[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

19 hours ago, starb82 said:

I'm back... hehehehe.

Next up! Press Conference Best moments:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

To me you're better than all of her previous co-stars, Ahjussi. Don't worry! Hahaha...

His matter-of-fact face is priceless, like naively said: "What? Did I say something wrong?" Only a well known, mature, veteran actor can say something like that.

she's so small, she disappeared behind him.

Oh yes please!! Make it happened.

Happy weekend Raeshiners!! We all know what that means... closer to Monday!

Haiiii plz tell me why psh and the cheese in the trap girl was laughing like what did he say to have caused them to erupt in laughters???

Also plz elaborate the last image!! WEDDING *STARRY EYED*

OH GOOD GOD LET MONDAY PASS BY QUICKER (2 presentations due Haha!!...ha...TT)

I LOVE U GUYS!!!! MUCH LOVEZ N HUGS!! TQ FOR SPAZZING WITH ME UGHHHH I LOVEEEE U GUYS SOOO MUCH (even my bffs r getting sick n tired of me spazzing n fangirling over rae won oppa hahahahaha

• Like 5

9 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Reading the last 2 pages… I want to share what I know. 

As Shinhye's long time fan, I stopped shipping her a long time ago but I’m opened for any possibility 

It’s just we should have the correct information/ impression. So don't hate me :P

1. Regarding to Paeksang, they all sat at the same table. Later almost at the end, everyone left after besides Shinhye and KRW. That’s why they sat together. I actually wished they could work together when I saw those pics, and my wish came true

2. Shinhye is quite comfortable and close with most of her costars. That’s the reason she has many ships… It’s not the 1st time she put her head on her costar’s shoulder. She did w JGS, Hongki and LJS too… Can’t remember YH and LMH on top of my head rn but they were close too.. You can youtube the shipper MVs to get some idea lol and in my personal opinion most of the rumors about her and her costars aren’t true- considered how she is still friends with them until now. 

3. Shinhye is close with YKS based on the Vapp on the Presscon day even they didn’t have much screen time together during Pinocchio. He is closer with LJS. It’s just the relationship between her/YKS is different with her/KRW. YKS is like Woob and Hongki to her… where KRW is her oppa- someone she admires and respects, which lead to my next point

4. Shinhye said she is a fan of KRW. And it’s true. If I remember correctly she mentioned him twice in 2014. She praised his performance in Punch in Pino interview and also mentioned about him after watching GNB movie even LMH was the one that invited her. So to her he is someone she admire and can rely on… where most of her costars she consider her friend and usually don’t rely on them or even had to help them… since she is a sunbae when it comes to how long has she been working.

5. In my observation, shinhye was tense and nervous in the beginning of the drama bc she is a fan and this is her 1st time working w a sunbae that she admires. You can see that   during the poster shooting and I thought KRW was messing around to make her relax. Now she is totally relax and can be herself around him

I knw ur just being honest n ur nt sugarcoating anything but I will not stop my ship IT WILL KEEP EMBARKING and if it does sink i will just cry for 40 days and 40 nights.Then wait for another like i dunno 5 years to find yet another electrifying couple to ship xD

I knw most of us here are just being delulu BUT A GIRL CAN DREAM AHHHHH

Ps - bt really tho she has said before that she likes mature,slightly older men right?? I sincerely think that krw fits the bill ahahahha.God i cant get enuff of them.She is sooo cute i feel like psh relies on rae won oppa sooo much.*whispers* maybe theres more.JUST A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY.SLIGHT!!!!! INSY WINSY!!

Hahahahaha.

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, crazysujuelf said:

I knw ur just being honest n ur nt sugarcoating anything but I will not stop my ship IT WILL KEEP EMBARKING and if it does sink i will just cry for 40 days and 40 nights.Then wait for another like i dunno 5 years to find yet another electrifying couple to ship xD

I knw most of us here are just being delulu BUT A GIRL CAN DREAM AHHHHH

Ps - bt really tho she has said before that she likes mature,slightly older men right?? I sincerely think that krw fits the bill ahahahha.God i cant get enuff of them.She is sooo cute i feel like psh relies on rae won oppa sooo much.*whispers* maybe theres more.JUST A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY.SLIGHT!!!!! INSY WINSY!!

Hahahahaha.

LOL… girl u're not the only one, make room for me too.  yes i do know whats real and whats not, i really do, but this time with KRW & PSH i'm hoping that things will be different.  looking at them together, theres this tiny lil spark of hope that just wont go away… that somehow reel might just turn into real.

If it doesnt happen pls allow me to join u for the 40 days & 40 nites crying marathon lol.

In the meantime lets not hold back and ship them like CRAZEEEEEEEEE weeeehooooooo :crazy::w00t::wub::w00t::crazy:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, crazysujuelf said:

Haiiii plz tell me why psh and the cheese in the trap girl was laughing like what did he say to have caused them to erupt in laughters???

Also plz elaborate the last image!! WEDDING *STARRY EYED*

OH GOOD GOD LET MONDAY PASS BY QUICKER (2 presentations due Haha!!...ha...TT)

I LOVE U GUYS!!!! MUCH LOVEZ N HUGS!! TQ FOR SPAZZING WITH ME UGHHHH I LOVEEEE U GUYS SOOO MUCH (even my bffs r getting sick n tired of me spazzing n fangirling over rae won oppa hahahahaha

So they were talking about their competitor Beautiful Mind. Shin Hye politely said the difference between both dramas even though both are about neurosurgeon. She was talking in a cautious manner so that she would not offend the drama penned by a senior which is Jang Hyuk. And then when she gave the mic to Kim Rae Won, he joked around about it and in my opinion even challenged the drama a bit. He was able to do so because he might know Jang Hyuk and is also around the same age and same caliber, so it's save for him to joke around like that. I think Shin Hye, Sung Kyung and Kyung Sang were amazed by his bluntness.

The last image, Kim Rae Won was explaining his surprise and admiration about Shin Hye's action scene which was done without a double. So he suggested that next they make another project together of action movie. The wedding part is solely my imagination. Kekekekek...

So glad that this ship is gaining more passengers, because it means I'm not crazy. Hahaha

• Like 15

Hi guys. Raeshin shipper here. I so love their chemistry so ozzzing that I did some stalking *so guilty about it

Not 100% sure but i think KRW has social media accts(FB and IG) but both private accounts. And the one in FB had a profile pic of Raeshin just like PSH posted in IG but the shot is a little different. That Profile Pic was changed after 1 day though. I was just giddy thinking if that was really KRW private account. How cute it is that he made their pic his profile pic. And since the account is private only cover and profile pics will be shown in public. I noted he only changed his PP thrice.

Mianhe for my stalking, is it bad? :D

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

Hi guys. Raeshin shipper here. I so love their chemistry so ozzzing that I did some stalking *so guilty about it

Not 100% sure but i think KRW has social media accts(FB and IG) but both private accounts. And the one in FB had a profile pic of Raeshin just like PSH posted in IG but the shot is a little different. That Profile Pic was changed after 1 day though. I was just giddy thinking if that was really KRW private account. How cute it is that he made their pic his profile pic. And since the account is private only cover and profile pics will be shown in public. I noted he only changed his PP thrice.

Not bad at all... please we need more love investigator in this ship. Your office will be right around the corner. Go settled in! Kekekeke...

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

i see the photo too in rae won kim facebook.. he later change the photo with cat.. but why i cant search his name on facebook? because it use korean word? i use google to see that facebook.. i also love kim rae won and park shin hye..

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, starb82 said:

So they were talking about their competitor Beautiful Mind. Shin Hye politely said the difference between both dramas even though both are about neurosurgeon. She was talking in a cautious manner so that she would not offend the drama penned by a senior which is Jang Hyuk. And then when she gave the mic to Kim Rae Won, he joked around about it and in my opinion even challenged the drama a bit. He was able to do so because he might know Jang Hyuk and is also around the same age and same caliber, so it's save for him to joke around like that. I think Shin Hye, Sung Kyung and Kyung Sang were amazed by his bluntness.

The last image, Kim Rae Won was explaining his surprise and admiration about Shin Hye's action scene which was done without a double. So he suggested that next they make another project together of action movie. The wedding part is solely my imagination. Kekekekek...

So glad that this ship is gaining more passengers, because it means I'm not crazy. Hahaha

what park shin hye said to kim rae won? he's looking old in the interview?when she said cugum (sory if my spell wrong)? because arirang translte it to be tiny? please correct me..

• Like 5

@made astari dewi and @starb82 :w00t:

I felt I was a stalker, cuz i look up on the comment section of the public photos in that fb, some of them are following the IG account that I believe KRW's too. I believe it's really his accounts since his friends are somewhat of his age and some are working in k entertainment industry haha

@made astari dewi that account you saw is the account i saw, it's not in hangul.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Made Astari Dewi said:

what park shin hye said to kim rae won? he's looking old in the interview?when she said cugum (sory if my spell wrong)? because arirang translte it to be tiny? please correct me..

As far as I understand, Shin Hye was explaining how in the past her co-stars are all her age and she's playing with someone who is a little bit older than her. At the mention of a little bit, Rae Won pretended to be sulking. Anyway she meant that this time she feels that she could rely on someone whom she called oppa rather than carrying it together like previously.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

@made astari dewi and @starb82 :w00t:

I felt I was a stalker, cuz i look up on the comment section of the public photos in that fb, some of them are following the IG account that I believe KRW's too. I believe it's really his accounts since his friends are somewhat of his age and some are working in k entertainment industry haha

@made astari dewi that account you saw is the account i saw, it's not in hangul.

Damn shipper i love all this stalker things, ^^ kkkkkk ,

but but did rae won single??? Did anyone know??cause i remember in 2015 he said he seeing someone, >_< not celebrity. Did anyone know?? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

omg how in the WORLD did u find his fb!??!? I WANT TO SEE IT TOOOOOOOOOO PLZZ

and yeah his iG is private if im not mistaken T_T Someone said that be4...i want to see those profile pics and cover photos on fb and the comments garhh

I'm not ashamed to say I'm a stalker!!!!!!!! AHHAHAHAH

ps- do u have any of the pics on his fb n ig? God that man is soo secretive he's a tough nut to crack damn xD hes like a ninja tbh xD

• Like 4

2 hours ago, starb82 said:

The last image, Kim Rae Won was explaining his surprise and admiration ab:heart:out Shin Hye's action scene which was done without a double. So he suggested that next they make another project together of action movie. The wedding part is solely my imagination. Kekekekek...

thanks a lot for the detailed explanation! sending away my hearts and loves!!!!!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Made Astari Dewi said:

i see the photo too in rae won kim facebook.. he later change the photo with cat.. but why i cant search his name on facebook? because it use korean word? i use google to see that facebook.. i also love kim rae won and park shin hye..

I dont see no cat I see a shitzu hahahaha Guess i got the wrong acc :/

DAMN im really pissed off here he rly is a freaking ninja hahaha

• Like 3

22 hours ago, starb82 said:

Oh My God... this is hilarious. Shout out to @jadecloud. So you know... I have this on repeat and giggled like a crazy person every time. Thank you for sharing. I hope you don't mind me sharing this here.

Kim Rae Won sounded very in suffer but also blissful, the way he asked to scoot over a bit to the side is so matter-of-factly and the way he ask Shin Hye to continue is like he's enjoying the physical contact. It's either that or he's just being overly professional. My delusional shipper side thinks the former. :grimace:

But I think he's telling her to go to the side is not because he's tired. Yes he felt like dying, but also because they don't have enough space for the next movement. So he wanted to go to the side without stopping the sequence. So when SH tried to give him some space, he pulled her to continue whatever it was she was doing.

It's the way he said it that makes this whole think so funny... he doesn't sound tired at all, and just keep laughing it off. 

This is a gem...

Any kind soul here that knows korean??? Like not just guessing what they said/did.

AGHHH Times like these I WISH I had a korean friend OR SOMEONE THAT CN SPEAK/UNDERSTAND it rather well T______________T

• Like 4

Hi guys..today i got encourage to drop a comment..:-)))

Honestly i'm not PSH fans..i never watch full of all her dramas except the heir but not becoz of her..kikiki..but 'doctors' change my mind..I love this drama..i like her character..tough but sweet.kikiki.

For me Kim Rae Won is the best partner for PSH..I think they are really cute..perfect match..sorry if my word can hurt someone out there but i have to say...

I'M OK IF BOTH OF THEM COUPLE FOR REAL...

hehehehehe....:-) peace....

• Like 11

23 hours ago, starb82 said:

I'm back... hehehehe.

Next up! Press Conference Best moments:

To me you're better than all of her previous co-stars, Ahjussi. Don't worry! Hahaha...

His matter-of-fact face is priceless, like naively said: "What? Did I say something wrong?" Only a well known, mature, veteran actor can say something like that.

she's so small, she disappeared behind him.

Oh yes please!! Make it happened.

Happy weekend Raeshiners!! We all know what that means... closer to Monday!

Did he really mention "a drama, action movie and a wedding"?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, peace79 said:

Hi guys..today i got encourage to drop a comment..:-)))

Honestly i'm not PSH fans..i never watch full of all her dramas except the heir but not becoz of her..kikiki..but 'doctors' change my mind..I love this drama..i like her character..tough but sweet.kikiki.

For me Kim Rae Won is the best partner for PSH..I think they are really cute..perfect match..sorry if my word can hurt someone out there but i have to say...

I'M OK IF BOTH OF THEM COUPLE FOR REAL...

hehehehehe....:-) peace....

Hello there!!!! *hugs* *hugs* ur words arent hurting anyone so no worries dear! ♡ in fact each n every one of us here is rooting for both of them to become exclusive ahahhahaa If we can't have him then only she can hahahahaha

Jokes aside hes rly hot match made in heaven his voice is sooo sexy ahahahaha.gotta go ciao!♡

• Like 5

I'm not sure if anyone mention here before it was about the news "Salt Entertainment" said they were expecting a fail while they choose Doctors but it turn out to be a most successful drama based on the rating recently.

The news (from chinese version) mentioned that unlike previous dramas, you will see the real PSH in this drama because of KRW (veteran actor wakaka) means that she act as whom she is - PSH not HJ. 

• Like 13