Quantcast
Jin_mi

[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

20 hours ago, bailey100 said:

Does this series even hire an editor, or do they just shoot scenes and throw darts to decide what order to put them in? So in ep. 9 Tee is kissing Fuse over the phone and begging for good night wishes, then in ep. 10 he is playing hard-to-get while Fuse tries to chase him down. Frame has a magic tattoo that appears and disappears, all in about 10 minutes. Not to mention he punches the guy who devastated his bf, then thanks him 2 minutes later. It is really frustrating how a series that could and should be so good is so often sabotaged by lazy, careless writing, editing, continuity, and direction. Arggghhh!

I'm lowkey confused. When and why did Frame got that tattoo?

13 hours ago, sanuhaihh said:

I think the tattoo thing was sponsored advertising for the tattoo removal place. As it was not a simple drink or a cream but an entire parlor they just had to include an overly dramatic scene (with the doc explaining how the removal works while Frame is crying over his boyfiend lol). 

I have read very good things about the first season. How is the second one?

I want to start watching drama because I love the BL and I want to know if there are many scenes of this theme ♥

Thanks cuties !!

• Like 1

Woot woot! This thread is showing signs of life. :D

@bailey100 I've been asking myself the same question for weeks, LOLOL. sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f

On 7/11/2017 at 8:41 AM, sanuhaihh said:

I agree with @maki-chan It's the very first PPL of the show! :lol: Never thought I'd say this, but... I miss seeing them eat gyozas and leave kiss marks (c/o sponsored lipsticks) hee hee.

Strange product placement aside, Frame's tears in the end were ooooooooof.

11 hours ago, Sarai NG said:

I want to start watching drama because I love the BL and I want to know if there are many scenes of this theme ♥

Thanks cuties !!

Hi there! ^_^

Have you seen the first season? It's not perfect, but I highly recommend it! Every OTP had the chance to shine. :wub:

As for S2... it's a mixed bag. sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f I guess it's safe to say that they've been better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

Hi there! ^_^

Have you seen the first season? It's not perfect, but I highly recommend it! Every OTP had the chance to shine. :wub:

As for S2... it's a mixed bag. sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f I guess it's safe to say that they've been better.

Thanks for your lovely reply!!

I don´t watch show yet but with your opinion I have more #hype. Thanks !!

• Like 1

@kimchiflavored_plot I just LOVE how it says "PURE MOIST" on the bottom right of that picture omg (sorry, i'm being immature OTL)

On 11/07/2017 at 6:31 PM, Sarai NG said:

Thanks cuties !!

if you love BL you will certanily love this :) personally, I prefer the second season (because I am a pervert) but the first one was amazing too! I watched all that is available in a day and a half, that's how much I was enjoying the series. 

• Like 2

@Sarai NG Yaaaay! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the Show... feel free to spazz with us, LOL :wub:

@maki-chan Hee. They really nailed the "golden flower boys" concept, right? Plus those smoldering stares! :heart: Glad to hear that you're enjoying the show, BTW... B)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maki-chan said:

@kimchiflavored_plot I just LOVE how it says "PURE MOIST" on the bottom right of that picture omg (sorry, i'm being immature OTL)

if you love BL you will certanily love this :) personally, I prefer the second season (because I am a pervert) but the first one was amazing too! I watched all that is available in a day and a half, that's how much I was enjoying the series. 

Really I like your comment because...I´m a pervert too :lol: Thanks so much for your thoughts ♥

6 hours ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

@Sarai NG Yaaaay! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the Show... feel free to spazz with us, LOL :wub:

@maki-chan Hee. They really nailed the "golden flower boys" concept, right? Plus those smoldering stares! :heart: Glad to hear that you're enjoying the show, BTW... B)

When I catch up with other dramas that I have pending, I will enjoy this a lot! :wub:

Thanks so much :glasses:

• Like 1

How drunk were the writers when they made book x frames storyline for this season? I'm so annoyed with how their characters have turned out lately. They completely destroyed the image of frame being the most supportive boyfriend ever who despite his wild past, is a loyal and very caring person, and even wise. Now...i have no words for his character lately, im just as confused as everyone else lol. And then theres book who's been moping about that video for the entire season, when it never bothered him before. 

The whole tattoo removal thing tho oh my god what a painful (well, quite literally) spon. I miss the acne gel that was mentioned every 5 minutes in season 1 :ph34r: If they wanted to make a tattoo removal spon, then someone like fuse or lukmo would've made more sene. Fuse being drunk and getting a tattoo of both tee and jeans names bc hes struggling to choose who he wants, and then waking up in regret, trying to hide it from tee, and then eventually getting dragged by tee to remove jeans name and keeping tees name...now thats what i would've liked to see :wink:

• Like 1

I still have to watch the first season (I want to do a marathon). The first is juvenile, the second season is more adult? Or has the same tone?

Thanks cuties :wub:

Gracias !!

11 hours ago, qingyusummer said:

I haven't seen any subtitles for ep 11 but dude please don't tell me they're coupling Seed and Jean, I refuse! 

Well, we're talking about a series that seems to be pairing Wit with Yok's mother, and Tee's mom with a boytoy who had been hitting on Tee, so I would say yes, anything's possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bailey100 said:

Well, we're talking about a series that seems to be pairing Wit with Yok's mother, and Tee's mom with a boytoy who had been hitting on Tee, so I would say yes, anything's possible.

oh maaaan, and here I am hoping they could resort to pairing Seed with Tern in the end. I mean my JoFilm heart wanted it but I guess it was too pure for the MIR2 writers.

wow, all the series ending next weekend... vit x yok's mom... OMG... hope S x Lily but only left last episode i think it's hard unless there's a season 3... =s