[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

Checking in to see how's my favorite couple doing.

@klebinha that picture of them looking at the phone, all that's left to do is for KRW to look at his right and we have a lab scene all over again. Better yet, kiss her cheek. Tehehehe...

What is SH doing with his chin? Is he vomitting or something?

@Agie I notice the habit too, such an attentive gesture by both of them.

I wanted to make another gif of their interaction, but still on a holiday with minimum internet connection. So I'll see you guys in several days.

Thank you everybody for all of the updates. You guys, rock!

You all sooo good. I can never get bored looking at this pics, I always have a smile like an idiot in love . Ahhhhh. I am really in love with this couple. Eh you two, what are you doing with my poor heart? I am an ahjumma , too much emotions are dangerous.:wub::wub::blush:Me

7-5_blossoming_doctors_1.jpg

cr. As tagged

• Like 11

Just wanna share the cover photo created for the new FB page of our favorite OTP!

OTP_Daebak_zpswrwrrcyu.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRaeShinDOCTORS/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

The likes are growing. Be sure to drop by our FB page! 

If anyone of you wants to become part of that page (admin - to help in posting), just leave a message! They're looking for more page managers.. The more the merrier :D

• Like 15

I posted this on the Doctors thread but I think I shall post it here as well as this is the SHIPPERS THREAD!! :blush:

I haven't known much about PSH (same as KRW) before Doctors so I decided to Google some articles about them. 

I came across this article "Actress Park Shin Hye Opens Up About Her Past Dating Experiences" dated February 14, 2015 (http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/actress-park-shin-hye-opens-up-about-her-past-dating-experiences/) and this line caught my attention:

Hide contents

The reporter then asked Park Shin Hye if she prefers to date younger, older, or same-age men, she said, “I think I’m more comfortable with older or same-age. I don’t think I can see younger as men. I like a person I can lean on.

KRW seems to fit in her type! He's older and she described him in an interview as someone she can depend on.  I dunno but I just can't help to rule in the possibility of our fave OTP ship in becoming real! Hehehe :wub: It's too early to tell but who knows. :wub: For now, I'll just enjoy watching their off-the-charts chemistry onscreen and hopefully more OTP interviews (esp w/ KRW since he seems too private)!!

• Like 15

21 hours ago, Blue_Shirt said:

Thank you so much :)

She didn't actually look back at him XD But they made us believe it in the teaser for that episode, and I reused that idea for this "fake" cut :D

hahaha, sorry XD

The thing is, I've always seen her do that with costars who turned out to be REALLY important in her life. Jang Geun Suk and HongKi became her BFFs, Junghwa and JongSuk were even rumored to be more than that...

so all in all, I'm rethinking this. They have to be quite close for her to do that.

She isn't that tactile with Yoon Kyun Sang, and they've known each other since Pinocchio! ... :o DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

always I really really love your icon. Mafalda FTW!!!!

@Blue_Shirt, about Junghwa, and I watched 'Heartstring', and they were OK. But now, with KRW is another thing. Apparently, Jang Geun Suk and her are a very close friends, and you can see it a very strong friendship. Interesting what you said about YKS... It's not the same...

Thanks! Mafalda is one of my favorites. Quino is a genius.

15 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

I agreed for th above. But SH look so girlish when she's with KRW. She didn't dare to have much interaction with LMH! Way too different! 

@liz-danielle, yes, it's her attitude. It is quite different... that's why I say... I can't explain but it's what I see...

14 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Agree, she was never like this with LMH. I guess there are other factors why she can be comfortable with some and not with others. I can see that KRW reciprocates the affection as well.

@Jalhanda, that's the most interesting thing, that he allows and reciprocates her affection. He opens the door and she is excited with that. It's the first time that she works with a mature leading man and she's happy like a child. I think that they had to remove the word 'crush' from the title because she took it to her... I think she has one! :w00t: :lol::lol::lol:

12 hours ago, Agie said:

Base on @Ayame suggestion, I repost my posting in Doctors Thread here. I am not a shipper, I'm just Shin Hye's ordinary fans:P. But I like seeing Shin Hye interaction with KRW:D.

(I stop shipping years ago, when the actress I ship get married and the actor still single and left alone until now...LOL:lol:)

Just for fun...I notice SH and KRW have new hobby while shooting Doctors 

1. KRW likes to touch Shin Hye hair

What is he doing? Is he touching her hair?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

2. Shin Hye likes fixing KRW tie....LOL

She has taking a habit fixing his tie

Reveal hidden contents

Credit all pics as tagged

@Agie, there's a lot of physical contact... :phew::rolleyes:

• Like 12

Guys help me I cnt stand to wait anymore.I love these two so much.This is actually the first time ever im shipping a drama couple sooo badly.I LOVE krw hes soo manly n mature aghhh The other costars she typically gets casted with are all ur average pretty boys so this is suchhh a nice change ugh

• Like 14

Hehe, I'm so glad there's a thread dedicated to this two dynamic human beings. Love seeing them together. 

I've been a long PSH fan since YAB days, for the first time in a long while, I actually really ship these two more than any of her other co-stars. 

There's just something about them that speaks more than through the images. It's fireworks. LOL.

• Like 18

Finally someone make a thread for this couple. TQ:) . I was Psh fans for a long time,but never ship her with any her-costar maybe because they give me a friends vibe rather than something. But with krw i dont know what to say ....like there have something about them that i love but idk. & KRW really psh type.LOL. Rae won was a man with a few words but very love sports.he cooking too. There was 1 interview in 2015 (of i'm not mistake) rae won say he love  travel too.:wub:  kkkkkk .as for rae won woman type,(he was so private it was like mission impossible to know what inside his head thou) but he did mention in 2011 (if i'm not mistake) he like wise,& totally opposite his personality cause he very quite so he like if his woman cheerful than him. But 1 thing for sure he always mention he love intelligent woman.^^ u know psh really fit his type too thou.:wub:;) . Kkkk  well maybe i was too delulu kkk

• Like 23

I'm back... hehehehe.

Next up! Press Conference Best moments:

mHgcnlwCRHVTi.gif

To me you're better than all of her previous co-stars, Ahjussi. Don't worry! Hahaha...

10NqVyeCzD4Rfq.gif

His matter-of-fact face is priceless, like naively said: "What? Did I say something wrong?" Only a well known, mature, veteran actor can say something like that.

13hG8pUp0b9cli.gif

she's so small, she disappeared behind him.

iDE5ybHFbFM2Y.gif

Oh yes please!! Make it happened.

edit: he said it would be nice to make an action movie together... (the wedding part is my wishful thinking. Kekeke)

Happy weekend Raeshiners!! We all know what that means... closer to Monday!

• Like 23

Oh My God... this is hilarious. Shout out to @jadecloud. So you know... I have this on repeat and giggled like a crazy person every time. Thank you for sharing. I hope you don't mind me sharing this here.

Kim Rae Won sounded very in suffer but also blissful, the way he asked to scoot over a bit to the side is so matter-of-factly and the way he ask Shin Hye to continue is like he's enjoying the physical contact. It's either that or he's just being overly professional. My delusional shipper side thinks the former. :grimace:

But I think he's telling her to go to the side is not because he's tired. Yes he felt like dying, but also because they don't have enough space for the next movement. So he wanted to go to the side without stopping the sequence. So when SH tried to give him some space, he pulled her to continue whatever it was she was doing.

It's the way he said it that makes this whole think so funny... he doesn't sound tired at all, and just keep laughing it off. 

This is a gem...

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, signorina said:

I had to create an account to be active in this thread:sweatingbullets: the power of SH and RW! 

Do you know where to watch the press conference with eng sub? They looked so adorable at the presscon!!  

This is the only eng sub press con that I know:

• Like 13

Just now, Syakura Love said:

Finally someone make a thread for this couple. TQ:) . I was Psh fans for a long time,but never ship her with any her-costar maybe because they give me a friends vibe rather than something. But with krw i dont know what to say ....like there have something about them that i love but idk. & KRW really psh type.LOL. Rae won was a man with a few words but very love sports.he cooking too. There was 1 interview in 2015 (of i'm not mistake) rae won say he love  travel too.:wub:  kkkkkk .as for rae won woman type,(he was so private it was like mission impossible to know what inside his head thou) but he did mention in 2011 (if i'm not mistake) he like wise,& totally opposite his personality cause he very quite so he like if his woman cheerful than him. But 1 thing for sure he always mention he love intelligent woman.^^ u know psh really fit his type too thou.:wub:;) . Kkkk  well maybe i was too delulu kkk

Oh wow!! They are each other's ideal type then... thus had me hoping more. Oh No!!

I also remember how SH was so smitten by Gong Yoo, she likes a much older man, isn't he?

Just now, crazysujuelf said:

Guys help me I cnt stand to wait anymore.I love these two so much.This is actually the first time ever im shipping a drama couple sooo badly.I LOVE krw hes soo manly n mature aghhh The other costars she typically gets casted with are all ur average pretty boys so this is suchhh a nice change ugh

My thoughts exactly, I catch a whole different vibe from Shin Hye this time. I can feel her sincerity when she said she feels protected.

My delusional thinking about the infamous ep 6 kiss is SH told RW about her reputation in kissing department and worried how another awkward kiss required by the script and PD would only solidified that image. But RW told her to trust the PD and will help her to shed that image. Then we have an explosive second kiss. Hahahaha...

• Like 9

Reading the last 2 pages… I want to share what I know. 

As Shinhye's long time fan, I stopped shipping her a long time ago but I’m opened for any possibility 

It’s just we should have the correct information/ impression. So don't hate me :P

1. Regarding to Paeksang, they all sat at the same table. Later almost at the end, everyone left after besides Shinhye and KRW. That’s why they sat together. I actually wished they could work together when I saw those pics, and my wish came true

2. Shinhye is quite comfortable and close with most of her costars. That’s the reason she has many ships… It’s not the 1st time she put her head on her costar’s shoulder. She did w JGS, Hongki and LJS too… Can’t remember YH and LMH on top of my head rn but they were close too.. You can youtube the shipper MVs to get some idea lol and in my personal opinion most of the rumors about her and her costars aren’t true- considered how she is still friends with them until now. 

3. Shinhye is close with YKS based on the Vapp on the Presscon day even they didn’t have much screen time together during Pinocchio. He is closer with LJS. It’s just the relationship between her/YKS is different with her/KRW. YKS is like Woob and Hongki to her… where KRW is her oppa- someone she admires and respects, which lead to my next point

4. Shinhye said she is a fan of KRW. And it’s true. If I remember correctly she mentioned him twice in 2014. She praised his performance in Punch in Pino interview and also mentioned about him after watching GNB movie even LMH was the one that invited her. So to her he is someone she admire and can rely on… where most of her costars she consider her friend and usually don’t rely on them or even had to help them… since she is a sunbae when it comes to how long has she been working.

5. In my observation, shinhye was tense and nervous in the beginning of the drama bc she is a fan and this is her 1st time working w a sunbae that she admires. You can see that   during the poster shooting and I thought KRW was messing around to make her relax. Now she is totally relax and can be herself around him

• Like 18

5 hours ago, starb82 said:

Oh wow!! They are each other's ideal type then... thus had me hoping more. Oh No!!

I also remember how SH was so smitten by Gong Yoo, she likes a much older man, isn't he?

Yeah she  mostly mention she prefer an older guy ,like her father . Also a man who can she can rely on & give support from the back. ^^  

• Like 9