[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

9 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

Friday has finally come. So excited to see and read updates of their script reading later. 

Yeah, this drama is so quiet on all fronts.  We don't even know who the writer is.  Let's just hope they release the pictures from the script reading immediately instead of waiting forever.  And let's hope the whole cast have good chemistry with each other.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we wait for the next updates who wants to play the prediction game with me?  I'll start with what I think will happen in the typical drama fashion:

1. There will be no physical affair beyond maybe hugs and maybe some light kisses, mainly because this is a Korean drama that has been billed as uplifting.

2. Lee Seon-kyun's character is a good husband but not fulfilling wife's need for emotional intimacy.

3. Lee Sang Yeob's character has had a long crush on her.

That is all boring if you ask me.  What I would really want to see is reversals from the standards.  I want the husband to be a good man, the other guy a jerk.  The wife is a flirt and craves something other than the same old and gets thrilled by the possibility of a new romance.  Their reconciliation needs to be very unpredictable.  Most of all I want to see a nuanced husband character with a lot of depth (It's LSK who brought me here after all) and a couple chemistry that is fun and natural.  :)

News: another actress Baek Bo-ram has joined the drama.  I am not familiar with her though.  According to this source article shooting is already underway.  They must have decided to not hold script reading.  Is this commonly skipped?  Sucks coz it means we don't get to see pictures.  

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode

So would it be possible to say that Lee Sang Yeob, as previously said will be playing Lee Seon Kyun's hoobae from university, is a also a PD would be the third party? What I gathered from Boa's and Lee Sang Yeob's Instagram as they replied to each other, Lee Sang Yeob will be playing a PD whose family name is Ahn. So Ahn PD.

Just out of curiosity, for those who have watched the original version, does the person who the wife is thinking of cheating with actually appears in the drama? Or is it just a background information?

9 minutes ago, Cindy Tobing said:

So would it be possible to say that Lee Sang Yeob, as previously said will be playing Lee Seon Kyun's hoobae from university, is a also a PD would be the third party? What I gathered from Boa's and Lee Sang Yeob's Instagram as they replied to each other, Lee Sang Yeob will be playing a PD whose family name is Ahn. So Ahn PD.

Just out of curiosity, for those who have watched the original version, does the person who the wife is thinking of cheating with actually appears in the drama? Or is it just a background information?

You follow Boa and LSY on instagram?  Please, oh, please share things they say that are related to this drama.  We are dying for some details here.  

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

You follow Boa and LSY on instagram?  Please, oh, please share things they say that are related to this drama.  We are dying for some details here.  

Oh the things they say are very non-detailed to the drama. They were just greeting and saying 'Fighting!" to each other in their character names: with Boa, LSY said "Fighting, Writer Kwon" and she did the same by saying "Fighting, Ahn Pd". Boa did write something on the caption in regards to the drama script photo but I can't translate it. Maybe somebody here can.

5 hours ago, liliph said:

cr as tagged

is that related to her new Drama?

can someone translate it? :)

Hi. :) I just found a similar post at random_sg's ig and here's her caption for the photo.

The Chinese fans has won advertisement space for Song Ji Hyo!  A total of 8 advertisement boards for her new drama 'My wife has an affair this week' (non-official title) is displayed at Korea subway between 10 Sep to 15 Oct. cr as watermarked | translated by@random_sg

2 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

Hi. :) I just found a similar post at random_sg's ig and here's her caption for the photo.

The Chinese fans has won advertisement space for Song Ji Hyo!  A total of 8 advertisement boards for her new drama 'My wife has an affair this week' (non-official title) is displayed at Korea subway between 10 Sep to 15 Oct. cr as watermarked | translated by@random_sg

Wow, that is devotion.  These are Chinese fans who won't even be able to watch the drama as it is airing in Korea?  And they are paying for ad space in Korea to help create success for the drama?  Hats off.

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

Wow, that is devotion.  These are Chinese fans who won't even be able to watch the drama as it is airing in Korea?  And they are paying for ad space in Korea to help create success for the drama?  Hats off.

The chinese fans are truly dedicated SJH fans( just like us) hats off.

thank you all for updates.

Here is a 2nd teaser

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1111296

Lets try to use Naver cast as much as possible, and also Naver. Because that is the only way we can help our show with CPI and also promotions

On 9/11/2016 at 9:43 PM, sadiesmith said:

News: another actress Baek Bo-ram has joined the drama

@sadiesmith, here is her picture from TSN.

백보람 / 위드메이

Source

I have watched a couple of drama that Baek Bo-Ram was in: Virtual Bride, and also a Hundred years Inheritance. But I think her role must have been small, and I do not recall her.

hello (♡˙︶˙♡) new member here.  I've been a silent reader all this time but not just in this thread actually so I've planned to join u guys and here I am. anyway, I am so hype for this drama cuz its been a long time since I watch jihyo's drama and of course Lee sun kyun too. 

aren't jtbc gonna release the script reading pics? I assume they already did that since the teasers were out already, oh and can anyone translate what's in the teaser? I will be really thankful

and let's wish that this drama will be successful!! 

Archived