[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

26 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree they are in character and this is a fun drama. MLSHR had me so happy and I have beeen down in the dumps because of it. So I went looking for a couple of drama's that would make me laugh and this drama has done just that . :):)  

that's make two of us. This drama is my escape from ML's doom and gloom :((

Let's enjoy the ride here :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

that's make two of us. This drama is my escape from ML's doom and gloom :((

Let's enjoy the ride here :D

:D @rumasa79 Chingu, I haven't watched today's episode  yet because i choose to binge watch it when it ends... I so hope that this drama explain How Jae In and his mom  got seperated. I also wonder if Jae In's mom is purposely avoiding him and why is that? 

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree they are in character and this is a fun drama. MLSHR had me so happy and I have beeen down in the dumps because of it. So I went looking for a couple of drama's that would make me laugh and this drama has done just that . :):)  

@rumasa79 I am doing exactly the same thing.;) ML is hard to digest nowadays... :tears: but still great to analyse! Like you guys, I needed something to cheer me up. I have lurking here for a while, but I couldn't help myself posting something here any longer.

In my opinion, because of Dada's behaviour (she meets Ju Si), TH will think that Dada is just a decoy because of her social status and her profession. But since Dada is Hyun Jin's best friend, TH will think that Lee Jae In is in fact dating Hyun Jin. Why? Because Hyun Jin comes from a rich family (nouveau riche) and her brother is a doctor which makes Hyun Jin look much more suitable to Lee Jae In. From my point of view, he will try to seduce Hyun Jin thinking that he is stealing her from Lee Jae In.:D 

As for Lee Jae In, he was a little interested in her after signing the contract because everything she asked was not for herself. This made her look selfless and not greedy at all. Yet he still had his suspicions about her. Therefore he didn't stop all the articles about him dating a woman, because he wanted to know her reaction. If she had been pleased to be mentioned in the newspapers, he would have known that she was lying (not getting married). However, she had the opposite reaction. Moreover, when he kissed her, it was because he noticed her innocence. She wasn't looking at him at all, her eyes were following the keys so that he knew that leaving the keye behind was not an attempt to seduce him. When she was in his arms and following the key with her eyes, she was really oblivious of their closeness underlining her innocence. 

He told her that he likes her because she is plain... but in reality, he likes her because she is so innocent. She doesn't use her body and beauty to attract him. She is the total opposite of the women he used to date.

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@rumasa79 I am doing exactly the same thing.;) ML is hard to digest nowadays... :tears: but still great to analyse! Like you guys, I needed something to cheer me up. I have lurking here for a while, but I couldn't help myself posting something here any longer.

In my opinion, because of Dada's behaviour (she meets Ju Si), TH will think that Dada is just a decoy because of her social status and her profession. But since Dada is Hyun Jin's best friend, TH will think that Lee Jae In is in fact dating Hyun Jin. Why? Because Hyun Jin comes from a rich family (nouveau riche) and her brother is a doctor which makes Hyun Jin look much more suitable to Lee Jae In. From my point of view, he will try to seduce Hyun Jin thinking that he is stealing her from Lee Jae In.:D 

As for Lee Jae In, he was a little interested in her after signing the contract because everything she asked was not for herself. This made her look selfless and not greedy at all. Yet he still had his suspicions about her. Therefore he didn't stop all the articles about him dating a woman, because he wanted to know her reaction. If she had been pleased to be mentioned in the newspapers, he would have known that she was lying (not getting married). However, she had the opposite reaction. Moreover, when he kissed her, it was because he noticed her innocence. She wasn't looking at him at all, her eyes were following the keys so that he knew that leaving the keye behind was not an attempt to seduce him. When she was in his arms and following the key with her eyes, she was really oblivious of their closeness underlining her innocence. 

He told her that he likes her because she is plain... but in reality, he likes her because she is so innocent. She doesn't use her body and beauty to attract him. She is the total opposite of the women he used to date.

Anyeong, Teacher-nim! Glad to have you join this lovey-dovey ship :D

I'm glad that this remake has been focusing more on our couple, eventhough I'm actually curious to see if Tae Ha will have a loveline with Hyun Jin, If He will, I hope it's not gonna be angsty like what we had in 2003 version. 

On 10/23/2016 at 3:36 PM, auntyem said:
  1. Judging by the way Tae-ya, JI's cousin is  observing DH, I'm guessing there might be a love triangle with the two cousins and DH in this remade version. I could be totally wrong, but it seems as though he'S curious. It's obvious that the interest is mutual at this point....because it's such a shortened version, the pace of their journey to becoming an OTP is FAST, and both of them are turning on their charms. DH was much more subdued in the original version.....here she's shown as being quite aggressive, I guess to speed things along. It's kind of refreshing, though, because it's not in an offensive way as in some other dramas. She's not chasing him, it's like she's leading him. Heehee.
  2. I'm preparing myself for angst, because that's the usual path in a drama, once the OTP becomes a couple, then BAM! Something happens to tear them apart. Can't imagine what it'll be, but looks like it'll be sad, judging from the preview of JI reminiscing scenes of time they've spent together. :(

@auntyem  I think the first angst would come from her mom like in the original because Dada is supposed to marry and herblist to help her father with his business and take over his practice..

@Mr.Dimples 

Spoiler

You should also checkout stranger in my house It's funny..

Ok isn't one of the next 2 episodes Jaein cousin tries to talk to Dada..?

53 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am doing exactly the same thing.;) ML is hard to digest nowadays... :tears: but still great to analyse! Like you guys, I needed something to cheer me up. I have lurking here for a while, but I couldn't help myself posting something here any longer.

@bebebisous33 Oh my dear Chingu yes our drama is getting hard to on the stomach but I still love it and have to watch I haven't been doing much commenting on it just reading certain comments such as yours and a few others.. Really to much traffic in that thread..

In regards to Mr free gift cousin I think your take on him could be spot on.. I think him and Jaein has had problems before about him stealing his cousin women.. I do think Jaein Ex may have been tied in with the cousin before.. I wouldn't put nothing passed her.. So let him go after the bestfriend and falls for her  His Mom and Dad seems to be materialistic and superficial any way she'll fit right in.. I love how Jaein was eyeing what she was weraing as if she was not standing there like WTH he's looking at and he broke out and told her I don't care about those other women but Dada is a no no and off limits to weraing anything remotely close to sexy..LOL  

7 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Anyeong, Teacher-nim! Glad to have you join this lovey-dovey ship :D

I'm glad that this remake has been focusing more on our couple, eventhough I'm actually curious to see if Tae Ha will have a loveline with Hyun Jin, If He will, I hope it's not gonna be angsty like what we had in 2003 version. 

panda@valsava Thanks for the welcoming! crazy monkeyred crab 

I don't think, this is going to be so angsty because the drama is really short. 

However, I am also expecting some resistance from his adoptive mother too. We can conclude that based on the past. Lee Jae In's father married Kang Se Hee because of business. She is the daughter of a CEO (chemical company or something similar) and she is always mentioning it. First of all, she wants Lee Jae In to go back to SH Group. Since he took over the hotel, she is not happy as she has the impression that Lee Jae In's grandfather allowed this to happen because Lee Jae In is not her real son. 

So for her, an arranged marriage would be perfect: it would make sure that Lee Jae In is the heir of SH Group. By marrying him off to a "commoner", it would make him look as if he had been disowned. She doesn't understand her son in the end: she has the impression that Lee Jae In is not considered as her son, while she is oblivious that Lee Jae In wants to become the real heir based on his strength and skills and not because he is the grandson. Deep down, he knows that people like his aunt and uncle will never accept him as the next CEO of SH Group because he is not entirely "blood-related" to the family. He is the illegitimate son therefore he needs to prove his value.

Lee Kyu Chul didn't mention the real reason to Kang Se Hee because he knows that she will never accept it. Lee Kyu Chul has realised that Lee JAe In needs a wife who will love him for whom he is and not his money and social status. I guess, this must have something to do with the engagement from 3 years ago. Moreover after meeting Dada, the grandfather realised that he had finally met a nice woman who didn't care about appearances and social status... just like when he met his wife and married her.  

7 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

Sorry OOT, Omo, the ending isn't good?

I couldn't continue watching Drinking Solo, not after 1% finishes first, I feel like cheating on Dada if I cheer on HSJ and Park Ha Sun :)))))

I was disappointed in the ending of Drinking Solo because I so wanted to see certain scenes. It's definitely not because the drama or the finale was disappointing in itself. Last night when I saw the clips, that disappointment swallowed up everything else. But when I finished watching the last episode, I'd say I am 90% satisfied :D It's a totally lovable drama so it's sad to let go. Thankfully I have 1% of Anything to soothe my heart. 

Ha Suk Jin is different as Jae In and as Jung Seok although both are jerks, LOL. But Jae In melts a lot faster and smiles more. This guy's smile drives me crazy. There's something boyishly cute and infectious about it. 

ROFL. Thanks @naritul I loved the

Spoiler

"I have a Boyfriend " line she told Tae Ya. She was very observant on the dates on the contract and she celebrated his birthday. Shows caring and he was so touched. Goodness his birthday is the same day his cousin died. So sad that he never got to celebrate as that day is a horrible memory for his step mum.

It was so sweet the gift he gave her the robot kit he put together . She had a collection of those he gave her on the shelf. You know his character is really so complex you realise as time goes by and you see more of him. 

I loved her teasing him about getting married . I think, since I was not sure  I could only understand about 20%, that he wanted to greet her parents and she teased him that they would expect him to get married to her. Looks like he also got upset she cancelled their date and I think this is the reason he goes to the school to see her tomorrow. Cannot wait.

Also sorry keep editing this she tells him tomorrow that her parents do not approve of chaebols and he asks why not.

Also when she gave him the gift of the cufflinks and tie pin she spoke of the significance of the gift. He asked what it was and she finally told him it meant "He was Hers" with the very sexy tie pull.

Image result for squee

11 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

Sorry OOT, Omo, the ending isn't good?

I couldn't continue watching Drinking Solo, not after 1% finishes first, I feel like cheating on Dada if I cheer on HSJ and Park Ha Sun :)))))

I was thinking of watching it too but I knew I wanted to watch 1% more so I felt like I was betraying Da Da too lol.

I'm sorry I don't know that I've reposting Ep.7 _/|\_

For the soundtrack of Teaser 4 is Sung Shi kyung - 외워 두세요 (Please Remember). Thank you for Rahayu Puji for the comment in the video link. Once again I don't know whether I reposted the same information or not, I'm sorry if it is yes, I'm newbie here :sweatingbullets:

Archived