Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

MIn my delulu mind i guess why pbg are busy i jhink her ipad ang cp becouse he worried for her baby doll he check her from time to time if she ok.and someone who need power hug and kisspirin just joking my delulu mind again'

LOLOLOLOLOLOL kisspirin!! 

I like your thoughts chingu :wub:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

MIn my delulu mind i guess why pbg are busy with his ipad and phone inside the airport bcoz he worried for her baby doll he check her from time to time if she ok.and someone who need power hug and kisspirin just joking my delulu mind again'

Daebak mind hahahahaha.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

MIn my delulu mind i guess why pbg are busy with his ipad and phone inside the airport bcoz he worried for her baby doll he check her from time to time if she ok.and someone who need power hug and kisspirin just joking my delulu mind again'

waaa....kisspirin!!!! I haven't heard this in a long while! One of my favorite sageuk. because there's a lot of sword fight!

• Like 12

17 hours ago, tranboyoo said:

Just wanna say: It's Yoo Jung magic. Her fans are so adorable too.

YEAH!!BOYOO RULES YAHOO BUZZ!!!IT ALL PAID OFF!!GOOD JOB GIRLS GOOD JOB!!:heart:Sorry Bo Gum ah hehehe we love you as well...but my heart goes to Yoo Jung all the time..I will make it up to him once I receive my confirmation for KBS award..:blush:

THOSE FLUFFY CHEEKS ADD MORE BEAUTY TO HER...WONDER SOMEONE COULD TAP THOSE CHEEKS COZ IT SWOLLEN...:wub:

• Like 21

Is that true that some fans on both YooJung and Bogum's sides were trading barbs over Yahoo Buzz Awards? That's very disappointing.

PS. Current standing YooJung 697,135 votes. Her tally was 656,047 about two hours ago, surging for more than 40,000 from an hour earlier. BoGum followed in the second place with 629,413.

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Kisspirin i just learn from one of my friend when my friend are not feeling well her bf tease her she need 1 yakapsul means hug and kisspirin means kiss to cure her illness sound chezzy but he so sweet.

Sorry, I thought it was form the drama Faith (ep 24 around minit 44:00) ....where Choi Yeong (LMH) gave Eun Soo her 21st century aspirin through kissing her in the mouth.....kisspirin/youngspirin..... I seems to like the name yeong.....

• Like 11

2 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

Hahaha! All for our ship to sail....

yessss! One can't help but be mesmerized by Yoojungie's presence! She's just lovely and lively at the same time!!! Full of charm... 

Like this...

so the above is YJ singing without her wisdom tooth/teeth...

and here is little YJ singing in front of the recording studio without her front teeth, super cute :)

• Like 21

16 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Sorry, I thought it was form the drama Faith (ep 24 around minit 44:00) ....where Choi Yeong (LMH) gave Eun Soo her 21st century aspirin through kissing her in the mouth.....kisspirin/youngspirin..... I seems to like the name yeong.....

youngspirin..hmmm I like it as well...

@happysloth

Spoiler

Really???I was voting maybe around 10 o'clock am this day and Yoo Jung was so far behind with the voting so when @tranboyoo posted this result I was so happy for our girl...but let's just take it on a positive notes that this two was the IT ITEM today...:blush:hoping that this news was based on false statement only..my goodness don't want any bad news with this two...

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

youngspirin..hmmm I like it as well...

@happysloth

Hide contents

Really???I was voting maybe around 10 o'clock am this day and Yoo Jung was so far behind with the voting so when @tranboyoo posted this result I was so happy for our girl...but let's just take it on a positive notes that this two was the IT ITEM today...:blush:hoping that this news was based on false statement only..my goodness don't want any bad news with this two...

Spoiler

Pearl mentioned it first on Twitter and a few other fans also mentioned it. It's not clear which group of fans who are involved in the ;fan war'. Sigh. 

YooJung is unstoppable tonight. At this rate, she would pass 70,000 mark by midnight my time (it's now 9.30pm here). I'm very thrilled that YooJung now has more chance to win it! She deserves it! And it would be an early Christmas or New Year's present if Bogum and YooJung both attend *already squealing thinking of this possibility* 

Spoiler

• Like 18

5 hours ago, happysloth said:

Hide contents

Pearl mentioned it first on Twitter and a few other fans also mentioned it. It's not clear which group of fans who are involved in the ;fan war'. Sigh. 

YooJung is unstoppable tonight. At this rate, she would pass 70,000 mark by midnight my time (it's now 9.30pm here). I'm very thrilled that YooJung now has more chance to win it! She deserves it! And it would be an early Christmas or New Year's present if Bogum and YooJung both attend *already squealing thinking of this possibility* 

Hide contents

Spoiler

When BG votes increased rapidly for the past few days, even 100k votes for few hours, nobody questioned about it, but when YJ , aishh. It's pity to become actress compared to actor:blink:

sorry for ranting. Just feel sad over obsessive fans:sweatingbullets:

• Like 23

16 hours ago, happysloth said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Spoiler

owww hahaha...like duh!!!:joy:I mean all of us here are also voting everytime and was rooting for her to win..she already gain massive fans and of course for Bo Gum as well..I hope they can tone it down..and just be a sport on who will be the winner..good thing I didn't visit twitter today..I may burst on twitter if I happened to see this kind of post earlier..haisst good thing we BOYOO SHIPPERS UNDERSTAND THIS AND JUST WISHING FOR THEM TO ATTEND THE SAID AWARD..THE ONLY AWARD WE ARE ALL WISHING FOR and just like you it would be the BEST EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY BOYOO HEART to witness another sack of BOYOO MOMENT...:love:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

TO ALL BOYOO SHIPPERS!!YEAH YOU ARE ROOTING FOR THE RIGHT GUY!!AND YOU ARE ROOTING FOR THE RIGHT LADY FOR THIS BRIGHT,HUMBLE AND CHEERFUL MAN!!:wub:

THEREFORE CHINGUDEULS..ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME...:wub:

I have so much love for this particular BoYoo moment, it makes my heart flutter :wub:

zmYlvO.gif&key=c69936288f925a1b372c45a6e

And I just noticed that the man standing at the back, smiling while looking at these puppies being cute is actually foxstar_jw (Lee Joo Won), the staff that always post beautiful pictures of uri BoYoo/YeongOn couple! :wub:  Always thought that he secretly ships these two just like us kekekeke

• Like 23

16 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Just to share what the MC at Bogummy's fanmeet said about him. 

Owen said...

Wuahh.. Just finished backreading.

Thank's a lot for your all lovely post of KL BGmy FM. I'm so jelly but happy for you in the same times..:wub:..Just like Owen the MC said, we choose the right person to root for. I feel like falling in love again n again with BoYoo..:heart:.. Btw, try to search an omma with her daughter n son with Malay traditional attire but still can't find it in your vid has posted..hahaha.. N my other result of his KL FM is another nickname for BoYoo, let's make a way for #PurpleCouple :blush:..

18 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

Kisspirin i just learn from one of my friend when my friend are not feeling well her bf tease her she need 1 yakapsul means hug and kisspirin means kiss to cure her illness sound chezzy but he so sweet.

Will be my new vocabs.. :phew:.. got to tell my hubby for our secret codes..hahaha..

Spoiler

Bout YahooBuzz, i'm sure most of us remember pearl previous post on twitter that both BG n YJ fandom are support eachother. So maybe the 'Hot Plate' just from a few posessive fans or some jelly2 fans of BoYoo.. ;). I'm sure BG truly fans know it very well that BG will happy too if YJ win this award, n he will disapointed if his fans bash YJ.

edit: 

to lovely @4nnlov3pink, just read your post :).. gud luck for your final exam. I'm sure u will have the best result...Fighting!!.. N as an omma too, i will send my virtual yakapsul aka hugh special n just for you... :wub:...

• Like 20