[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

35 minutes ago, yongpal said:

How to insert images here? Hmmm

if you insert it from another site, just copy the image address and paste it here. It will automatically come up. If it's a personal image, you have to load it to a photo site like photobucket first.

Hope this helps

• Like 10

:o This is my first time in more than twelve years watching dramas that I'm so excited with a main couple and think that it could be amazing in real life too. These two, with their wonderful chemistry, make me think so. :rolleyes:

I had the same hunch, but never at this level, with Nicky Wu and Li Shishi, the main couple of the chinese drama Bu Bu Jing Xin, and years later they got married. Well, this will not happen necessarily the same, but you never know... She may be impressed with him because is the first time that she works with a mature actor like her romantic couple. Well, no... in Cyrano Agency movie she was pairing with Uhm Tae Woong, but was nothing like that. I'm just saying that she, with her lovely personality, needs a mature, confident, experienced, cool man with his feet firmly on the ground but at the same time fun, easy going and nice like him... and tall, handsome and sexy.  :w00t: 

After this, I think I need medication because apparently madness seized me. :phew: :D Maybe their chemistry just it stays in the drama and nothing happens in real life. And it's OK. Well, if nothing happens, nothing happens but meanwhile, I'll have a lot of fun in this thread! ;) 

I have a question. Why they were together last year in the Baeksang Awards? I was thinking... Could it be that their chemistry has been working in real life and now it's showing in the screen? It could be?:wub: I say nothing more... :) I need medication...:tears::D:D:D

• Like 16

15 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

:o This is my first time in more than twelve years watching dramas that I'm so excited with a main couple and think that it could be amazing in real life too. These two, with their wonderful chemistry, make me think so. :rolleyes:

I had the same hunch, but never at this level, with Nicky Wu and Li Shishi, the main couple of the chinese drama Bu Bu Jing Xin, and years later they got married. Well, this will not happen necessarily the same, but you never know... She may be impressed with him because is the first time that she works with a mature actor like her romantic couple. Well, no... in Cyrano Agency movie she was pairing with Uhm Tae Woong, but was nothing like that. I'm just saying that she, with her lovely personality, needs a mature, confident, experienced, cool man with his feet firmly on the ground but at the same time fun, easy going and nice like him... and tall, handsome and sexy.  :w00t: 

After this, I think I need medication because apparently madness seized me. :phew: :D Maybe their chemistry just it stays in the drama and nothing happens in real life. And it's OK. Well, if nothing happens, nothing happens but meanwhile, I'll have a lot of fun in this thread! ;) 

I have a question. Why they were together last year in the Baeksang Awards? I was thinking... Could it be that their chemistry has been working in real life and now it's showing in the screen? It could be?:wub: I say nothing more... :) I need medication...:tears::D:D:D

You forgot to add that he knows how to cook, a family man(look down:thumbsdown:) and treat her well.

Uncle of two babes... #김래원 #KimRaeWon  @rae_won_oppa_fan @kim_rae_won_crazy_fan @krw810319Kim Rae Won with his nieces or nephew. He is an an uncle , and a lovely one.                                         Cr. To the owner
Are those their kids already? Such handsome family man. What else? Ah, true , published a cook book? He is tall. Very thoughtful man and talented actor. Loves to smile , what leads to believe he has a great personality, and the family will always be happy. Everything is checked. HJ, you can kiss your prince now. :D

•  
  • Like 12

On 7/2/2016 at 7:39 AM, alcides14 said:

You forgot to add that he knows how to cook, a family man(look down:thumbsdown:) and treat her well.

Cr. To the owner
Are those their kids already? Such handsome family man. What else? Ah, true , published a cook book? He is tall. Very thoughtful man and talented actor. Loves to smile , what leads to believe he has a great personality, and the family will always be happy. Everything is checked. HJ, you can kiss your prince now. :D

•  

@alcides14, thanks for the information! :wub: But, you know what? You make a huge mistake with that... Now, I don't what to support the KRW-PSH ship... Now, I want him for me!  :w00t: :D:D:D

• Like 12

Sadisi TV Korea is currently my favorite channel, because the amount of cuteness in the BTS for this drama is just AMAZING.

The way Kim Rae Won is always aware of PSH, and breaks out into a huge smile every time she creates physical contact is the sweetest thing, and my shipper heart is happy.

Also their chemistry definitely shines through their characters, and some fanvids really show that.

Here's one that I really really love, and you see how Kim Rae Won changes his gaze throughout the episodes when he looks at PSH/Hye Jung. Man this actor is crazy talented!!

• Like 18

On 7/2/2016 at 5:23 PM, Blue_Shirt said:

Sadisi TV Korea is currently my favorite channel, because the amount of cuteness in the BTS for this drama is just AMAZING.

The way Kim Rae Won is always aware of PSH, and breaks out into a huge smile every time she creates physical contact is the sweetest thing, and my shipper heart is happy.

Also their chemistry definitely shines through their characters, and some fanvids really show that.

Here's one that I really really love, and you see how Kim Rae Won changes his gaze throughout the episodes when he looks at PSH/Hye Jung. Man this actor is crazy talented!!

Looking at those behind the scenes, Kim Rae Won treats Shin Hye with such caring, very warmth to my heart:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 11

5 hours ago, alcides14 said:

@andreasofia16 i guess he is a great candidate for all good singles woman out there, but our HJ got his heart already, you late.:P

@alcides14, I gave up the idea because mine would be a love triangle -him, me and the translator- :rolleyes: and I couldn't deal with that. :lol:

I think that we will have a lot of fun in this thread. :D

• Like 5

On July 2, 2016 at 5:23 AM, Blue_Shirt said:

@Blue_Shirt, sorry for the cut. Thanks for the video. He's amazing... they are amazing... hehehee 

On July 2, 2016 at 6:00 AM, alcides14 said:

Looking at those behind the scenes, Kim Rae Won treats Shin Hye with such caring, very warmth to my heart:wub::wub::wub:

@Blue_Shirt and @alcides14, If they are so comfortable in these first weeks of working together, how will it be when they finish the drama? I want to see this... :rolleyes:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

@alcides14, I gave up the idea because mine would be a love triangle -him, me and the translator- :rolleyes: and I couldn't deal with that. :lol:

I think that we will have a lot of fun in this thread. :D

@andreasofia16 Lol . Just picturing it, it will be out of chart funny. Differently we are on the road for many smiling surprises . It will be all good and fun. To the wisdom couple JIHYE:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: To all of you chingus.

• Like 5