[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

3 hours ago, jazreen17 said:

MOD EDIT: removed inappropriate language

Wow epi 3 to much dialogue.. yeesssss we need subsssss FAST!! :sweatingbullets: 

stream works fine, little bit lag  :vicx: everyone wants to see mermaid & conman story :wub: 

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 3

shim jung was riding the bus while joon jae looked at the night sky..shim jung awe with the building that she never seen before, she greet the fishes at the oceanarium.

then joon jae remembered when he still with her mother, now he was eating with 1 woman (whom like him) and 1 man (his co worker), the man tease him because had the woman whom like him very much, but joon jae seems annoyed with that.

at the park, there's woman sadly look at joon jae when he was child and her mother photo

at the oceanarium, that're some pople busy to find something strange, while joon jae look at his surround then he saw his friend sns with the photo of shim jung looked at joon jae and the friend, he focused to shim jung' face and tried to remember but it just made him in confusion.

shim jung and joon jae met at the oceanarium, while shim jung hold on her tears but joon jae didnt recognize her

flash back at the time when joon jae saved by shim jung...

at the beach, shim jung gave her bracellet to joon jae' hand while joon jae still unconsius, she criedly said joon jae to take care himself, to be happy, and she said good bye for all the time they had, she leave him and joon jae slowly opened his eyes but his miss shim jung full traces, he just saw her back. joon jae sat and stunned with the bracellet at his hand.

the old lady whom in episode 2 said about her son that top student is joon jae mother, she live at joon' jae friend house and it possible she and joon jae had met before, but why joon jae didnt realize if the woman is his mother, may be because her face changes so much from the younger version, had she did plastic surgery before?? .i think she hide herself by had fake identity because she never told stories about her past to her friend

• Like 4

After watched today episode, I can't stop saying wow. 

Beautiful story with outstanding cast is a perfect harmony. Not a complicated and annoying story (or maybe not yet) three episodes and time flies so fast. I don't know the suitable words for this but for me, it's a sweet story and touching... Thanks to ost :lol:

• Like 8

Good morning from CA lobsters!

i was unable to access soompi since yesterday afternoon.  If anyone is having problems, you need to clear your cookies in your browser.

thanks @andy78 for the recaps! I can't wait to watch it later today. I'll probably watch once without subs(cuz I have no patience lol) and later with the subs. 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Oh man...... ! You sound high and needing another high on the mermaid and the con man. Way to goooo !!! Understandable but don't kill the subbers. We must protect our precious subbers otherwise there goes your show,. :P

I recall watching The legend of chusen when it was airing on Viki and there was all sort of drama Between the sub team and viewers. the sub team was called team gone with the shirt. So to avoid this with the legend of the blue sea we must raise awareness. 

Just a 10 mins delay cant be tolerated especially this episode.. 

SUBBERS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

1250499818_basebal_fight.gif

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, LMHolic said:

hello chingus

watched epi on live stream 

finally they met eachother but HJJ doesnt have his memories:bawling:

HE totally forgot her . :( waiting for eng subs now:heart:

Toown head and golden tail mermaid were childhood friends

i assume kiss between human n mermaid,erases the human memories:cry:

PS_ is somethign wrong with soompi site ? login in from via cell isnt working :cold_sweat:

That's an interesting myth about mermaids. I always thought they lure men and lead them to destruction. In this drama, it seems our mermaid has a heart of gold.

Yes..... soompi is undergoing an exercise . You need to clear your cookies to access. I think I lost a mouse and an ipad out of frustration. Gotta retrieve them from outside the window since I just got my account purring. Haizzzzzz !

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, jazreen17 said:

I recall watching The legend of chusen when it was airing on Viki and there was all sort of drama Between the sub team and viewers. the sub team was called team gone with the shirt. So to avoid this with the legend of the blue sea we must raise awareness. 

Just a 10 mins delay cant be tolerated especially this episode.. 

SUBBERS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

giphy.gif

LOL !!! LOL !!!   Gotcha..... !!!!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Good morning from CA lobsters!

i was unable to access soompi since yesterday afternoon.  If anyone is having problems, you need to clear your cookies in your browser.

thanks @andy78 for the recaps! I can't wait to watch it later today. I'll probably watch once without subs(cuz I have no patience lol) and later with the subs. 

Thank you so much. Finally I can sign in Soompi.

I thought SC might spent many times to look for JJ, but.......they met each other. It's so good that we need not worry about SC so long. In next ep, She will live with JJ and other 2 friends ? Can't wait !!!

Handsome JJ :

0061DN2Vjw1fa2drirkncj31hc0u0wgq.jpg

0061DN2Vjw1fa2drjhvc3j31hc0u040o.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6