[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Need to wait for the subs for the latest episode.

1 comment though.

Are they setting up Wit with Yok's Mom? Looks like the sign is obviously there? 

Yeah, I'm kinda stun. It seem that there'll be something going on with Vit and Yok's mum... i couldn't imagine them being cp... not only it's not BL but a cross generation BG... haha

11 hours ago, Shawn Tay Zhi Qiang said:

Yeah, I'm kinda stun. It seem that there'll be something going on with Vit and Yok's mum... i couldn't imagine them being cp... not only it's not BL but a cross generation BG... haha

You killed me with your comment! Yes, i wait eng sub to got better understanding what/where MIR 2 goes with this sequence?!!!!

22 hours ago, Shawn Tay Zhi Qiang said:

It seems too much if they want to couple Wit and Yok Mum. Better focus on the main character or they can grow Fuse's sister or Lily (I love her character so much)

45 minutes ago, newwie said:

It seems too much if they want to couple Wit and Yok Mum. Better focus on the main character or they can grow Fuse's sister or Lily (I love her character so much)

If I'm not wrong, S like Lily, so I'm not sure, it may become Vit x Yok's Mum & S x Lily... but well some prefer S x Vit (or Vit x S) haha

Some BTS

i forgot to came here and comment on ep 4 ol

I think the series really evolved in this season feels more professional (?) and the boys all really gotten way better as actors, so far is really liking this season, some scenes are still odd and unnecessary but they are becoming less as the season progress.

it's been so long since i've posted anything in the forums and i'm actually glad that make it right 2 have brought me back here again. so i'm really excited that the schedule changed to a day earlier so that means faster episode especially when we know all the real drama is coming right up.

i'm actually really curious about how the storyline for lukmo and yok is going to flow since we can all see that yok is just using lukmo ( oh no really now can the sweet guy just get some love back in return ) and i can't wait for the confrontation scene between the three ( yok, lukmo, praew ) and if lukmo will ever find out yok's true intention. this couple have somewhat caught my attention since season one where i found out ( from interviews and trailers ) that they're gonna be a couple but didnt get a glimpse of their interaction other than lukmo colliding into yok for all of 3 seconds? this couple got me impatient but it's going to be worth it.

as for frame and book we have seen their sweet side, caring side, playful side, private side all in the span of 4 episodes and i'm ready for more. especially when they left off episode 4 with the video clip being shared. and am i right to say that book went to a well known high school? since that's what i could understand. and poor book, i do hope that he'll rely on frame more. but truly what was unexpected was their kiss scene in episode 1. was totally not expecting that at all. nope. didn't see that one coming. and i could see 3 different takes for that being combined. i wonder how many takes they did for that and if they'll ever release the bts for that.

tee and fuse. this couple has got me feeling confused since day 1. their attraction is there, their sweetness is there and all this time fuse has to wonder on jean and who the guys are her side are. even ending up hurting little tee's heart in the process ( protect this smol bean, bubble wrap him up someone! ) i wish i could say more but fuse is wavering between the two and i just can't wait for him to finally decide on 1 ( truly, this day will be the day i either feel relieved or stressed out ). and looks like there will be 2 people interested in tee? seed and pob, that is. such eye candies too and hey, how can i say no to more?

anyways! 4 episodes down and 10 more to go with episode 5 tomorrow and the appearance of tern and pob, really hoping the couple will make it through.

Why do I get the feeling that the ending for teefuse will be either...

1) Fuse realize he actually loves Tee but Tee has move on to someone else; in another relationship

2) Fuse realize he actually loves Tee but Tee is dying of sickness

annnnnnnd then Season 3 appears

10 hours ago, atikah sani said:

1) Fuse realize he actually loves Tee but Tee has move on to someone else; in another relationship

OH NOOOO!! HOPE NOT. my kokoro won't be able to handle such heartache :(

10 hours ago, atikah sani said:

OH NOOOO!! HOPE NOT. my kokoro won't be able to handle such heartache :(

Ohh, we got an episode a day earlier. It made me so happy when I saw that. Sunday is too far away. It was such a good episode, I do wonder what made tee cry though. I'm not liking that new guy he seems shifty. 

14 hours ago, atikah sani said:

All, I know is the book has a happy ending for fusetee if the info I saw is correct so if all that happens and we actually get a season three on the show. I will be happy.

On 31/05/2017 at 2:33 AM, acklexxx said:

there's this subs, but the quality of the image is really bad

i think the subbers are kinda giving up with the way the subs are being taken down lol

Its low quality because they took the subs from somewhere else, they didn't sub it. Check out gcinee on daily motion their the fastest to sub and graystag on YouTube or daily motion they also sub the show. 

Hii....it's nice to be back for MIR 2.

At first I'm kinda annoyed with ridiculous amount of cringe worthy scenes in the beginning.

But now that the angst has started to appear, I can't help but miss those cute little moments. 

I have to say that the crew and casts have done great job for this season. Sure some things feel off(ex.Lukmo-Yok first meeting, or rather, love at first sight!), but the character's and storyline development didn't disappoint.

We got so much revelation on Tee for this season. I'm so glad. Tee is kinda mysterious in season 1. And I hope he gets much love though its not from Fuse. Lol, kidding Fuse.

Anybody else notice how TeeFuse woke up from the other side of the bed? Were they "fighting" or something that night to switch their sleeping position?

Hoping for subs to come up. Really interested in Tee's background (I'm like waiting for like since Season 1). Looks like the latest episode showcases that.

Tee-centric one. Hoping for Frame as well. We have little for Book and alots for Fuse.

Jean is still looming in Fuse and Tee's "relationship". 

Also Nine's character had a moment also. Overall balanced because the YokMo is only little this episode. (Which I find it really fast).

Okay, something about this just rubs me the wrong way....like, the director putting an underaged actor in a chokehold? Wtf, and that kick was no joke too. As if MIR wasn't creepy and exploitive enough...

Archived