[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mary-ann said:

Guys, just out of curiosity do you expect alot of intimate scenes? I have to admit i kinda do hehe :phew::flushed:

Between the wife and the new guy?  If I have to bet money I would say no, mainly because we don't even know who the actor playing the other guy is.  Which makes me think that the affair itself is not the focus of the drama like in A Secret Love Affair, another JTBC drama. 

Between the wife and the husband?  I would bet money there will be some kisses, at least in the beginning.  The rest would depend on the direction of the story, whether they reconcile or go separate ways.

4 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Between the wife and the new guy?  If I have to bet money I would say no, mainly because we don't even know who the actor playing the other guy is.  Which makes me think that the affair itself is not the focus of the drama like in A Secret Love Affair, another JTBC drama. 

Between the wife and the husband?  I would bet money there will be some kisses, at least in the beginning.  The rest would depend on the direction of the story, whether they reconcile or go separate ways.

I heard Lee sang Yeob is the second male lead

7 minutes ago, Malam Siang said:

Lee Sang Yeob, second male, but I heard he close with male lead (LSK, and maybe his character will be with BoA)..

Maybe they are close friends, but close friends can also fall in love with their friends girlfriend/wife, actually that would make the story even more intense knowing the strong relationship between all parties

1 hour ago, mary-ann said:

Maybe they are close friends, but close friends can also fall in love with their friends girlfriend/wife, actually that would make the story even more intense knowing the strong relationship between all parties

I think it's been emphasized, if not geared, already that storyline of Lee Sang Yeob's character will be with Boa. As I recall correctly, his character is already married but have 'some' relationship with Boa.

3 hours ago, Cindy Tobing said:

I think it's been emphasized, if not geared, already that storyline of Lee Sang Yeob's character will be with Boa. As I recall correctly, his character is already married but have 'some' relationship with Boa.

That's what I gather from the description of characters, too.  LSY and Boa may have a working relationship since they are PD and writer if I recall correctly.  Whether they have an affair in the usual sense of the word or in their working relationship no one knows yet.  I have a feeling that there is some cheating/thought of cheating going on within the three pairings.  

this is the constant trend for k dramas?  one moment 1-3 drama spots the same trend and has a lead who is dying of major sickness,  and now the latest tread is cheating partners. 

Mr Lee Seon-kyun seems to be put on quite abit..

Not to be mean, but somehow i don't think this drama will do well...

15 minutes ago, inner said:

this is the constant trend for k dramas?  one moment 1-3 drama spots the same trend and has a lead who is dying of major sickness,  and now the latest tread is cheating partners. 

Mr Lee Seon-kyun seems to be put on quite abit..

Not to be mean, but somehow i don't think this drama will do well...

Yeah we dont know this drama will do well or not, maybe each of the main actor and actress not too famous like some "flower boy actor" and "pretty actress"..but lately, korean netizen prefer more the interesting plot of drama than  who is actor (famous or not)..i give example like moon lover, their actor and actress really famous one, but rating is low for korean rating..but sure moon lovers famous for International viewer..so I dont have high expectation for this drama, but hope its doing well..for JTBC, cable station tv, rating on 2, 3, 4 % mean the drama doing well..

2 hours ago, irilight said:

Song Ji-hyo as a world-class supermom in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
WifeAffair1.jpg

read more on Dramabeans

Finally someone to translate all that text for us.  Thank God for Dramabeans.  Girlfriday makes it sound like we have a high comedy on our hand.  But from her description of the husband character I am almost afraid to watch.  LOL.

I read the article. I have a feeling that the Korean version will be different. I mean I think the wife won`t be a cheater so, there is a high chance for a happy ending. The beta male husband description sounds hilarious. He is afraid to confront the situation and asks for advises on internet?  I can`t wait to see the results. :)

1 hour ago, larus said:

I read the article. I have a feeling that the Korean version will be different. I mean I think the wife won`t be a cheater so, there is a high chance for a happy ending. The beta male husband description sounds hilarious. He is afraid to confront the situation and asks for advises on internet?  I can`t wait to see the results. :)

I am very curious about the reason the wife is seeking an affair, whether it's for real or for toying with him.  Is she doing that because she is unhappy with the underachieving husband or is she just trying to give him a wake-up call without being serious about the affair?  Or is she just teasing him, as in playing a joke?

Another article by Coco just got posted at Dramafever.  Please show appreciation for her effort by giving her "awesomes" and comments.  Who knows, she might even write recaps for this drama once it airs.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-ji-hyo-makes-a-stunning-alpha-wife-in-new-stills-for-my-wifes-having-an-affair-this-week/

Archived