Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I will share it on spoiler... 

Spoiler

And I really :lol: with this convo

I wonder how Kim yoo Jung handled park bogum's kiss when she's all giggly here as well. :)
Reply 1  

maybe she like park bo gum more than this guy? so she don't giggle that much and kiss:) hahaha so cute

Really like this...

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

I will share it on spoiler... 

Hide contents

And I really :lol: with this convo

I wonder how Kim yoo Jung handled park bogum's kiss when she's all giggly here as well. :)
Reply 1  

maybe she like park bo gum more than this guy? so she don't giggle that much and kiss:) hahaha so cute

Really like this...

Thank you for sharing... what I see she let BG do his job trusting him very well... she always let BG lead... why?? guess she do likes and trust BG well... more like a young girl trusting her BF lol....

And for BG... he is always gentleman and protecting her... observing her action and helping her in adjusting at times... they really look like a couple... oh my delusion again:w00t:

• Like 13

Just now, saaraahaanaa said:

@Fiona Ang 

Hi dear, 

May I know which episode and which scene you got the profile picture from? I thought i've seen it all, but can't figure out which episode this from. Thnks =)

Hi dear!

I think this is a BTS photo from Ep 11, it does not appear in any ep yet....the two actually look at each other but CP pull RO over and their forehead finally meets :) lol delusion again~~

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Hi dear!

I think this is a BTS photo from Ep 11, it does not appear in any ep yet....the two actually look at each other but CP pull RO over and their forehead finally meets :) lol delusion again~~

But why did they not include this :D its more cute than the released version!

• Like 7

Just now, 3z3zm3lp said:

But why did they not include this :D its more cute than the released version!

Yes, I totally agreed with you it's cute:D.... not sure why??? probably it does not appear in the script at all but staff asked them to pose... like the pic of 2 of them on the swing...or who knows someone is playing with YJ and the staff caught them and snap it :w00t:... lol... hope to see more of these pic... it's better than the drama pic... now I strongly believe they always play with each other on the set :)

• Like 9

Hello chingus, this's my first post in this thread. 

I've been resisting soooo hard not to ship these two in real life. But I couldn't help to post a comment here. And it's all because of how PBG looks at KYJ *sigh. I lost and I'm a happy looser :lol:

I'm not talking about the way they look at each other on screen, but during bts time and all the stills which are not part of the actual airing. How he loves to tease YJ, how he unconsciously tries to touch her, how he' always lean towards her, not to mentions he commented many many times how cute YJ was and smiling/laughing just watching her. That's a behaviour of a boy falling for a girl, and he finds her totally adorable. We can see in the bts, how many times he laughed happily just watching YJ and acted giddily around her, I can't help but notice. 

I'm not sure whether his feeling just a carryover of his role, but one thing for sure, he'll keep in touch with her and be one of her reliable oppa. 

As for YJ, she's comfortable with him, bless her pure soul, and hopefully she'll always think of him as someone really really good to her. And who knows what the future gonna hold for them :wub:

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, saaraahaanaa said:

Thanks @Fiona Ang !! Beats me coz i have watched few times already but could not place the scene! May be it is tonight's scene where the pd tried to troll us with the staring as posted in mdbc thread hehe..

Hahaha i have learned my lesson and not be trolled again ;) For sure its gonna be another staring contest.

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Hahaha i have learned my lesson and not be trolled again ;) For sure its gonna be another staring contest.

Yeah you're right...it's much better that we are caught by surprise than to expect anything out of hand...huhu...:tears:

• Like 5

8HEKksZ.jpg

FuV71Lq.jpg pics credit to owner

these BTS interactions definitely don't look like how sibling or close friend interacts with each other to me.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c69d8fc0338d6eca2ae21f5887e8d60d/tumblr_nyvzdjxqL11qepbkyo1_500.gif

i'm observing them based on this info again:

Touch Doesn’t Lie

Touch is one of the biggest mutual attraction signs going. If you touch her, you’re showing interest. If she likes being touched by you, she’s attracted to you. Note that this applies to even “accidental” touch. If you’re walking next to her and you bump into her a little bit and she starts walking closer to you, that’s a sign of attraction. If you touch her on the hands, the arms or her upper back and she seems to like it, that’s a clear sign of attraction. Try touching her in these “safe” places and see how she responds.

the sign of attraction is there.......inside my mind... LALALALA

• Like 16

2 hours ago, b3ll4dy said:

Hello chingus, this's my first post in this thread. 

I've been resisting soooo hard not to ship these two in real life. But I couldn't help to post a comment here. And it's all because of how PBG looks at KYJ *sigh. I lost and I'm a happy looser :lol:

I'm not talking about the way they look at each other on screen, but during bts time and all the stills which are not part of the actual airing. How he loves to tease YJ, how he unconsciously tries to touch her, how he' always lean towards her, not to mentions he commented many many times how cute YJ was and smiling/laughing just watching her. That's a behaviour of a boy falling for a girl, and he finds her totally adorable. We can see in the bts, how many times he laughed happily just watching YJ and acted giddily around her, I can't help but notice. 

I'm not sure whether his feeling just a carryover of his role, but one thing for sure, he'll keep in touch with her and be one of her reliable oppa. 

As for YJ, she's comfortable with him, bless her pure soul, and hopefully she'll always think of him as someone really really good to her. And who knows what the future gonna hold for them :wub:

Welcome chingu! Love your spirit! Here you will no longer have to hold yourself in about our BoYoo Couple...let this thread be your outlet for uri cuties, the same way we do...such a relief! Right?...Enjoy Shipping chingu! :)

• Like 10

Owhhh this twooo my delusions just come after seeing bogum's post 

In my delusions thought, if I connect this post with a bad article about yoo jung and the APAN awards, it's like bogum cheerup yoojung to be strong, just believe there is god, and future she will shine .... although there is some bad news about lovely yoojung but yoojung is still strong, and she received what she must get after she worked hard, Best New Actress....oh my good how sweeettt but it's my delusions....

@louise31 ya they are destined to be together, ah and i hope they are destined to be a real couple, and they married hehe

• Like 16

His caption says "Two One Two' and coincidencetally it's also the title of an Urban Zakapa's song :blush: I might be delusional but it seems like BG wants to express his feeling through the lyrics:heart: 

@dankin I just noticed that BG retweeted that tweet, it seems like he was indirectly cheered on her. Btw, there was a bad article about Yoojung receiving the Apan award????? Like how?????????

• Like 14

1 hour ago, dankin said:

Owhhh this twooo my delusions just come after seeing bogum's post 

In my delusions thought, if I connect this post with a bad article about yoo jung and the APAN awards, it's like bogum cheerup yoojung to be strong, just believe there is god, and future she will shine .... although there is some bad news about lovely yoojung but yoojung is still strong, and she received what she must get after she worked hard, Best New Actress....oh my good how sweeettt but it's my delusions....

@louise31 ya they are destined to be together, ah and i hope they are destined to be a real couple, and they married hehe

@dankin yeah...I must commend you...you're quite impressive chingu!!! the true meaning is hiding behind those lines...if you'll just take a closer look... Same goes to @cloud92, didn't know you have this sharp analytic skills of connecting the dots...such an extreme ability...As always you never failed us chingus...Bravo!:wub:

• Like 10