[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Korean Dramas Escape to Fantasy

*****skipped unrelated*****

Currently airing on SBS is “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” another fantasy romantic comedy starring A-list actors. “Blue Sea” is also based on Korean folklore and spans multiple time periods.

Actress Jun Ji-hyun, also known as Gianna Jun, plays the world’s last surviving mermaid Shim Chung who possesses supernatural powers and has been transported from the Joseon era into current Seoul. She falls in love with Heo Joon-jae, a cold-blooded con man who uses his looks and wit to pull off scams, played by Lee Min-ho.

“Blue Sea” was penned by scriptwriter Park Ji-Eun, who previously wrote the 2013 series “My Love from the Star” featuring actor Kim Soo-hyun as a handsome, all-powerful alien.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611231710397696490_2

• Like 3

Hong Jin Kyung to reunite with Jun Ji Hyun on 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'

jun-ji-hyun_1479881138_j.jpg

Comedian Hong Jin Kyung is making a cameo appearance on 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'!

On the past hit drama, 'You Who Came From the Stars', Hong Jin Kyung played Jun Ji Hyun's best friend. In the new drama, written by the same writer and starring the same female lead, Hong Jin Kyung is returning in a cameo. However, this time she's not Jun Ji Hyun's best friend but a homeless person.

Based on the still cuts, we can see a little of what Hong Jin Kyung will be bringing to the drama.

You can catch Hong Jin Kyung on 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' in episode 3 airing November 23!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/hong-jin-kyung-to-reunite-with-jun-ji-hyun-on-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

• Like 4

wow so many flashbacks with our past otp...seems they knew each others since childhood....the kiss erased our cute mermaid from our hero mind....like she never existed ...same happemned in the past and now in the present...our mermaid is watching the plane leaving ...she left the bracelet to him...he arrived in SEOL....MEETING HIS FRIENDS

• Like 8

so when mermaid kiss human, they will erase human memory ?! Now simchung kissed junjae.. and everything about her was erased naturally :( 

simchung following him from the sea :( while junjae on the plane :( 

Junjae cant remember simchung :( he was only remember himself. I hope his friend keep simchung photo :(

• Like 12

WOW FRIEND IS ASKING HIM ABOUT THAT WOMAN WHAT WOMAN ...FRIEND SHOWED HIM THE BRACELET PHOTO ...HE HAS SOME BRACELET FLASHBACKS ...HE IS CONFUSE ,OUR MERMAID REMEMBERS THE TALK ABOUT SEOL

4 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

so when mermaid kiss human, they will erase human memory ?! Now simchung kissed junjae.. and everything about her was erased naturally

SEEMS SO I AM CRYING...SHE REMEMBERED SHE PROMISSED HIM SHE WILL GO TO SEOL WITH HIM ...OUR HERO IS DREAMING...HER VOICE SAYING I LOVE YOU TO HIM ...WAKES UP

• Like 7

IS MORNING OUR HERO IS WATCHING HIS DAD ON TV ...DOING AN INTERVIEW...NOW WE HAVE DAD AND 2 LADIES + A YOUNG MAN...THE YOUNG MAN SAID SOMETHING LADY STOPPED HIM ADVICED HIM NOT TO MENTION SON WORD IN FRONT OF DAD ...I WONDER IF OUR HERO BROTHER IS DAD SON OR JUST THE SON HE RAISED

• Like 7

OUR CUTE MERMAID NEAR A BOAT ASKED THE MAN ABOUT SEOL...MEN SAID THEY WILL TAKE HER WITH THEM ...IS A LONG ROAD SHE SAID NO PROBLEM...MEN ARE SHOCKED ...ON A BEACH OUR GIRL MET SOME AJUMMAS...SHE ASKED THEM ABOUT SEOL...AJUMMAS TOLD HER THEY ARE FROM SEOL OUR GIRL FINALLY ARRIVED TO SEOL ....IS SHOCKE WONDERING HOW TO FIND HIM

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WOW FRIEND IS ASKING HIM ABOUT THAT WOMAN WHAT WOMAN ...FRIEND SHOWED HIM THE BRACELET PHOTO ...HE HAS SOME BRACELET FLASHBACKS ...HE IS CONFUSE ,OUR MERMAID REMEMBERS THE TALK ABOUT SEOL

SEEMS SO I AM CRYING...SHE REMEMBERED SHE PROMISSED HIM SHE WILL GO TO SEOL WITH HIM ...OUR HERO IS DREAMING...HER VOICE SAYING I LOVE YOU TO HIM ...WAKES UP

Why are you crying @andy78 ?  Is it that sad? can't see anything. My links's Baaaaddddd !!! No recappers, screen cappers or gifs?   :blink:

• Like 3

POOR GIRL ASKING EVERYBODY ABOUT OUR HERO ...OUR HERO IN PILOT UNIFORM WITH HIS TEAM READY FOR THEIR NEW SCAM ...THEY ALMOST MEET ...SHE WAS ON STREET TRYING TO BUY SOME FOOD ...SHE HAS NO MONEY ...SO FUNNY SO SOME MEAN GIRLS ASKING A GIRL FOR MONEY ...POOR GIRL SCARED GIVES THEM

• Like 6