[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

Hi, I have just started watching Thai BL and Make it right S1 are one of the first dramas that I watch.

I was excited to hear that there is gonna be a S2 and I cant wait :wub:

Just thought i wanna rant a little bit about the couples.

Im more Book/Frame than Tee/Fuse to be honest hehehe I wanna like Tee/Fuse but seeing Tee hurt again and again breaks my heart and Im more Tee/Happiness to be honest right now :D

Also, I dunno why but I feel like Tee's old friend Zeeds will be someone who is exactly right for Tee and Tee will be with him and Fuse will be jealous and start to realize that he likes Tee all along hehehe guess I watch too much drama.

Anyways if that happens, I kinda hope that Tee and Zeeds will be together, it will be interesting to see a different storyline playing out.

I dont hate Fuse, its just if I wanna say who charts in my heart right now its Tee > Book/Frame > Rodthang > Fuse

I wish i could like him more, but he is very wishy washy, I understand he is confuse but he could have at least treated Tee with more respect to be honest :( maybe S2 will prove me wrong ^_^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BaiPinTing said:

@kimchiflavored_plot

I will be looking forward to your detailed episode reviews. They were my favourite thing about this thread.

7 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

I also agree with you that @kimchiflavored_plot detailed analysis is also I'm looking forward too.

5 Days before episode 1 of the second season airs.

Awwww, thanks... :heart:

Speaking of the Feels List, I can't believe I almost forgot posting my ramblings about the teaser on the thread! :o Better late than never? Hee hee. Without further ado, here's everything I loved about Part 1 of the Official Teaser:

Spoiler

1. That sizzling opening clip.

Okay, I wasn't even sure who was undressing who, but there I was... squealing in a split-second! :wub: And when the camera finally revealed their identities? I was a goner.

IMG_20170422_170928_354_1492852526610_zp

2. The half-knowing, half-pleased look on Fuse's face...

as Tee unbuttoned his shirt like it was a daily routine. B) Am I the only one who's dying to see Tee's reaction at that point? Fuse must've seen something special to trigger that smoldering stare!

IMG_20170423_144802_394_zps3f6ipsci.jpg

3. When Fuse said: "Hey! It tickles!" 

ASDFG. I was having breathing problems by this time, LOL. And part of me was urging: "Don't listen to him, keep going!" :tongue: Kidding aside, this naughtier version of #TeeFuse is definitely a welcome development.

IMG_20170421_221911_098_1492853083464_zp

4. How Fuse tried his damnedest to fight that smile.

It's a losing battle, Fuse... those pearly whites will win in the end. :wink: And the best part? Your shy grin was the Green Light that Tee was waiting for! Hee. TBH, I'm not even sure if your quivering lips were scripted at all. :lol:

IMG_20170422_171151_423_1492853297998_zp

5. When Tee leaned in... and pushed Fuse onto the bed.

RAWR. If your definition of a sponge bath comes with a smexy ending, then by all means, scrub yourselves clean. B) Who else caught the slightest hint of a cheeky smile right before Tee disappeared from the frame? :wub: It took me a while to recover.

IMG_20170422_171244_113_1492853513328_zp

Let me gather my feels about Episode 0 for a bit... coz they're all over the place! *nervous laughter*

1 hour ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

@BaiPinTing Your glorious gifs are baaaack! :wub:

*starts saving them all* :wink:

Gosh, this reminds me of the old times, LOL.

@everybody: Who's excited to see the trailer? ^_^

I plan to be just as active with the gifs as I was last season. 

I am excited for it. I want to see how they are going to handle the two couple this season and which other couples will be joining us~~

On 28/4/2017 at 4:16 AM, aergales said:

How I wish I know thai so I can read the novel to figure out what would happened on ss2 :wacko:

Oh wow, let's hope for someday appear a kind soul,  who want to translate it and share with us!!!!!!!

What little I remember from my talks with @bookfaenframe 

There will be love rivals for both FuseTee and BookFrame. We might get to see a break up between Fuse and Tee because of Jean. And the guy moves in on Tee during that break up, so a lot of jealousy on Fuse's part. Book's ex-boyfriend will return but I don't have a lot of details about what happens with them.

Yeah book is going tp cheat :'(

Shows very fast but him and his ex have sex on the stairs 

Tee too i can't, leave the ships alone  :bawling:

and damn that nine lookalike is really identical to the original one, how did they find him lol

On 5/2/2017 at 7:47 PM, kimchiflavored_plot said:

Oh, a very kind Soompi buddy shared a few details about Fuse and Tee's heart-to-heart talk from episode 6... *wink wink* I hope this helps! ^_^

Thank you, seems like I'm gonna miss MIR ss1 feels ^_^

21 hours ago, migdy05 said:

Oh wow, let's hope for someday appear a kind soul,  who want to translate it and share with us!!!!!!!

That would be wonderful to read the novel.

Unfortunately for the series, my friend told me that Production Team is making a different storyline for MIR ss2 so the episodes will be full of surprises for us. Hopefully the story will be just fine :)

2 hours ago, acklexxx said:

Yeah book is going tp cheat :'(

Shows very fast but him and his ex have sex on the stairs 

Tee too i can't, leave the ships alone  :bawling:

II already watched the new teaser, I told myself , do not make  any conclusion but, in my heart , they can waver but not cheat, at least ,this is my way of  thinking  about my prefered couple Tee/Fuse and why not, for the others two ,too.!
PD:
the boys whom acting as  FUSE AND FRAME, with the pass of time  are becoming a really gorgeous / handsome guys.... My wild thought....

English subs of the latest trailer.

Looks very good. Kinda excited to see how it unfolds. Keeping the positive vibe, after the PH2 mess. 

Kinda hard to formulate an opinion regarding Book's and Tee's actions during the trailer. Need to see the whole context first.

@BaiPinTing I missed your gifs as well. Nice to see them back as well.

1 hour ago, Thunder Mage said:

Looks very good. Kinda excited to see how it unfolds. Keeping the positive vibe, after the PH2 mess. 

Kinda hard to formulate an opinion regarding Book's and Tee's actions during the trailer. Need to see the whole context first.

Maybe Book's secret is that he had a sex vid with his ex. Which is why he left his home town and moved to Bangkok? Just noticed that he's wearing black shorts before the stair sex. Also his dad did not seem to care about him as shown in season 1 right? that must be the reason. He will not cheat on Frame! I just know it! waaaaahhhh

2 hours ago, FrameBookShipper said:

Maybe Book's secret is that he had a sex vid with his ex. Which is why he left his home town and moved to Bangkok? Just noticed that he's wearing black shorts before the stair sex. Also his dad did not seem to care about him as shown in season 1 right? that must be the reason. He will not cheat on Frame! I just know it! waaaaahhhh

That makes sense, maybe is a flashback ...

The trailer...wow.

I need time to absorb it and find words to describe my feels.

2 hours ago, lixou said:

YAAAAAAAAAAY IM BACK FOR SEASON TWO IM SO EXCITED!

Can anyone tell me about the schedule, like when are the episodes released? Thank you! :))

I think it's every Sunday just like last year. I am not sure about time though.

Hey, I'm not that new here but this is my first time posting. I've been a fan of our boys since day 1 of MIR S1 over a year ago. When the S1 ended, I doubted if I'll be having the same excitement and energy about the series when S2 arrives because a year has to pass before it does. But guess what, following them on IG made up for that gap and the trailer from last night got me shrieking and more. 

Will Tee be giving up on Fuse? And what's up with this Zid/Sids guy? I haven't read the novel so can someone give light on this subject? 

58 minutes ago, bakadesuyo13 said:

Hey, I'm not that new here but this is my first time posting. I've been a fan of our boys since day 1 of MIR S1 over a year ago. When the S1 ended, I doubted if I'll be having the same excitement and energy about the series when S2 arrives because a year has to pass before it does. But guess what, following them on IG made up for that gap and the trailer from last night got me shrieking and more. 

Will Tee be giving up on Fuse? And what's up with this Zid/Sids guy? I haven't read the novel so can someone give light on this subject? 

I was the same. I didn't think I will be as excited as I am right now.

I think they do go through a break up period because of Jean but I know they are together at the end of the novel. I am not sure how far will they go in season two but we will definitely see the break up. 

Sid is Book's ex. He never appreciated him when they were together. I am not sure what role will he actually play in the season but I see Frame's jealous face off with Sid and I am delighted.

10 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Thank you, Thunder <3

I love the trailer. Don't even get me started on Frame and Book :wub:

I think those scenes are specifically cut that way to make us think they are cheating on their other half but it might be actually very innocent. Also, I think both couples have break ups in this so the actions make more sense? I don't know. I am just taking a wild guess.

Archived