Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

tnx for this post Miss @Jillia, loved your post on MDBC thread about HRO... waaahhh...fate really is something, they may have crossed paths before MDBC and were complete strangers to each other...and now here they are...driving us all mad!!!...so far, this madness is the best feeling I got out of all the craziness I'ved been through, of my years watching k-dramas... I want them desperately on a BIG screen this time please...:heart:

• Like 12

LIke this MV ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSi2IWgZWcs

this is also :wub: 

and one vid from their pres con interview with viki

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/l/t50.2886-16/14224032_704530029712807_1597241855_n.mp4

Another compilation of their romance scenes in mv.... 

Spoiler

the interesting choice of words between them when they describe each other: 

Spoiler

Rather than she is pretty bla bla bla..., he said KYJ is very mature, lead to act herself and very consider of him. 

As far as I know u need time 2 said someone mature, it means he OBSERVES her very close, really pay attention with every behaviour of KYJ. and of course something he can learn as KYJ is his sunbae in acting field, so in other words I think KYJ helps him a lot in this aspect. then very consider, I think I need a lot explanation of it ;) 

Rather than talk about their chemistry in drama, KYJ said PBG is so handsome that can make her lost sometime.

Well bec this is from KYJ who is known as straightforward n his honest words, this is so meaningful for me. Can we say KYJ has this adoration 2 PBG :wub:

• Like 14

Just now, dankin said:

BTS just come out

This two too cute:heart:, yoo jung said "oppa, charaeseo" that soft voice .... 

Thank you so much @dankin Yes, so happy to see both of them in the morning... no news of them even yesterday YJ hasn't do any IG posting... this clip make my day... and PG is so caring adjusting YJ hat... also his look on her in the bts is filled with care :) oh btw what is "charaeseo"means... sorry I am poor in Korean..

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

Thanks for uploading!! What does charaeaso means? Can somebody translate pls?

I think someone posted a tweet translating this line in the drama thread

KYJ: "Oppa, you've done well. Oppa, you always do well."

At first I also thought that BG was fixing her hat but then I noticed he only touch her hat's pearl strings- omo did he want to touch her face hahaha

• Like 11

Lol "charaeseo"means "Oppa, you've done well . I read from the other forum ... YJ is so soft and encouraging... this is a good side of her...I bet BG feel very good to be encouraged by her. and every man likes to be loved and encouraged..and look at their chemistry off scene and their look at each other.... especially BG to YJ..they indeed have deep bonding for each other... not acting... it's real :)

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

Also did anybody notice the very last scene where they were high fiving each other and he held on to her hands longer than necessary for a high five? :wub:

Yes.. I rewatch saw that too... I also noticed... before BG play with YJ pearl strings they hold hands.... lol this 2 are so cute... :)

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Yes.. I rewatch saw that too... I also noticed... before BG play with YJ pearl strings they hold hands.... lol this 2 are so cute... :)

me too! I noticed that too!

*sigh* things like this makes me ship them more :heart:

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Yeah....that last 10% of my non-shipping self is holding on by a thread after this latest BTS.:astonished:

1475204041.gifcr: soompi mdbc forums

Correction....holding on by some pocket lint.:flushed:

@WildDivine69 lol...I feel u chingu...it's the least I wanted to experience (shipping these two) b'coz once I do, I'll never be the same again... I totally act weird and everything...unfortunately, I didn't held it any longer...that's why I'm here...hehe...:)... The "LOOK" he gave to yoo jung on this gif... Honestly, I really didn't know already if PBG was just being friendly as what others cast and former cast he worked with says on their recent interviews and their praises to him which is undoubtedly true...but the gaze and body reactions he gave to kyj is quite different...Is this what we call hallucination?... I really need to have myself checked already...waaahhhh...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@WildDivine69 lol...I feel u chingu...it's the least I wanted to experience (shipping these two) b'coz once I do, I'll never be the same again... I totally act weird and everything...unfortunately, I didn't held it any longer...that's why I'm here...hehe...:)... The "LOOK" he gave to yoo jung on this gif... Honestly, I really didn't know already if PBG was just being friendly as what others cast and former cast he worked with says on their recent interviews and their praises to him which is undoubtedly true...but the gaze and body reactions he gave to kyj is quite different...Is this what we call hallucination?... I really need to have myself checked already...waaahhhh...:sweatingbullets:

Don't worry chingu you're not alone :) I think the same too, I haven't watch much of PBG's BTS in other stuff (avoiding it, just in case my shipper heart cannot take it), but something in the way he looks at KYJ and how he touches her constantly makes it hard to think he doesn't have any feeling towards her...

• Like 10