[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I am disappointed with MIR2 after watching first episode. A bit too much for those young actors act like that in BL series. I feel like I am watching x-rated movie. It is disgusting for me.

I really don'T mind if they are older than 21 y.o. 

Feel sorry for those young fellows

^ I Agree with you. the wrong things from the MIR1 are still in the season 2, but I love the Relationship between Fuse's Old sister and Tee's Old brother, I'm waiting the developmet about that relationship, and I hope a Happy ending for them 2.

Hello everyone:heart:

BoomPeak got me here. I just spent days backreading a 99 pages and I can't help feeling lucky and unlucky at the same time that I just got the MIR fever now.

Lucky that I got to watch the whole Season 1 without interreuption (the struggle was real for many of you early fans) 

Unlucky because I felt the envy on you guys genuine fangirling about the CPs. I love those gifs...I laugh at the comments. Such lively fangirls and fanboys.

After a week I finally got over the fact that Boom is only 16 (goodness, he is so young I feel dirty for a while but then, what the heck right, I like him for Peak and not for me so Fight on!)

Epi 1 has a more mature feels that's for sure but I think it's preparation for more changes they did for Season 2. I think I will watch Season 2 with an open mind that it won't be as simple and as sweet as Season 1 but I will watch the characters grew up as they go through the tough changes of growing up and falling in love.

Anyway, thank you for this forum. Feeds my MIR and BoomPeak addiction 

Spoiler

I started liking BoomPeak because their bts relationship reminds me so much of QingYu, my ultimate BL OTP. 

What sold me was that kissing game they had when Boom put up his hand to conceal their mouth, reminds me so much of QingYu pocky games. 

But now I see them separately to QingYu now. BoomPeak are characters of their own and they are just giving me so much "kilig" feels right now:blush:

14 hours ago, Ym3n said:

Honestly I am disappointed with MIR2 after watching first episode. A bit too much for those young actors act like that in BL series. I feel like I am watching x-rated movie. It is disgusting for me.

I really don'T mind if they are older than 21 y.o. 

Feel sorry for those young fellows

Couldn't agree with you more!!! i fell the same

Correct me if I'm wrong but the MIR S2 set up is a year from the last happening of MIR S1 right? Oh man, and to think that Fuse is still in a futile relationship with Jean all those times and leaving Tee in that hidden relationship. Must have been really tough on Tee having to love him from behind the curtains and being loved in secret. It's just high time to settle everything, Fuse. :)

Hello everybody!

Where did the past week go? Real Life got in the way of my fangirling adventures... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I'm back with feels--lots of it. Have you moved on from the season opener? I haven't. :wink: Here's Part 1 of all the things that I loved about the pilot episode:

Spoiler

1. When Fuse said: "I'm not sure if you guys still remember me."

Oh, trust me: You were remembered quite well, Fuse. How could I possibly forget? When I spazzed about you and your pals almost every single day? :lol: But woah, I did not expect an actual BL get-together right off the bat!

IMG_20170513_112115_784_zpsnmoh7z8a.jpg

2. Suddenly, there were couples here, there, everywhere.  

Wait, what? Lukmo and Yok? With Rodtang and New Nine to boot? :o What parallel universe am I in? Coz I'm tempted to invite all the OTPs in BL Dramaland to this out-and-proud pool party...

IMG_20170513_112652_540_zpszdtd4dcz.jpg

3. How Frame stole a kiss in front of everybody.

Hello there, Kiss # 1... 99 more to go! Cheeky kiss (and blatant hand-holding :wub:) aside, this feels too good to be true. Should I pin all my hopes to a live video feed where every BL couple instantly lives happily ever after? Maybe not. :sweatingbullets:

IMG_20170513_113835_367_zpsdxgazvpp.jpg

PS: But I certainly won't mind an entire season where everybody keeps hugging and kissing. B) LOL.

4. The way Fuse dropped everything when his hero arrived.

Gaaaah. In an instant, a toothy grin cracked on Fuse's face... It's like he found his happy place! ^_^ Then Tee responds with his own trademark smile. Be still, my fangirl heart.

IMG_20170513_120217_516_zpstfaoeghn.jpg

5. How their reunion was interrupted by a wrist-grab.

*cue: tense music and death stare* I know I begged for #JealousFuse in S2, but I DID NOT expect him to appear in less than 3 minutes! :o I luff it. BTW, let's pretend that we don't know who that other hand belongs to. Hee.

IMG_20170513_122851_309_zpsokylkzfm.jpg

6. In a matter of seconds, the tug of war began.  

Pffft. The Fuse Sandwich is soooooo 2016. Now Tee's the one caught in the middle--and you can almost pinpoint when Fuse started to see red. Can't believe their claws are out so soon! *grabs popcorn*

IMG_20170513_124848_522_zpsugqzzqvm.jpg

7. Then they started shouting "Nooo!"

And I was like: "Why not? I can watch you fight over Tee all day." Just kidding! :tongue: While their wail was a tad too dramatic for my taste, I forgot griping as soon as I saw what happened after the opening credits.

IMG_20170513_130435_750_zpsf3ks6nbx.jpg

8. When Fuse woke up from his nightmare...

and borrowed Tee's shoulder to cuddle a bit more. ASDFG. This surprising display of affection is giving me (and Tee!) diabetes. I don't even know what else to write... I'm too busy melting. :heart:

IMG_20170513_132527_849_zpshkmxod5m.jpg

9. How Tee called him out for acting cute.

That wordless moment as they snuggled in the backseat was golden. Everything--from the way Fuse rested his head like he found the best pillow on Earth, to the way Tee surrendered to his lover's charm--hit all the right feels. 

IMG_20170513_135928_677_zpss4anuaxr.jpg

10. Then Tee asked the question on everybody's mind.

...only to backpedal as soon as he saw Fuse's hesitation! Ooof. I know you don't wanna put him in an awkward spot, Honey. But this Girlfriend Complication needs to be settled once and for all. -_-

IMG_20170511_012906_722_zpsbp37tbzb.jpg

11. When Fuse announced his decision--and Tee smiled in disbelief.

It's about damn time! I can almost hear the collective sigh of relief from the fandom, LOL. But aaaack. Why are you tempting fate and asking Fuse to talk things through with Jean, Tee? :vicx: Your selfless tendencies will be the death of me.

IMG_20170511_011747_252_zpswobu6opi.jpg

12. And then the exchanging-of-hearts ceremony commenced.

Awwww. This is the cheesiest thing ever... I wonder how the taxi driver survived without squealing. Coz If I were on the driver's seat? I would've jumped into the conversation and sealed the deal: "I now pronounce you Husband & Wife!" :wub: 

IMG_20170511_192444_445_1494502023863_zp

Kidding aside, don't let others steal those hearts, m'kay? *nervously looks out for the 3rd (4th? 5th?) wheel*

13. The way the camera panned over their intriguing feet.

My eyes widened: Are we getting another morning-after cuddling session? *flashbacks of S1* Then bam. You're such a tease, Show! :lol: But it's definitely nice to see these sleepyheads again...

IMG_20170513_141518_632_zps5jgncurq.jpg

14. When an unsuspecting Book opened the shower curtain...

and Frame started brushing his teeth with adorable eagerness! SQUEEEE. Will you be spoiling me with coupley things for rest of the season? I could totally warm up to this morning routine... :phew:

IMG_20170513_145719_493_zpsyzzfq90x.jpg

15. Then the rest of the boys appeared.

New Nine's a cat person... Yok and Mo missed each other (again!) by a second. Just curious, are they still selling units of his condo? Take my moneeey. Coz I'd do anything to have these OTPs as my next-door neighbors.

IMG_20170513_154309_835_zpsvbedlt1y.jpg

16. How Fing summed it up pretty nicely:

"One guy took you to bed last night. One girl called this morning." Pfffffft. She even repeated the million-dollar question from S1: "Wanna have your cake and eat it too?" Big Sister has a point, Fuse! :sweatingbullets:

IMG_20170513_155706_139_zpsmpkb4r7n.jpg

17. The way Tee accomplished his Wake Up Mission.

I love Tee for bombarding Fuse with messages. But I love him even more for actually being there, blowing in Fuse's ear, making it "rain," and--when all else failed--poking into his richard simmons! BWAHAHA. I never thought he was serious about it.

IMG_20170513_161625_104_zpsgfv3m2hc.jpg

18. Fuse's telling smile when Tee explained why he skipped class.

Nice to have such a caring BF, huh? Then Tee started nagging--and Fuse suddenly looked not-so-lucky anymore, LOL. :tongue: If this is a preview of "Fuse and Tee: The Married Life," then I'm reserving front-row seats, Show.

IMG_20170513_163742_220_zpslhyxhfsj.jpg

19. That smirk on Fuse's face before Tee even asked:

"Wanna have a sponge bath?" I saw that, Fuse! B) This bath is for your health. Your health, I tell you! Get your mind off the gutter... Oh, who am I kidding?

IMG_20170513_182022_256_zpsnzazkvjn.jpg

PS: I already spazzed about the early parts of what happened in the teaser, so let's move on to...

20. How Fuse called Tee's name before you-know-what.

I've heard Fuse say his name countless times before. But I swear, there was something special about that particular "Teeee~" :phew: It was shy, giddy, and tempting in equal measure. The tone caught me off guard--for all the right reasons.

IMG_20170513_183114_421_zps4hir24si.jpg

21. Their accidental kiss!

And the silent beat as they let that moment sink in... I found myself hitting the pause button--because FEELS. :wub: Then Tee, true to his Thoughtful Boyfriend persona, simply said: "Get well soon." You're *too* nice, Honey.

IMG_20170513_185148_599_zpsont04qzd.jpg

22. Just when I thought we're treading wholesome waters...

Fuse suddenly deploys all missles of unexpected cheekiness: "If you want me to get well soon, can you give me more than a sponge bath?" B) So Tee started wiggling those eyebrows, as if to say: "I thought you wouldn't ask."

IMG_20170513_203318_714_zpsujbgsiax.jpg

23. Then Tee leaned in for the second time, but Fuse wanted to take a shower.

It took just one kiss to heal you? Then kiss again for a  stronger immune system... It has scientfic basis, I swear! :tongue: Oh, if the way Tee touched and bit his lower lip isn't called Unresolved Sexual Tension, I don't know what is. LOL.

IMG_20170513_213038_671_zpsmfkuksah.jpg

Random Feels:

That's it for now... I can't wait to discover the other tricks that S2 has up its sleeve. Why? Because ideally, we're getting the best of both worlds: The cheesy, the quirky, and the oh-my-gaaaahd-they're-horny-AF. :tongue: 

IMG_20170514_024858_098_zpsasprbiko.jpg

As for the 2nd half of the list? Well, good luck to me. :lol: Coz my feels are firing from all cylinders and my brain can't seem to catch up: 

*Gasp--OMG--Frame--Waaait--Did he just--Lemme watch it one more time* LOLOLOL.

Was the pilot episode perfect? Definitely not. :sweatingbullets: 

Will I watch Episode 2 later? You bet! :D 

Production wise. Many have changes, maybe because of the way it's produced.

I find it very weird to see Tee and Fuse going to school with those shirts. 

For Mo and Yok. They're kinda accelerated their story for me. Since there's no build up for them on Season 1, which was the advantage of the other couples.

Book dorm is really way different than the last one. Not going to nitpick it.

Few hours and it's Episode 2.

On 5/14/2017 at 10:44 PM, acklexxx said:

watching ep 2

the writers of this show need to stop with their obsession with farts, those scenes always make me umconfortable i can't lol

Yep. I don't get it. But maybe it's a Thai humor. 

As for the current episode. I find some parts boring( Wit and Lilly part) and moving tooo fast (Mo and Yok) [Because they don't have a build up on Season 1 unlike the other three couples]. 

I actually felt bad for Tee though. He's too nice and too good for Fuse. Hopefully with Seed coming around Fuse needs to realize something.

For FrameBook there still at "Happy" mode so few airtime is allotted to them on this episode. Can't wait for drama and conflict to be introduced to their storyline. 

15 minutes ago, Thunder Mage said:

I actually felt bad for Tee though. He's too nice and too good for Fuse. Hopefully with Seed coming around Fuse needs to realize something.

I Can't agree more , I'm so mad at both of them right now, Tee for been to silence about how he really feel about the relationship Fuse -Jean and with Fuse,  for acting like such a jerk..oh wow, ......:angry:

On 14 May 2017 at 9:44 PM, acklexxx said:

watching ep 2

the writers of this show need to stop with their obsession with farts, those scenes always make me umconfortable i can't lol

I just wanna write the same thing. It is not funny.

2 hours ago, acklexxx said:

i'm wondering why ep2 wasn't subbed yet ?

Same. I've been refreshing like crazy every single sub channel in YouTube and Dailymotion and still nothing... :cry:

On 14/05/2017 at 4:44 PM, acklexxx said:

watching ep 2

I think it's better to have "farts" into tv series than in reality! I don't know why we often have this scenes into series (mainly school boy's one!). Maybe this reminds to tv director's old digestion problems? But i don't care cause finally it's part of the true life! 

Book Frame hotness is totally over the roof. Well Toey isn't too young but Ohm is a bit. I was wondering the entire time if this is a normal thing with Thai's? I mean in hormones high schoolers do have sex this early?Am I just being too conservative? Any thoughts? Is this normal with them? Also it seems that it is nothing unusual if HS kids do not live with their parents and stay at a dorm or condo. I mean, Book and Frame are practically living-in! Hahahaha

But anyhow, I just ship book and frame so hard! They make me giggle like a teenaged girl! Lol! 

Archived