from kdramaland for years. But PBG and KYJ made me return. Been lurking here and another forum for few days ago. I cannot help it anymore, had to retrieve my account so i can join here. :D

Anneoyeong! Welcome to the crazy world of PBG and KYJ! ❤️

• Like 6

@nadreams 

Annyeong dongsaeng...welcome to the club n.lets get crazy

@pyoyong i just wondered where was bogummy at that almost topless scene lol

@jules aka @fanfromsoutheastasia kinda dejavu with the pervertness of this thread lol

She will ruined it on screen but not off screen so do not worry my dear dongsaeng

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

Hi to all!!!  I have been away from kdramaland for years. But PBG and KYJ made me return. Been lurking here and another forum for few days ago. I cannot help it anymore, had to retrieve my account so i can join here. :D

Same with you, me n jules or @fanfromsoutheastasia been off for years n back again on a shipper world only for this couple...I almost forget my password here lol

• Like 6

I have seen several videos on youtube and photos online. Can someone please explain? :w00t: Is it really REALLY necessary to hold hands all the time? Are they close even before the filming started? They hold hands so naturally like how a bf holds a gf's hand.

So when i watched the video of their interview and saw PBG touched KYJ's hand again..

Hmmm.. :wub:

The ship has sailed!

I wanted to insert a media on my post however i have forgotten how to do it. huhuhu :bawling: So i am trying to figure it out now.

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

I have seen several videos on youtube and photos online. Can someone please explain? :w00t: Is it really REALLY necessary to hold hands all the time? Are they close even before the filming started? They hold hands so naturally like how a bf holds a gf's hand.

So when i watched the video of their interview and saw PBG touched KYJ's hand again..

Hmmm.. :wub:

The ship has sailed!

I wanted to insert a media on my post however i have forgotten how to do it. huhuhu :bawling: So i am trying to figure it out now.

For me the best moment was bts when kyj put on his belt n he couldnt stand not to hug her coz they were so close till kyj realized that it was not on script n she said what was he doing, n bogummy kinda laughed satisfy with it

Create an account on photobucket or any sites, copy the url here

• Like 11

On 14/9/2559 at 8:15 PM, elis luvgeunscouple said:

Yes, KYJ said bogummy is just like her sibling oppa, but who knows she will change her mind later,  coz he is just too sweet for being "an oppa" for her

Delusional mind n heart again, here we gooooo, 

seriously, deep in her mind who knows, KYJmay feel different. She has a real oppa already and she does not need another one. For the interview, she can not really say lovers, bf gf, it is impossible now. So saying siblings is the best thing to say for now to avoid issues. It is good to start as siblings.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

like i said before, their relationship is no a brother-sister relationship. its more like a Girl-Boy Best friend who deep down has feelings for each other :)

their looking at each other is like something special. I can feel they really like each other so hope they remain good relationship and when they are ready, who knows!? Good luck you two.

• Like 6