Jump to content

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|


Rin90
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, joanndev077 said:

Awww the bts soo cute:wub: Why do i feel like pbg wants to hug kyj When she cheered and encoraged him :wub:

I want too hug her too! She is so hugable, tiny and cute!!!! Lol pbg already hugged her once on one NG:D

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, vaelya_stv said:

on the 2nd gif, he sort of caress her hand before letting go...and it looks like he actually does't want to let go..*I'm being delusional now*

:D maybe her hands are so soft!

So many ladies are probably jelly of kyj!

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

 

Don't worry chingu you're not alone :) I think the same too, I haven't watch much of PBG's BTS in other stuff (avoiding it, just in case my shipper heart cannot take it), but something in the way he looks at KYJ and how he touches her constantly makes it hard to think he doesn't have any feeling towards her...

@lizzy23 tnx chingu...were all in this together!...

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2016 at 11:19 AM, joanndev077 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

If only i can post some Pictures or gifs, I just don't know how:( but do you guys remember or know when top said that yoojung is very mature and and their maturity level is the same and pointed out that she has the charisma that makes Him act cute around her:wub:  yoojung really has that aura or what top may have said "charisma" and as we have all witness Bogum always acting cute And giddy :wub:around her all the time she has that effect on the oppas, even his co star in circle of atonement where he said he thoughtby yoojung's age he can like baby her, but when he saw her in person he was shy and shocked because she's matured well And has grown up well. And what i'm trying to say is although Bogum and yoojung age is 6 years apart, i think their maturity level is the same, yoojung'S maturity level is up par with bogum's. And yoojung has that charisma that bogum acts cute around her :blush: Sorry for my bad english :sweatingbullets:

@joanndev077 Actually this is what I've got from PBG & KYJ. So from all bts, NG we can conclude that they are close and so comfortable with each other. And when talk about mature, I can't help but say, it seems KYJ is more mature than Bogum. It doesn't mean I make negative talk about Bogum O.K. It's just I can say Bogum is naturally innocent, pure and cute. he was born like that. KYJ grows up naturally so mature than her real age (a teen talks about how to be a mom, it's rare now, isn't it?). So when I watch all footage interaction between them, I can see PBG always try 2 care her as an oppa (n he did it) but later also I see PBG acts so cute sometimes childish 2 KYJ whereas KYJ seems so mature beside him. So yeah, she is easy going but mature. it's match with what PBG want in a woman hehhehe...

On 9/29/2016 at 11:32 AM, Fiona Ang said:

 Well me and partner is 6 six grap... sometimes I feel I am more mature then him lol... it's not a problem... boys matured slowler than girls in some areas... yes both of them looks extremely... good together... who know BG has never treats her a sister I guess more like a woman..that's why we can see his looks to her....btw when a boy likes a girl he tends to tease her more :)

@Fiona Ang Well this is still mystery until now and I really WANNA KNOW PBG real feeling actually bec we only get from Yoojung who said they're now like sibling, Right now It can be safe I can tell YJ adoration 2wards Bogum and 4 Bogum (this cutey man), what I see from him so far, him besides YJ, shows many layers of his personalitiesbecomes gentleman, sometimes childish, sometimes mature, so full spirit/ so cheerful (although I know he always like this with other casts but I see the most cheerful of him when he's around yoojung as he always smile widely even laugh happily), many times teases YJ, do some funny things.   

On 9/29/2016 at 11:52 AM, plumblossom3 said:

Fellow Chingus, just saw some news that made me a bit sad and worried for our couple. Her other Crown Prince from METS, the one that said he was waiting for her to grow up in some interviews, the one that have lots of shippers for them also, sent a food truck to the set. Don't know why I feel sad about it. Maybe because it's the weibosphere reaction that seems to be very happy about it. Reactions ranging from he's staking his claim on KYJ to past and present crown prince vying for 1 princess. :(

@plumblossom3 well shipping is enjoying as long as u can :heart: and trust me I've many experiences shipping couples here in soompi. right until now only one that become as a real couple. lil bit off topic, u know ahn-goo couple right. I'm so so happy when I got the news. Anyway we only can hope and pray the best 4 Bogum and Yoojung. I hope everything they got in the future, whether they're as a real couple or just a drama couple we all support them :thumbsup: 

And right until now what I see Bogum so want 2 do more things with Yoojung:wink: I don't know why I feel there's SOMETHING in YJ that makes PBG always attracts with her. anything in YJ make PBG always react, and it seems he tries so many things (even so hard, remember that dance on bts ep 7-8) 2 get YJ reaction. And YJ also already comfortable with him. I think the most comfortable she's with PBG then others casts, yes she;s friendly with others, but with boguum I can see more...

23 hours ago, ninamina said:

I really like this backhug so I made this gif. :wub:

THanks 4 this gif muaaah muaaah @ninamina ;) :kiss_wink:

aea4bbabgw1f8afvbkcwsg20hj0czkjq.gif

 

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

:D maybe her hands are so soft!

So many ladies are probably jelly of kyj!

@3z3zm3lp actually KYJ's hands are sooo beautiful, she has this candle-like and slim perfect fingers...that fits perfectly for a beautiful lady like her...and yes, maybe its so soft too... that's why maybe PBG is so fond of holding her hands...here I go again...huhu...:tears: 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Hey chingus! I knew there would be a thread for this couple! Why wouldn't there be? They are just too cute for words. I know these two are saying they treat each other like siblings, hah! That's what they want us to believe!!! Tsk tsk...The look in their eyes when they gaze at each other, and how they're always so touchy touchy, tells me this is more than just sibling love lol." Especially Bo Gum, he's so physical with her and the best thing is, she's okay with it! Call me delusional or what not, but I think they are completely smitten with each other. If behind the scene and they treat each other like this despite the camera, imagine how flirty they'd be when the camera isn't there lol. I need to turn into a fly and spy on them off screen lolol. Oh gosh I need serious help. :astonished:

P.s can someone please direct me to YJ's IG? Thanks in advance. 

  • Like 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@4nnlov3pink from what I feel both have a liking for each other but they are co workers now and their support and encouragement for each other is very strong they want to do well in this drama... for YJ she is still young, even she is very straight forward at times  it is better for her to reply sibling as for now.... it will do her good... for BG, his feelings for YJ is different... becomes gentleman=>He wants to show his good side of him to her, sometimes childish=〉this attitude only show to someone he like,,, in chinese is called 撒娇sometimes mature=>well for this is to show he can handle and deal with things well a real man, so full spirit/ so cheerful=>normally when a guy likes and fond of someone he is in high spirit and teasing started... he will find her cute and likes to tease her...oh just can't get enough of both...hope to see more of their clip :)

 

 

 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On a side note, I think their agencies might have also asked them to tone it down coz the agencies are always obsessed with controlling their artists dating life. Maybe not so much PBG which is the same agency as SJK (sighhh my other dreamboat). But KYJ''s agency is well known for being ultra protective of their artists image.

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, doramaluv said:

 Hey chingus! I knew there would be a thread for this couple! Why wouldn't there be? They are just too cute for words. I know these two are saying they treat each other like siblings, hah! That's what they want us to believe!!! Tsk tsk...The look in their eyes when they gaze at each other, and how they're always so touchy touchy, tells me this is more than just sibling love lol." Especially Bo Gum, he's so physical with her and the best thing is, she's okay with it! Call me delusional or what not, but I think they are completely smitten with each other. If behind the scene and they treat each other like this despite the camera, imagine how flirty they'd be when the camera isn't there lol. I need to turn into a fly and spy on them off screen lolol. Oh gosh I need serious help. :astonished:

P.s can someone please direct me to YJ's IG? Thanks in advance. 

https://www.instagram.com/you_r_love/

:)

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vaelya_stv said:

on the 2nd gif, he sort of caress her hand before letting go...and it looks like he actually does't want to let go..*I'm being delusional now*

 

No you r not. After reading your post I went to look at it again multiple times zooming in and out.  Yah he did carass her knuckles before letting go. And I assure you, my close male friends never do that me. The only people who did that to me were my ex boyfriend and my husband. ie people in love. 

If siblings are touching like that should start to get very worried. :phew:

Also going back to the previous bts where he was imitating her and she asked him in that cute voice why he was copying her and he said in an equally gentle voice kiyowo. I realised it was very familiar to me because my husband teases me like that as well. Imitating me and when I ask why, he say because it's very cute. My point is you do that when you really like the person very much.

Of course we are definitely not so cute like PBG and KYJ and it normally doesn't end well for him because 1) i find it it more irritating than cute unlike KYJ who seem to really like it as well and 2) he's not PBG. 

Anyway just drawing parallels between their interactions and real life which is quite telling. 

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@joanndev077 Actually this is what I've got from PBG & KYJ. So from all bts, NG we can conclude that they are close and so comfortable with each other. And when talk about mature, I can't help but say, it seems KYJ is more mature than Bogum. It doesn't mean I make negative talk about Bogum O.K. It's just I can say Bogum is naturally innocent, pure and cute. he was born like that. KYJ grows up naturally so mature than her real age (a teen talks about how to be a mom, it's rare now, isn't it?). So when I watch all footage interaction between them, I can see PBG always try 2 care her as an oppa (n he did it) but later also I see PBG acts so cute sometimes childish 2 KYJ whereas KYJ seems so mature beside him. So yeah, she is easy going but mature. it's match with what PBG want in a woman hehhehe...

@Fiona Ang Well this is still mystery until now and I really WANNA KNOW PBG real feeling actually bec we only get from Yoojung who said they're now like sibling, Right now It can be safe I can tell YJ adoration 2wards Bogum and 4 Bogum (this cutey man), what I see from him so far, him besides YJ, shows many layers of his personalitiesbecomes gentleman, sometimes childish, sometimes mature, so full spirit/ so cheerful (although I know he always like this with other casts but I see the most cheerful of him when he's around yoojung as he always smile widely even laugh happily), many times teases YJ, do some funny things.   

@plumblossom3 well shipping is enjoying as long as u can :heart: and trust me I've many experiences shipping couples here in soompi. right until now only one that become as a real couple. lil bit off topic, u know ahn-goo couple right. I'm so so happy when I got the news. Anyway we only can hope and pray the best 4 Bogum and Yoojung. I hope everything they got in the future, whether they're as a real couple or just a drama couple we all support them :thumbsup: 

And right until now what I see Bogum so want 2 do more things with Yoojung:wink: I don't know why I feel there's SOMETHING in YJ that makes PBG always attracts with her. anything in YJ make PBG always react, and it seems he tries so many things (even so hard, remember that dance on bts ep 7-8) 2 get YJ reaction. And YJ also already comfortable with him. I think the most comfortable she's with PBG then others casts, yes she;s friendly with others, but with boguum I can see more...

THanks 4 this gif muaaah muaaah @ninamina ;) :kiss_wink:

 

Agree with your ideas.

In my opinion I think, KYJ attracted PBG by many reasons:

- she's very pretty (even I'm female but when I look at her, I get emotional, why on earth have a beauty like this!) not even her face but her body, her skin....etcc.

- Mature and Innocent came along in her characteristics, if we look at her we think she will be feminist, but she's like a boy.

- Easy-going, PBG may feel very comfortable when he's with her.

Today I read an article about 01 old actress who played in R88 with him, she said kind of he's a very good guy and seems like he was born with it (I think it because of his religion), but if a boy like this, people or girls will feel no thing interesting. (Girls like bad boy). So that's why I like he plays bad-guy (like I remember you) more than be a good guy.

I think PBG has many aspects that no one ever knows about.....

I hope he could find his real soul-mate...so, Bogummy: KYJ!!!!

 

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

 

No you r not. After reading your post I went to look at it again multiple times zooming in and out.  Yah he did carass her knuckles before letting go. And I assure you, my close male friends never do that me. The only people who did that to me were my ex boyfriend and my husband. ie people in love. 

If siblings are touching like that should start to get very worried. :phew:

Also going back to the previous bts where he was imitating her and she asked him in that cute voice why he was copying her and he said in an equally gentle voice kiyowo. I realised it was very familiar to me because my husband teases me like that as well. Imitating me and when I ask why, he say because it's very cute. My point is you do that when you really like the person very much.

Of course we are definitely not so cute like PBG and KYJ and it normally doesn't end well for him because 1) i find it it more irritating than cute unlike KYJ who seem to really like it as well and 2) he's not PBG. 

Anyway just drawing parallels between their interactions and real life which is quite telling. 

@plumblossom3 yeah you're absolutely right about the hand caressing, can't imagine my brother doing that to me...eeeeewwwww...same goes for my male friends even those I'm very close with... they didn't even held my hand... unless I got drunk or something of course they need to carry or bring me home... PBG & KYJ, really don't know what to do with you guys... can you please give us a little more hint... even if it is just a teeny weeny little bit hint...hahaha...:D

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OUR THREAD IS SO HOT NOW KEKEKE...:D

Anyway I find articles, it's interesting bec then I remember our couple 

Spoiler

Omo after 10 years of friendship now become an item ;)

http://asianpopnews.com/wallace-huo-and-ruby-lin-dating-for-four-months/

Back in 2013 she never think they'll be on that stage

http://asianpopnews.com/ruby-lin-has-a-new-pursuer-its-impossible-with-wallace-huo/

 

42 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

 

No you r not. After reading your post I went to look at it again multiple times zooming in and out.  Yah he did carass her knuckles before letting go. And I assure you, my close male friends never do that me. The only people who did that to me were my ex boyfriend and my husband. ie people in love. 

If siblings are touching like that should start to get very worried. :phew:

Also going back to the previous bts where he was imitating her and she asked him in that cute voice why he was copying her and he said in an equally gentle voice kiyowo. I realised it was very familiar to me because my husband teases me like that as well. Imitating me and when I ask why, he say because it's very cute. My point is you do that when you really like the person very much.

Of course we are definitely not so cute like PBG and KYJ and it normally doesn't end well for him because 1) i find it it more irritating than cute unlike KYJ who seem to really like it as well and 2) he's not PBG. 

Anyway just drawing parallels between their interactions and real life which is quite telling. 

omo...omo...:blush: u keep my shipping feels so high :wub: @plumblossom3

34 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

Agree with your ideas.

In my opinion I think, KYJ attracted PBG by many reasons:

- she's very pretty (even I'm female but when I look at her, I get emotional, why on earth have a beauty like this!) not even her face but her body, her skin....etcc.

- Mature and Innocent came along in her characteristics, if we look at her we think she will be feminist, but she's like a boy.

- Easy-going, PBG may feel very comfortable when he's with her.

Today I read an article about 01 old actress who played in R88 with him, she said kind of he's a very good guy and seems like he was born with it (I think it because of his religion), but if a boy like this, people or girls will feel no thing interesting. (Girls like bad boy). So that's why I like he plays bad-guy (like I remember you) more than be a good guy.

I think PBG has many aspects that no one ever knows about.....

I hope he could find his real soul-mate...so, Bogummy: KYJ!!!!

 

@Tien Le Ha...ha... this actress she really like 2 tease our bogummy. anyway thank u 4 bring this story her n also I'm so thankful this senior actress talked about "HOW BORING HE IS" (of course it's a joke only from her). But yeah... I think many (of course not all) women there in South Korea have this imagination over how hot The Bad Guy image is. And they even have this term "TSUNDERE" ( a man who act cold outside but actually kind inside). Well PBG as CP has this image, so I don't surprise if viewers really like even GO CRAZY over LY, the CP :) 

Now back 2 the talk or jokes about how BORING PBG can be. This statement doesn't make me angry instead make me blushing so much into DELULU LAND LOL :blush:  If PBG is SO BORING then who find he isn't the boring one? Instead she feel so so so comfortable around him:glasses:

:heart::heart::heart:

  • Like 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@4nnlov3pink your articles are quite inspiring... You'll just never really know when love strikes back at you...really hope uri PBG & KYJ have the same fate as them...although it takes years for them to realize, since their too young today... I would be glad hearing from them again, this time coming out in the open!!! Surprise us!!!...:wub:

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

OUR THREAD IS SO HOT NOW KEKEKE...:D

Anyway I find articles, it's interesting bec then I remember our couple 

  Reveal hidden contents

Omo after 10 years of friendship now become an item ;)

http://asianpopnews.com/wallace-huo-and-ruby-lin-dating-for-four-months/

Back in 2013 she never think they'll be on that stage

http://asianpopnews.com/ruby-lin-has-a-new-pursuer-its-impossible-with-wallace-huo/

 

omo...omo...:blush: u keep my shipping feels so high :wub: @plumblossom3

@Tien Le Ha...ha... this actress she really like 2 tease our bogummy. anyway thank u 4 bring this story her n also I'm so thankful this senior actress talked about "HOW BORING HE IS" (of course it's a joke only from her). But yeah... I think many (of course not all) women there in South Korea have this imagination over how hot The Bad Guy image is. And they even have this term "TSUNDERE" ( a man who act cold outside but actually kind inside). Well PBG as CP has this image, so I don't surprise if viewers really like even GO CRAZY over LY, the CP :) 

Now back 2 the talk or jokes about how BORING PBG can be. This statement doesn't make me angry instead make me blushing so much into DELULU LAND LOL :blush:  If PBG is SO BORING then who find he isn't the boring one? Instead she feel so so so comfortable around him:glasses:

 

:heart::heart::heart:

That's why we ship hard......LOL 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..