[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Finally, finally . Alleluia. Differently want to ship them, but just for fun. Our girl say no no to shippers. But, sorry baby girl. You guys look soooo hot togheter that is impossible not to ship. My ideal man for you. But ....... ai, ai,ai , caramba.:blush:

Thanks soooo much to all, I am not afraid of sinking, it is just water, and I can swim.:P

• Like 13

Annyeong chingus! Thank you for creating this thread..I have to admit that I'm shipping PSH to LJS too but I'm also not able to hold myself back from shipping her with KRW since they have this chemistry that is so palpable so there...LOL

• Like 14

I posted this at Doctor's forum before I realize we got a shipper's forum for our couple.:P

"Funny yeah PSH mentioned that she would like to marry a guy just like her Dad, KRW is actually very similar to her dad, tall, silent type, mature and actually have same characteristic on their facial feature. Darn I shipped PSH to everyone of her co-stars, but nothing can beat a mature, manly, silent type like KRW compared to all those pretty boys she get paired of. Or maybe i just want him for myself haha. Silently shipping them in real life and hoping."

• Like 20

17 hours ago, alcides14 said:

Finally, finally . Alleluia. Differently want to ship them, but just for fun. Our girl say no no to shippers. But, sorry baby girl. You guys look soooo hot togheter that is impossible not to ship. My ideal man for you. But ....... ai, ai,ai , caramba.:blush:

Thanks soooo much to all, I am not afraid of sinking, it is just water, and I can swim.:P

Lol! Im here also just for FUN.. :blush:

Spoiler

Im finish with shipping since my last ship sunk, but i still love them..MIN and SHIN....:wub:

CmFSM3kUsAAdwh7.jpg

Since this is Doctors Couple Ship, This picture really belong here..

CmDk08QVAAIbE_h.jpg

JIHYE IS LOVE:heart:

credit pic to the owner

• Like 15

Jihye = Wisdom couple due to there may AWESOME quotes in this drama :heart: I looooooove them so much too!!.  They went to the same University and graduated with the same major.  They have the same blood type "A".  I read somewhere that KRW also "A" blood type.  KRW came from a very educated  and affluent family.  Most of his family are doctors in real life (I heard).  He loooooooves to cook and also published his own cook book.  He inherit an apartment unit and large some of money from his grandfater at a very young age.  GOT A GREAT PERSONALITY and  have no record of crazzzy dating games like those pretty boys.  So I am on board with this ship!!!:heart::wub::wub::wub::blush:

• Like 23

Omo, i love this thread cuz i'm already hooked with Doctors:wub:. The chemistry between the leads is amazing n I'm shipping them so hard^_^. Shin Hye n Kim Rae Won have won the hearts of viewers:P. Cant wait for next ep. :)

• Like 9

I'm only new here and avid reader of Doctors thread.. I only said I will make an account here if there is a Shippers Thread already!! 

Thanks to the one who started this thread!! So glad that our OTP is taking the storm on the kdrama wave right now! 

P.S. There's also a new FB fan page of our OTP and the LIKES are rising fast! Here's the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRaeShinDOCTORS/

647056285460679:0

• Like 12