[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/09/2016 at 7:15 AM, Cindy Tobing said:
MOD EDIT: do not quote images/pictures

I think she or he will be playing as Lee Sun Gyun and Song Ji Hyo's child.

What a cutie pie!  This drama seems to be geared toward a more mature audience.  Hopefully the story is also told in the same manner, with minimal silly nonsense.

On 19/09/2016 at 6:42 AM, Cindy Tobing said:

lee sun gyun is song ji hyo's husband. while we had previously assumed that lee sang yeob will be the person song ji hyo cheats with, i am guessing now that it'll be another person (maybe the other person that jihyo is thinking to cheat with is just a background information, maybe there won't be an actual actor playing it). but who knows for now.

Cindy, since you seem to be able to read some Korean can you tell who the writer is?

Hi everyone,  DramaFever just put up another article, but they have very little response to it.
Please let's all click on "Awesome" button, and also comment.

You can also "Like" DramaFever article and comment on their FB page, and also "Like" the article on their twitter page.

Lets not have regret licensing this drama with barely a handful of comments and clicks on "awesome".

I love that they give us additional insight into the characters, and sub the trailer too.

Lee Sun Gyun and Song Ji Hyo make a deceptively cute couple in first posters for My Wife's Having an Affair This Week

86cc83a5-3dc1-4195-a5b8-5fbbb7c2c9e0.jpg

We finally catch our first glimpse of Lee Sun Gyun and Song Ji Hyo, who play a man and wife whose marriage is on the verge of upheaval, in new couple posters for upcoming comedic drama My Wife's Having an Affair This Week, and while they look good together, not everything is as it seems! 

In the new posters, we are introduced to three romantic couples who are not exactly what they appear to be: 

First up, we have Do Hyun Woo (Lee Sun Kyun), a producer who has been working in television for over 10 years, with his beautiful wife and the perfect mother of his children (Song Ji Hyo).  He believes he is immensely lucky to have both a successful career and happy marriage of 8 years, but it seems that he may be mistaken when one day he finds a reservation for a hotel room on his wife’s phone, which leads him to believe his significant other is about to have an affair...

Spoiler

wifeaffair_40.jpg

Second, we have Lee Sang Yeob, who plays “a man who’s definitely married, but seems like he’s got a story to him,” and singer BoA, who plays “a cool woman with divorce in her past.” 

wifeaffair_41.jpg

Last, we have Kim Hee Won, whose character is an adulterous divorce lawyer who pretends to be a good husband, and Ye Ji Won, who pretends to be a niave housewife but is actually “a lion hiding its sharp claws.”

wifeaffair_42.jpg

Looks like we are in for a hilarious drama full of misunderstandings and hijinks! 

Here's the first teaser showing Lee Sun Kyun turning to the internet for help after discovering his wife's "affair.

My Wife's Having an Affair This Week is premiering on DramaFever in October after Fantastic. Add it to your queue now!

Please click on ""Awesome button and comment on DramaFever Blog

17 minutes ago, Cindy Tobing said:

as much as i love ji hyo's staff, but her beauty team better do their job right for this drama. especially when her character as a super mom probably requires a certain look. #disgruntledfan

You're right, I though her character in this drama, is different like before in another her drama..She need look like a wife and mother who look so elegant (sexy or hotty mom)? And her hair style, I hope they change it, cut her hair little bit and make it straight without look so messy..Just my though

I thought her hair was a little better than it was in the running man episode 317

because it was too long and looked badly treated at the tips ...

but I think the reading script was filmed before the episode so I'm confused now..

CsY6zAkWYAE68jK.jpg

1 hour ago, lb123 said:

I thought her hair was a little better than it was in the running man episode 317

because it was too long and looked badly treated at the tips ...

but I think the reading script was filmed before the episode so I'm confused now..

Yeah, if I'm not mistake, first script reading suppose to be 9 Sept and episode RM 317 filming after that, so maybe her hair look so long because straight cut, did you realised that her hair in script reading look curly little bit and in RM her hair look so straight..

21 minutes ago, Malam Siang said:

Yeah, if I'm not mistake, first script reading suppose to be 9 Sept and episode RM 317 filming after that, so maybe her hair look so long because straight cut, did you realised that her hair in script reading look curly little bit and in RM her hair look so straight..

Indeed... so I hope she will cut before they start filming...

On 21/09/2016 at 2:00 AM, liliph said:
MOD EDIT: do not quote images/pictures

cr as tagged

is he the third Party? :)

Song Ji Hyo looks soo beautiful and classy, love her style and looks. yes the guy she is sitting with might be the third party but only time will tell :) I'm just soo happy to see some pictures and news surface

Archived