[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Both of them look super good together on screen... And their chemistry must be like crazily good in they manage to made a person like me who hate shipping actor/actress (who is the drama OTP) to delurk and comment at soompi shipper thread..

KRW and PSH look so good together and just looking at their BTS interaction made my heart flutters...Gaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Like 18

3 hours ago, leim said:

I posted this at Doctor's forum before I realize we got a shipper's forum for our couple.:P

"Funny yeah PSH mentioned that she would like to marry a guy just like her Dad, KRW is actually very similar to her dad, tall, silent type, mature and actually have same characteristic on their facial feature. Darn I shipped PSH to everyone of her co-stars, but nothing can beat a mature, manly, silent type like KRW compared to all those pretty boys she get paired of. Or maybe i just want him for myself haha. Silently shipping them in real life and hoping."

Hello... I think I became a Raisin supporter because of you. And as you pointed out, KRW is so calm and manly which I think could complement SH easily.

As for JiHye, no doubt I want them to be together. I wish the writer would not pull sth tragic for them. Because halmoni said HJ mother went crazy and left her, and sometimes its hereditary. Praying for a happy ending or I'll curse the writer like to the grave.

3 hours ago, tatidu said:

#Trivia#Similarities

Both KimRaeWon & ParkShinHye attended/graduated ChunAng University with same major Theater and Film.... only in different year obviously LOL

And at one point they sat side by side during last year baeksang.

Shin Hye was smitten by Gong Yoo, and one of the article in Soompi compared him with KRW (okay, maybe that's too far off)

3 hours ago, parmma said:

A big shout  for our own shipper-couple Forum count me in here:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::grin: 

And a Big thank you to @marie67  who make's possible:wub: For this shipper forum

I am really interested in this kind of relationship , the man let's say who is a little much older than the 

Why do I gind those arms are sexy? It's fairly dark, muscle and vein. It's like common people arm instead of celebrities arm that in and out of the salon. It's... gallant! GAH, I'm in love!

• Like 15

I might be a tad late in coming here but it certainly doesnt mean i'm any less crazy about these two he3….. they're sooooo good together!!!!!  All i seem to do is just wait for them to interact and to hell with the rest of the story ha3, thats how bad it is with me :w00t: i just hope there'll be a  whole lot of 'natural' skinship in store for us, u know, that hug here that lil kiss there and lotsa touching, absentminded ones or otherwise lol.  i just wanna see them 'comfortably' head over heels with each other (is there such a thing lol) and once in a while let that passion get to them :D

On a personal note, i think KRW could help loads in helping her move on to another level of sexual maturity, if she lets him.  he somehow gives the impression of being a passionate yet patient man.  and right now methinks a mature man is what she needs in her life… someone who would know how to cherish her.

Just my own personal opinion… and wish lol.  lets ship them like crazy peeps weeeehooooo :wub:

• Like 16

Actually I also shipping PSH with LJS and LMH. 

But nevermind whoever uri Shin Hye choose, I will bless her and her man. 

Even Titanic can sink, so don't be afraid and just shipping JH/HJ like a crazy now. Huahahaha... 

Love this man so much, KRW who's we see as JH so calm and cool. What a hottie man:wub:

• Like 17

As a long time KRW fan I've never really shipped him  with anyone lol but I'm def starting to dig this pair as one. 

He had great chemistry with Kim Tae Hee in love story in Harvard so I did like them together but you know it was one of those things where after the drama ended your over them as a pair haha. 

For doctors, it's diff even though it just started I'm already hoping they have more work in the future bc the chemistry is sizzling. This will be the first time I ship Shin hye with anyone well, Yoo Seung Ho but they haven't been paired up yet. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

Hello doctors shipper~ super excited uri RaeShin have their own patients now.

Love their chemistry behind the scene and of course in drama time. Daebak! I'm not even KimRaeWon fans but now I find Jihong is nomu nomu charming , manly guy with a bit humor which makes my heart weaker and weaker. His smile is super sweeeeet.... Shin Hye please marry and have 3 sons and 3 daughters with him!!

he sweetness raisin! Kekeke.

Sorry for my brokenEnglish. :( 

(But i was darling couple shipper b4. And dooley couple shipper.. and... i:sweatingbullets:s it ok if im here with u guys?)

Ha3… i really really love the part about having 3 sons & 3  daughters together, awesome thought :D this is after all a shippers paradise and we can all dream cant we lol…. oooh i can already imagine the family potrait :wub::wub:

Does it really matter which ship we came from??? whats more important is we're here NOW so lets have a blast, rah rah rah JiHye/ RaeShin:heart:

• Like 12

When I saw many Doctors BTS videos or photos, I can see that both KRW & PSH akready in their comfort zone. They look so cozy and look like flirting. Or its me thinking too much. KRW face, the way he grin look silly but cute. I dont know, maybe his fans can explain whether he always like this or this the first time he look so happy. 

As for PSH, no need to say. She can befriend with her co-stars before. Like Lee Hongki, Jang Geunsuk, Kang Haneul, Lee Jongsuk and many more. 

I do hope she end up with mature man like Gongyoo, since we all know she have a crush on him. 

But now after saw KRW/PSH chemistry, its really good if they can become an item too. :wub:

• Like 15

I ship Shin Hye with everybody... I think she is a cool girl, a whole package. Any man would be lucky to have her.

But the idea of her and KRW interest me more. Like she said, she finally found a co star that she could really call Oppa and depended on.

The way he stroke her hair and hug her during the trailer shooting, he looked so caring.

The poster photoshoot, still doubtful that all of that was acting.

The BTS of lab scene, they are so comfortable with each other and she looked like a cute younger sister to him.

Now, can we have the BTS for the ring scene?

The best part of this ship: KRW is in marriage age, he's done his military service and SH once wanted to marry early. Hahahaha... I'm ahead of myself, aren't I?

I hope the action film between uri Raisin is a go as told by KRW during the presscon.

• Like 19

3 hours ago, starb82 said:

I ship Shin Hye with everybody... I think she is a cool girl, a whole package. Any man would be lucky to have her.

But the idea of her and KRW interest me more. Like she said, she finally found a co star that she could really call Oppa and depended on.

The way he stroke her hair and hug her during the trailer shooting, he looked so caring.

The poster photoshoot, still doubtful that all of that was acting.

The BTS of lab scene, they are so comfortable with each other and she looked like a cute younger sister to him.

Now, can we have the BTS for the ring scene?

The best part of this ship: KRW is in marriage age, he's done his military service and SH once wanted to marry early. Hahahaha... I'm ahead of myself, aren't I?h

I hope the action film between uri Raisin is a go as told by KRW during the presscon.

Agree agree agree agree . They look good togheter, mature , very balance, positive aura, genuine, not a pretender or make believe or a puppy, confident, funny,a provider and protector, knows how to cook, and a Doctor!.lol. Tell me you are single, please! Heaven send. Hye Jung what you waiting for. He will treat you like a Queen, nothing will be more important than you. It will be an even relationship. Get on board, your fans are already there. :blush::heart:

• Like 11

Trying to keep my cool and only ship them in the drama but here and there I keep thinking omg imagine them as a real life couple. Krw does not date celebs as far as ik he's only had a thing for one actress in his early days and he won't reveal who lol. 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Trying to keep my cool and only ship them in the drama but here and there I keep thinking omg imagine them as a real life couple. Krw does not date celebs as far as ik he's only had a thing for one actress in his early days and he won't reveal who lol. 

One more reason to like him even more. But with our Park Shin Hye, I do not know , if he will be able to stick to his rule.  Let's watch what he will tell his brain to tell his heart, or tell his heart to tell his brain. Ah, I am watching. Lol.:glasses:

• Like 9

guysss omg. i told myself i wouldn't get caught up in the whole shipping thing but i can't help myself with these two. they literally look so good together onscreen and absolutely adorable during the bts videos/pics i've seen. i don't really ship actors outside of the shows/movies that they act in and honestly the same goes for me in this case when it comes to KRW and PSH, but if their relationship does go from reel to real hey i have no complaints haha

that being said i'm head over heels for ji hong and hye jung as a couple on the show. it's so nice to see the male in the otp be the bright, cheerful one despite his angsty past. i can definitely see ji hong expressing his feelings for hye jung a lot more than she does for him, at least for the next couple of eps. perhaps it's my inner masochist talking rn but i kind of hope they take things slow for the next little bit. as much as i want to see them together we still have 16 eps left to go, and the more buildup we get, the more satisfied we'll be when they become an official couple. imo we'll probably see a proper kiss around ep 10 and maybe something a little before that but even after that i don't think they'll get together any time soon. i'm down for waiting, but only if i don't have to wait too long to see some obvious reciprocation on hye jung's part. we've gotten hints of it so far, but honestly with the stuff that she had to go through i don't blame her one bit for being closed off to the idea of a relationship

here's the two at the baeksang awards last year. who knew they'd star together in a drama just a year after this picture was taken?

CGIQKAsUUAA5gCF.jpg

oh another thing i found interesting about the two actors themselves. most of their popular/more recent works had them star alongside costars who were very close to them in age. in KRW's case, off the top of my head i can only think of one project he did with an actress significantly younger than him, and that was with moon geun young for the movie my little bride. PSH did the royal tailor opposite go soo and cyrano agency with uhm tae woong, but the former wasn't as popular as her other movies and the romance was very minimal in the latter.

KRW's most remembered projects (for me anyway LOL) like love story in harvard (with kim tae hee), attic cat (with the late jung da bin), which star are you from (jung ryeo won) and my love patzzi (jang nara) were all filmed with actresses who were the same age or a little bit older than him

PSH's recent projects like pinocchio (lee jong suk), heirs (lee min ho), and fbnd (yoon si yoon) partnered her up with actors who were very close to her age or within the same age range as her.  

i'm probably overlooking some stuff, but i think i can safely say for the most part that this is the first time PSH has been paired up with an actor with a more significant age gap than her costars in the past and KRW is doing a drama with an actress a lot younger than his former costars. if anything i can't remember their past projects where they were paired with someone who had a large age gap with them and the romance angle was being heavily emphasized. i just thought it was kind of cool that they'd be able to share that experience together

ooo ya and before i forget i saw some people on this thread and on the other thread being worried about PSH's ability to bring it for the skinship scenes. first of all i love how brave some of u guys are thank god some of us aren't afraid of sounding like pervs and saying what we know everyone is thinking LMAO

and secondly i honestly think PSH gets way too much flack for that stuff. the girl KNOWS how to kiss (watch her old etude house cf i was like damnnnn girl. plus i thought her kiss scenes with ljs in pinocchio were pretty good too). if the director and script allow her to she will most definitely be able to knock our socks off (and possibly KRW's ji hong's too)

• Like 17