[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

7 hours ago, sanuhaihh said:

I personally did not like how this season ended. Yes it was super cute. Yes i'm fangirling and crying. But still..so many questions that i need answer.

Good news everyone I saw in the Episode 14 one of the uploader mention that they will do Special Episodes only feature 2 couples Tee & Fuse, Frame & Book thus only thing is don't know when they will do the filming and Aired. We will just wait and see good things to come. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/5/2017 at 11:54 AM, cherylrose said:

Good morning everyone here is Episode 14: (Kindly note that I wouldn't say it's a Treat but I want a Season 3 ) Fàns meeting 26 Aug!

On 7/16/2017 at 8:54 PM, qingyusummer said:

Duly noted. And I agree, to say the least. I thought the last episode was a complete waste.

All that time spend on the FB wedding shoot, which I found not only ridiculous, but utterly cringe-worthy. Truthfully I can't get behind FB at all -- or rather, I can't get behind B. Frame (at least in Season 1!) is high energy, fun, funny, naughty, and great to watch. Book, on the other hand, is a mope. All he ever does is whine and complain; he is often mean to Frame, completely self-centered, and without an trace of humor. And for 2 seasons now, he hasn't changed one bit. What does Frame possibly see in him?? I know they say that opposites attract, but that is really only true of magnets.

Meanwhile I wanted to see something substantial and inspirational (also sexy!) with Tee and Fuse, but what we got didn't even rise to the level of cotton candy. Sigh. Once again MIR ends the season with a really lousy episode.

1 hour ago, bailey100 said:

Duly noted. And I agree, to say the least. I thought the last episode was a complete waste.

All that time spend on the FB wedding shoot, which I found not only ridiculous, but utterly cringe-worthy. Truthfully I can't get behind FB at all -- or rather, I can't get behind B. Frame (at least in Season 1!) is high energy, fun, funny, naughty, and great to watch. Book, on the other hand, is a mope. All he ever does is whine and complain; he is often mean to Frame, completely self-centered, and without an trace of humor. And for 2 seasons now, he hasn't changed one bit. What does Frame possibly see in him?? I know they say that opposites attract, but that is really only true of magnets.

Meanwhile I wanted to see something substantial and inspirational (also sexy!) with Tee and Fuse, but what we got didn't even rise to the level of cotton candy. Sigh. Once again MIR ends the season with a really lousy episode.

I have to say that this Season 2 ends up being unpredictable ending. This Season wasn't continued from Season 1 which suppose to have a better continuing with Tee and Fuse but this wasn't and it adds with New Characters actor and actress and create confusion, unexpected and changes to have such an ending. I wonder if there is Season 3 it would have to continue with after graduation just like Sotus the Series Season 2 after graduation. I wonder does anyone knows this Make it Right Series the novel until where now the Author writes? Anymore further that can support the storyline to be able to continues?? (Uncontrolled Love fans demand the Author to rewrite a better ending, I'd anyone here knows it's a BL storyline which has bad ending and Fans complaining about it and Author having no choice but to rewrite and this have created history changes that Author have to rewrite the storyline) we have a better deal if we demand a good better ending for "Make it Right the Series" only if Fans wants it the production and Author is able to make the changes for us Fans!!! [If everyone have this same idea please make Comments only with a lot of comments your voice will make changes if you all want a better ending] 

Pretty sure I wasn't the only one who had a mental breakdown when the finale left much to be desired:

IMG_20170807_190747_557

Spoiler

Calm Kimchi: Oh, look! He gave him flowers for Valentine's.

IMG_20170807_193222_689

Clueless Kimchi: Roses are red, violets are blue... It would've been more awesome--if they had kisses too. phew.gif.58c0ee10fc78766186e79fd315d9131

Mad Kimchi: You see, it's more than just the kisses (or the lack thereof--and that's another disappointing story).

Clueless Kimchi: Maybe they're saving the best for last? sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f

Snarky Kimchi: Pfft. Sure, keep telling yourself that.

IMG_20170807_191420_904

Calm Kimchi: But you knew from the translated chapter that their kiss wouldn't see the light of day. So what exactly are you finding hard to stomach?

Snarky Kimchi: What's turning me to a Denial Queen? How about the fact that we're already at Part 4--and it still doesn't feel like the finale at all! No oomph, no magic, no emotional hook. This cannot be happening! :mellow:

Calm Kimchi: Don't be too hard on the Show. Aren't you forgetting about Tee's sentimental moment on the phone? sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f

Snarky Kimchi: Gurl, wake up and smell the bitter coffee. "Oh, he had a touching phone conversation with his Future Sister-in-Law" doesn't have a ring to it... Especially when compared to "Fuse poured his heart out with a compelling speech."  or "Their cafe scene was everything a Tee-Fuse fan could ever dream of."

Mad Kimchi: In short, their arc lost steam. And you know why? Because the screentime's heavily skewed! 15 effin minutes for the MAIN OTP? :rolleyes: Last time I checked, they were the heart and soul of the Original Novel. *rolls eyes* I see what you did there, Show. 

Clueless Kimchi: If it's any consolation, we're barely halfway through the last part--there's time for the I-just-took-a-shower scene. Or anything remotely resonant, for that matter. sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f The powers-that-be won't let Tee and Fuse take a backseat in the finale, right? Right?!?

IMG_20170807_190747_548

Clueless Kimchi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Mad Kimchi: Lemme grab the pitchforks (and a bottle of beer, LOL)... <_<

Calm Kimchi: Wait a minute. There has to be something magical after the credits roll. That's the only possible explanation!

Snarky Kimchi: Whatever that after-credit clip is, it better knock me off my feet. *cough* But judging from their track record this season, that's highly unlikely. *cough*

Calm Kimchi: Give the Show a little credit. They have a wonderful story, a wonderful cast---surely, they'll come through in the end.

Mad Kimchi: Blah, blah, blah. When are we seeing the darn clip?

Snarky Kimchi: Frankly, I find it almost insulting that we're pinning all our hopes to a measly after-credit. This is not the way you treat (in case you missed it the first time, Show) THE MAIN OTP. :angry:

Calm Kimchi: Chocolates, anyone? sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f

IMG_20170807_190747_549

Clueless Kimchi: Awww. They're shouting the title.

Mad Kimchi: *laughs like a crazy woman* You gotta be kidding me! 

Calm Kimchi: Well, maybe that's their definition of a "happy" ending? :tongue:

Snarky Kimchi: Then we better give 'em a better dictionary, ASAP. Coz that ain't cutting it for me.

Calm Kimchi: Cut the Show some slack. Didn't you spend an entire year fangirling aout these boys? Be happy... or pretend to be, LOL. sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7f

Mad Kimchi: And that's exactly why I'm in disbelief! MIR started with a bang--it pains me to see the Show end with a whimper.

Clueless Kimchi: Well, technically, they ended with a rather predictable battlecry (hee). :tongue:

Mad Kimchi: You're missing the point! They had 50 minutes to wrap this up in a satisfying manner--and we got this?

Clueless Kimchi: Who knows? They might be hiding the undedited version somewhere... :ph34r:

Snarky Kimchi: You mean a full version that made more sense? A version where ALL OTPs had equal opportunity to shine? A version that answered all our burning questions? I'm side-eyeing you so bad, Show.

Mad Kimchi: Argh, yessss. Sure, some of the arcs in EP13 had a sense of finality--YokMo and NineRodtang... But what about Kristina's intriguing love triangle with Wit and Es? What about Tee and Fuse's kiss?!?

Calm Kimchi: Still can't move on from their kissing record, eh? B)

Mad Kimchi: The non-existent kisses and more! Was it too much to ask for an affirming moment? Something that struck a chord like the previous episode? Anything worthy of a finale? Somebody wake me up from this bad dream!

Regular Kimchi: Lalala~ As far as I'm concerned, the Show ended in Episode 13. -_-Pleaaaaase don't burst my bubble yet.

Thank you for the feels list @kimchiflavored_plot:D! I really enjoyed reading and relating to all the swooning and melting at the all the sweeet scenes..:wub:

Sorry @minabi234 I couldn't help because I am new to the thai series fandom soo I don't know much about thai songs..:unsure:

EP14 is..... a plate of sugarcoated honey biscuits. For TeeFuse and FrameBook anyways.

Spoiler

It's a shame that we didn't see any of the other couples... like, so what happens to Es - Wit - Kristina? I need some resolution to this... if not I will ship Es x Wit from the last scene lol:wink: I also NEED to know what happens to Cis and Tern... like why would they show that uber scene? (probably to make us fans speculate and stay tune)

But enough of the shortcomings! Let's focus on what has been made right... 

Frame is jealous and possessive as ever, but boy he already thought about his future with his boyfriend! :DWhat a dedicated husband! Book please be more assertive and don't be afraid to turn down others, because you will never be wrong with Frame:lol:

The phonecall between Tee and J'Fing is veeery heartwarming:) I turned to a puddle when Tee reaffirms his love to Fuse.. I know they are fictional characters, but they will forever be my OTP!

Aaand next is the boyfriend tag scene! I read a novel translation of this scene before, so I literally screamed internally when Fuse mentioned about answering questions while recording. They did cut out some questions, but what matters is THE PRECIOUS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT AND OFFSCREEN KISS! :heart: They have walked a long journey together, from just-a-friend to more-than-friend to a couple! 

I have a question though... Has Tee been crushing on Fuse ever since they are friends at school? I can't think of a reason why Tee would give his lucky medal to Fuse.. I mean, a lucky medal must be very valuable, right? :rolleyes:

i would like to happily announce that i'm translating MIR novel. just a reminder tho that i'm very slow at this as Thai is not my mother language and my releases can be very slow and sometimes my translation may not make sense lol cuz its hard to translate the slangs and idioms .....but i do hope you guys enjoy my translations.

i just finished translating Ch. 1, havent proofread it yet......

i'm still thinking of a way to share my translations......any suggestions guys? no wattpad please.....i dont want to post it to Watpad.

8 hours ago, minabi234 said:

i would like to happily announce that i'm translating MIR novel. just a reminder tho that i'm very slow at this as Thai is not my mother language and my releases can be very slow and sometimes my translation may not make sense lol cuz its hard to translate the slangs and idioms .....but i do hope you guys enjoy my translations.

i'm still thinking of a way to share my translations......any suggestions guys? no wattpad please.....i dont want to post it to Watpad.

Very good news where are you going to post your MIR novel translation?? (I will read it if you post it!) 

18 hours ago, minabi234 said:

Translation of MIR novel? Yaaaaay!!! :D

You don't have to make it 100% accurate! Just do your best and enjoy the process! :tongue: I'm envious that you can understand the novel though... ugh I really want to learn thai! ^_^

About sharing... um, the only platform I know is wattpad (which you have said no to) :unsure:, so... maybe you can create a blog? Like blogspot or wordpress? :ph34r:

I patiently look forward to your translations! much xoxo :heart:

@idaretodreamandlove Awww. Thanks for reading them! :wub:

TBH, I have the same question about Kristina-Wit-Es and even Tern-Cis. It's a shame that we didn't get to see more of them in EP14. -_-

On 8/10/2017 at 1:42 AM, minabi234 said:

OMG. I wish I can like your post a hundred times! :wub: Soooo proud of you... 

And *gasp* does this mean that you have a copy of the novel? :o Have fun translating the juicy chapters! *wink wink*

Anyway, I'm just sooooo glad that more people can fully appreciate how swoon-worthy (and naughty, RAWR) Tee and Fuse are! B) Can't wait for everybody to read the fluffy parts that didn't make it on screen... This will certainly be a treat for those who wanna know more about Tee's POV and Fuse's internal struggles. :wink:

10 hours ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

And *gasp* does this mean that you have a copy of the novel

no..  i read this novel online...i cant seem to find the physical ones.

UPDATE~ Chapter 1 uploaded, Chapter 2 will be uploaded soon as i fix the grammar mistakes.

If theres anthing you guys don't understand in the context like my bad English or grammar mistakes: do let me know :D 

https://minabi234.pressbooks.com/

On 11/08/2017 at 0:18 PM, minabi234 said:

https://minabi234.pressbooks.com/

anyways just updated the Into only, i will update the following chapters later 

if there's any mistakes or anything you don't understand just tell me i'll fix on it

Enjoy!

Wooo thank you for your translations! :D I have read until Chapter 2 and I realized the series seems quite loosely based on the novel... but this means that there are more surprises in store for us! :lol:

I have some suggestions @minabi234! I noticed that there were two instances where you used asterisks (*)... one was when you were trying to explain something, like an author's note; and the other was when you were translating swear words (like f*). Maybe you can use f*** instead of f* (um sorry for badmouthing)? Or maybe instead of using asterisk, use square brackets [ ] instead for author's notes? Just suggestions by the way! ^_^ Anyways you did an marvellous job so far!

@kimchiflavored_plot Having laughed, cried and surprised at your astonishingly accurate post on stage 1: denial, I am now expecting posts on the next few stages from you...:wink: (haha just kidding please post whenever you feel like it!)

In any case I really hope they are going to formally announce the special episodes soon! I need moar of TeeFuse....:wub:

21 hours ago, idaretodreamandlove said:

Wooo thank you for your translations! :D I have read until Chapter 2 and I realized the series seems quite loosely based on the novel... but this means that there are more surprises in store for us! 

Your Welcome~! and yeah the novel is very similar to S1 until....actually i forgot until what chapter it was but just look forward to it lol~

21 hours ago, idaretodreamandlove said:

I have some suggestions @minabi234! I noticed that there were two instances where you used asterisks (*)... one was when you were trying to explain something, like an author's note; and the other was when you were translating swear words (like f*). Maybe you can use f*** instead of f* (um sorry for badmouthing)? Or maybe instead of using asterisk, use square brackets [ ] instead for author's notes? Just suggestions by the way! ^_^ Anyways you did an marvellous job so far

OMG! thanks so much for reminding of this~ i almost forgotten about it looool silly me i wanted to fix those parts but i guess i must have forgotten....thx ya~!

Given the unsatisfying Tee-Fuse ending of Ep. 14, and the absence of any real kiss between the two after Ep. 3, I wonder if one of their parents objected and forced a script change. At the bare minimum, the interrupted kiss of Ep. 13 certainly needed to happen. Of course, given how weak the script was this season in so many ways, for all the characters, it is certainly possible it was just another bad writers' decision.

Also, does anyone know what happened to the previously announced movie, which I thought had already been filmed in China?

Hey @minabi234 I just read the new chapters and WOW IT IS AWESOME. There are feelings that can only be communicated in a book and not on tv~ ^_^

Your notes are very, very helpful! At first I don't really understand the expressions, but your translator's notes certainly made it clear for me ~~ :D

Did you translate the songs on your own? That's AMAZING. I also love that you included the links to the relevant songs! Keep up the wonderful work and don't forget to enjoy it na ~ :lol:

By the way, how often would you update the translations? So that I can look forward to them...  :)

Umm @bailey100 does the kiss in EP10 count? Because I will always remember that as the first time Fuse "took charge"... :wub: and yeah that interruption in EP13 is soooo frustrating but I guess they want to end season 2 with fluff and lightheartedness (although I would like some 'hardcore' scenes :ph34r:)

Err sorry I can't help you about the filming in China :wacko: I mean I watched some videos about Boom's interview in China but there is no news that came out of it sooo

This season has a mixed results for me.

They are good, bad and just bad writing overall.

For Tee-Fuse in order for me to watch them. I totally ignored the majority of the season in order to watch them again. Can't really stand Fuse's wishy-washy attitude.

For Frame-Book I just ignored 1 or 2 episodes. Then I'm fine with them. As for Yok-Mo they are still the fatest romance for me from all the couples (since no build up was done at the first season)

Looks like I'll be following some of the carriers in acting if they have one (Boom and Toey's)

On 8/18/2017 at 1:33 AM, idaretodreamandlove said:

Did you translate the songs on your own? That's AMAZING. I also love that you included the links to the relevant songs! Keep up the wonderful work and don't forget to enjoy it na ~ :lol:

Haha thx but in the novel the songs already in English..in the novel Fuse was also singing it in thai no point translating that if it has an English ver too lol

I'm not sure how often i would update my translations...depends cuz sometimes i busy sometimes I'm free....

Oh and i also decided to put it latest chapters at Wattpad :https://www.wattpad.com/story/119827402-make-it-right

It's up to you guys wether to read at Wattpad or at my other website...:))

On 19/08/2017 at 3:34 AM, minabi234 said:

Haha thx but in the novel the songs already in English..in the novel Fuse was also singing it in thai no point translating that if it has an English ver too lol

I'm not sure how often i would update my translations...depends cuz sometimes i busy sometimes I'm free....

Oh and i also decided to put it latest chapters at Wattpad :https://www.wattpad.com/story/119827402-make-it-right

It's up to you guys wether to read at Wattpad or at my other website...:))

Whoops sorry! :wacko: I couldn't check out the song when I posted... :unsure:

Anyways, just translate if you are free! I'm sure we all will patiently wait for you ^_^ ~ and I look forward to what TeeFuse has in store for us! :wub:

@Thunder Mage I think Fuse has an internal conflict that is typical in teenagers... I mean, one day you found out that your girlfriend was with another guy right before your eyes! Then one night, you are consumed with desire and spent a passionate night with a guy... wanting more... Ultimately I think Fuse tells us to follow our hearts, not societal expectations... :)

Book is very... angsty... I don't know, I never had a sex released online before but I guess his reaction is kind of understandable.. I still don't get why Frame removes that tattoo though :mellow: (aside from advertising haha) 

Well I think YokMo is intended as to lighten up the atmosphere (c'mon, their only non-happy moments are countable with one hand! <_<) so I don't pay much attention to them. And yes! If there is a new series that Boom or Peak is in, I will watch it! (I'm a TeeFuse hardcore fan haha:D)

In any case, is anyone attending the season 2 fanmeeting concert? I heard that it's similar to season 1's fanfic miniconcert? I am really interested in the kind of performances our favourite actors are putting up! :tongue: I hope they will release a video of it with eng subs too like the previous one... :rolleyes:

On 5/27/2016 at 11:09 PM, keith_gasai said:

if i could only write in thai </3

i c-cant wait for it <3

i thought i was the only one who seemed disoriented because of a lot of couples for the s2 of Lovesick.. right? it was so confusing too i still prefer the season 1 oh well.. :3 .. I just hope they won't make this Series  confusing <3

me too, i feel that the story in love sick is messy some topic dont have closure... it so happen that the some viewer ddnt find it coz of the chemistry of phun and noh... wishing that the author of LS will give some words about it.. i feel that in the last chapter of the LS series is in hurry...

On 8/23/2017 at 8:28 PM, idaretodreamandlove said:

Whoops sorry! :wacko: I couldn't check out the song when I posted... :unsure:

Anyways, just translate if you are free! I'm sure we all will patiently wait for you ^_^ ~ and I look forward to what TeeFuse has in store for us! :wub:

@Thunder Mage I think Fuse has an internal conflict that is typical in teenagers... I mean, one day you found out that your girlfriend was with another guy right before your eyes! Then one night, you are consumed with desire and spent a passionate night with a guy... wanting more... Ultimately I think Fuse tells us to follow our hearts, not societal expectations... :)

Book is very... angsty... I don't know, I never had a sex released online before but I guess his reaction is kind of understandable.. I still don't get why Frame removes that tattoo though :mellow: (aside from advertising haha) 

Well I think YokMo is intended as to lighten up the atmosphere (c'mon, their only non-happy moments are countable with one hand! <_<) so I don't pay much attention to them. And yes! If there is a new series that Boom or Peak is in, I will watch it! (I'm a TeeFuse hardcore fan haha:D)

In any case, is anyone attending the season 2 fanmeeting concert? I heard that it's similar to season 1's fanfic miniconcert? I am really interested in the kind of performances our favourite actors are putting up! :tongue: I hope they will release a video of it with eng subs too like the previous one... :rolleyes:

even me didnt get why frame wanted to remove his tattoo.. though they wanted to advertise the company as an sponsor but hope that there is a connection in the story...or some scene that will express the reason..

On 5/20/2017 at 2:33 PM, FrameBookShipper said:

Book Frame hotness is totally over the roof. Well Toey isn't too young but Ohm is a bit. I was wondering the entire time if this is a normal thing with Thai's? I mean in hormones high schoolers do have sex this early?Am I just being too conservative? Any thoughts? Is this normal with them? Also it seems that it is nothing unusual if HS kids do not live with their parents and stay at a dorm or condo. I mean, Book and Frame are practically living-in! Hahahaha

But anyhow, I just ship book and frame so hard! They make me giggle like a teenaged girl! Lol! 

same concern that i am thinking or even in reality how come that ohn in his very young can played it in that kind of role though he nailed it but still thinking in his real life or about hid family// or maybe it is a really a thai culture :wink:

Archived