Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, pralee said:

These 2 puppies kept on complementing each other.

About the word partner, can somebody who understand Korean enlight me what he is actually talking?

My mouth was wide open to hear 'partner' pops out from BG. In western culture, that one word is commonly used to refer to boyfriend or girlfriend. If there is something professional normally they will add additional word in the front of partner such as "business partner" :w00t:   I was bit delulu until I remember that I probably got lost in translation and not the case in korean language :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Belle Gonzales said:

Here's the full transcript of the Q&A's by Kpop-herald http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602051558597778758_2

I just want to add more of what @luvinmoonlight16 said above about Bogum can only hold one woman in his heart. With his answer to the below questions I hope and pray that Bogum already meet the one for him. With the special BTS shown I have a feeling they're both into each other.  Just wishing someone who goes to a fan meet can ask a question of what his ideal age to get married. For some reason am just eager to know of how long our yeongon couple can be together in real life.

Q: Do you think it's possible to get married to your first love in real life, like Deoksun and Taek?
(Asked by the Kpop Herald)

A: I don't know. It depends who you are with. I'm not dating right now, so I can't really related myself but I guess it's possible if you have faith in each other. I think about this a lot these days. You're living with one woman with the rest of your life when you get married. I'm trying to pray a lot to meet the one. 

Can help but comparing this translation with his interview about 'being in a relationship with Ra On', I find it amusing because in this interview he said he don't know the exactly what the relationship will feels like and so on. but, at the interview after MDBC, he said that he's finally understand the joy being focus in relationship towards one woman, and he even feels like dating Ra On 

Hahahahaha

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Yess, I underline the same sentence ,  it makes me remind Song Jong Ki calls Song Hye Kyo by "partner" everytime he gets interviewed. And as we know, how match they are. Not drama partner, and also Yoojung stated Bogum "close friend" , then it's not oppa-dongsaeng anymore? LOL LOL

Sorry if I bring another OTP to this thread just for comparison

so guys, from alot of interviews, and the latest BTS, NG we can conclude that :

Hide contents

1. They want to be a pair again in the future project.

2. They are matchy-matchy with each other, as close friend, oppa, dongsaeng, whatever is that, *someone who can take care of each other*

3. They are attracted by each other. "Yoojung is lovable" "His smile is handsome" this and that, cmon... you are both fallen :wub:

4. Bogum type is persistent person, he said if he keeps a relationship for long time if he met the right person soo...... IT IS A HOPE GUYS

5. Yoojung is very young but mature. She is not childish at all, she can manage who is her friend also who is someone she can lean on. I'm sure Bogum is one of the candidate for her BF, I'm so sure she puts this in her mind.

6. They communicate until now just like BG-DY do, from very intense closeness in Shooting set, they will keep in touch in their real life.

sooooooooooooooooooooooo, let's support them everyday and be good shipper who always make them comfortable :heart:

HIGH FIVE! So we know from whom BG learns, his Blossom sunbae! :D And importantly, the way he said about partner it is thoughtful, not quick line one. And as @superfangermany_stv mentioned, YJ also looked at BG when she said never forget.. Ah these two, may the world bless them :heart:

• Like 24

48 minutes ago, pralee said:

These 2 puppies kept on complementing each other.

I found Bogum statement "I can just say she is a partner I would never forget" avoiding public not to be suspicious of his words. He's kind of on the safe side. Just my insight it could be due to Yoo jung's still a minor and him saying directly like this" She is a partner I would never forget" it will give a totally different message. Either way still good though because he has that kind of thinking that she refer Youjung as a "PARTNER" that's a big word for me.

• Like 20

5 hours ago, kiranzz said:

@in00022

Thank you so much,,, you are such an angel :D.

Now I miss them soooo muuuucccchhhh. Why I got teary in the end, feels like I'm crying with them :cold_sweat:

You are welcome chingu :)

I miss them , too ........ miss them sooo much ...  i have moonlight withdrawal syndrome since the drama ended few weeks ago and not yet move on since then .... and suddenly KBSWorld aired this making special .... its makes me even more and more miss them and miss moonlight dramaa now more than ever ..... :bawling:

• Like 17

I woke up at wee hours (for me) to watch the rerun at 4.50am Jakarta time. i dont regret it one bit, hahaha....my favorite will be the pit scene as it was so spontaneous for bogummy to protect yoojung. and what is it about the first shooting when BG put his arm in YJ? they were not even that close at that time as they mentioned the 'IT' time was only started to happen after the pit scene. Guess  they just into each other from the beginning:wub:

• Like 23

39 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

I will also miss this ahjussi. The one who cannot help but smile ear to ear when he see BoYoo in their own little world in multiple BTS. I am sure he is also shipping them :blush::blush:

Awww. I will miss him too.He always witnessed BoYoo's special moments. I also thought that there's something behind his smile...delulu:love:

Thank you @NRGchick for posting the fanfic here.

• Like 18