Quantcast
Jin_mi

[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Did anyone else realise that the song rodtang played on the radio was phun's love song from Lovesick? I was like hang on...i have heard that song before lol. I dont understand why they used that song. Maybe a proper OST, but not a characters song from an important scene like that. It was such a personal song in lovesick, its just...such an odd choice of song to make a cover of? I love make it right but c'mon...dont touch phuns emotional masterpiece :angry: Yall are destroying the script and now yall are stealing songs too lmao ok i cant take this show seriously anymore

Soooo... have y'all seen the latest installment? :D

I can possibly think of a hundred reasons to love this episode, but here are the four things off the top of my head (aka My On-The-Spot Feels List for EP13):

Spoiler

4. That hilarious beat when Mo realized

that Tee and Fuse were texting each other. BWHAHAHA. And the best part? They were barely six feet away! :lol: I lost it when poor Mo talked to himself (and eventually left them alone, hee) because the lovebirds were engrossed in their own flirty world.

On The Spot: MIR E13S2

3. The official debut of #VerrryNaughtyTee

RAWR. B) I always knew you had it in you, Tee... Just look at the way he stared at Fuse! Like a starving predator on National Geographic, LOLOL. Who needs a slice of strawberry cheesecake when you can have a more *ehem* succulent feast?

2. When Tee proudly (and finally!) introduced Fuse as his faen.

And how he was more than willing to stand up for him when things took a less favorable turn. :o Sooo proud of you, Tee! :heart: And ASDFG. Why is this part of a special episode and not a major plot point? *tears of wasted opportunity* This setup had all the ingredients for a juicy conflict and an even more compelling angst.

PS: Was I the only one who had #evak flashbacks? :wub:

1. Fuse's epic speech.

Oooof. If you felt nothing in this entire sequence, it's probably time to have your heart checked. sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f Because Peak just saved Fuse's indecisive richard simmons with that stirring display of acting prowess! *slow clap* I died everytime his voice cracked. :( Damn, those ninjas are cutting onions again.    

TLDR: This episode reminded me why I loved this show in the first place. ^_^

• Like 1

Hi! Newcomer here although I have been lurking for quite some time now.

@kimchiflavored_plot really love your feels list thus far!! All dem emotions :D

My favourite part has to be

Spoiler

Fuse's confession and their exchange of "I love you"s! The two of them have gone through so much... It's good that Fuse has matured and is now not afraid to get what he wants! Tee is such a patient and caring boyfriend :wub:

Oh and am I right to say that FrameBook is getting married despite still being in high school? Isn't that a bit too early?:huh: Love their commitment though!

I have some questions about the random things in EP13:

Spoiler

Anyone knows what is the name of the song that plays during RodtangNine moment? I think it's the same song that plays during the MIR Season 2 teaser...

Who was Guy calling on his phone? I can't read the name... and Wit too, who was he calling? Were they calling Lily? Or their parents?

Who's that swimmer and who is he looking at? Is it some reference or a promotion for another series?

This is the first time Kristina meets Wit right? The chain goes Kristina - Yok - LukMo - Wit so it is a bit weird to see him her chasing after him.

NOO NEXT WEEK IS THE FINALE EPISODE I DON'T WANT THIS TO END :bawling: but they better make this a satisfying ending if they are not making Season 3.

• Like 2

Hi @idaretodreamandlove^_^

It's so nice that you finally stopped lurking, let's spazz about the show more often. Hee hee.

And awwwww. :heart: Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings! (I didn't post the others because they were either embarrasingly late... or I spazzed elsewhere sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f)

Spoiler

I love your favorite part too! And yes to every word. :wink: TBH, I watched all versions of the subbed videos that I could get my hands on... and the effect is still the same: Powerful and raw. :wub: 

In EP13, Frame declared that they'll get married one day (swoon~)... not sure when that day will come but the preview suggests that Frame is officially proposing. B) And I agree, their commitment is admirable!

As for your questions...

Spoiler

1. Tada! ^_^ I've been searching for this in spotify, but no luck:

2. Click play and you'll be surprised (it's already at 13:22). Hee hee. ^_^

3. I think he's a new guy who likes Book. :ph34r: It's implied that he also sent the cake (that Book and Frame happily shared, LOL), I guess?

4. See answer # 2 :lol:

Nice plot twist, huh? *wink wink*

You and I both! :( These guys deserve a satisfying ending... let's hope the finale is as solid as EP13. *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

MIR is it will have Season 3 because I think Rodtang and P'nine is still not officially as a couple yet and also Lily she is not attached also Book in Episode 13 the guy in the pool looks like he interested in Book and given order chocolate cake for him but eaten by Frame. (But I ship Frame and Book) Tee & fuse also haven't have a good time as not continuation from Season 1 which they suppose to be in reconcile mode. I also want to see others couples to be together. (Please do petition for Season 3 I will vote if there is!!!) I watch Season 1 & 2 MIR.  oh by the way I am new here but I am actively in other forums, Cheers.. 

• Like 1

On 01/08/2017 at 0:28 AM, gogole mongol said:

Full ep 13 eng sub

Reveal hidden contents

Yay for subs!! :D

On 01/08/2017 at 9:57 PM, kimchiflavored_plot said:

Reveal hidden contents

I love your favorite part too! And yes to every word. :wink: TBH, I watched all versions of the subbed videos that I could get my hands on... and the effect is still the same: Powerful and raw. :wub: 

In EP13, Frame declared that they'll get married one day (swoon~)... not sure when that day will come but the preview suggests that Frame is officially proposing. B) And I agree, their commitment is admirable!

WAAAH thanks for your response! :D And the link to the song too!^_^

Spoiler

As I read the name on Es's phone I was like WHAAAAAAT HUH WHERE DID THAT COME FROM :blink: I mean yes everyone should have a happy ending but this is out of the blue lol. :tongue: I hope they will show us how exactly Kristina - Es - Wit come about and their ending... or maybe they will leave us hanging again like Tan - Fing - Mook I'm still bitter about this :unsure:

Someone is chasing Book again? Aww tough luck young man, they are getting married very very soon :rolleyes: But seriously though at first I thought he was looking at the photographer instead....

Fuse's confession is beautiful. Kudos to Peak for his excellent performance! I can feel Fuse's regret and remorse from constantly hurting Tee and how he sincerely thanks Tee for accompanying him all this time! :heart: That fireworks scene gets me like NOOO I NEED TO WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE FOR THE KISS??:cry:

13 hours ago, cherylrose said:

MIR is it will have Season 3 because I think Rodtang and P'nine is still not officially as a couple yet and also Lily she is not attached also Book in Episode 13 the guy in the pool looks like he interested in Book and given order chocolate cake for him but eaten by Frame. (But I ship Frame and Book) Tee & fuse also haven't have a good time as not continuation from Season 1 which they suppose to be in reconcile mode. I also want to see others couples to be together. (Please do petition for Season 3 I will vote if there is!!!) I watch Season 1 & 2 MIR.  oh by the way I am new here but I am actively in other forums, Cheers.. 

Spoiler

Right now I'm trying to remember all the couples (explicit or implied) in this season... hmm: TeeFuse, FrameBook, YokMo, NineRodtang, WitEsKristinaLilly, WitYokmom (nah, PLEASE don't go there), FingFluke, CisTern (SongMing, anyone?).... and yeah they need another season if they are too close their stories nicely. Judging from season 1 though :mellow: I don't think it will happen...

BUT YES I NEED MORE TEEFUSE THEIR JOURNEY IS VERY TOUCHING AND SIMPLY MAGNIFICENT. I think for Season 3 they can focus more on how they will tell their parents about their relationship? I mean they explored quite a range of issues inside this drama so why not?:tongue:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, idaretodreamandlove said:

Yay for subs!! :D

WAAAH thanks for your response! :D And the link to the song too!^_^

Reveal hidden contents

As I read the name on Es's phone I was like WHAAAAAAT HUH WHERE DID THAT COME FROM :blink: I mean yes everyone should have a happy ending but this is out of the blue lol. :tongue: I hope they will show us how exactly Kristina - Es - Wit come about and their ending... or maybe they will leave us hanging again like Tan - Fing - Mook I'm still bitter about this :unsure:

Someone is chasing Book again? Aww tough luck young man, they are getting married very very soon :rolleyes: But seriously though at first I thought he was looking at the photographer instead....

Fuse's confession is beautiful. Kudos to Peak for his excellent performance! I can feel Fuse's regret and remorse from constantly hurting Tee and how he sincerely thanks Tee for accompanying him all this time! :heart: That fireworks scene gets me like NOOO I NEED TO WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE FOR THE KISS??:cry:

Hide contents

Right now I'm trying to remember all the couples (explicit or implied) in this season... hmm: TeeFuse, FrameBook, YokMo, NineRodtang, WitEsKristinaLilly, WitYokmom (nah, PLEASE don't go there), FingFluke, CisTern (SongMing, anyone?).... and yeah they need another season if they are too close their stories nicely. Judging from season 1 though :mellow: I don't think it will happen...

BUT YES I NEED MORE TEEFUSE THEIR JOURNEY IS VERY TOUCHING AND SIMPLY MAGNIFICENT. I think for Season 3 they can focus more on how they will tell their parents about their relationship? I mean they explored quite a range of issues inside this drama so why not?:tongue:

I personally think let's not bring in their parents it would be hurt like Book did in the past. I think it would be better to show how lovely dovely they get along. Along with the Guy in the pool I wonder if Season 3 the novel if not enough base fans can suggest the type of plot, I would like exciting, supprise like in Episode 13 suddenly from no where this guy in the pool pop-up.... 

Above comments mention that :"In EP13, Frame declared that they'll get married one day (swoon~)... not sure when that day will come but the preview suggests that Frame is officially proposing. B) And I agree, their commitment is admirable!" ( Isn't episode 14 they are married?? " correct me if I am wrong. If that is the case then Demand Season 3 for a all couples marrying!!!) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Demand Season 3 for a all couples marrying!!!) 

I think it's a little bit too fresh for get them all married. I just hope they have enough time for appreciate the couple's life, which is something new for all. Let them made profit of their free time and get more experienced before to be married (in season 4)! 

• Like 1

i  don't really think there's gonna be a season 3 even tho i am hoping for one but since the cost production for season 2 was really low and i heard from rumors that they have very few assistants helping the shoot season 2. There is a chance however for a season 3 if the ratings are high and they might reconsider which to me this season's rating are just the above ok...plus looking at the latest episode it looks most of the story is all done... what more drama could be brought up in season 3? and they are also following the novel's adaptions...honestly, the chance for season 3 seems low to me...

• Like 1

Minabi 234 said:

"honestly, the chance for season 3 seems low to me..."

I fear you are right, so i agree with some of your thoughts, it seems all is said, except if last 14 ep brings a big surprise (as with the swimmer staring at Book)!

• Like 1

As much as it breaks my heart, I have to agree with @minabi234 and @gogole mongol that Season 3 doesn't seem likely....:cry:

But does anyone know how well is Season 2 received? I saw comments about how S2 is worse than S1, about how the plot has became more absurd etc. And the recent passivity in this forum makes me wonder if anyone is still interested in MIR....:wacko:

For me personally I feel that S2 has done an excellent job describing the challenges and conflicts that teenagers face with regards to same-sex relationships. Each character has their own problem with how they should proceed with their relationship; Fuse with his guilt from not trusting Gyne (although she really did it) which traces back to his innocence and kind nature, Tee also feeling guilty for getting Fuse in his mess, Book pressurized by his parents and constantly fearing what society thinks of him, Frame feeling helpless for not being able to support his boyfriend... I could identify with all this because the teenage-to-twenties years is when most of us figure things out about our life.

But regardless of what people think of MIR, I will still be a fan at heart and support the actors in their future careers!:D

Speaking about the novel, has anyone here read it? How many books are there now? Could you give me a brief plot of the books? I'm actually very curious of how the novel differs from the series...^_^

Helloooooooooo~

There's no way I can upload everything in one batch at this point (the finale is barely an hour away! sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f) so here's Part 1 of my very looong list of feels for EP13:

Spoiler

1. Fuse's delightfully embarrassed tone as his voice trailed:

"You're single, I'm single..." SQUEE. Our main guy is back to doing what he does best: Beating around the bush. :tongue: The good news? It's the verrry entertaining kind of hemming and hawing! :D (And I bet Tee secretly enjoyed Fuse's nervous rambling too.) The cuteness level of this small talk is just off the charts.

IMG_20170805_182837_940

2. Then the ball of doom returned, LOL.

Better luck next time, Fuse! :lol: But hey, thanks to Nine's perfect timing (hee), Tee had a reason to affectionately touch your mid-section... In fact, he did it so naturally, I couldn't help but swoon! And at this point? I'll count any form of skinship as a blessing, hahaha.

IMG_20170805_183016_182

3. When Fuse asked for a selfie instead.

Did anyone notice how Fuse oh-so-casually turned his head and leaned in? That sneaky move triggered some premature squeals out of me! :wub: Coz I thought he'd steal a kiss again... Just look at that angle: It's basically begging for some smooches on Tee's cheek! But I guess we'll settle for toothy grins for now.

IMG_20170804_165810_510

4. That special announcement.

I loved EP13 so much, I ended up watching all versions of the subs. And one of my most favorite parts? THIS. :heart: When the credits rolled, I realized how much I missed your kind of writing, Dear Author! Kudos for making the OTPs magical again and reminding me why this show took over my life.

IMG_20170803_142816-1_1501741865647-1_1501930046685-01

5. Rodang's cheeky response to Nine's question.

"Because you look alike." Ha! I missed this confidently endearing version of you, Rodtaaaang. ^_^ For once, you guys almost sounded like the bickering senior-junior combo that I adored in S1. Glad that you found your way back to the bright side, Mr. Rockstar...

IMG_20170805_183104_035

6. When Nine finally gave the pocket-sized teddy bear.

Awwwww. Let the Original Nine flashbacks begin! -_- What a touching way to end this hero arc... by going full circle with their exchange of toys. The parallels of this show just keep tugging my heartstrings. (And bless you, New Nine. You tried. But the shoes he left were just too big to fill. sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f

IMG_20170805_183136_535

PS: I have to admit that it broke my heart a little when Nine 2.0 said that he still kept that cardboard figure. And by a little, I meant shouting "NOOOO~" at my my screen. :lol:Maybe because in my heart, that mini Batman was for Original Nine to keep. *nervous laughter*

7. How Yok couldn't believe his fairytale ending:

From "Does being different make it wrong?" (S1 - EP8) to "I feel so free." (S2 - E13) Out of all the characters, Yok always had the most hard-hitting lines about the realities of being gay... So to see him cross the finish line with such a contented smile just gives me the warm fuzzies. :)

IMG_20170805_183234_584

8. Then Mo responded with that whole "Love has no gender" speech.

Gaaaah. I just love this heartfelt conversation to bits! Mo kept dropping one quotable quote after another... I'd end up writing a transcript if I listed them all. :D By the time they sealed it with a kiss? I suddenly wanted to beg the MIR author to give this inspiring couple their own spin-off show!

IMG_20170805_183321_721

9. The clever cameo appearances of familar names.

How cute. Champ, Copter, and even Bonne (yay~) made their presence felt! Aspiring BL writers, take note: No time or budget to make everybody join the outing? Use IG's live video feature instead, LOL. :tongue: Kiddng aside, it would've been more nostalgic if they added Tee's loving brother too.

IMG_20170805_183545_205

Like: "Oh hi, Future Brother-in-Law! :lol: How's your student exchange program in *insert random place here*? We miss having you around!" Or something to that effect. Anything to explain why he was missing in action this season. Just kidding!

10. When Fuse proudly announced who he's with.

Look who went from "I'm brokenhearted." to "I'm with an awesome guy!" phew.gif.58c0ee10fc78766186e79fd315d9131 You've come a looong way, Fuse... It took a while, but we can finally say goodbye to the guy who moped about his cheating girlfriend (hallelujah, BL Gods) and hello to Mr. I Found My Happy Ending in Your Arms!

IMG_20170805_183424_245

11. Then Copter asks the billion-baht question: "What's the real score?"

And just when I thought that Tee's gonna let Fuse evade it, he asks him why! w00t.gif.89bfc5f07f7dab28102e6b9c1ad200c Are my ears playing tricks on me? My babies are talking things through instead of pretending that everything's fine? *confetti* Looks like somebody learned a thing or two from the past! :heart: Open communication FTW.

IMG_20170805_183644_624

PS: Can we talk about how comfortable Fuse looked while lounging on the most relaxing couch ever (aka Tee) :wub:?

12. When Tee said that one line that made hearts skip a beat (including Fuse's!)

"I'm ready whenever you are." ASDFG. Were you planning to shower your lover with feels, Tee? Coz you just succeded with flying colors! But what I really liked is that sense of assurance in the air. :) One can easily tell that those aren't empty promises--that Tee is a man of his words. *swoon*

IMG_20170805_183835_430

That's it for now coz I'm already shaking! -_- We're *this* close to the end and I'm nowhere near ready.

• Like 2

Hey guys, I'm still looking for the song's name in the FrameBook scenes like in the beach scenes...in ep 12 and 14... if anyone knows please share it here na....:D thxx 

Good morning everyone here is Episode 14: (Kindly note that I wouldn't say it's a Treat but I want a Season 3 ) Fàns meeting 26 Aug!

• Like 2

I personally did not like how this season ended. Yes it was super cute. Yes i'm fangirling and crying. But still..so many questions that i need answer.

• Like 2