[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

4 hours ago, jjong0525 said:

Wow, I don't know if the real reason was because he was gay. But man oh man that would be really hypocritical of them if they did it for that reason alone...

But I saw this on a facebook group 

atzfTYx.jpg

It already happenned with 2moons so I wouldn't be surprised. They let some actors pass the 1st round of the casting and then they told them that they only want straight actors beacuse they fit the characters more or something like that. People were really pissed off, and I can't really blame them. It was really low. For some reason it's pretty common to not cast gay/bi actors as gay characters in thai dramas. I really hope that's not the reason they replaced him but the whole "personal matter" sounds pretty fishy. Especially after canceling his other series and not casting him in the other. I guess we'll never know. I just hope that the new actor won't ruin the character cause I really liked Nine from the 1st season. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

Wait, what? They replaced Nine because the actor came out? :o

Where did this info come from? What the heck is happening? :huh: I am sooooo confused right now...

I hope Bonne is doing okay. :(

IKR! Very confusing. As far as I know they haven't revealed the real reason why he decided to pass. It could be that he's working on another project or maybe he wants to continue his education. No one really knows. But the rumor that was going around was that he had come out and was not recast-ed.

COPY'A BANGKOK‏ released an official statement on their twitter about the matter. The trans I posted before is for this.

It states that their was no hard feeling towards either parties and Bonnie has been liking and re-tweeting things for MIRS02 after the news came out. He doesn't seem upset about it. So I'd like to believe that everything went smoothly and that the rumor is not true tbvh... :vicx:

Spoiler
Spoiler

I also know he was supposed to be in that ducky the series drama as a main lead, but I think it feel through. Production was put to a halt after the King's passing. Both the main leads dropped the show... Maybe it was just taking to long to restart the project. Re-casting has already begun though,

@jjong0525 "As far as I know they haven't revealed the real reason why he decided to pass... their was no hard feeling towards either parties" -- That's what I thought too! :o

While I'm still reeling from the fact that I won't be seeing Bonne's charming portrayal of Nine anymore, I took solace over the thought that they parted in good terms. At least, that's what I made myself believe after the announcement...

And then! I read all these rumors about being replaced because he came out... :mellow: I have a soft spot for Mr. Grumpy Pants, so I sincerely hope that he's doing fine--no matter what the real reason is. :(

Like you, I'd also like to believe that everything ended with no hard feelings... Because if these rumors had a hint of truth, my heart would break for Bonne. 

1 hour ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

@jjong0525 "As far as I know they haven't revealed the real reason why he decided to pass... their was no hard feeling towards either parties" -- That's what I thought too! :o

While I'm still reeling from the fact that I won't be seeing Bonne's charming portrayal of Nine anymore, I took solace over the thought that they parted in good terms. At least, that's what I made myself believe after the announcement...

And then! I read all these rumors about being replaced because he came out... :mellow: I have a soft spot for Mr. Grumpy Pants, so I sincerely hope that he's doing fine--no matter what the real reason is. :(

Like you, I'd also like to believe that everything ended with no hard feelings... Because if these rumors had a hint of truth, my heart would break for Bonne. 

I'm not far to be in the same feeling as you toward Bonne, and i hope next news about his future (in every way) 'll be only good ones! I miss him a lot however, i will wait to see his legendary smile on his cute face yet!

Sorry, dumb question. Did Bonne come out? Great for him if he did, but I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with him saying he liked girls. And I can't find anything about him coming out online.

6 minutes ago, hendry said:

Sorry, dumb question. Did Bonne come out? Great for him if he did, but I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with him saying he liked girls. And I can't find anything about him coming out online.

It's just a random rumor brought on by speculation over his absence in MIR season 2. I don't know who started it but it spread like wild fire... <_< 

10 hours ago, BaiPinTing said:

The teaser for season two.

Does anyone know when is it starting? 

Episode 0 will air on April 30.

Episode 1 will air the following week... ^_^

8 hours ago, clon_105 said:

PD: Where I can found the News about his homosexuality??

MTE. Rumors are everywhere, but I need proof. :ph34r:

On 24/4/2017 at 4:09 AM, kimchiflavored_plot said:

MTE. Rumors are everywhere, but I need proof. :ph34r:

HI,hello, I will make a question but before , I would like that you know, that I'm from another culture,  maybe this is the fount of my lack of understanding ¿WHY DO THEY NEED STRAIGHT ACTORS TO PLAY A CARACTER?...¿HOW DO THEY KNOW THEY'RE REALLY STRAIGHT, IS THERE SOME TEST THAT CAN SAY THE TRULY SEXUALITY OF A PERSON ????..Sorry for my wild thoughs..... 

@migdy05 Trust me, I'm just as confused as you are... :lol: A lot of people are saying that he came out and got replaced--but no one has solid proof (so far), LOL.

Regardless of Bonne's sexual orientation, nobody can deny that he nailed his portrayal of Nine. ^_^ At the end of the day, he had great chemistry with his on-screen partner and delivered a relatively memorable performance as an actor--and that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned.

As I mentioned before, I'd like to believe that everything ended on a positive note and there were no hard feelings between both parties. Unless there are pieces of evidence to prove otherwise, I'd rather forget about these rumors. -_- I wish nothing but the best for Bonne's career (and I hope this controversy won't dampen the morale of the cast and crew who are working double time for MIR2).

16 hours ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

As I mentioned before, I'd like to believe that everything ended on a positive note and there were no hard feelings between both parties. Unless there are pieces of evidence to prove otherwise, I'd rather forget about these rumors. -_- I wish nothing but the best for Bonne's career (and I hope this controversy won't dampen the morale of the cast and crew who are working double time for MIR2).

I agree , I don't pay attention to any rumor without proof, but the straight actor thing got my attention, AMEN to all your wishes for him and the cast , in the end we, the audience,  just wants a good , happy  show and love the actors that portrayed the carcter you like the most...this is for you :cookie::heart:, thanks!

Archived