Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

OMG! :o This is too much for me! @starb82,  @marie67, @klebinha, Do you want to kill me? Like @marie67 and @alcides14 said, they're a match made in Heaven.  It's so natural and relax between them. They're like life partners, they didn't need to talk much.. I'm in love with this two. 

I don't know why, but I have been thinking that they could've 'something' in real life. She's so friendly with her co-stars but never at this level of lying on them or grab them and be so comfortable. In the other hand, he allows this without any problems. I confess that I'm not a huge fan of her to know everything, but I have the idea that she is a very respectful girl, especially with the adults. And this is only the beginning of the drama, and you can be more comfortable but at the end, when they have worked together for a long time... but this is interesting... Just saying! :phew:

Again I ask the question that I did a few days ago, if anyone knows, Why they were sitting together in the  Baeksang awards? Just to know... My mind runs... :rolleyes::phew:

• Like 13
  • Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maria1983

• beansprouts

• klebinha

• krwtan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Guys, I thought it't time we started a thread for them <3. I so hope they'll become real. I have NEVER shipped a couple as hard as these two, they just seem to be smitten with each other, especi

Of course, these has to be posted here... and lastly... I'm dying here... I love them so much!

Joining this thread now because KRW and PSH's chemistry is so good. <3 I'll post some gifs I made here. (I'll try make more later. ^^)

New video of their onscreen pairing, because their chemistry is "fiiiiire" ~ :D

Hope you like it :)

@andreasofia16 I've been a fan of hers for a long time, and PSH is definitely a tactile person :D But she only does that when she's friendly (or more) with the other person, so that doesn't rule out the possibility of something blossoming between these two ;)

• Like 16
35 minutes ago, Blue_Shirt said:

New video of their onscreen pairing, because their chemistry is "fiiiiire" ~ :D

SORRY for the cut

Hope you like it :)

@andreasofia16 I've been a fan of hers for a long time, and PSH is definitely a tactile person :D But she only does that when she's friendly (or more) with the other person, so that doesn't rule out the possibility of something blossoming between these two ;)

I like it! I like it a LOT! :w00t: You are the master. Thanks!:) I have a question because I remember not having watch when she looked back and saw him run behind the motorcycle. Now, I need to re watch the episode. 

@Blue_Shirt, I was thinking that he's special to her, but not... :( You just killed the wonderful theory that I did... :tears:  It's a joke! :D It'll pass what has to happen; no more, no less than that. ;):)

• Like 8
5 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

OMG! :o This is too much for me! @starb82,  @marie67, @klebinha, Do you want to kill me? Like @marie67 and @alcides14 said, they're a match made in Heaven.  It's so natural and relax between them. They're like life partners, they didn't need to talk much.. I'm in love with this two. 

I don't know why, but I have been thinking that they could've 'something' in real life. She's so friendly with her co-stars but never at this level of lying on them or grab them and be so comfortable. In the other hand, he allows this without any problems. I confess that I'm not a huge fan of her to know everything, but I have the idea that she is a very respectful girl, especially with the adults. And this is only the beginning of the drama, and you can be more comfortable but at the end, when they have worked together for a long time... but this is interesting... Just saying! :phew:

Again I ask the question that I did a few days ago, if anyone knows, Why they were sitting together in the  Baeksang awards? Just to know... My mind runs... :rolleyes::phew:

I like PSH but I'm not the expert of her so I hope I don't get this wrong. She's very friendly with all of her co-star and I guess a part of the reason is to create a good atmosphere in the workplace. She's also a bit of a tomboy so it's easy to be close with the male actors.

But I think this time there's a certain admiration she has towards KRW. Maybe because he's a lot older than her, a veteran actor and her college sunbae. She feels save professionally with him as a co star and I think he teaches a lot of thing to her.

About KRW, I really dont know anything about him. Would live to know his past dating experience and his interraction with his female co star. But that third picture, the one when SH looked at him. She admire so much, and I know the twinkle is because of the lighting of the set but it strengthen the admire look on her. See how KRW keeps moving when she was looking at him intently. He looked nervous to me. Hahaha..

And older guys like him  too... I  mean if Lee Soo Jin could be smitten by the girl, then any man could. Hahaha, he's such a benchmark.

About the baeksang, they were on the same table with Lee Min Ho, Krystal and the older guy in punch. I don't know why at some point they all left and she moved her seat next to him. I guess she was trying to get some tips for her college, she was graduating at that time.

• Like 16

Again I ask the question that I did a few days ago, if anyone knows, Why they were sitting together in the  Baeksang awards? Just to know... My mind runs..:rolleyes::phew:

@andreasofia16 As far as I can recall during the Baeksang Award Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won are in one table because of their movie Gangnam Blues, at the same time PSH and LMH are recipients of the Popularity Awards (I think, someone can correct me), other than that I am not sure on any other reasons....but how they were seated, I recall that LMH was in between KRW and PSH, maybe during that photo LMH was not in the table which is why they looked like they were seated together. If there's anything else I noticed is that, they were really talking when they were left alone in the table.

• Like 11

@starb82 and @Jalhanda, thanks for the information about the awards. It seems that this moment that they were alone was enough for someone with an eagle eye to say: "This would be a good pairing for a drama". And here we are, pining for this lovely couple. 

@starb82 about KRW, In all this time, since I knew about him, he is quite private in his things, no scandals, or problems, or anything. He doesn't talk about his relationships. Only once said something about his first love, but t nothing more. So isn't so easy to read.

For now, and until the drama is over, I will continue on this ship. Later, who knows? 

• Like 10

Someone posted this video on the main drama forum but i didnt see it here this is the BTS for the boxing scene I feel so bad for KRW it looked so painful Im so suprised that PSH really did all her stunts in the scene it was so great I love her so much her performance has improved so much through the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5siM8o9pc

• Like 15

I like it! I like it a LOT! :w00t: You are the master. Thanks!:) I have a question because I remember not having watch when she looked back and saw him run behind the motorcycle. Now, I need to re watch the episode. 

Thank you so much :)

She didn't actually look back at him XD But they made us believe it in the teaser for that episode, and I reused that idea for this "fake" cut :D

@Blue_Shirt, I was thinking that he's special to her, but not... :( You just killed the wonderful theory that I did... :tears:  It's a joke! :D It'll pass what has to happen; no more, no less than that. ;):)

hahaha, sorry XD

The thing is, I've always seen her do that with costars who turned out to be REALLY important in her life. Jang Geun Suk and HongKi became her BFFs, Junghwa and JongSuk were even rumored to be more than that...

so all in all, I'm rethinking this. They have to be quite close for her to do that.

She isn't that tactile with Yoon Kyun Sang, and they've known each other since Pinocchio! ... :o DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

always I really really love your icon. Mafalda FTW!!!!

• Like 10
10 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

@andreasofia16 As far as I can recall during the Baeksang Award Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won are in one table because of their movie Gangnam Blues, at the same time PSH and LMH are recipients of the Popularity Awards (I think, someone can correct me), other than that I am not sure on any other reasons....but how they were seated, I recall that LMH was in between KRW and PSH, maybe during that photo LMH was not in the table which is why they looked like they were seated together. If there's anything else I noticed is that, they were really talking when they were left alone in the table.

LMH sat next to KRw.  They were together in the same table becoz of heirs 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Blue_Shirt said:

Thank you so much :)

She didn't actually look back at him XD But they made us believe it in the teaser for that episode, and I reused that idea for this "fake" cut :D

hahaha, sorry XD

The thing is, I've always seen her do that with costars who turned out to be REALLY important in her life. Jang Geun Suk and HongKi became her BFFs, Junghwa and JongSuk were even rumored to be more than that...

so all in all, I'm rethinking this. They have to be quite close for her to do that.

She isn't that tactile with Yoon Kyun Sang, and they've known each other since Pinocchio! ... :o DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

always I really really love your icon. Mafalda FTW!!!!

I agreed for th above. But SH look so girlish when she's with KRW. She didn't dare to have much interaction with LMH! Way too different! 

• Like 11

Agree, she was never like this with LMH. I guess there are other factors why she can be comfortable with some and not with others. I can see that KRW reciprocates the affection as well.

• Like 10
Guest Agie

Base on @Ayame suggestion, I repost my posting in Doctors Thread here. I am not a shipper, I'm just Shin Hye's ordinary fans:P. But I like seeing Shin Hye interaction with KRW:D.

(I stop shipping years ago, when the actress I ship get married and the actor still single and left alone until now...LOL:lol:)

Just for fun...I notice SH and KRW have new hobby while shooting Doctors 

1. KRW likes to touch Shin Hye hair

What is he doing? Is he touching her hair?

RO41469551_w1000_h0.jpg

Spoiler

TDB2Fdn.jpg

Spoiler

pNtWLa5.jpg

Spoiler

z25rBKx.jpg

Spoiler

GAp7Wub.jpg

2. Shin Hye likes fixing KRW tie....LOL

She has taking a habit fixing his tie

RO14776695_w1000_h0.jpg

Spoiler

J7aGnd3.jpg

Credit all pics as tagged

Checking in to see how's my favorite couple doing.

@klebinha that picture of them looking at the phone, all that's left to do is for KRW to look at his right and we have a lab scene all over again. Better yet, kiss her cheek. Tehehehe...

What is SH doing with his chin? Is he vomitting or something?

@Agie I notice the habit too, such an attentive gesture by both of them.

I wanted to make another gif of their interaction, but still on a holiday with minimum internet connection. So I'll see you guys in several days.

Thank you everybody for all of the updates. You guys, rock!

• Like 9