[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

i can already tell that between squees and occasional nosebleeds I'll be pulling my hair out in frustration this season. at least our yokmo story is finally starting! i've been waiting forever for those two. also, the guy who replaced bonne is one of the mc from the short bl 'the right man' on copy'a YT channel. that's why he looks so familiar.

on a completely different note, anyone else find it really odd that fing's entire harem is missing this season? none of them are in the trailer. did they get rid of tee's big brother? what happened to mook? i was hoping to see fuse's big sister get together with champ in the end (i'm a sucker for noona love stories). are they just going to pretend like the whole last seasons story-line never happened? i wasn't that invested in fings story but leaving things hanging like that is irritating my ocd.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

i can already tell that between squees and occasional nosebleeds I'll be pulling my hair out in frustration this season. at least our yokmo story is finally starting! i've been waiting forever for those two. also, the guy who replaced bonne is one of the mc from the short bl 'the right man' on copy'a YT channel. that's why he looks so familiar.

on a completely different note, anyone else find it really odd that fing's entire harem is missing this season? none of them are in the trailer. did they get rid of tee's big brother? what happened to mook? i was hoping to see fuse's big sister get together with champ in the end (i'm a sucker for noona love stories). are they just going to pretend like the whole last seasons story-line never happened? i wasn't that invested in fings story but leaving things hanging like that is irritating my ocd.

I totally agree with you, it's just kinda weird all the 3 characters surrounding Fing just all disappear without a trace, from my display pic, I'm so looking forward to the Champ x Fing stories... kinda richard simmons off =(

12 minutes ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

The good kind of nervousness, I hope? :wink:

The trailer promised looots of juicy stuff for all the BL OTPs... I'm keeping my fingers crossed! ^_^

Well, I think good and bad, maybe, Iam reflecting the trauma from LS-s2, but, no matter what , I'm positive with this drama , if the plot is good and well managed, I will be happy no matter the outcome (of course I want Tee/Fuse together at the end):wub:

20 hours ago, migdy05 said:

Well, I think good and bad, maybe, Iam reflecting the trauma from LS-s2, but, no matter what , I'm positive with this drama , if the plot is good and well managed, I will be happy no matter the outcome (of course I want Tee/Fuse together at the end):wub:

I want Frame & Book to end up together. And I don't want Book to cheat! I'm really hoping the video is in hist past. 

anyone here sure of Book's first sex was with Frame or not? As of what I remember, it wasn't clear. The only thing clear was it was his first time hooking up with someone from an app. And he did say he's ex was a jerk, so I'm thinking the sex vid was the reason they broke up and why he moved to bkk. 

Sorry! Just really hoping he won't cheat. Frame had his heart broken that way in the past right!? Noooooo!!!!!! :(

12 hours ago, FrameBookShipper said:

And I don't want Book to cheat!

im really curious to see if Book will cheat because from the teaser, it seems like he does still have some lingering feelings towards Tern, why else would he remove Frames hands from his waist???

also, does it ever say in the novel if Frame was ever cheated on or his parents had an affair because i remember a scene in season 1 when he talked about cheating with such resentment.

cannot wait for todays episode, but im going to be in the library so i probably wont be able to watch anything till i get home>< hope to see a lot of posts on this page><

1 hour ago, kimsohyun1201 said:

im really curious to see if Book will cheat because from the teaser, it seems like he does still have some lingering feelings towards Tern, why else would he remove Frames hands from his waist???

also, does it ever say in the novel if Frame was ever cheated on or his parents had an affair because i remember a scene in season 1 when he talked about cheating with such resentment.

cannot wait for todays episode, but im going to be in the library so i probably wont be able to watch anything till i get home>< hope to see a lot of posts on this page><

In the series, Frame said his ex cheated on him (girl) and that made him close his heart and not believe true love exist.

have you read the novel? Does it say if Frame was Books' first sex? Cause if it says it isn't then the sex with the ex is most probably in the past! Hehehe! And that is Book's secret

Hey guys! New member here 5555 :D I've just finished watching the whole season 1 a little while back and I gotta say that I'm so in love with most of the characters, especially Tee and Fuse! Therefore I'm so glad to find this thread and knowing that the first episode of season 2 will start airing today :wub: Anyway, nice to meet you all!

( Cheeky promo: can you guys give some feedback to the Tee - Fuse fanfiction that I wrote a moment ago tehee, thanks a lot! :heart: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10837716/chapters/24069465 )

I hope the trailer is a standalone story and only give us the pictures of what would happened on the series because I find it kind of weird and funny if they are using those COSOCOMO long sleeves when acting for series :D:lol:

Oh man, the show must be starting by now in Thailand. I am from the PH and I am not aware of how to watch the episode live. You guys have any ideas how? From what I remember from last year, an uncut version is shown around midnight right? Oh, I hope there will be good souls who'll be subbing the episodes. I thank you in advance for your dedication and help to the international MIR Fans. It would be great if you could suggest links/ sites where we could watch the subbed episodes. Love lots! Enjoy the show! 

First episode is kinda too much fan service (not complaining though).

Especially on the FrameBook part. As for TeeFuse (conflict is coming) and their teacher is kinda young.

Also at last Yok and Mo meet in the episode. 

Hoping the sub comes by. I really enjoyed the first episode. Even though didn't understand what they saying and it's nice to see the gang again.

The next episode hopefully they balance the plot development and fan service. 

God I have so many thoughts and feeling for this episode. But I don't have the time to vent them here atm...

So I'll just post the ep here 

Spoiler

There are so many new places, plus the filming seems different.. I'll be venting later and my yokmo feels! GOD I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY about those two! some bad some good...

Archived