[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow... Script Reading news!
Thank you, @mary-ann, @liliph, @Malam Siang, @lb123,

I think this is the coffee-shop they were filming in.

Cs4ZbraVUAAUXC_.jpg

Cs4Zd9WVIAAPapC.jpg

source

5 hours ago, Malam Siang said:

Looks like third party is not one of main cast, but who he is?His face looks like Hawaii Five O cast that from Korea :grin:, but of course not him..

3 hours ago, Cindy Tobing said:

i am actually confused at the premise. because there's been briefs of the drama, and some wrote the wife is about to cheat, while other say (like above) that the wife has already cheated.

@Malam Siang, @Cindy Tobing, I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the "3rd party" may not even be a cast member. (assuming the wife did not actually cheat yet), I think the focus of the drama is on the help the husband gets from the community, and his work to strengthen his marriage.

I wonder if the other 2 couples are friends with the main couple all along, or are they someone hubby meets when he asks for help.

Below is the link to Naver -Cast script reading video.  I know that you have already posted videos via IG and YT, but when we watch on Naver Cast, we are actually helping the show towards both CPI, as well as promotions, etc.  By using Naver for searches, watching Naver videos, this is how they gauge the interest in the drama.

Furthermore, we can sign in to Naver (via FB, it only takes a split second), and then we can also "like" the video by clicking on the heart symbol.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1123470

On 21/09/2016 at 7:52 AM, irilight said:

wow... Script Reading news!
Thank you, @mary-ann, @liliph, @Malam Siang, @lb123,

I think this is the coffee-shop they were filming in.

MOD EDIT: do not quote images/pictures

@Malam Siang, @Cindy Tobing, I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the "3rd party" may not even be a cast member. (assuming the wife did not actually cheat yet), I think the focus of the drama is on the help the husband gets from the community, and his work to strengthen his marriage.

I wonder if the other 2 couples are friends with the main couple all along, or are they someone hubby meets when he asks for help.

Below is the link to Naver -Cast script reading video.  I know that you have already posted videos via IG and YT, but when we watch on Naver Cast, we are actually helping the show towards both CPI, as well as promotions, etc.  By using Naver for searches, watching Naver videos, this is how they gauge the interest in the drama.

Furthermore, we can sign in to Naver (via FB, it only takes a split second), and then we can also "like" the video by clicking on the heart symbol.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1123470

I somehow really hope there is a third party, because it would give the drama depth and a serious plot that keeps the viewers interested, if it's only the husband trying to strengthen his relationship then it's not going to be as captivating. I want to see the wife being tempted to nter an affair, a husband who maybe isn't as dedicated to his marriage etc. now that wuld be one hell of an interesting storyline

2 hours ago, irilight said:

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the "3rd party" may not even be a cast member. (assuming the wife did not actually cheat yet), I think the focus of the drama is on the help the husband gets from the community, and his work to strengthen his marriage.

I read somewhere that Boa's character works with the husband character.  Isn't she a writer?  LSY's character probably works in the same tv station, too.

[Eng Sub] This Week My Wife is Having an Affair 160909 Script Reading
*please share w/ credit Youtube / Dailymotion

video source: cr. JTBC Drama

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and commercial use is restricted 
**PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD THE VIDEOPlease share the video with full credit: 
chinese translation: Yanira @ Song Ji Hyo Baidu Bar
english translation, timecode&transcode: @gapiplus

Guys, Coco over at Dramafever has submitted yet another article, this time on the script reading.  It's a great read: the actors giving their first impression on the drama.  Please show her how much you appreciate her writing these articles with comments and "awesome".  

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-ji-hyo-and-lee-sun-gyun-are-all-laughs-at-the-first-script-reading-for-my-wifes-having-an-affair-this-week/

4 hours ago, mary-ann said:

I somehow really hope there is a third party, because it would give the drama depth and a serious plot that keeps the viewers interested, if it's only the husband trying to strengthen his relationship then it's not going to be as captivating. I want to see the wife being tempted to nter an affair, a husband who maybe isn't as dedicated to his marriage etc. now that wuld be one hell of an interesting storyline

Maybe he is an idealistic judgmental freak who drives her crazy and one day she decides to jolt him out of it for the sakes of their marriage.  Poor Ji-hyo already looks intimidated sitting next to shouty Lee Sun Kyun.  :-)

4 minutes ago, liliph said:

When LSK shouts at JH... JHs natural reaction: 'so annoying!' :)

LSK is good at annoying people... Reminds me of his character in 'Pasta' :D

Hahhahahha, fans always remind him as a chef in Pasta, but seriously Lee Sun Kyun is good actor..I laugh when he shouts at Jihyo, and Jihyo reaction "mong" a while, and say so annoying..btw his voice so unics..

[Eng Sub] This Week My Wife is Having an Affair Teaser 1

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and commercial use is restricted 
english translation: @amSASIPA
timecode&transcode: @gapiplus 

[Eng Sub] This Week My Wife is Having an Affair Teaser 2

5 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Guys, Coco over at Dramafever has submitted yet another article, this time on the script reading.  It's a great read: the actors giving their first impression on the drama.  Please show her how much you appreciate her writing these articles with comments and "awesome".  

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-ji-hyo-and-lee-sun-gyun-are-all-laughs-at-the-first-script-reading-for-my-wifes-having-an-affair-this-week/

@sadiesmith thank you for that. I love that they give us better insights into the drama we are waiting for. We learned quite a bit from this article about the connection among the main characters. And I love how the actors are so enthusiastic about this drama and saying how much fun it is.

Lee Sang-Yeob IG update after the script-reading.

On 21/09/2016 at 2:52 PM, gapiplus said:

[Eng Sub] This Week My Wife is Having an Affair Teaser 1

[Eng Sub] This Week My Wife is Having an Affair Teaser 2

I like that the supporting cast says that despite it being a romcom that it's actually a bit sad too, once he read the script again, because that means they kept the balance that will give the drama depth, this makes even more excited for this drama it will be a breath of fresh air from the usual k-dramas

On 24/09/2016 at 4:12 AM, liliph said:

cr as tagged

Hahhahaha, why LSK scene in wheelchair? What bad Jihyo did to him?Aigoo, someone said that LSK look alike Lee Kwang Soo aka Giraffe little bit, maybe Jihyo being harsh to LSK because his face like her naughty dongsaeng Kwangsoo..just kidding :P..btw 1 month to go thia drama will airing..pallie pallie..

On 24/09/2016 at 4:12 AM, liliph said:

cr as tagged

Thank LSY for throwing us with bits and pieces from the drama.  

Wonder what happens to LSK, but whatever it is it has got to be funny.  But I am a little worried that they would make his character out to be a bumbling idiot.  I hope not.

Archived