[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

Ooooo, this is exciting news.  It looks like the actress Jung Yu-mi from Discovery of Romance will be making a cameo. From what I could gather from raw translation she will be playing an old love interest of Lee Seon-kyun.  I am sure the choice in Jung Yu-mi is not random; she and LSK have played romantic interests to each other in three previous movies so she is literary a "previous girlfriend' coming to visit.  I can't wait to see how this story plays out.

2016100501000312800020751.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201610050100031280002075

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

in the Japanese drama I read that he ends up cheating on his wife with an old colleague ... maybe she?

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Ooooo, this is exciting news.  It looks like the actress Jung Yu-mi from Discovery of Romance will be making a cameo. From what I could gather from raw translation she will be playing an old love interest of Lee Seon-kyun.  I am sure the choice in Jung Yu-mi is not random; she and LSK have played romantic interests to each other in three previous movies so she is literary a "previous girlfriend' coming to visit.  I can't wait to see how this story plays out.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201610050100031280002075

3 hours ago, Rin Yasuo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

in the Japanese drama I read that he ends up cheating on his wife with an old colleague ... maybe she?

I don't think this drama dares to go there.  I would be very surprised if the cameo serves anything more than to arouse jealousy in Song Ji-hyo's character.  

Jung Yumi and Eun Ji-won cameo in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair

by chickachunga | October 5, 2016 | No Comments

jy_ejw1.jpg

Following a series of fun wind-themed teasers and posters is news of two cameo appearances that will be made by the lovely Jung Yumi (Discovery of Romance, Train to Busan) and Sechs Kies rapper turned actor Eun Ji-won (Answer Me 1997) for JTBC’s upcoming drama This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair.

The straightforward title echoes the unfortunate realization Lee Seon-kyun (Miss Korea) comes to as the luckless beta husband to an all-star albeit adulterous wife played by Song Ji-hyo (Ex-Girlfriend Club). Jung Yumi will cameo as the woman Lee had a crush on in the past. The two actors actually shared the screen in the 2013 film Our Sunhi where they played exes so I’m sure their scenes for the drama won’t be such a departure for them. Also, how can someone not fall for her? Jung Yumi is so endearing!

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/jung-yumi-and-eun-ji-won-cameo-in-this-week-my-wife-will-have-an-affair/

58 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

I was thinking we were getting a real trailer from the drama but it turned out to be just another thing from the picture shoot.  But they look cute anyway.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1155627/list/92228

JTBC naver give two funny photoshoot of the cast, Ye Ji Won, she look so funny, I cant stop laugh watch them..

On 06/10/2016 at 3:09 AM, mary-ann said:
MOD EDIT: do not quote pictures/images

I can already feel the attraction and chemistry hehehehe Lee Sun Kyun is not holding back

I have to agree.  The teasers are already making me smile like an idiot and giving me the feels.  :wub:

Reading DramaFever explanation about the teaser, I was laughing so much... And LSG's expressions made sense...

Of taunting winds and songs that jibe in the latest trailer for My Wife's Having An Affair This Week

204675ad-7b53-4569-a7e8-77aaad3bb0c9.jpg

The winds are against Lee Sun Gyun in this latest trailer for My Wife's Having An Affair This Week. Confused? We are here to help!

Read more on DramaFever Blog.

Please also click on "Awesome" button and comment in support of the drama.

Wow, Dramabeans is giving this show a lot of attention.  I am hopeful this means they plan to recap it.  The last LSK drama they recapped to completion was Triple in 2008.  It's so much more enjoyable when your drama gets recapped and discussed more widely. (fingers crossed)

'This Week, My Wife is Cheating' crew compliments BoA + bts cuts

By beansss    4 days ago    16,572    2,540    10
BoA

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
The crew of JTBC's upcoming drama 'This Week, My Wife is Cheating' had some good words for BoA!

The singer will be taking on the role of Kwon Bo Young, a screenwriter who works closely with Lee Sun Gyun and who will also often appear as the "too-busy-working-to-take-care-of-myself" workaholic. 

The staff relayed about BoA, in addition to revealing some behind-the-scenes cuts,"Her will is amazing. Even during our script reading last month, she had 8 episodes worth of the script completely memorized. Please look forward to Kwon Bo Young, who will be showing off as many qualities as she's preparing for." 

'This Week, My Wife is Cheating' starring BoA, Lee Sun Gyun, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Sang Yup, and more begins airing October 28!

I won't post the entire interview but will link it below, but in Song Ji-hyo's latest interview with Cosmopolitan she gave us hints to the wife's motivation for cheating.  She feels desperate, possibly out of the enormous pressure put on her to be the perfect person (mother, wife, career woman) and somehow her husband must not meet all her needs because she seems to find validation in the other man.  If that is a true description of the wife's character, whew, we have a heavy theme in our hand.  I am very curious to see how the show can stay upbeat the entire run.

Here's the article.

19 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

I won't post the entire interview but will link it below, but in Song Ji-hyo's latest interview with Cosmopolitan she gave us hints to the wife's motivation for cheating.  She feels desperate, possibly out of the enormous pressure put on her to be the perfect person (mother, wife, career woman) and somehow her husband must not meet all her needs because she seems to find validation in the other man.  If that is a true description of the wife's character, whew, we have a heavy theme in our hand.  I am very curious to see how the show can stay upbeat the entire run.

Here's the article.

Thanks for the link. It was a good interview. I love to read serious interviews where actors are giving their thoughts and interviewers asked meaningful questions.

I will look forward to this drama.

Archived