[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Just a reminder for those that want to purchase the W D-cut, the Bluray preorder is ongoing until Sept. 20th! Only 3 days left!

You can purchase through this link here:  http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=193481&lng=1

The D-Cut team has said that they need at least 1000 orders by Sept. 20th in order for the Bluray version to be produced. As of Sept. 13th, the total amount of orders already made amounts to only 473 copies. As you can see, that's only close to half-way to their goal of 1000. I'll update with more current numbers once they put up their notice on Monday (or when they get back from their Chuseok long holiday). The D-Cut team has said that if the Bluray version fails and only DVD version can be produced, then their enthusiasm/ability to fight for more BTS/makings and goodies from the production company will also drop. This means that there's a possibility that we won't get as much extra footages/goodies in the D-Cut if that happens. 

So if you're able, please support the Bluray version and help the D-Cut team make the Bluray version possible :)

On a side note: After the special aired today, there has been alot more people asking about and buying the Bluray on W DC Gallery (Korea main W message board)! I guess MBC did something good hehe

• Like 19

@all members

Sorry I am not active in this forums. But please be sure that I am always craving for this forum everyday.

Thanks for all JongJoo couple fans that join this forums with positive energy and rational opinion. I am really grateful from the bottom of my heart because all your posted always say good things and never tried to attack other actresses or actors...

Please keep going and please keep believe in JongJoo... The most important things are always keep the good things in our mind and delivered it in a positive way.

Keep believing, keep the faith, keep positive, keep rational, and keep sailing... :)

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, raine_evenstar said:

On a side note: After the special aired today, there has been alot more people asking about and buying the Bluray on W DC Gallery (Korea main W message board)! I guess MBC did something good hehe

I have just been guessing all the time, but according to raine it seems that the special ep did have some impact on the number of people buying Bluray :rolleyes: But just like all of you I do wish there are more reasons behind MBC's decision, like they are preparing for something even bigger in the future. :lol:

• Like 5

Hello everyone!!! Ahhh God knows how long I've been lurking on this forum since the start of it and I finally created an account :P:wub: These two are really the ultimate OTP!!

Can't believe I almost brushed W off as another typical k drama when my viu app updated me on its first broadcast - I would have missed out on a lot T.T BUT YES ANYWAY I AM SUCH A BIG FAN OF THEM - DON'T REALLY WATCH KOREAN DRAMAS ANYMORE SINCE PLAYFUL KISS I THINK THEN AHNGOO COUPLE MADE ME WATCH BLOOD AND NOW JONGJOO MADE ME WATCH W HAHA (can you believe it I actually managed to make my whole family join me in watching W and my close friends who aren't into Korean stuff either I FELT SO PROUD OF MYSELF HAHAHA)

I think I'm having really bad W withdrawal symptoms too :tears: Still can't believe W has already ended when it felt like I was just watching the first episode yesterday :'( and now both our leads are gonna work on new projects - I'm just really afraid that when their new project starts and we happen to see LJS being attentive to his new co star as well our hearts will break T.T I'm sorry if I sound pessimistic but that's all that I've been able to think about when I hear news of Jong suk starting on his new movie hahaha. But I guess we'll always have to take everything with a pinch of salt and just hope for the best and believe in our ship!!! Their BTS is really one of a kind hehe hopefully our ship really does manage to sail successfully :wub:

• Like 13

Here's the subbed clip about LJS & HHJ's chemistry from the W Special. Many many thanks to @stroppyse for the translation! (I saw that the whole subbed episode is out, but I just wanted to make it all pretty and shizz, haha. :sweatingbullets:)

Edit: So MBC blocked this one...I'll just upload it somewhere else or make it a direct link, one moment please...

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Here's the subbed clip about LJS & HHJ's chemistry from the W Special. Many many thanks to @stroppyse for the translation! (I saw that the whole subbed episode is out, but I just wanted to make it all pretty and shizz, haha. :sweatingbullets:)

Too bad it was blocked by MBC :bawling:

But kudos for you two :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mí Dù said:

@trisnaainun13 Can you please remove the video in your quote? :lol: Thank you very much!

@lovely_skham I personally think this special ep does play a part (although I don't know how large that part is) in marketing ploy, since the DVD/bluray are going to be released afterward, and not to mention both LJS and HHJ shot straight up to rank #1 on Naver's search tool after it was aired (they have never ranked #1 when the film was still airing, only #2 and downwards so this ep truly had a great impact on audience). But that's just my opinion, I would be really glad if someone can correct it. 

Or maybe the reason for their sudden #1 is because people finally took notice in full force of their abnormal chemistry? 

Anyone can help me how to remove video here?I don't know how to remove that :(:( 

• Like 1

@happysmile89 Thank you! and I loved that you pointed this out! I am happy for the length of time and they didn't complete it in just 1 take and just so you know 35 seconds is indeed a long time but absolutely normal if we are talking about a DEEP INTENSE MAKE OUT that would lead to option #4

*My husband just nicknamed me a "woodpecker" when he would best describe how long we kiss for. :huh:

Edited by lovely_skham
  • Like 21

16 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

I am happy for the length of time and they didn't complete it in just 1 take and just so you know 35 seconds is indeed a long time but absolutely normal if we are talking about a DEEP INTENSE MAKE OUT that would lead to option #4

I just finished watching the special with subs and its 2AM. LOL.

True that! 35 secs is already something with a deep kiss like that, enough to send tingles in the body. And how they both were positioned in the right spot, and HHJ had to lean her body on him, no wonder LJS had to take off his blazer afterwards! tee-hee.

Oh so that was the comment SB said! I thought I read something like they (LJS & HHJ) have great chemistry, their work relationship of course. (i could be wrong, sometimes i might misinterpret things, apologize for this in advance)

But I was thinking, like it was quickly to cover something, that was more to just LJS and HHJ relationship aside work. Oh how I wish for this.

• Like 22