Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Oh!! Snap! YooJung don't said that she will be date out at 25years old! :sweatingbullets: She said 20 years old. ;) so no much to wait! :wub:  

Spoiler

Kim Yoo jung had announced to the public that she will not fall in love with someone until she turns into 20 years old in the Program Radio Star.  But I think that she actually can changes her mind. :wub:

so... we can start planning the wedding? :sweatingbullets::flushed: park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung1.jpg

• Like 12

Yoojung's ideal type || Last interview on EW 
According soompi: 
She explains, “Sung Dong Il really is my ideal type. I fell for his past photos,” as images of the veteran actor from his younger days are revealed. 

About her partner (and 2nd on her ideal type line) 
Kim Yoo Jung also only has praises for Park Bo Gum and says, “He’s very kind. He’s so patient to the point that you would wonder how there could be a guy like him in this world.”

Spoiler

kim-yoo-jung-sung-dong-il-park-bo-gum.jp

For me, Dong il looks I little like Bogum. ;)

Bogum's ideal type by ELLE :

According Soompi's news 

One of the questions is about his ideal type, and Park Bo Gum answers, “I think I like those who feel comfortable like a friend, and also take good care of me like a mother.” 

Spoiler

Bogum back them on press con said that YooJung taking good care of him :wub:

Edited by sunshinesageuk20
  • Like 13

6 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

Anneyeong!!! @elis luvgeunscouple @Bambiina @pyoyong @tiendoank 

HOW DO  WE CALL WITH THE #PARKGOBUM and #KIMYOOJUNG COUPLE?

Let's get crazy with this ship together!!! ❤️❤️❤️

In korea they are called BoYoo (the real one) and YeongOn (the fiction one) :wub:  but they are also the 'eye contact couple' ❤️

• Like 15

@sunshinesageuk20 yay! Thank you!

Let's call them BoYoo! THEY ARE DIFINITELY REAL! ❤️

I didn't know she changed it to 20! But thank God she changed her mind! I mean she can start dating like right now but she so busy! And I also read about PBG's background, he surely would focus on career first and he can wait a couple of years for KYJ. 

Saw the ideal type interview too. My first reaction when I saw Sung Dong Il's old photos was he looks like PBG. Or maybe again I just want her to choose PBG! Hahahahaha

@elis luvgeunscouple I promise to revisit photobucket! All the bts are ❤️ It's like they have a different world in the BTS. Like they don't care to have fun together. They don't mind all the people around them. 

KYJ has been in the industry for a decade I'm sure she knows how to avoid questions especially dating questions. I look forward to that day that she will admit they are dating though. I just hope they are English sub on the BTS because I don't understand a thing! And more kissing scene! I know she's young but common she is mature enough to handle kissing scenes right? 

Oh and that bts after the peck on the lips, did KYJ's knees melted? Hahahahaha ❤️ 

Let's keep the ship sailing!!! #BoYoo ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 15

@sunshinesageuk20

We should arrange the wedding soon, its okay to get marry when they are young as bogummy will reach his 27th if yoojung 20th lol..mature enough to have the responsibility for the wife

@fanfromsoutheastasia 

When you are falling in love, the world will be as if yours only, right?

Zooming a bit 

ezgif.com-gif-maker-15_zpsjqk2pvac.gif

• Like 13

6 hours ago, kkwattana said:

seriously, deep in her mind who knows, KYJmay feel different. She has a real oppa already and she does not need another one. For the interview, she can not really say lovers, bf gf, it is impossible now. So saying siblings is the best thing to say for now to avoid issues. It is good to start as siblings.

Its hard to admit the relationship for celebrity especially the young one coz they are considering their career especially the fans. female celeb will have no problem, but male celeb, the fans are crazy that they don't want their idol to have gf n prefer them to be a gay lol... I think they would admit their relationship at the age of 25th above.

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, elis luvgeunscouple said:

Its hard to admit the relationship for celebrity especially the young one coz they consider their career especially the fans. female celeb will have no problem, but male celeb, the fans are crazy that they don't want their idol to have gf n prefer them to be a gay lol... I think they would admit their relationship at the age of 25th above.

Yup! I like so much this couple, my head is freaking crazy for these two  :sweatingbullets::wub:

Spoiler

want YooJung marrying, but not too soon! She is an actress, and she loves her job, so maybe after when she win the DAESANG, she will marry with a good man (Bogummy) and I will happy for them! END - 

About the crazy fans, yes, they are crazy sometimes (but mostly with idol, actors are more free) Bogum is so loved on South Korea, so for him a dating rumor is not convenient in this moment (this is su hot moment) and YooJung is so loved too on Korea as well, she of the 3 Kim's is the most overprotected among the three, she is the baby (even thinking that Saeron is younger) yoojung is the little princess and considered a National Little sister by the media. 

In conclusion, I want to Bogum for my baby, so I hope that bogummy will wait for Yoojung ❤️ 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

@sunshinesageuk20 yay! Thank you!

Let's call them BoYoo! THEY ARE DIFINITELY REAL! ❤️

I didn't know she changed it to 20! But thank God she changed her mind! I mean she can start dating like right now but she so busy! And I also read about PBG's background, he surely would focus on career first and he can wait a couple of years for KYJ. 

Saw the ideal type interview too. My first reaction when I saw Sung Dong Il's old photos was he looks like PBG. Or maybe again I just want her to choose PBG! Hahahahaha

@elis luvgeunscouple I promise to revisit photobucket! All the bts are ❤️ It's like they have a different world in the BTS. Like they don't care to have fun together. They don't mind all the people around them. 

KYJ has been in the industry for a decade I'm sure she knows how to avoid questions especially dating questions. I look forward to that day that she will admit they are dating though. I just hope they are English sub on the BTS because I don't understand a thing! And more kissing scene! I know she's young but common she is mature enough to handle kissing scenes right? 

Oh and that bts after the peck on the lips, did KYJ's knees melted? Hahahahaha ❤️ 

Let's keep the ship sailing!!! #BoYoo ❤️❤️❤️

Yup! She said it on Radio Star ( kwak dong Yeon was there), but well, the love not have time, I mean you can't say when you will fall in love with someone. :sweatingbullets:  lol another fact is that YooJung and Bogum were selected by Sung Dong Il and Lee Il Hwa as his daughter-in-law and her Son-in-law respectively :wub: BoYoo is such exemplar 

• Like 12

It's good to see this thread alive :D....keep them coming everyone. If KYJ said 20, who knows her mind might change after meeting PBG...lol...she is going to be 17/18 this month, so, not too far now,time flies this days and I think PBG looks like the type of person who can wait-if and only if there's something between them (crossing fingers there is). They seem to match very well. 

• Like 9

On 9/17/2016 at 7:45 AM, elis luvgeunscouple said:

@sunshinesageuk20

We should arrange the wedding soon, its okay to get marry when they are young as bogummy will reach his 27th if yoojung 20th lol..mature enough to have the responsibility for the wife

@fanfromsoutheastasia 

When you are falling in love, the world will be as if yours only, right?

Zooming a bit 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

I have a different thing on my mind *more than hug* when I saw you gif @elis luvgeunscouple Unnie :D:D:D 

• Like 5

Hello everyone! Been on the drama forum and dropping by here to see how things are.

anyway someone on the drama thread mentioned something bout making a petition or request for a school themed drama feat Bo Yoo. Should we make that a goal for this thread? Make this request happen and official and make it viral :D

Oh and I saw an ad ...some beverage ad where Bo Gum wore a school uniform and acted like a head of a gang group looking very spoiled and bad richard simmons... It will be cool if that school themed drama feat Bo Yoo has his character like that hehehhee

• Like 10

@tiendoank Yoyoyo....*chest bump* watsup chingu!

LOL that gun I like how you're always READY! I really need to channel my frustration right now and throw me a spare gun if you have one. Killing that evil queen would be a good start for now. Gaaaaahhhhhhh, Monday...........where are youuuuuuu??!!! I need your violent art right now sister!! Stuff that i can actually take pleasure and laugh at before this Monday wait kills me...*cry*

Oh man, I hope our MBC petition last time goes through first, cuz I really want this drama to end happily. I will suffer for eternity if this end up death do us part bullcrap

How are you guys holding up with this shipping conversation? I think I'm suffering from withdrawal syndrome. My mental is not so strong apparently... you guys earn my respect *salute*

• Like 7

Hello guys!!! I'm new here...hope  I'm welcome to join in your endeavour towards this lovely couple because I'm crazy over them that I can't help myself but to ship them in real life regardless of their age...

I've been following the interviews of KYJ & PBG ever since the drama started...from the press conference down to the bts, ng and set interview...

I'm seriously going crazy to the point of waking in d middle of the night and rewatch the episodes of this drama all over again...

Please pray for my madness...but I've never been so happy seeing these cuties together do sweetly...

• Like 15

Annyeonggg!!  @louise31 @nataliakay @be99lle

@Gummy Ting @sunshinesageuk20

@Bambiina @pyoyong @tiendoank @fanfromsoutheastasia and others else that i couldnt mention due my limitation brain memory

Are you all agree that bo gum likes to hug her purposely??? 

Here is another bts that he intended to hug her.

He was supposed to pull the horse bridle....again he didnt do it, he embraced her again lol..

Pervert bo gum lol!

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1_zps5r1opr9w.gif

So gals?? Lets count how many time he did it purposely. 

Here is another hug moment that out of the script to remind you

ezgif.com-gif-maker-15_zpsjqk2pvac.gif

• Like 16