[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Every time I think I'm going to get my head out of Korea and get back to the world I actually live in, then I encounter them again and am just caught by how much I want to see them have a happy ending. First thing I saw this morning when I got up was their two pictures, back to back, and it took me a moment to realize they were in different locations. And then I was sad...

(It's actually a nice selca of him. Depending on the camera lens or angle, selfies can end up distorted and make you look different than you really are. He looks super young in some of his pictures, but this one looks about right.)

I love the gawy, bawy, bo scene. (Rock, paper scissors). It's blatant flirting, but there's a gentle side to it, too. He's chasing her, but he's totally paying attention to her reactions, too, and it's a mix of aggressive, gentle, joking, and quiet. It's definitely JS and not KC. If she wants someone who will make her laugh, let her lean on him, support her as a talented individual, and be kind and considerate, then for the love of all that is holy, Hyo Joo, PICK THIS ONE and don't let go!!

• Like 17

Yeah, HJ and JS please don't let go of each other, you two are PERFECT MATCH!

Watching the BTS, I really love the way they communicated. Sometimes they were just like being in their own world talking to each other. Especially JS used to stare at her, spoke to her in soft voice, low tones and with few words yet it seemed that she understood him well. And so did he, he was very attentive in every of her actions then gave her appropriate response. When she was in a daze, he fondled her chin. When he was talking to PDnim, she didn't need to call him out but just simply said "aegyo", immediately he made a cute body shake making her laugh so hard...he knew exactly when to cheer her up, when to show his aggressive side and when to back off. To me it's undeniable that they are soulmates and destined to be together. 

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

Yeah, HJ and JS please don't let go of each other, you two are PERFECT MATCH!

Let's pray our Honey Couple hear us loud and clear.  I wonder whether they chance upon here to read.    I am sure they have some friends who would have and be kind enough to tell them.    I remember JS once in his interview said he does read about himself on the web (more on work-related, i guess).    Fingers and toes crossing!

• Like 10

Thank @ekiada :D for sharing the post. Love the interactions.  Omo, I have not heard about the back hug at the lift, that is such a confident tale telling hug. @nuna18 n @frozentundra is the hug early in the show before or after the handcuff kiss, please tell? So happy to see more of them.:lol:

I hope he will hold on to Hyo Joo like that until they get married. To me watching them is like watching a left foot n right foot finding each other n playing together. Hope they realise how in sync and how much they make each other shine. They will go places if they know they are a pair of left foot n right foot .:wub:. That belongs to each other.

Spoiler

• Like 8

@ekiada  Keep it coming - may there be more of their HONEY dripping pics!  Thank you for making our hours, minutes or seconds happier, at least mine is.   Silly it may sound but I can't help it.   Even going to the toilet, I can smile so happily. 

Any chingus here have any more to post, do keep them coming!  Let us get the thread warmer, showing our love for ourselves and for our OTP.  Hugs to all - front or back or side, whichever or however!

• Like 9

Cr. Jehe young young and Gong Cha Korea

Pink Roses symbolise gentle admiration and appreciation, it is also a perfect gift that means the start of a relationship. http://www.proflowers.com/blog/history-and-meaning-of-pink-roses?ref=organicgglunkwn&prid=pfseogglunkwn

Hope Jong Suk ssi send many pink Roses to Hyo Joo.:wub: Fan meeting is your chance, Jong Suk ah!!!

• Like 2

Oh, so cool!! She has not done a fan meeting in a long time, has she?

*calculates distance from here to Seoul*
*realizes Narnia is closer*
*cries*

Seriously, if any of you go, PLEASE enjoy it just a little extra for my sake. I wish that fans who live too far away could send messages of support somehow.

• Like 9

Ohh woow that's great news, her FM after a long time, and for her 13th anniversary !! I hope she can spend some quality time with her fans, I'm sure that this FM will be really special, I usually saw that when celebrities have their FM celebrating their anniversary there are many surprises, special appearances of other celebrities, maybe some friends - celebrity close to her, well it's just my guess, but I can't wait.

• Like 8

Wow, its a great surprise about her fan meeting. How long has it been since her last FM? Her fans may be running wild with this news now. With this I think that she has gained a lot more confident after W, she knew she was loved and cherished regardless of whatever happened in the past, she has found reasons to decide on opening herself to the public again. It's really really great. Cant wait to see her images from the FM and now counting down to June 17...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, chelsita said:

Ohh woow that's great news, her FM after a long time, and for her 13th anniversary !! I hope she can spend some quality time with her fans, I'm sure that this FM will be really special, I usually saw that when celebrities have their FM celebrating their anniversary there are many surprises, special appearances of other celebrities, maybe some friends - celebrity close to her, well it's just my guess, but I can't wait.

HHJ 13th anniversary?  Wow!  That was quite a time.   Congrats!

You are so right, chingu!  It is from FM we get to hear their heartfelt feelings / gestures / expressions.    Pray the MC will know what and how to ask.  Pray the fans will be able to sway her to reveal more. 

• Like 12

this is great! something to look forward to this June 13. News about HJ is so hard to catch, that's why I rejoice when a fan or a celebrity has a photo with her.

I hope there will  be bits about W during her FM, especially about our favorite boy. :) 

• Like 10

This is such great news chingus :) we can clearly see the change in hj after w. She said she is trying to be more open about her life. This is a big step for her. I'm happy to see this change. Hope she reveals more about her life in her fm. Fingers crossed :D 

• Like 6

I reallyyyx10000 hope jong suk will be there as her guest. Let's hope for that chingus!

Anyway i have watched all those lovely dovey bts from the dvd. This jong sukkkk ahhh..simply cannot keep his hands to himself. Always taking the chance to touch hyo joo hair, carressing her cheeks, smiling at her lovingly. Obviously he is soo smitten with her right! And i like the part he took the opp to sat in hyo joo's lap and hyo joo covered her face shyly...sigh these two...hurry up and announce to the world that u guys are seeing each other..hehehe

• Like 11