[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 3 is out.. no eng sub yet though.. I'm so curious about what Book and Frame talked about. Teaser for ep4 shows the Book's sex vod with his ex, and Frame about to kiss Fuse! Damn no Frame! 

On ep 3 Frame seems to really want to record a vid clip with Book.. Waaahhh! The wait for eng sub is killing me slowly! 

the acting on the tee and fuse scenes improved A LOT

at first i was against tee cheating (is not really cheating because they broke up) but now i think he's being too good, he need to make fuse suffer a bit.

I had to sign up just for this thread,lol. I have just caught up with the show and I love it so much that I'm watching it without subs. Ohh, that kiss was beautiful, make it right is surpassing love sick in so many ways. But it did look emotional, at first I thought someone confessed but after with the sticker in the morning and then the awkwardness at school the next day. Maybe it was like a break up sex or something. 

I am glad Fuse is jealous of that new guy and tee. I loved watching him watch them,lol. 

And my goodness, did you see that preview for episode 4 with Fuse and Frame about to kiss. I know it's a big tease but I had to rewatch it because I didn't know it was Frame at first. Can't wait. 

53 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

the acting on the tee and fuse scenes improved A LOT

at first i was against tee cheating (is not really cheating because they broke up) but now i think he's being too good, he need to make fuse suffer a bit.

I agree , although I agree,  it hurts so much:(:bawling:

9 hours ago, ssv910 said:

This though....:bawling:

Although this is a kiss scene that I'm waiting for, but this scene broke my heart to pieces :bawling:

I really want to smack Fuse's head for keeping wicked Jean with him and letting go the pureheart Tee :expressionless:

Hello and happy 100th page! *woot woot*

Just dropping by to ramble about the things I loved about Episode 3. :D Here's part 1:

Spoiler

1. That emergency meeting by the pool.

Is this the BL version of a girl talk? Hee hee. Thank you, Frame (for asking all the right questions) and Book (for arriving at the crux of the matter without needing to ask)! :wink: Listen to the voice of wisdom, Fuuuse~

IMG_20170524_135656_963_zpsu0mxkpft.jpg

2. When Frame officially became son-in-law material:

"I just wanna do everything that can make you happy." SQUEE. He's sticking to one, his grades have improved, he cooks, he's *ehem* good in bed, and now this? Book's sooo lucky to have you, Mr. I've-Turned-Over-A-New-Leaf!

IMG_20170524_140213_192_zpsoo3zkont.jpg

3. When Lee Jeong Suk's look-alike offered a bite.

Okay, I squealed a little. Blame the spot-on background music and his kdrama-like charm! When the guitar track played? I grinned from ear to ear--and hoped that he's truly straight for her sake, LOL. :tongue:

IMG_20170524_140336_895_zps5vo1iykv.jpg

4. How Book's voice almost cracked...

as he whacked Frame for even bringing the naughty drug home! PWAHAHA. While the teasers spoiled the punchline, Book's slapstick reaction definitely made up for it. Then Frame's half-apologetic, half-thankful grin bloomed. B)

IMG_20170524_140414_020_zpsfxntz5iz.jpg

5. The way Book averted Frame's confused gaze.

Accck. I was gonna give Frame a free pass since he was under the influence of the aphrodisiac. But when he started recording? I winced. Then Book's tongue slipped--and I gasped. :o Come clean before it's too late!

IMG_20170524_140559_850_zpsykp3higs.jpg

6. Book's foreboding explanation.

"I'll always stay with you. No need to watch it again." For some reason, it struck a chord. Part of me's glad that Book learned from the past, but it's only gonna be a matter of time before things fall apart. :( And that scares me... big time.

IMG_20170524_140509_792_zpsdigdw6g0.jpg

7. When Season One's theme song started playing...

and sparked my Frame-Book feels anew! :wub: I never realized how much I missed the OST until that heart-melting montage rolled. But no one enjoyed walking down memory lane as much as Book--his wistful smile gave it away.

IMG_20170524_140613_983_zpsevazknud.jpg

8. How Frame cast a "magic spell" to heal Book.

*melts* Fine, I forgive you for surprising Book when he was holding a friggin knife, LOL. But seriously, how can anybody stay mad when Frame's sprouting swoon-worthy lines and showing such grandmotherly gestures? Hee.

IMG_20170524_140716_710_zpsvupsfcds.jpg

I tried so hard to keep the rambling to a minimum, but my endless Tee-Fuse feels made it an impossible dream, LOL (so I'm saving that part for later :sweatingbullets:). If real life permits, I'm gonna *try* to post the rest of the list before Episode 4. Until then, let me replay #JealousFuse for the nth time.

4 hours ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

I tried so hard to keep the rambling to a minimum, but my endless Tee-Fuse feels made it an impossible dream, LOL (so I'm saving that part for later :sweatingbullets:). If real life permits, I'm gonna *try* to post the rest of the list before Episode 4. Until then, let me replay #JealousFuse for the nth time.

Please, por fa, I , we need your rambling about Tee-Fuse, when you have the time of course, i will patiently wait. :cookie::heart:

Hello, could you please tell me or give me a link to where I can watch the episodes. I'm currently roaming around in facebook looking for groups or fan pages that post the episodes beause I can't really find reliable sites with subs and I really hate waiting 2-3 days for a subbed episodes [Nerd] Thank you in advance! 

P.S - Book+Frame/Ohm+Toey is my ultimate ship , especially now after seeing some naughty stuff around. 

3 hours ago, migdy05 said:

Please, por fa, I , we need your rambling about Tee-Fuse, when you have the time of course, i will patiently wait. :cookie::heart:

Yeah, i'm waiting too! I'm waiting Fuse drop Jean the leech and definitively open his eyes on Tee, the one who never (yet) cheat on him! But it's a long way to...

Hello everyone!  Lynx Austen here - a hardcore BoomPeak shipper & an admin at the FB group BoomPeak Republic. I signed up to Soompi today just to follow this thread and get to know other BoomPeak shippers.  I too so love TeeFuse's kiss in MIRTS S2 Ep 3 that I wrote a review about it in which was posted in BoomPeak Republic.  I just wanna share that review here and please do bear with me for the review is super long!  Hope you guys will like it. :D

TEEFUSE’S BITTERSWEET KISS in MIRTS 2 Ep. 3 – A REVIEW (in BoomPeak Republic)

by Lynx Austen

Hello BoomPeakers! It’s been a while since I posted here. Also, I am sure everyone is still reeling from ‘The Kiss’ in MIRTS 2 Ep 3, right? Well, just want to share my thoughts on it and beware, this shall be a LONGGGGG one!

1. I want to start with the overall scene – the setting, the mood, the tone - all of it. The somber and dim light seemed to be the symbolism to the despair in TeeFuse’s hearts.

2. What got to me in the beginning is Tee’s expression as he opened the door – he actually knew the fate that awaits him. That explains why he has been dodging Fuse all day. He wanted to delay the inevitable. Then he sat on the couch instead of sitting beside Fuse directly because he felt the tension as he entered the room.

3. I am sure; we all could feel the misery Fuse carried in his heart. Men would never shed tears in front of other men UNLESS the sorrow is too much for them to bear. Fuse’s apology is genuine. Come to think of it, this is the 4th time Fuse has cried in front of Tee. It may be trivial but that is actually a subtle hint to us of how significant Tee is to Fuse even if Fuse doesn’t realize it. Fuse is all tough in front of his friends but with Tee, he can be vulnerable without the fear of being judged. If that is not love, then I don’t know what is!

4. Then, there’s the ever gentlemanly-sweet Tee. We can only imagine the pain he feels being the receiver of this ultimatum. He is hurting yet he cast his own feelings aside to be strong for Fuse. When Fuse asked Tee, “are we still be friends?” look at his sullen face and his hesitation to answer Fuse. Tee said yes but he knows and WE know there is NO WAY they can return to what they were before. The fact that he suppressed his true feelings is also a sign of love. (Gosh! How can loving hurt so much????!!!)

5. Now….THE KISS. But before that, let me just give my biggest applause to Tee for just nonchalantly asking Fuse whether they can have one last ‘bang’ before returning as best friends. It is as innocent as Tee asking Fuse whether they can have tomyum for dinner! Hahaha! Plus, the background music and the timing of Fuse answering “uhmmm” are EXACTLY identical to their first romp in Season 1 – did you guys notice this??

6. Okay, NOW let’s talk about the kiss. These boys have really matured both as individuals and as actors. Compared to their awkward lip-touching in Season 1, this kiss is more believable. In character, this time it was Tee who dive in for the kiss and their lips molded together like how an actual kiss should be. Then, both of them gently place their hands of each other’s necks. Wow! That’s a giant leap of improvement! It is during these nano-seconds that I noticed their head movements. Guys, come on, when two people are kissing, why on earth would they move their heads if not to experience a deeper kiss?????? So,YES!!! They kissed deeper, longer and more passionately than any other couple in other Thai BL series I have seen thus far! (p.s. (a) ‘Waterboyy the Series’ doesn’t count because it was non-consensual. (b) The series 'Gay Ok Bangkok' is a totally different platform and paradigm to the conventional BL series that we are used to.)

7. Kissing, continued. As they both held each other’s heads, it was Fuse who ever-so-slowly pulled Tee to gravitate towards him as they both gradually lie on the floor before the scene fades out. When daylight came, I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I am when I see a shirtless sleeping Fuse. As I mentioned earlier, MIRTS Season 2 tiptoes on reality now. Remember their romp in Season 1 Ep 7 after their confessions when they woke up the next day with their clothes on??? Though it was cute, I cringe at the nonrealistic touch.

8. To conclude, in my view, neither Fuse, Tee nor Jean is at fault. They were all dragged into this huge whirlpool of confusion that started in Season 1 and the whole situation became too much to handle. Plus, they are still kids so they make bad choices. That’s understandable. The novel/series is not titled ‘Make It Right’ for nothing. We need to let Fuse make this flimsy choice so that he will learn to realize on his own his true feelings without being forced by anyone, not even Tee. Hopefully, it will be sooner than we think and we shall be enroute on a journey to a happy ending.

So, that’s it and I hope you had enjoyed my review. 
 Will there be more TeeFuse kisses in later episodes? Well, I sure damn hope so!!!

22 minutes ago, lynxausten said:

Hello everyone!  Lynx Austen here - a hardcore BoomPeak shipper & an admin at the FB group BoomPeak Republic. I signed up to Soompi today just to follow this thread and get to know other BoomPeak shippers.  I too so love TeeFuse's kiss in MIRTS S2 Ep 3 that I wrote a review about it in which was posted in BoomPeak Republic.  I just wanna share that review here and please do bear with me for the review is super long!  Hope you guys will like it. :D

by Lynx Austen

Hello BoomPeakers! It’s been a while since I posted here. Also, I am sure everyone is still reeling from ‘The Kiss’ in MIRTS 2 Ep 3, right? Well, just want to share my thoughts on it and beware, this shall be a LONGGGGG one!

1. I want to start with the overall scene – the setting, the mood, the tone - all of it. The somber and dim light seemed to be the symbolism to the despair in TeeFuse’s hearts.

2. What got to me in the beginning is Tee’s expression as he opened the door – he actually knew the fate that awaits him. That explains why he has been dodging Fuse all day. He wanted to delay the inevitable. Then he sat on the couch instead of sitting beside Fuse directly because he felt the tension as he entered the room.

3. I am sure; we all could feel the misery Fuse carried in his heart. Men would never shed tears in front of other men UNLESS the sorrow is too much for them to bear. Fuse’s apology is genuine. Come to think of it, this is the 4th time Fuse has cried in front of Tee. It may be trivial but that is actually a subtle hint to us of how significant Tee is to Fuse even if Fuse doesn’t realize it. Fuse is all tough in front of his friends but with Tee, he can be vulnerable without the fear of being judged. If that is not love, then I don’t know what is!

4. Then, there’s the ever gentlemanly-sweet Tee. We can only imagine the pain he feels being the receiver of this ultimatum. He is hurting yet he cast his own feelings aside to be strong for Fuse. When Fuse asked Tee, “are we still be friends?” look at his sullen face and his hesitation to answer Fuse. Tee said yes but he knows and WE know there is NO WAY they can return to what they were before. The fact that he suppressed his true feelings is also a sign of love. (Gosh! How can loving hurt so much????!!!)

5. Now….THE KISS. But before that, let me just give my biggest applause to Tee for just nonchalantly asking Fuse whether they can have one last ‘bang’ before returning as best friends. It is as innocent as Tee asking Fuse whether they can have tomyum for dinner! Hahaha! Plus, the background music and the timing of Fuse answering “uhmmm” are EXACTLY identical to their first romp in Season 1 – did you guys notice this??

6. Okay, NOW let’s talk about the kiss. These boys have really matured both as individuals and as actors. Compared to their awkward lip-touching in Season 1, this kiss is more believable. In character, this time it was Tee who dive in for the kiss and their lips molded together like how an actual kiss should be. Then, both of them gently place their hands of each other’s necks. Wow! That’s a giant leap of improvement! It is during these nano-seconds that I noticed their head movements. Guys, come on, when two people are kissing, why on earth would they move their heads if not to experience a deeper kiss?????? So,YES!!! They kissed deeper, longer and more passionately than any other couple in other Thai BL series I have seen thus far! (p.s. (a) ‘Waterboyy the Series’ doesn’t count because it was non-consensual. (b) The series 'Gay Ok Bangkok' is a totally different platform and paradigm to the conventional BL series that we are used to.)

7. Kissing, continued. As they both held each other’s heads, it was Fuse who ever-so-slowly pulled Tee to gravitate towards him as they both gradually lie on the floor before the scene fades out. When daylight came, I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I am when I see a shirtless sleeping Fuse. As I mentioned earlier, MIRTS Season 2 tiptoes on reality now. Remember their romp in Season 1 Ep 7 after their confessions when they woke up the next day with their clothes on??? Though it was cute, I cringe at the nonrealistic touch.

8. To conclude, in my view, neither Fuse, Tee nor Jean is at fault. They were all dragged into this huge whirlpool of confusion that started in Season 1 and the whole situation became too much to handle. Plus, they are still kids so they make bad choices. That’s understandable. The novel/series is not titled ‘Make It Right’ for nothing. We need to let Fuse make this flimsy choice so that he will learn to realize on his own his true feelings without being forced by anyone, not even Tee. Hopefully, it will be sooner than we think and we shall be enroute on a journey to a happy ending.

Will there be more TeeFuse kisses in later episodes? Well, I sure damn hope so!!!

Thank you for sharing your insights. I love it! I am Teefuse shipper as well so I appreciate your post very much. They have matured, indeed. No wonder they kept on mentioning in their interviews that MIR Casts are no longer kids. They must be referring to the improved depth of the story, the feelings, the kisses (kyaaaaa!). What I'm loving most about how the story goes so far is that framebook have given their first kiss of the season in a very smexy and sweet way whereas teefuse gave theirs in a very heartbreaking context. A kiss that is sweet and a kiss that is sorrowful but loved. I totally agree about what you've said so I'm looking forward to more reviews from you my fellow shipper! Cheers! 

6 hours ago, migdy05 said:

bad baby, bad baby , gogole mongol, please, let me in delulu land, don't take me to reality pleaseeeeee:bawling::bawling:

I think you have a too much pessimistic future's view! I guess Tee secretly know what he is doing: shake Fuse's lazzy brain! Tee is ready to climb up Annapurna for Fuse, IMHO it's just one way to made Fuse understand it!

2 hours ago, lynxausten said:

by Lynx Austen

Well, i'm glad to read a neutral point of view wrapped into your personal opinion about Tee/Fuse relation. I also think Fuse have choosen the "break up" solution to be less cruel toward Tee, cause he is still seating on two chair, and as Noh with Yuri in LS, doesn't need to hurt Jean, while he is ready to suffer his Tee's separation. Is it the good choice, who are we for judge this fact. Just remind Fuse seems to forget Jean cheated in MIRTS 1!!! It is obviously Fuse is not at ease when he meet Tee at school or outside, cause he realise his choice just rub salt in the wound! Both are unhappy! Also wait your next comment and welcome to the Soompi Tee/Fuse army! I'm very pleased to see you join us!

Just watched Epi 3 last night with sub...

Tee and Fuse!!! They frustrate me to the point that I am pulling my hair! Fuse, why let go?! Tee, why are you letting him?! GOODNESS!

Then I remembered. Oh this is just a drama and their characters are both sixteen years old. Cool! I am calm now.

or NOT!!! Ashdjdjejudjbfkrkcmfjejjskkakwjd

2 hours ago, ssv910 said:

Just watched Epi 3 last night with sub...

Tee and Fuse!!! They frustrate me to the point that I am pulling my hair! Fuse, why let go?! Tee, why are you letting him?! GOODNESS!

Then I remembered. Oh this is just a drama and their characters are both sixteen years old. Cool! I am calm now.

or NOT!!! Ashdjdjejudjbfkrkcmfjejjskkakwjd

Ha ha ha, you killed me with laughs for your comment! Of course, there is more desperate cause  ha ha ha

Archived