[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

3 hours ago, knkkkkk said:

hello (♡˙︶˙♡) new member here.  I've been a silent reader all this time but not just in this thread actually so I've planned to join u guys and here I am. anyway, I am so hype for this drama cuz its been a long time since I watch jihyo's drama and of course Lee sun kyun too. 

aren't jtbc gonna release the script reading pics? I assume they already did that since the teasers were out already, oh and can anyone translate what's in the teaser? I will be really thankful

and let's wish that this drama will be successful!! 

Hello and welcome.  So glad to have you join us in this space.  

You know, I don't think they even held a script reading session if by now they have not even released the pictures.  Or maybe it was not open to reporters.  Sucks cuz for us but as long as they start releasing stills and posters and more teasers between now and end of October I can live with that.

From the first two teasers I am sure that they won't have the wife cheat for real now.  The music obviously gives clue to a light-hearted drama, with hints of comedy.  What do you think the shorter preview is trying to say about the husband?  That he has no good control over what is happening around him?  Anyway, I like that the drama is going this route with hopefully some sensitive and meaningful treatment of affairs in it, too.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@knkkkkk, welcome to Soompi and this thread  welcome-sign10.gif?w=150&h=110

I am glad we are finally getting some news about this drama, and also that DramaFever responded too.

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

Hey, guys, Dramafever has uploaded the teasers complete with a short article about the drama.  Why don't we show appreciation by leaving a comment or even just giving it thumbs-up?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-sun-gyun-cant-catch-a-break-in-new-teasers-for-my-wifes-having-an-affair-this-week-/

Thank you @sadiesmith

I love when they give us these articles with the subbed trailers.

I also do not think the wife will actually cheat.

I think it is important that we comment on their articles and show support for the drama (and click on "awesome" button

Waves to @plappi  little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

16 minutes ago, lisajihyo05 said:

First teaser already out, but why this drama or production look like not enough promote?Even their picture of first script reading also not already released..

Hi! Welcome to the thread.  So glad to have you here and hope you would stay.  

I happen to think there are no photos because they skipped the script reading session. But do give the production team some time; there is still a long way to go between now and the end of October.

11 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

Hi! Welcome to the thread.  So glad to have you here and hope you would stay.  

I happen to think there are no photos because they skipped the script reading session. But do give the production team some time; there is still a long way to go between now and the end of October.

Dont worry, I will stay in this thread, I'm trully support this drama and the cast..hopefully this drama will be successful..about the production, yeah lets give their space or time doing their job..will be 1 month + this drama will be airing..oh cant wait..

6 hours ago, lb123 said:

woooow! so happy with all this news! :D

Anyone know with whom she is going to cheat Lee Seon-kyun? Kim Hee-Won or Lee Sang-Yeob? or someone else? 

thank you in advance! 

I think it's going to be Lee Sang-Yeob but that's just a guess

i don't think its lee sang yeob. maybe the guy that ji hyo is planning to cheat with is a no character kind. like its just a background information. because what i understand from lee sang yeob's caption, he said to stay tune for the "some" relationship of him and boa. but i could be wrong also. basically just assumed so based on this "안준영&권보영의 을 기대하시라!!!". but those who have a higher level of korean fluency, please correct otherwise :)

2 hours ago, Cindy Tobing said:

i don't think its lee sang yeob. maybe the guy that ji hyo is planning to cheat with is a no character kind. like its just a background information. because what i understand from lee sang yeob's caption, he said to stay tune for the "some" relationship of him and boa. but i could be wrong also. basically just assumed so based on this "안준영&권보영의 을 기대하시라!!!". but those who have a higher level of korean fluency, please correct otherwise :)

so he is going to have a ome relaionship between him and boa wtf.. where did that come from? so are they both going to have a some relationship outside their marriage?

23 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

so he is going to have a ome relaionship between him and boa wtf.. where did that come from? so are they both going to have a some relationship outside their marriage?

lee sun gyun is song ji hyo's husband. while we had previously assumed that lee sang yeob will be the person song ji hyo cheats with, i am guessing now that it'll be another person (maybe the other person that jihyo is thinking to cheat with is just a background information, maybe there won't be an actual actor playing it). but who knows for now.

Javabeans over at Dramabeans just wrote a thorough description.  This drama suddenly looks three times more exciting to me than it did previously.  Please check it out and leave comments.  The more they see people's anticipation the more chance that it will get recapped, I think.

Surprise detail: Song Ji Hyo's character is also a mom!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/a-strange-wind-is-blowing-in-this-week-my-wife-will-have-an-affair/

Archived