Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

Came across this PSH interview in 2013 about her ideal type. I posted this on the Doctors thread. Might as well share it here - the proper thread! :wub:

Park Shin Hye: :Actually I do not really have appearance standard; it’s difficult to say whether or not to look for a handsome guy. However, I feel that when I’m looking for a boyfriend, I’m sure I won’t be looking just at his appearance only. Specifically, I like the type of guys who are like my father, a man of few words, but will quietly support you at the back, very thoughtful and gentle, love sports and knows how to cook. This is my ideal type of guys." 

Source:網易娛樂 Credit: 百度朴信惠吧PSH_BaiduBar

KRW seems to fit in the her categories?

He's definitely the first one that came into my mind when I read that.  Perhaps, my shipper self is just happy! :blush:

P.S. Doesn't KRW have a published cookbook? 

• Like 18

On 7/3/2016 at 2:25 PM, yongpal said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

New stills Boxing BTS:wub:

WhEre cn i watch this vid?? Tq.. :tears:

• Like 4

Spoiler

1511913_764501900270672_6337789009261678

Spoiler

Aigoo Kim Tan.. 

Hyung will have uri EunSangie. Kaenchanjie?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhE3cr8mJ0lPpVPn8nWmX

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Rin90 said:

WhEre cn i watch this vid?? Tq.. :tears:

I think it's just a BTS picture. I'm waiting for the BTS vid for the boxing scene also.

The pose though, they both leaned on each other, so it's not just SH who's comfortable with her. It's vice versa.

5 hours ago, yongpal said:

Came across this PSH interview in 2013 about her ideal type. I posted this on the Doctors thread. Might as well share it here - the proper thread! :wub:

Park Shin Hye: :Actually I do not really have appearance standard; it’s difficult to say whether or not to look for a handsome guy. However, I feel that when I’m looking for a boyfriend, I’m sure I won’t be looking just at his appearance only. Specifically, I like the type of guys who are like my father, a man of few words, but will quietly support you at the back, very thoughtful and gentle, love sports and knows how to cook. This is my ideal type of guys." 

Source:網易娛樂 Credit: 百度朴信惠吧PSH_BaiduBar

KRW seems to fit in the her categories?

He's definitely the first one that came into my mind when I read that.  Perhaps, my shipper self is just happy! :blush:

P.S. Doesn't KRW have a published cookbook? 

Yep. me too... KRW cross my mind almost immediately. This is the first time I closely watch him and because he's rarely in variety show, I don't really know the real him. But from the BTS and press conference, I think he's a man of few words, not the goofy type but has a good sense of humor if required. He's a former basketball player and I heard he published a cook book.

Can you imagine SH and KRW hang out together, since both like to cook. 

And like she said during the press con, KRW is not like her other co-star to whom she work side by side. KRW is like someone who support her from the back, guiding her through and through.

Nooo!! I don't want to be a shipper, help!! *InDenial

• Like 21

Ok! Ok! My dearest fellows, this couple is interesting.  She, being younger and more extroverted, shows admiration for him. He, more mature and considered, and it's a bit difficult to read; like always he has been. But both are super comfortable with each other. We already bought that something may be going on between them with that strong chemistry they have (This ship disembarked). Maybe we were wrong, maybe not because they are very good actors and maybe they are just doing their job well. We know that they have great chemistry on camera and that is very good for the drama. Of course, we can not deny how pleased they are to work together. What happens here is that it seems that behind the camera there is a lot more...  That's why we should institutionalize our Crime Scene Investigator Division (CSI) because there is too much evidence to analyze. The exhibits are many and we have to work them all. We cannot leave anything out. Let's start!  (This will be fun! :D )

@yongpal  brought the evidence about the BTS from the gym scene. She is lying on him, and is not the first time. He very kindly lends his shoulder. So sweet! :wub:

@starb82 brought the evidence of their first reunion for reading of the script. We can see that when he arrived, she moves her chair closer to him... And she move near him again, when she introduces the little actress to him. Look her face!

This is just beginning. We have two months to investigate further. We'll see what happens, but it's going to be interesting and fun, it will be. What do you think? :blush:

• Like 18

@andreasofia16

*sigh

Shin Hye has a lot of ships, I wasn't even in any of that ship but when one of it sank I saw how devastated people get. That's why I'm still conflicted whether I want to be Raisin shipper, though I'm all in for JiHye. I'm sure it will be fun, let's keep reminding ourselves to protect our weak heart. Hahaha...

But yeah, could not help to feel there's something there. The question is the same with JiHye, are they going to act on it.

What strike me the most about the first script reading are:

- Shin Hye seemed kinda shy when he arrived. She knew he was her leading man and a veteran actor he was, a sunbae at her college. I can almost see that she was a bit nervous around him. 

- She introduced him to So Won with a loving gesture. Rae Won was held up with shooting so he came a bit unprepared I think. He doesn't know who So Won is, he didn't know that there's a younger version of him in the room. But the way he listened to SH looked like he appreciates her as fellow actor and not some kid (because of the age gap).

- And the third picture, he seemed kind of touched by her acting. Someone pointed that probably in that moment he was more confident than ever about the drama because he saw first hand how good her acting is.

• Like 18

good day fellows! glad to be with you here.

Congratulations on the newly opened home of hottest neurosurgeon couple :)

signing in for our lovable Jihye couple :wub:

who doesn't love them, anyway?! 

• Like 9

@starb82, agree with you. She has a lot of ships, like a fleet of them... :D And its funny because she is a great actress and can convince all that it's real. I need to say that this is my first time in one of her ships, because to me seem different. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. It could be mutual admiration and nothing else.  If it happens it would be wonderful! But this is their personal life and that's between them. Here, we only can think, speculate and have some fun. That's what we need to do for the next two months; later, who knows...:rolleyes::) 

And like you said, she seemed shy when he was around. I love it! They're amaizing! :wub: They are gorgeous together and like @rori0711 said, who doesn't tove them? :heart:

• Like 15

2 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

@starb82, agree with you. She has a lot of ships, like a fleet of them... :D And its funny because she is a great actress and can convince all that it's real. I need to say that this is my first time in one of her ships, because to me seem different. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. It could be mutual admiration and nothing else.  If it happens it would be wonderful! But this is their personal life and that's between them. Here, we only can think, speculate and have some fun. That's what we need to do for the next two months; later, who knows...:rolleyes::) 

And like you said, she seemed shy when he was around. I love it! They're amaizing! :wub: They are gorgeous together and like @rori0711 said, who doesn't tove them? :heart:

Absolutely. Let's ship them as the great drama couple that they are JIHYE the wisdom couple, the rest only God knows, but they BTS are so touching,  that is true. I am glad to see how comfortable they are with each other.To the wisdom couple of Doctors. :):):)

• Like 10

Posted Friday at 11:44 PM · Report post

KIM RAE WON AND PARK SHIN HYE SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS ON WORKING WITH EACH OTHER

image-1-new.jpg

If you’ve been watching new drama Doctors, it’s impossible to miss the explosive chemistry between the two leads Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye. While the first two episodes have focused on building up their mentor-mentee relationship, we know from the teasers to expect a romance to blossom as well!

vuy.png

Cr. To the owner 

Comparing what Shin Hye said in 2013 interview of her ideal type and how she describes Kim Rae Won.lol. My delusion.:phew:

Commenting on their working relationship, Park Shin Hye revealed in an email interview that she feels “very comfortable … and protected” acting alongside Kim Rae Won. Although she has mainly worked with peers closer to her age in her previous works (including big names like Lee Min Ho in The Inheritors, and Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio), she remarked that she feels like she “can really rely on (Kim Rae Won) because of the age gap” between them. She said, “Working with peers was more like leaning on one another and forming the drama together, while working with Kim Rae Won is like me leading the drama and him supporting from behind

• Like 12

I agree, been a long time fan of both actors and for the first time I ship them with someone lol could be bc the chemistry is undeniably sizzling & irresistible.

• Like 9

8JH - "DO YOU THINK I´M DOING THIS BECAUSE I´M A TEACHER?

IF YOU THINK SO THEN YOU´RE REALLY STUPID. OR DO I HAVE TO SAY STRAIGHT OUT THAT  I LOVE YOU...

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

I agree, been a long time fan of both actors and for the first time I ship them with someone lol could be bc the chemistry is undeniably sizzling & irresistible.

Same here! I'm thinking that they are like a volcano with the fire inside them, but one day... have an eruption... :rolleyes: And we will say: "We lost them" :D

4 hours ago, sarskinz said:

Can't wait for more moments between these two!

Me too! They are adorable together. 

3 hours ago, klebinha said:

8JH - "DO YOU THINK I´M DOING THIS BECAUSE I´M A TEACHER?

IF YOU THINK SO THEN YOU´RE REALLY STUPID. OR DO I HAVE TO SAY STRAIGHT OUT THAT  I LOVE YOU...

:wub::wub::wub: And at this moment, they need to call the ambulance...  :blush:

• Like 7