[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, liliph said:

Honestly i'm relieved that 'Entourage' will Start a little later than this Drama. 'Entourage' Is so Star-studded so i was Little bit worried... 

In the past it was 'Producer' which stole the whole attention... 

When will entourage start?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mary-ann said:

and when will this drama start? and what's their timeslots?

Well, the preceding drama on JTBC "Fantastic" is supposed to start on 9/2.  I don't know how many episodes is planned for that drama, but we will have to wait until mid October or later I think.  But Entourage is slated to play at 11-12 pm, which is not the same time slot that our drama will be broadcast.  In other words, no direct competition with Entourage.  Does anyone know what is playing over at TVN after The Good Wife ends?  That will be the drama in direct competition with this one.  

40 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

Well, the preceding drama on JTBC "Fantastic" is supposed to start on 9/2.  I don't know how many episodes is planned for that drama, but we will have to wait until mid October or later I think.  But Entourage is slated to play at 11-12 pm, which is not the same time slot that our drama will be broadcast.  In other words, no direct competition with Entourage.  Does anyone know what is playing over at TVN after The Good Wife ends?  That will be the drama in direct competition with this one.  

So I dug around a bit.  It seems that after The Good Wife TVN plans on airing K2 with Ji Chang-wook and Yoona as the stars.  Following K2 is Goblin, the highly touted drama featuring Gong Yoo and the Descended of the Sun writer.  These two dramas have verrrrry popular actors as leads so we should not hope for too much in terms of ratings and buzz.  As long as a good story is told and acted, I am happy.

Entourage aired the same day with this drama but different time slot, so this drama will compete with K2 (Ji Chang Wook and Yoona) :sweatingbullets:, so hope this drama have a good plot and story..Nowaday, so many kdrama with a fame actor and actress, I read korean netizen saying, they just watching a drama that have good plot(not boring), dont care about who is actor or actress..Wish My Wife Having An Affair This Week successful 

Friday-Saturday timeslot drama

TVN

8.45 - Now The Good Wife, will replace with The K2 (Jichangwook and Yoona in 23 September) and next Goblin 

11.00 - Now Cinderella and Four Knights will replace with Entourage

JTBC

8.45 - Now Age of Youth will replace with Fantastic and next My Wife Having An Affair This Week(October)

So, The K2 and My Wife Having An Affair This Week will compete for 8.45pm timeslot, for sure The K2 starting first aired then MWHAATW..

16 hours ago, Malam Siang said:

Entourage aired the same day with this drama but different time slot, so this drama will compete with K2 (Ji Chang Wook and Yoona) :sweatingbullets:, so hope this drama have a good plot and story..Nowaday, so many kdrama with a fame actor and actress, I read korean netizen saying, they just watching a drama that have good plot(not boring), dont care about who is actor or actress..Wish My Wife Having An Affair This Week successful 

My Wife's having an affair, has a very different storyline and after my opinion much more interesting plot, the viewers they are seeking are different from viewers from the othr dramas, I was instantly interested in this story the first time i read the storyline, it's the kind pf storyline i don't expect in a k-drama but very captivating so it was a nice surprise.

@songjihyofan thank you for the video....  So happy we are getting to see some news about our drama..

Like all of you.. I can barely wait.

On 8/25/2016 at 9:27 PM, mary-ann said:

My Wife's having an affair, has a very different storyline and after my opinion much more interesting plot, the viewers they are seeking are different from viewers from the othr dramas, I was instantly interested in this story the first time i read the storyline, it's the kind pf storyline i don't expect in a k-drama but very captivating so it was a nice surprise.

I felt the same when I read about it. And I also love the cast.

But I also love some of the cast members of K2.

I think it will boil down a lot to the script. We still do not know who our scriptwriter is.
K2 scriptwriter wrote the very popular YongPal, that started very strong, and was pretty disappointing in the 2nd half, but maybe not enough to have people drop it. 
So I expect that K2 will be a get a lot of attention, mostly because of the cast.

Our drama is a lot more quiet drama, I think. I pray we get a good script.

Archived