[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Hi everyone...  ep 1 on my way to Home finished yesterday and ep 2 today ! And I really enjoyed it a lot..

To be honest I'm not JJH or LMH fan but I  Iike them...any way the reason that I started this drama is its Writer...I fell in Love with her/him since YWCFTS So I'm his/her fan...and this 2 eps makes me better fan ! It had all...meaning full Dialoags  , interesting story , funny moment and Romantical one too...I saw too different feedback about it before starting like : It's  not that good as it's rating is...LMH is as same as always..JJH character is like her Ch on YWCFTS...it was boring a little...why mermaid didn't say anything on ep 1 ? The popularity of its leads makes it Huge ! But I would disagree  with all of them except one maybe! 

The plot wasn't boring at all even a little...watching mermaid swimming was enjoyable and beautiful..

l like LMH acting I see his improvements in Acting skills

JJH and LMH are well loved in Korea but it can't make 16 % rating I think the plot itself is interesting to people and they promoted it very good not too much but Rightly ! 

JJH character on her 2 dramas have some similarities  but they are totally different and for smiliraty... come on  the writer is one person her thoughts can't  change a lot in 2 years !!!! 

Enjoyed JJH acting a lot...

And wait ok it's a little on nerve that the lead female was quite on ep 1 but if not don't every one complain about How she Can speak when she is mermaid and far from People ?!!! 

Actually it was 3 months that I wasn't on K-drama mood and I gave up 2 of my drama ( not Bcaz it wasn't existing Bcaz I wasn't on mood ) So this drama made my mood up again even I started another 2 drama ;)  but still can't wait  for LOTBS ep3 & 4 ! 

there is my questions from these 2 eps :

1. It's not a real question but their love story started early... not sure but that kiss on ep 2 was romanticall one so what else will happen? 

2 . Is it my fault?  Mermaid said that she can read Humans face, so why she didn't realize about JJ bad intend and her bracelet?  :|| I misunderstood something I think

3. She could speak after learning?  Isn't she the same as that old mermaid?  If not how that one knew speaking without learning but this one learning if yes so why learning?

I think I should wait for upcoming eps to know about the last one :)

TnX for reading and sorry for my bad English :)

• Like 10

14 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

WOHOOO ! I think its the first time kang dong won want to do cameo for drama. This is too much..:wub: i guess they keep contact with JJH after did CF together :D 

This is how mermaid learn korean language only for one night, shall we join her?:P (CREDIT NAVER)

s the most well made beautiful gif, made my day :heart:

@zagigirl if that hand was simchung, probably she gave her bracelet to junjae :D on stills we dont see simchung wearing it anymore.

IMG_6573.gif

Thank you for this gif @bebe1989. This made me roll over in stitches.. an artful piece of writing.  It got my attention at episode 2. It's really fanciful and zany and if not for the drama being a fantasy , it would have bordered on the ridiculous.

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Momoiro_chan/The%2520Legend%2520of%2520the%2520Blue%2520Sea/Screenshot%25202016-11-18%252015.54.55.png&key=4fce3efb37eef39daf331af124d6642a2cc7a8b8a009819670a6b585a6bcf69b

Cx1S1CVUkAAxLX5.jpg

I'M STILL LAUGHING.

bluesea02-00627.jpg

• Like 6

On 11/21/2016 at 11:08 AM, mino-e said:

two scenes from director`s cut with Eng subs, you can also watch other scenes in HQ on this channel

Thank you so much for the uncut scenes! They really should not have excluded those scenes, they explain so much more about their relationship from the beginning! Editing is so crucial in a drama, it can change the mood and the feelings in it! I hope they realize that and go back to the cutting board and do a much better job in editing the important scenes!

• Like 7

@hell59totally agree with you, i think editors had enough time, since d`s cut aired and people liked it, so i hope they will do their best, cause i feel like actors and writer were criticized for no reason

@jerboa83   if you won`t be able to watch the live stream ,you can find outtakes on this channel 

btw there`s more subbed scenes / Thanks to  ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE  for translations ! 

• Like 6