[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

"Doctors" sets another record 18.4%

Source | 2016/07/04 | 762 views | Permalink | 

posterphoto743187.jpg

There's no match.

SBS drama "Doctors" widened the cap with its competitors.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Doctors" on the 4th rated 18.4%. This is 2.8% more than the previous episode.

The gap between "Doctors" and MBC "Monster - 2016" is 7.3%. MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "Beautiful Mind" dropped by 1.0% and rated 3.5%.

Meanwhile, Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) expressed how he felt for Yoo Hye-jeong(Park Shin-hye).

Source

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Creative Commons License""Doctors" sets another record 18.4%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source

• Like 9

On 7/5/2016 at 8:34 AM, alcides14 said:

"Doctors" sets another record 18.4%

Source | 2016/07/04 | 762 views | Permalink | 

There's no match.

SBS drama "Doctors" widened the cap with its competitors.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Doctors" on the 4th rated 18.4%. This is 2.8% more than the previous episode.

The gap between "Doctors" and MBC "Monster - 2016" is 7.3%. MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "Beautiful Mind" dropped by 1.0% and rated 3.5%.

Meanwhile, Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) expressed how he felt for Yoo Hye-jeong(Park Shin-hye).

Source

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

""Doctors" sets another record 18.4%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Everyone has surrendered to their charm... :heart:

• Like 10

ugggghhh!! trying to post an image of Shin Hye and KRW behind d scene but this phone just betraying me!! :tears::tears:.. nwieyz, i just love how they interact off cam, they're always laughing and smiling.. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 11

Seriously they make such a gorgeous pair <3. Just marry already, 26 years old is a beautiful age for a woman to get married, and he is already 35. That dancing scene in the rain, PSH eyes are so full of awe and wonder and genuine fun (and love ?), while KRW eyes are full of tender affection and they both are having fun. I just feel like they're a match made in heaven!

• Like 19

1 hour ago, marie67 said:

Seriously they make such a gorgeous pair <3. Just marry already, 26 years old is a beautiful age for a woman to get married, and he is already 35. That dancing scene in the rain, PSH eyes are so full of awe and wonder and genuine fun (and love ?), while KRW eyes are full of tender affection and they both are having fun. I just feel like they're a match made in heaven!

Agree with you they are match made in heaven. I am sure JH and HJ will win best couple this year. They sizzling hotness. Heh you two, why?My poor ahjumma's heart. Need a Doctor!!:wub::heart:

• Like 12

I am very happy that I found this!  Yes!!!  I shipped the Heirs couple before... and I dont feel like shipping PSH and KRW in the real life yet... but what I can say now is that I like this couple very very very much!!!   Cheer up!!! Go go...  and  please let me join!!!  

• Like 12