Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

First post here. *waves* Even their couple name (BoYoo) is as cute as them~ :lol:

May they have a long lasting oppa and dongsaeng relationship to infinity and beyond (judging based on their BTS interactions from the drama). If they can even end up together in the future (whenever that is), even better hahaha~ :wub:

• Like 14

I too feel Bogum is smitten with YJ.. I like what YJ shared in her Elle interview.. Her insight n perception is very on par with Bogum's. N Bogum himself mentioned one (can't recall where) that YJ is very matured. I find she has a pretty heart too.. Bogum can definitely wait! He likely won't announce any dating/marriage until after military service. My worry is... He being too honest for his own good-- doesn't know how to conceal /hide his dating news from prying media like dispatch :glasses:

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, Gummy Ting said:

I thought they are 6 yrs apart only? June 1993 and sept 1999? This is a good age range for man and wife! Personally I think not more than 7 years apart is good! 

Yes, they are, but too young to announce kinda love relationship , i think, coz aa we see , celebrity are rarely to announce they are dating, unless "dispatch" have a proof lol

Should we ask "dispatch" to follow them lol

Hi to you @shisuisen @anne1101

• Like 6

ahaha...I thought so too the first time I saw this bts... I was reading an article last night on how to know if a guy likes a girl...tell tale signs...

1st observation - a.) a guy is somehow attracted to a girl if he tucks her hair behind her ear or he quickly notice that there is something on her hair - i saw that coming at the entertainment weekly interview after the press conference. B.) During that interview PBG accidentally or unconsciously touch KYJ's hand - these are called accidental or flirtatious touch, although he didn't mean to do that, he wasn't flirting purposely, but somehow that unconscious part of him, which perhaps wanted to touch, took control over him.

2nd observation - he wanted to touch the girl in any possible manner - as we are witnessing PBG is doing bts to KYJ or maybe he's just too friendly... U can see the difference of his treatment to other girls around him... 

Here I go again...wooohhhh...I can't sustain myself anymore when I'm talking about these two puppies...

Spoiler

Edited by louise31
  • Like 14

Not sure if i can post this here. I watched this old clip of KYJ being so honest about actors having the same feelings as the roles they are playing when they are into it and some even end up having a relationship in real life. Funny how the hosts panic she might spill more so they have to take over. :lol:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xujvyz_engsubs-1009-strong-heart-kim-yoo-jung-confession_shortfilms

I will use it as reference for our BoYoo couple. They may have feelings for each other as we can see they are so deep into their roles. :wub:

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, louise31 said:

ahaha...I thought so too the first time I saw this bts... I was reading an article last night on how to know if a guy likes a girl...tell tale signs...

1st observation - a.) a guy is somehow attracted to a girl if he tucks her hair behind her ear or he quickly notice that there is something on her hair - i saw that coming at the entertainment weekly interview after the press conference. B.) During that interview PBG accidentally or unconsciously touch KYJ's hand - these are called accidental or flirtatious touch, although he didn't mean to do that, he wasn't flirting purposely, but somehow that unconscious part of him, which perhaps wanted to touch, took control over him.

2nd observation - he wanted to touch the girl in any possible manner - as we are witnessing PBG is doing bts to KYJ or maybe he's just too friendly... U can see the difference of his treatment to other girls around him... 

Here I go again...wooohhhh...I can't sustain myself anymore when I'm talking about these two puppies...

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I agree with you. Bogum definitely likes Yoojung. Everybody can tell from his reaction to her. He just can not hide it at all and does not care who is watching them. Even during interview on air, he just touched her hair. So caring unbelievable. He asked Yoojung to travel with him after the drama is over, during the interview so I was very surprised as he is so brave to say that and does not care it is on air. Guys, You have to wait for their photos spotted together outside work. I can not wait!

• Like 14

@louise31 I can't put it into words. Exactly what you said. That's when it started for me when i noticed their interactions. I feel it's real. :wub:

39 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Yes I agree with you. Bogum definitely likes Yoojung. Everybody can tell from his reaction to her. He just can not hide it at all and does not care who is watching them. Even during interview on air, he just touched her hair. So caring unbelievable. He asked Yoojung to travel with him after the drama is over, during the interview so I was very surprised as he is so brave to say that and does not care it is on air. Guys, You have to wait for their photos spotted together outside work. I can not wait!

Yes! yes! yes! Don't be shy. Please share the love. If you've seen any photos taken when spotted together outside work please kindly share it here. :w00t:

• Like 8

On 9/17/2016 at 4:40 PM, kkwattana said:

Spoiler

I wish they were wearing "Couple Ring", so perfect together. They are born for each other I guess.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

This is how they are looking each other as siblings...LOL, who will believe that?!

Spoiler

I believe that bogum like her first, who doesnt know KYJ, being an actress since she was a little girl, maybe bogummy likes her for a long long time ago, n as a fate for him, they are in the same drama now

• Like 7

OMO! Hi chingus! This thread is moving fast now :) 

I just hope they'll have more interview and bts. I wanna know how they feel with each other. And in the conference PBG placed his hand on KYJ's lap. PBG's body is betraying him. He can't control it when KYJ is around! :D

And with the evil girl the supposedly queen I will hate her when she starts to hur KYJ's character. I swear! She better watch out LOL

Please PD nim this drama needs a happy ending!!!

And thank you for the amazing pictures and gif! I wish someone could make a video compilation! I rewatched everything when I got bored and watched all their interviews and CFs okey this madness is uncontrollable!!! :D:D:D 

• Like 9

I just find their friendship now is very precious and sweet and has potential to develop further...I hope this friendship continues and has the space and chance to develop... Then I really hope one day in the future... Maybe 5years later or 7 years later some good news! 

• Like 9

Finally, I relented. I ended in this thread! I hate to invest too much in shipping OTPs. I have done this thing several times. Too time consuming, no apparent results. But, these two kiddos really hit the nails in the right places.

So, I wonder, how far can a friend zone go?

As far as cheekily stealing  a hug, in between work/acting? Or was it scripted?

Always fooling around her and teasing her?

I am confused. Perhaps, friend zone is different for professional actor and actress.

But my eyes can't be lying to me. I saw innocent, teenagers in love.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, kkwattana said:

Exactly...we really are on the same page here...I'm so happy I got to release this fever of boyoo couple with you guys...I feel so relieved that I'm not alone and our ship hopefully will come true... I mean did PBG also asked hyeri or Irene to go with him on a trip? Enlighten me guys...I want to know... If not... there  really is something fishy going on...fingers crossed...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, whiteghost said:

@louise31 I can't put it into words. Exactly what you said. That's when it started for me when i noticed their interactions. I feel it's real. :wub:

@whiteghost I feel it's real too...at first I just love their onscreen chemistry but when I started to view every bts, ng's of them... I can't help but notice... PBG can't control himself...we all know that KYJ is a very straight forward young lady every time she complements PBG...she is known for that...

3 hours ago, anne1101 said:

PBG &  KYJ really look great together so I ship them for real.. :heart:

@anne1101 me too...:wub:

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, serhadashe said:

Im also new in here just made the account for me to be updated by the lovely couple. they both look good together..can't wait the episode 9.

Welcome!...me too I just made my account this day...what's your story about this cute couple?...

• Like 4