Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

the shipper in me  wants to see a lot of boyoo pictures at airport or anywhere else lol but I know BG doesn't like it when people take personal pictures of him but maybe just one or so?? anyways I'm excited!! is it their managers and stylist that go with them whenever they go somewhere? I think both their stylists are boyoo shippers too since they're matching a lot nowadays.

Spoiler

I hope YJ stylist doesn't try anything experiments or sabatoges anymore, we all know she's beautiful and can save any dress that gets put on her but it'd be nice for her to wear something that enhances her very beautiful self lol 

• Like 23

Dear Chingus!

Happy Thursday and Happy DECEMBER!!!! Good Morning here in KL

Just wanna wish everyone happy advanced 400 page......

I have classes 9-4 today :sweatingbullets: so will be missing all the airport action.........and our 400 page milestone.....do keep the updates coming and steer our luxury paradise liner steadily to HK and beyond :wub:

Some kickass song for us especially ahjummas! I requested the KL FM to have a dance session where all including ahjummas can dance to with this song lead by uri seja. Because he is 24 (Korean age) and he is Bogum Magic!

Bruno Mars - 24K Magic (Japanese obasan version)

• Like 18

I'm so excited for today. I agree that we must not expect too much for the airport pic. However, I do hope the HK airport security have special arrangement as i believe that all actors and singers will come today and a lot of fans will come to support them. Probably they will put up some stance or barricade so that all can go through freely in front of the fans like showed in this Pearls0024 's tweet?

• Like 15

I've been so excited to see uri couple this upcoming award night and airport scene (if it's possible to see them) that I totally forgot I have work those days..lol..so will be relying on everyone's posts and lurking (while at work) :sweatingbullets:.....still very excited though..lol..

So glad to see uri YJ with her friends --such friendship goals--- makes life a little normal just hanging out and talking about everything and anything...lol...hopefully BG has that same normality behind cameras and some would give him that respect he wants (after all as he says in one of his interviews, he's just as human as you and I). Praying for these two puppies' happiness and safety. 

credit to the owner....sorry if this has been posted already.

• Like 21

I can hardly hold my tab to write...I'm so excited! And my mind is filled with images of our BoYoo..from their pre-departure from the airport to their sitting arrangement in the plane HAH! Because by tomorrow I need not imagine them anymore for I'll be seeing them on the screen..I just hope that some camera men will be die hard shippers so we won't be left in the know on what's happening to our couple..and may they be dressed well and stunningly.

*biting my nails, twirling my hair and drinking cups of brewed coffee, not to mention being glued on this thread* mode:wub:

• Like 20

12 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

But I heard from the news, she want to step back as President

hopefully they're not harm our baby doll. I confused there are people who still defend that Pres

I believe many Korean defend YooJung. Pray hard for her

SK parliament going to impeach PGH on 2nd Dec lastest on 8 Dec was on Singapore local news today

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Edith Fabian said:

I can hardly hold my tab to write...I'm so excited! And my mind is filled with images of our BoYoo..from their pre-departure from HK to their sitting arrangement in the plane HAH! Because by tomorrow I need not imagine them anymore for I'll be seeing them on the screen..I just hope that some camera men will be die hard shippers so we won't be left in the know on what's happening to our couple..and may they be dressed well and stunningly.

*biting my nails, twirling my hair and drinking cups of brewed coffee, not to mention being glued on this thread* mode:wub:

Same here and I've been glued to my monitor since waking up from a nap (also in IG)....lol....

• Like 11

11 hours ago, bubblyflo said:
  Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for this. I already send my countless munojijimayo to her IG and tell her that I support her and love her.

I don't understand the antis though. yes, she's still young, but so what? being young doesn't means that you don't know about politics. even 17 in my country is already considered as legal age for law and already have a responsibility to vote ckckckck. 

I hope our prince is support her, I don't know why but I get the feeling that he already know the news (since he really active at his Twitter yesterday) and hope that he can giving some support for her! let's hope for the best!

On the other side, 

Let's cheers for them. today they're gonna fly to HK.

I hope she's getting some relax there and have some fun with BG and her staff and mom 

I'm wondering if these are just bashers? Not really supporters of PGH..knowing how popular YJ has become and being linked to BG who is equally popular and with lines of fanatics, I think YJ needs words of encouragement to keep fighting for what she believes is right and will make her happy.

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, be99lle said:

Oooooooh, saw this, does anybody know if this is new?! (Stalking IG right now...lol...)

Reveal hidden contents

had to post this one.....can't wait for their red carpet walk....Best Visual indeed!!!

I think these are old pics judging by the clothes people wear - the average temperature in Seoul now is below 8C

• Like 9

Hi i have been a silent lurker since this page is less than 50. I never been a shipper but  since I started watching MDBC and saw presscon video in you tube , i was instantly hooked on boyoo. Pls add me the to list of boyoo shippers.. hope for our couple to have fun and create unforgettable moments together in HK.

• Like 15