Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

49 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

But I wish that her next project is still with PBG.... read somewhere that there's a School 2016 project?? Hopefully the Korean fans can put some voices to the PD of this new drama:)

Yes...read that too...in the works already...If im not mistaken its School 2017...we have the same objective too...as much as possible want to see them again in a modern drama... Hope we can join too on that petition...

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Yes...read that too...in the works already...If im not mistaken its School 2017...we have the same objective too...as much as possible want to see them again in a modern drama... Hope we can join too on that petition...

As much as i wish it so....it is rare for a repeat pairing in kdrama. Some do pair again but after many years already :(

• Like 6

1 hour ago, marrsq said:

Hi....

its been ages since i spazz over an otp. But  they are just so cute together. It feels like pbg (hence frm now i will call him 'gum gum') gives kyj (yum yum) calmness. She shines when with him. He also looks happy taking care of her. Gum gum loves the professionalism of yum yum. He is blossoming with the care and grace of yum yum. 

I see no reason for them not to date, fall in love and be the support for each other. Both are young and free. Both understands the demanding schedules as an actor. I think they should just fall in love and live happily ever after!

Any woman or girl will fall for gum gum after being in close contact with him day after day. I find it impossible for yum yum to not have some feeling for gum gum. Come on.... i'm falling in love with him... and i am thousands of miles away!:wub:

They are both so adorable! I hope they would be real! But kyj said she will date when already in her 20s :D but still it depends on them.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

They are both so adorable! I hope they would be real! But kyj said she will date when already in her 20s :D but still it depends on them.

Well it depends on BG now... if he is very persistent keep wooing our girl... she may accept lol... YJ does not reject BG.. she is alright with him on  skinship...a girl will not reject if she likes the guy or if she is already with him(BF)... so it all depends on both side... hope they do get together... and please in low profile :)

• Like 10

I want to see PBG and KYJ pair-up again in The School 2017 project. For School project, I only watch School 2013 version. I love the chemistry of LJS and KWB in on and off camera. The same thing I find in MDBC. The chemistry between PBG and KYJ is surreal and outstanding. I can't find this kind of perfect match before in my experience. I want to see them together again. There is something between PBG and KYJ when I watch them, it is the deep friendship and make them connect in deep. I feel that bound...among them make their chemistry so natural. Want to see KYJ in modern drama too. I have random thought....like another version of Princess Hours for them. I wish my dream come ture soon. Don't waste there chemistry too long...please.:)

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, genmaikrw said:

I want to see PBG and KYJ pair-up again in The School 2017 project. For School project, I only watch School 2013 version. I love the chemistry of LJS and KWB in on and off camera. The same thing I find in MDBC. The chemistry between PBG and KYJ is surreal and outstanding. I can't find this kind of perfect match before in my experience. I want to see them together again. There is something between PBG and KYJ when I watch them, it is the deep friendship and make them connect in deep. I feel that bound...among them make their chemistry so natural. Want to see KYJ in modern drama too. I have random thought....like another version of Princess Hours for them. I wish my dream come ture soon. Don't waste there chemistry too long...please.:)

Agree, i hope they wont waste this kind of rare chemistry! This is my first time to encounter an otp with this chemistry. And i have been watching kdrama eversince the winter sonata time. Would really love to see them in a modern drama!

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Well it depends on BG now... if he is very persistent keep wooing our girl... she may accept lol... YJ does not reject BG.. she is alright with him on  skinship...a girl will not reject if she likes the guy or if she is already with him(BF)... so it all depends on both side... hope they do get together... and please in low profile :)

Really? Which skinship? But i agree low profile is better but it might be so tricky! :)

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

As much as i wish it so....it is rare for a repeat pairing in kdrama. Some do pair again but after many years already :(

Yup...that's quite true... If they cant be paired again... Hey! Why not in real life...right? I mean I dont want to rush things for them...if after the drama, soon there will be a realization on both part if feelings have developed...that's a good thing...and start it off on deepening the friendship....it always starts there right?...haha...delusion strikes back again...huhu...:tears:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Really? Which skinship? But i agree low profile is better but it might be so tricky! :)

They hold hands... play with each other off scene....they are close to each other ..this is how they start bonding , strong trust in each other and develop a strong relationship... this why we see them so real :)

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, genmaikrw said:

I have random thought....like another version of Princess Hours for them. I wish my dream come ture soon. Don't waste there chemistry too long...please.:)

@genmaikrw sorry to cut your post... Did you say Princess Hours? God! That's one of my fave k-dramas... I would do anything to have that drama revived or if not with the same theme as it is...with PBG & KYJ in it?...that's heaven... 101% agree with you, if they were to do another drama after a couple of years... The chemistry might still be there, as much as I love PBG & KYJ...I doubt the hype would not be much as this high... They can prove me wrong???...anything is possible...the earth is round...hehe

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

They hold hands... play with each other off scene....they are close to each other ..this is how they start bonding , strong trust in each other and develop a strong relationship... this why we see them so real :)

Hihihi i hope when the shooting is over, they will miss each other so badly and realize that......:wub:

• Like 9

I hope PBG keeps his promise by travelling with KYJ for an oversea tri soon after they finish filming. I can not imagine just them two but must be with their close friends and families otherwise, it will not be looking good for KYJ's image if the paparazzi catch them as she is still too young.

I also hope PBG remains in touch with YJ and may be start to date silently until they are ready, may be until YJ is 20s then they can go public!? Gosh my imagination has gone too far sometimes....LOL. I never ship any couples this much but YoungOn is just the most suitable and incredible match.

Please after drama, let us see you two in magazines, CFs or TV shows. I want to see them more after this drama ends. 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, minsunie said:

her voice was so aegyo i think he couldn't help it just had to touch her 

3 hours ago, marrsq said:

Hi....

its been ages since i spazz over an otp. But  they are just so cute together. It feels like pbg (hence frm now i will call him 'gum gum') gives kyj (yum yum) calmness. She shines when with him. He also looks happy taking care of her. Gum gum loves the professionalism of yum yum. He is blossoming with the care and grace of yum yum. 

I see no reason for them not to date, fall in love and be the support for each other. Both are young and free. Both understands the demanding schedules as an actor. I think they should just fall in love and live happily ever after!

Any woman or girl will fall for gum gum after being in close contact with him day after day. I find it impossible for yum yum to not have some feeling for gum gum. Come on.... i'm falling in love with him... and i am thousands of miles away!:wub:

@minsunie @marrsq Let me join ur :heart::heart: talk. 

Jqxc7v1.gif

10 hours ago, Fiona Ang said:

Lol it's difficult to control if you like someone... especially cute YJ... he is doing his best :)

1 hour ago, Fiona Ang said:

1 hour ago, Fiona Ang said:

Keep ur positive vibe chingu @Fiona Ang:kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

Yup...that's quite true... If they cant be paired again... Hey! Why not in real life...right? I mean I dont want to rush things for them...if after the drama, soon there will be a realization on both part if feelings have developed...that's a good thing...and start it off on deepening the friendship....it always starts there right?...haha...delusion strikes back again...huhu...:tears:

Yup, usually in kdrama land couple with DEEBAK CHEMI can reunite in work after years in the future, but they can work in some ads 2gether after drama ;)

No worries BG is famous with his friendly personality n try 2 always keep in touch with others co-stars he ever worked with. And I think he kinds of making promise 2 YJ here and it highly can be happened after they wrap up the drama. BG one of man who keeps his WORDS ;) 

XVB1syG.gif

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

I hope PBG keeps his promise by travelling with KYJ for an oversea tri soon after they finish filming. I can not imagine just them two but must be with their close friends and families otherwise, it will not be looking good for KYJ's image if the paparazzi catch them as she is still too young.

I also hope PBG remains in touch with YJ and may be start to date silently until they are ready, may be until YJ is 20s then they can go public!? Gosh my imagination has gone too far sometimes....LOL. I never ship any couples this much but YoungOn is just the most suitable and incredible match.

Please after drama, let us see you two in magazines, CFs or TV shows. I want to see them more after this drama ends. 

Lol i think travelling with the cast, sort of like unwinding after all the stress.

• Like 8

I guess they will miss each other alot after their drama..they stay together always in the whole project... hope they stay in touch always even with their busy acting schedule in future... I believe they are special to each other not many male and female lead experience this mutual relationship.... if they date we sent our best wishes to them... and hope keep low as in this industry it's better to that...

Yes... can't wait to see they travel together... I want to see them in their casual dressing lol....very excited :D

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

I guess they will miss each other alot after their drama..they stay together always in the whole project... hope they stay in touch always even with their busy acting schedule in future... I believe they are special to each other not many male and female lead experience this mutual relationship.... if they date we sent our best wishes to them... and hope keep low as in this industry it's better to that...

Yes... can't wait to see they travel together... I want to see them in their casual dressing lol....very excited :D

Hurray for casual clothing! Seriously! Im begining to hate that green eunuch gear! :D Eager for her hanbok attire.

• Like 7

I can't bear being a silent reader anymore so...Hello to all BoYoo shippers in the thread!!!:blush:

Seriously I have never seen an onscreen couple that has so much chemistry and makes such a big impact on me like them. I have watched many dramas and of course there are many couples that I like and wish for them to be real irl but only BoYoo makes me this emotionally invested :bawling: They are really a match made in heaven!!

These days I keep searching for BoYoo fanmade vids on youtube so that I can ease my shipper heart haha. I especially love this vid bc it proves that Bogum and Yoojung really have INSANE chemistry together even though just through an edited vid.

I LOVE THIS SCENE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE THEM TOGETHER IN A ROMANCE MODERN DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VBabGLL.gif

• Like 17