Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

23 minutes ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

I really will love if they spent together on the red carpet!! but maybe not because they are nominated for separate, .. so next year, yes!! I wish:blush:

I think if the time is ours then we'll see them on KBS Drama Award this last December. Well knowing for the high rating so far, I think we can hope they'll come, maybe as "drama couple", holding hand, then they got BEST COUPLE AWARD (Like PBG wants). Imagine when the 1st kiss scene displays on screen (of course with HUHULALA reaction from audiences ;) ) then their blushing face while are watching the scene :blush: and give their comments. maybe praise each other. OMO let's dream shippers, that's not fault :kiss_wink:

• Like 8

Good Morning from the other side of the world!

Some sweets from Twitter!!! 

Still shots that made me so happy! And my delusional heart can't seem to handle!!!

Monday would never be the same again!!!

image_zpst3xksyba.png  

image_zpsroaypkof.png

credit it to the Twitter owners

@pearl0024 @rynn_peace

9 hours ago, anne1101 said:

Both PBG and KYJ were nominated in APAN.  Will they attend together? i really wish they will. :blush:

I doubt but I'm hoping for an interaction! And praying for a miracle that they have same entrance as songsongcouple my crazy heart wants it badly!!!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

Good Morning from the other side of the world!

Some sweets from Twitter!!! 

Still shots that made me so happy! And my delusional heart can't seem to handle!!!

Monday would never be the same again!!!

image_zpst3xksyba.png  

image_zpsroaypkof.png

credit it to the Twitter owners

@pearl0024 @rynn_peace

I doubt but I'm hoping for an interaction! And praying for a miracle that they have same entrance as songsongcouple my crazy heart wants it badly!!!

@fanfromsoutheastasia is this bts photos chingu?...really wish the same...KYJ would be sooo gorgeous most probably strutting the red carpet hopefully accompanied by the dashing PBG...my heart will probably explode of happiness if ever that happens...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

now another link & also suspicious thing.

PBG retweet this pic

Scl0eB8.png

KYJ also post this... but immediately delete the post. thank God someone manage 2 screenscrap the post b4 it deleted.

kgCToef.jpg

:scream: my shipping feel

@4nnlov3pink looking at your posts makes me sooo happy in this early morning...I have this stupid grin on my face without noticing it...tnx my friend...just wonderin' why did KYJ deleted this post?...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, louise31 said:

@fanfromsoutheastasia is this bts photos chingu?...really wish the same...KYJ would be sooo gorgeous most probably walking the red carpet hopefully accompanied by the dashing PBG...my heart will probably explode of happiness if ever that happens...

1 hour ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

How cute and adorable they are. I was actually expecting the swing and forehead scene to be in ep 11 :D. They are BTS!

@louise31 @3z3zm3lp well they like 2 tease. it seems they'll kiss from the preview but nothing LOL. they troll our soft heart :naughty: 

2 hours ago, louise31 said:

@4nnlov3pink looking at your posts makes me sooo happy in this early morning...I have this stupid grin on my face without noticing it...tnx my friend...just wonderin' why did KYJ deleted this post?...

me either. but maybe KYJ want 2 'SAFE' from other rumor. but for me it's natural 2 post related the drama they're in. So I think people will look like "oww, sweet KYJ promotes her drama through her IG"

My shipping heart said KYJ don't wanna people know SOMETHING really happen between them LOL sorry Delulu:P

anyway... I think I hope 2 share my 3 memes here. I already share in drama forum but I wanna shippers of PBG & KYJ enjoy it also :kiss_wink:

PvPjBQo.jpg

TSOZ7nh.jpgbTBR25q.jpg

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@louise31 @3z3zm3lp well they like 2 tease. it seems they'll kiss from the preview but nothing LOL. they troll our soft heart :naughty: 

me either. but maybe KYJ want 2 'SAFE' from other rumor. but for me it's natural 2 post related the drama they're in. So I think people will look like "oww, sweet KYJ promotes her drama through her IG"

My shipping heart said KYJ don't wanna people know SOMETHING really happen between them LOL sorry Delulu:P

anyway... I think I hope 2 share my 3 memes here. I already share in drama forum but I wanna shippers of PBG & KYJ enjoy it also :kiss_wink:

PvPjBQo.jpg

TSOZ7nh.jpgbTBR25q.jpg

@4nnlov3pink that's what I thought so too... maybe KYJ is keeping us from finding the truth... so she quickly deleted the post but like you said there's nothing quite wrong about it... by doing so made me suspect something...hahaha...that's it I'm totally out of my sane mind right now...btw...your memes are quite hilariously funny chingu...tnx sooo much for sharing!!! :blush:

• Like 8

Thank you all :heart: i just found it accidentally, first i just want to know about the song that their posted maybe it will be good if i added it to my playlist music, and then i found similarity, so my delulu go wild hehe, if i found something that interesting again and distrub my delulu i will post it ^^

I agree with @3z3zm3lp KYJ in every interview she always said that PBG is so handsome, i think she very amazed to PBG and ya definetely she has a crush on PBG hehe

I hope, too... after drama they can meet again in award or other TV program so we can see their sweetness overload :wub:

And the preview of 12 ep just made me crazy, when RaOn and Lee Young just together in a room after that rainy lovely day, i am just not patient to watch what happen.... my delulu just go wild wlider and wilder haha

Dududu,  just scream....

• Like 11

OMG!!!! IS IT TONIGHT''S EPISODE!! ARE THEY GOING TO FOLLOW THE NOVEL FINALLY?!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE bTS for these 2 episodes. On a side note wonder what KYJ mother think about all these lovey stuff PBG is doing to her daughter since she's always at the film set with her and of course she must be seeing all these off camera interactions between the 2 of them. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, plumblossom3 said:

CLOSE UP! CLOSE UP! Just read that this is a BTS!!

@plumblossom OMG!!! My heart is racing with sooo much joy right here...right now...we really need to see the bts video of this one...for now tnxxx sooo much for this post...:wub: let her hair down please CP... this scene is so intense...

• Like 6

@plumblossom3

I thought that was an official update for one of the scenes tonight? 

The person who posted that on ig- that is one of the official ig accounts for the show so basically a staff member

The caption said: something we could not have predicted will happen

Basically a tease by production to build up anticipation for epi 12

• Like 3

my first attempt at posting a picture...lol...successs, yosh!!! Lol....

credit to: @underthemoon0616 for posting at the MDBC forum (and whoever took the picture)!!!

How cute are these two!!!! What is she doing hiding behind him? I thought she was either fanning his back or rubbing his back, maybe?! So adorable!!!!!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, plumblossom3 said:

OMG!!!! IS IT TONIGHT''S EPISODE!! ARE THEY GOING TO FOLLOW THE NOVEL FINALLY?!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE bTS for these 2 episodes. On a side note wonder what KYJ mother think about all these lovey stuff PBG is doing to her daughter since she's always at the film set with her and of course she must be seeing all these off camera interactions between the 2 of them. 

I would think she would be ok with it and If I were her mother I would be happy, elated to have her work with such a handsome and wonderful actor.....he seems like a gentleman for taking such good care of her. 

• Like 5