Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

7 hours ago, louise31 said:

@WildDivine69 lol...I feel u chingu...it's the least I wanted to experience (shipping these two) b'coz once I do, I'll never be the same again... I totally act weird and everything...unfortunately, I didn't held it any longer...that's why I'm here...hehe...:)... The "LOOK" he gave to yoo jung on this gif... Honestly, I really didn't know already if PBG was just being friendly as what others cast and former cast he worked with says on their recent interviews and their praises to him which is undoubtedly true...but the gaze and body reactions he gave to kyj is quite different...Is this what we call hallucination?... I really need to have myself checked already...waaahhhh...:sweatingbullets:

I know that look. I've seen it before. I don't want to say too much, but I will say the look and his actions show a lot of restraint.:blush:

• Like 9

12 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

I think someone posted a tweet translating this line in the drama thread

KYJ: "Oppa, you've done well. Oppa, you always do well."

At first I also thought that BG was fixing her hat but then I noticed he only touch her hat's pearl strings- omo did he want to touch her face hahaha

I noticed that when YJ praised him, it's as if he is very drawn to her...he leaned towards her before finally touching the pearl string. it does seem like he wanted to do something else. hahaha

• Like 17

1 hour ago, nadreams said:

I noticed that when YJ praised him, it's as if he is very drawn to her...he leaned towards her before finally touching the pearl string. it does seem like he wanted to do something else. hahaha

His body language doesn't lie LOL :lol:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, _ajakajak_ said:

Do not expect too much for the EP 13. the PD fooled us once and never again. I wont believe the preview anymore. Think they just lie down;- Ra-on touching CP's face while talking and that is it! CUT...jump to another scene. I started to know how it works now.....LOL 

• Like 14

OMG!!! I know that it's kinda off topic...just read on other threads posted about KYJ and GOT7's Jinyoung will portray the teenage version of Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho, respectively on The Legend of the Blue Sea...  Omo!!! If it's true does this mean...we're gonna see KYJ as a mermaid???... she's gonna be the most beautiful young mermaid version of Jun Ji Hyun... waaaaaaaaahhhhhh

That is W-O-W!!!...I'm sooo excited...even if it's just a cameo...Please!!!...Hope it's true... can't wait.......:heart::blush:

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, louise31 said:

OMG!!! I know that it's kinda off topic...just read on other threads posted about KYJ and GOT7's Jinyoung will portray the teenage version of Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho, respectively on The Legend of the Blue Sea...  Omo!!! If it's true does this mean...we're gonna see KYJ as a mermaid???... she's gonna be the most beautiful young mermaid version of Jun Ji Hyun... waaaaaaaaahhhhhh

That is W-O-W!!!...I'm sooo excited...even if it's just a cameo...Please!!!...Hope it's true... can't wait.......:heart::blush:

Oh wow, really?!!! That would be so awesome. And yes, I agree, she would really be pretty. I hope they do choose her. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, nadreams said:

her voice was so aegyo i think he couldn't help it just had to touch her 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, be99lle said:

Oh wow, really?!!! That would be so awesome. And yes, I agree, she would really be pretty. I hope they do choose her. 

@be99lle yup! really hope it's gonna happen...here's some proof but don't know if this are reliable sources... at her drama filmography https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Yoo-jung...

soooo sorry again for being off topic...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Hi....

its been ages since i spazz over an otp. But  they are just so cute together. It feels like pbg (hence frm now i will call him 'gum gum') gives kyj (yum yum) calmness. She shines when with him. He also looks happy taking care of her. Gum gum loves the professionalism of yum yum. He is blossoming with the care and grace of yum yum. 

I see no reason for them not to date, fall in love and be the support for each other. Both are young and free. Both understands the demanding schedules as an actor. I think they should just fall in love and live happily ever after!

Any woman or girl will fall for gum gum after being in close contact with him day after day. I find it impossible for yum yum to not have some feeling for gum gum. Come on.... i'm falling in love with him... and i am thousands of miles away!:wub:

• Like 19