Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Thank you @louise31, I'll definitely let myself free spazzing over these two cuties puppies.. :lol:

My my my, aren't they soooo undeniably lovable?? Appreciate your update @dankin and @Fiona Ang. I'm behind you @cloud92 on thinking of the connection with Urban Zakappa's song and what Bogummy want to express:wub:. Don't worry too much about being delusional, we're in a shippers land after all :phew:

This's what I love about BG and YJ. They're well suited on and off screen.  Their photos always show how well they play and have a good time together. I'm liking the photo's layout too. They've been using it before and it beautifully display their compatibility.

Their interactions captured on film during bts ssoo sweet, the chemistry just oozes everywhere, I can even see pinkish aura all around them (now that's my shipper's delulu mind talking :sweatingbullets:)

OMG, what's this about article on YJ? Can't they see this young lady is actually overdue for this award? Hope YJ will be okay. I believe she's okay, because she's a veteran in this industry, and also she's many people who support her, including us and a special someone, of course, hahahahaha.. (shipper's mind again :P)

• Like 13

8 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

This looks like BTS, the actual scene was more somber than the look on his face.

This was a bts :wub: i watched ep 11 again just to make sure it was one and if you look at the back there is a man standing behind the curtains. This scene was after the queen forced her to take off her clothes right? And leeyoung was watching her sleeping with a sad face...  man when i first saw this still I thought he has fallen to deep lol, pbg really adores and is soo fond of kyj you can see it all in his eyes

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, b3ll4dy said:

Thank you @louise31, I'll definitely let myself free spazzing over these two cuties puppies.. :lol:

My my my, aren't they soooo undeniably lovable?? Appreciate your update @dankin and @Fiona Ang. I'm behind you @cloud92 on thinking of the connection with Urban Zakappa's song and what Bogummy want to express:wub:. Don't worry too much about being delusional, we're in a shippers land after all :phew:

This's what I love about BG and YJ. They're well suited on and off screen.  Their photos always show how well they play and have a good time together. I'm liking the photo's layout too. They've been using it before and it beautifully display their compatibility.

Their interactions captured on film during bts ssoo sweet, the chemistry just oozes everywhere, I can even see pinkish aura all around them (now that's my shipper's delulu mind talking :sweatingbullets:)

OMG, what's this about article on YJ? Can't they see this young lady is actually overdue for this award? Hope YJ will be okay. I believe she's okay, because she's a veteran in this industry, and also she's many people who support her, including us and a special someone, of course, hahahahaha.. (shipper's mind again :P)

@b3ll4dy i think they were referring to the singapore article about KYJ's romancing PBG on-screen despite being a minor...it was much talked about for the last few days then comes her winning the best new actress on apan awards...as what was PBG is insinuating indirectly on his retweeted post of joel osteen...that's what I understand chingu... Here's the article... http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/only-a-teen-and-doing-risque-scenes

• Like 7

we got another :kiss_wink: scene!!!!!

it was sweet but super super sad! :bawling::bawling:......my poor BoYoo couple

Ct2SL7eUsAENOZ3.jpg

cr Phong Dinh from the moonlight forum

i loved how she snuggled up to him and his lips were on her forehead.....or am i just being delusional 

9Mmh7l4.png

cr: moodiepie from the moonlight forum =D

• Like 15

Oohh that article, hahaha.. I never give a thought about that. Thank you @louise31 for clarifying. 

For me that article's tag line was misleading. Right now, MDBC's on the rise and creating a controversy always an easy way to attract attention. I think international viewers are knowledgeable and sophisticated enough not too worry about it too much. 

I'm more worried about general Korean's reaction, since at the moment it's more crucial for KYJ to be accepted by domestic audiences, considering right now MDBC is her transitional drama from child to adult actress. But public's opinion on PBG, KYJ, MDBC, all actors and crews involved is very positive and supportive. Everyone loves them :wub:

Let's talk about eps 13!!! HUGS and KISSES!!!!! :wub:

I'm excited!! But sad too!! It's such a bittersweet episode :tears:

Now, I really really want to see the BTS. Hope they'll release it *fingers crossed. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, cloud92 said:

His caption says "Two One Two' and coincidencetally it's also the title of an Urban Zakapa's song :blush: I might be delusional but it seems like BG wants to express his feeling through the lyrics:heart: 

@dankin I just noticed that BG retweeted that tweet, it seems like he was indirectly cheered on her. Btw, there was a bad article about Yoojung receiving the Apan award????? Like how?????????

THIS SONG IS EPIC BECAUSE IT MADE MY IMAGINATION RUN WILD!

"I love putting my arms around you" . This part gave me the feels because we always see BG putting his arms around her in BTS and the drama itself:heart:

• Like 13

http://youtu.be/B4vZOscrIFI

Omg shippers!! Look at the last part!! Firstly the face poking thing is not scripted. You don't script something so specific. It should just end at face carass. But no PBG couldn't resist again and just had to poke her face. 

But what was more telling me for me is the last part! Omg! When they were holding hands like lovers and she breathed deeply and raised her shoulders PBG mirrored her again!! Like the bts! The one where she ask in a super cute voice why is he copying her and he.answered kiyowo in a tone of vpice normally reserved for someone you like very much.  

Normally couples mirror each other''s expressions and actions.  So.......:wub: And the thing is seems like he's doing it more and more subconsciously. A lot of tender affection going on right there. 

On another note what the hell is wrong with you?!! She closed her eyes!! Why are you not kissing her?!! Why????????

Watched the clip multiple times. The last part where Raon grabbed his hands I'm not sure if it was scripted because if you look at PBG''s reaction he seems a bit surprised by that. 

• Like 16

Something to soothe our broken and aching hearts. This is a bts and looks like they really fell asleep in each others arms. Awwwww. So sweet. :wub:

Someone in Weibo just pointed it out. If you look very closely ie zoom in, you can actually see her hand on his waist!! So they were indeed hugging each other and fell asleep! Coz in the show itself both her hands were up against his chest. And this is a bts! What does it mean?!!! 

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

r0Z5lk.gif

I made this gif as I like the way Bogum is staring at Yoojung. He is looking at her without blinking! 

wow impressive how he can keep stare at her like that!:o didn't his eyes feel bit hurt?:blink:

that look like how a boy pay attention to the girl he likes LOL:P

• Like 14

they look so peaceful sleeping together like that.....rest up my puppies =D

did anyone else notice that she was hugging him to sleep???? but you can't really see it in bts pics

I can't get the screen cap that I have up coz i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

its at the 52.40 mark of ep 13. you can see her hand on his back. :heart: because there were other bts pics that did not show her hug him....hrmmmm i wonder if it was natural or if she was told to do it ..:blush:

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, ssamm said:

they look so peaceful sleeping together like that.....rest up my puppies =D

did anyone else notice that she was hugging him to sleep???? but you can't really see it in bts pics

I can't get the screen cap that I have up coz i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

its at the 52.40 mark of ep 13. you can see her hand on his back. :heart: because there were other bts pics that did not show her hug him....hrmmmm i wonder if it was natural or if she was told to do it ..:blush:

I caught that as well. I thought it was a nice intimate touch.

Spoiler

I took this pic from the main thread. I don't know if they're being stingy with their BTS pictures together, but the relationship seems to be strictly business between PBG and CSB, his "second lead". I don't know how much of it has to do with PBG being in character on set, but the contrast in how he is when KYG is in his space is crazy.

14519913_10202483053794640_8017681078570cr: underthemoon0616

I'm not saying he's not a gentleman with all of the women. I absolutely believe he is, the aura is just different when he and KYJ are in the same frame, even if they're not looking at each other.

• Like 16

Seriously,I do believe the director has spoken to both BG and YJ on his requirement on this scene and I also believe both puppies do discuss with each other about their emotion and how they going give the best... but on the actual day it all depends on our puppies to perform and how they put themselves in the character... like I say earlier they are LY and RO also... hence the emotion and movement all comes in naturally ... whether is he carass the cheek or she hug him... I bet is real... and also believe some scene are not in the script but added by the puppies themselves... it's all so naturally... not awkward at all.... imagine how much trust they have on each other to bring this together... they are definitely the best partners and I do hope they can start dating after the drama... lol...

I definitely salute to them....

• Like 20