Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 minutes ago, joanndev077 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

If only i can post some Pictures or gifs, I just don't know how:( but do you guys remember or know when top said that yoojung is very mature and and their maturity level is the same and pointed out that she has the charisma that makes Him act cute around her:wub:  yoojung really has that aura or what top may have said "charisma" and as we have all witness Bogum always acting cute And giddy :wub:around her all the time she has that effect on the oppas, even his co star in circle of atonement where he said he thoughtby yoojung's age he can like baby her, but when he saw her in person he was shy and shocked because she's matured well And has grown up well. And what i'm trying to say is although Bogum and yoojung age is 6 years apart, i think their maturity level is the same, yoojung'S maturity level is up par with bogum's. And yoojung has that charisma that bogum acts cute around her :blush: Sorry for my bad english :sweatingbullets:

Well me and partner is 6 six grap... sometimes I feel I am more mature then him lol... it's not a problem... boys matured slowler than girls in some areas... yes both of them looks extremely... good together... who know BG has never treats her a sister I guess more like a woman..that's why we can see his looks to her....btw when a boy likes a girl he tends to tease her more :)

• Like 14

Fellow Chingus, just saw some news that made me a bit sad and worried for our couple. Her other Crown Prince from METS, the one that said he was waiting for her to grow up in some interviews, the one that have lots of shippers for them also, sent a food truck to the set. Don't know why I feel sad about it. Maybe because it's the weibosphere reaction that seems to be very happy about it. Reactions ranging from he's staking his claim on KYJ to past and present crown prince vying for 1 princess. :(

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Well me and partner is 6 six grap... sometimes I feel I am more mature then him lol... it's not a problem... boys matured slowler than girls in some areas... yes both of them looks extremely... good together... who know BG has never treats her a sister I guess more like a woman..that's why we can see his looks to her....btw when a boy likes a girl he tends to tease her more :)

I know right :D but i think whoever the guy is i think it will be impossible for them to treat yoojung just like a sister with her maturity and charisma, and with that angelic face of hers, who wouldn't fall for her right?

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

Fellow Chingus, just saw some news that made me a bit sad and worried for our couple. Her other Crown Prince from METS, the one that said he was waiting for her to grow up in some interviews, the one that have lots of shippers for them also, sent a food truck to the set. Don't know why I feel sad about it. Maybe because it's the weibosphere reaction that seems to be very happy about it. Reactions ranging from he's staking his claim on KYJ to past and present crown prince vying for 1 princess. :(

Don't worry he is BG buddy, someone posted they go musical together, he knows our couple well... hence he is sending them a gift... I believe he is sending his best wishes to them... YJ indeed has alot of suitors... but they should nothing between them except good friendship as they both grow up together...I don't find any sparkle between him and YJ... like BG and YJ.. it's very different...

• Like 11

Hi chingus! I've resisted for awhile but decided to gave in and ship these 2 cuties :D

Their chemistry on and off screen is just... wowwwww

I think even if they aren't together now, there is mutual feeling going on there. Who knows a few years down the track we'll receive happy news! :blush:

18 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

I think we don't have to worry so much about it :) KYJ is well loved and since they acted in 2 dramas together I think it's still quite normal what with growing up as child actor/actress. I'd think that they would be more sibling like growing up together compared to PBG-KYJ since they meet when they are older.

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

I think the foodtruck was sent for pbg and kyj. He is friends with both of them. Lol i also liked their pairing in tmets. They were a good pair but pbg-kyj chemistry is unique. Anyway, both are still young, i just hope they will continue their communication even after filming or date silently :wub:

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Don't worry he is BG buddy, someone posted they go musical together, he knows our couple well... hence he is sending them a gift... I believe he is sending his best wishes to them... YJ indeed has alot of suitors... but they should nothing between them except good friendship as they both grow up together...I don't find any sparkle between him and YJ... like BG and YJ.. it's very different...

@Fiona Ang is right JG is good friends PBG too, although we know for a fact that YJG & KYJ grew up together but they just treated each other like siblings that includes KSH too...as what YJG said on his interview a few years back...what worries me know is KDY just think he had something for KYJ...just recently he commented "pretty, pretty" on yoo jung's ig account of her video. Saw it posted on the moonlight thread...anyways, if the girls on k-ent went crazy over gaga for PBG...now the spotlight is on KYJ too...lot of men starting to show interests on her... Let's not give up... This ship is still very much strong & alive...

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, joanndev077 said:

I really like that back hug too :wub: seems too real to me hihi

@joanndev077 yeah...I kinda sense that too...thought I was the only one who observed it...PBG's lips almost touched KYJ's neck-cheek area of her face...am I imagining again?...seriously...Give us bts more please...:blush:

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@joanndev077 yeah...I kinda sense that too...thought I was the only one who observed it...PBG's lips almost touched KYJ's neck-cheek area of her face...am I imagining again?...seriously...Give us bts more please...:blush:

I saw that very slight kiss as well, ....when I watched live this scene, I felt goose-bump. I'm not teenager or FA (kind of old and married). That hug show how much they love each other (I mean CP and RO) not PGB and KYJ. 

However, I just always wonder, KYJ is still young at age, maybe she already fell in love with someone before since it's felling of a teenager. How could she express that hurt-breaking love like that? 

For PBG, I think he had life-experience already, he could express that love.

So, I just wonder if both of them have small talking, discussion with each other about action of these scenes (I mean loving scene).....and I believe when PBG acted these scenes, he used a lot of ad-lib, such as tap on her cheek (2 times already), touching here and there....

In my opinion, they have good feeling with each other, I hope they could keep this feeling a couple of years and become a couple.

Or in a couple of year, they can be co-star in a more mature drama/movie....that would be a dream for me.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

I saw that very slight kiss as well, ....when I watched live this scene, I felt goose-bump. I'm not teenager or FA (kind of old and married). That hug show how much they love each other (I mean CP and RO) not PGB and KYJ. 

However, I just always wonder, KYJ is still young at age, maybe she already fell in love with someone before since it's felling of a teenager. How could she express that hurt-breaking love like that? 

So, I just wonder if both of them have small talking, discussion with each other about action of these scenes (I mean loving scene).....and I believe when PBG acted these scenes, he used a lot of ad-lib, such as tap on her cheek (2 times already), touching here and there....

In my opinion, they have good feeling with each other, I hope they could keep this feeling a couple of years and become a couple.

Or in a couple of year, they can be co-star in a more mature drama/movie....that would be a dream for me.

Lol me ahjuma too... yes I agree with you and I believe their bonding plays an important part... they are asked to bond before this drama and almost every day that they together... they have developed a close relationship with each other.... hence when they act.. I believe they are indeed into that character... regardless BG/YJ or LY/RO... it's them...hence we say they use their real relationship to act and after the drama... guess they are supposed to leave the character... and if they discover they still like each other afte sometime.. they indeed in love....hope they still stay in touch ... I wish to see them together :)

Edited by Fiona Ang
  • Like 13

21 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

I think I read somewhere that KYJ admitted that she was in a relationship before, but admitted that she was too young and hence she set her dating age to be 20. Correct me if I'm wrong though :)

I do agree that they have feelings for each other... Hopefully they can be a couple in another project(s) and better yet, date in real life :blush:

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

@Tien Le Omg! I didn't saw that slight kiss...let me check that again though i'ved watched this episode more than 5 times already...hehe...I agree, maybe they talked about how to do a particular scene without any inconveniency for both of them, although they are both professional and kinda became comfortable already as evidenced with the bts, somehow I still believe some of their lovey dovey scenes made them feel awkward...just some...we'll never know... Still hope for a reunion for both of them in the nearest future... Finally, hope they keep in touch after the drama ends and from the looks of it PBG somehow makes great effort to bond with his ex co-stars and maintained his friendship with them, same goes for KYJ...Great couple!...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

Oh my goodness yes!! I'm dying to see that bts :wub: Also iv'read on the drama thread that kyj and pbg are so believable as a couple inlove, well maybe they are not portrAying the characters anymore :P maybe it was their true selves 

37 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

Ive seen on some tv show she said that she had a relationship for three years, and  i thought i was the only one who thought in their sweet scenes that there are a lot of adlibs maybe because tHey are already too comfortable with each other 

20 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Lol me ahjuma too... yes I agree with you and I believe their bonding plays an important part... they are asked to bond before this drama and almost every day that they together... they have developed a close relationship with each other.... hence when they act.. I believe they are indeed into that character... regardless BG/YJ or LY/RO... it's them...hence we say they use their real relationship to act and after the drama... guess they are supposed to leave the character... and if they discover they still like each other afte sometime.. they indeed in love....hope they still stay in touch ... I wish to see them together :)

wishful thinking that they may have lot of projects together in the future :blush:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, joanndev077 said:

Ive seen on some tv show she said that she had a relationship for three years, and  i thought i was the only one who thought in their sweet scenes that there are a lot of adlibs maybe because tHey are already too comfortable with each other.

Delurking mode:D

Sorry to cut your post.  It's not 3 years, it's 300 days meaning 10 months.  Here's the link:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/kim-yoo-jung-reveals-she-dated-someone-for-300-days

• Like 6